The Exploits of Cockslut Kelly 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
658 Followers

I was still standing in front of them and I slowly started to dance sexy for them, gyrating my hips and slowly spinning around. I let my hands roam over my body as I danced for these studs, trying my best to put my body in sexy positions and angles for them. I peeled off my shirt revealing my firm torso and then continued dancing and groping myself. I went to the button on my jeans and popped it open, then pulled, releasing the other buttons. I turned around so my ass was facing them and slowly pulled my jeans down revealing my Hello Kitty panties which had rode up into the crack of my ass and firmly cupped each cheek. I let my jeans fall and continued my dance for them.

I arched my back and pushed my firm ass towards them and looked back at them. I was still gyrating my ass like a stripper and I used my right hand and then spanked myself. They hooted and hollered in appreciation so I spanked myself again.

I then brought my left hand to my ass and squeezed and kneaded the globes while I continued to move. I bent all the way over (I'm very flexible) and then did a mini twerk for them.

"Do you boys like what you see?" I asked, using the sexiest voice I could muster.

"Oh hell yeah," said Aaron.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come and use me," I said.

They stepped up to me and began to grope my ass as I remained bent over. Two pairs of hands molested my ass for about thirty seconds before I felt my panties being pulled down. Their hands pawed at my ass relentlessly squeezing it, pulling the cheeks apart and spanking it. I was in heaven.

"I can't wait to fuck this sissy bitch," said Kyle.

"Me either," said Aaron.

"I mean, fuck, that is such a tight, pretty little ass. I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my cock. It looks so tiny," said Kyle. "Think this bitch can take us"

"If his roommate is as big as he says he is, I am sure he will have no problem taking us," said Aaron. "Hell, he probably could take us both at the same time."

I moaned at this. I've always wanted to have two pieces of meat sliding in and out of my ass at the same time. It is an absolute fantasy of mine.

"Oh, did you hear that," said Kyle, "I think this bitch wants that. Is that what you want bitch? Do you want both of us at the same time in your ass?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I do. Use me however you want. Fucking tear me open. Shove both of your cocks in either of my holes, one at a time, one in each hole or both in either hole, I don't care. Just give me your cocks now, I need it so bad," I pleaded.

"Oh, shit just got real," said Aaron, "let's fucking do this. Turn around and get on your knees sissy."

I quickly obliged and these two lifted up their shirts and reached in and pulled out their cocks. While they were not as impressive as my roommates, they were still great dicks. Aaron's was about 7", circumcised and smooth with an upward curve and Kyle's was slightly larger and definitely thicker, also circumcised with big veins running across the shaft.

They wasted no time and immediately Aaron plunged his cock into my mouth. He started thrusting with gusto and I could tell he was much more adept at using his cock than my roommate was. There was more control and more sophistication with the way he used my mouth. It didn't take long before I was pulled to Kyle's dick and he started plowing away.

They pulled me from cock to cock, each trying their best to slam into me faster and harder than the other. They became more accustomed to the situation and while one would fuck my face, the other one would slap his cock on me. Neither of them was really going to deep in my throat and the face-fucking was still somewhat shallow. When Aaron pushed into my mouth again, I grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way in swallowing his entire dick. This opened up a new avenue for them and they took turns grabbing my head and pushing in as far as they could and holding it there for a few seconds.

Then, while Kyle was fucking my mouth, Aaron, instead of slapping my face with his cock, slid his cock into my mouth as well. They both pushed and prodded their dicks into me telling me to "take those cocks," and "choke on them bitch." My face was already covered in saliva from them choking me on their meat and slapping me with them, but more and more was being produced thanks to the joint face fucking they were delivering to me. From there, it was a free for all on my face. They jointly penetrated my mouth, jointly slapped my face with their cocks, wiped their cocks on my face, throated me, and generally abused my mouth pussy to their liking (and my own).

Aaron broke the rhythm and pulled me up and told me to get on the bed like I had described to them with my head hanging off the side. I quickly obliged and with no time wasted, he thrust back into my mouth and into my throat. He fucked my face while Kyle ran his hands over my body. He then pulled out and started tea-bagging me and I lapped at his balls like a thirsty dog. He moved up farther but as soon as my tongue touched the sensitive underside of his balls between them and his asshole, he turned around and squatted over my face presenting his pucker to me. I began to rim his ass like my life depended on it.

"Yeah, that's a good little dirty bitch, eat my ass, fuck yeah," he said. I ate his ass for a good minute before he presented his balls for more tongue action. "Dude, you gotta let this bitch toss your salad, he fuckin' eats that shit up nice and good.". He then pushed his cock down into my mouth, held my head up and fucked me for a few thrusts before stepping away to let Kyle have his turn.

Kyle didn't immediately present his ass for me to eat, he first took the time to royally fuck my face and throat. It was so awesome the way he did it as he placed one hand under my head and the other on my throat so he could feel it expand with every deep throat thrust he made. "I love the way this little dude can take our cocks all the way down his throat and I swear, I never feel his teeth on my dick. I'm fucking impressed," he said to Aaron.

"I know, right?" said Aaron. "We are going to have to do this more often. We got ourselves a dorm slut!"

"DORM SLUT!!!" they both yelled in unison as Kyle still plowed into my throat and then they laughed and high-fived.

"Ok dude, let the hungry bitch eat your ass and then let's fuck his," he said with a chuckle.

"Fuck yeah," said Kyle who then turned around and squatted on my face. He reached down between his legs and grabbed my head. He really pushed his ass hard against my face and I lapped at his pucker like a mad man. I pushed my tongue in and explored the tight folds of his asshole. He moaned as I devoured his ass.

"Yeah, that's it man, smother that bitch with your ass," Aaron urged. I felt him start caressing my chest and stomach while his buddy shoved his ass on my face. He grabbed my nipples and twisted them, causing me to squirm and moan into Kyle's ass.

Kyle then moved so that his balls were in my mouth and I lapped at them trying desperately to make him feel good. I love the way hairless balls feel in my mouth especially once they are coated in saliva. He began running has balls over my face trying to humiliate me. It felt fucking fantastic.

Aaron came around and stood between Kyle's spread legs and Kyle lifted up enough so that my mouth was available. He pushed in to my mouth and started face fucking me again and then these two studs started kissing. It was such an erotic scene.

They kissed for a minute or two while Aaron slowly pumped his dick in and out of my mouth and Kyle's cock rested up against his stomach. They finally stopped and then stood next to each other and with my head still off the side of the bed, they both pushed their meat into my mouth at the same time and pushed in and out for a few thrusts. They then withdrew their meat and lightly slapped them against my upturned face.

"You want to take a crack at his ass first," Kyle said to Aaron.

"Sure," Aaron said. "You don't have to ask me twice. Grab the lube from the desk drawer."

Kyle went over and grabbed the lube and Aaron had me get up and turn around on the bed. He lifted my ass up and started to grope my naked butt. I then felt him spread my cheeks and he dove into my hairless ass and began to eat it and OH MY GOD, did it feel good. He licked and licked and licked and then pushed his tongue into my hole. I was squirming around and I dropped my head down to the bed leaving me face down, ass up position as he continued to probe me with his tongue. I whimpered and moaned like the bitch in heat that I was.

Aaron moved and then Kyle took over and started eating my ass. For some reason, I didn't think that they would be ones to want to eat my ass but I was not one to complain. Kyle was rougher and really went at my ass like a mad man. He was roughly squeezing my ass as he ate my hole and his tongue was probing deep into me. I was pushing back against him with great vigor as his mouth and tongue felt so fucking amazing.

He stopped and then I felt them squirt some lube onto my wet hole. Kyle pushed a finger into my ass and I let out a long, deep moan. He pushed and pushed into my ass and then I felt Aaron join him. Aaron pushed a finger into my ass along with Kyle and they both pushed, pulled and manipulated my hole and pulled in different directions to open me up and gape me. I couldn't even begin to describe how good this all felt.

They withdrew their fingers and repositioned me on the bed. I was sideways on the bed while they played with my ass, but now they moved me so that I was head to foot on the bed. Kyle got up in front of me, grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so that he could force his cock into my mouth (not the he actually had to FORCE his cock in, I was a willing set of cock-pleasing holes for them). Aaron got behind me and I felt him line his dick with my waiting hole. He pushed forward and slid easily into my well opened and lubed hole. My whole body shook as I was taken from both ends.

These two got into a pretty good rhythm of sawing into me from each end and I was just the willing recipient. They started out slow, but pretty soon they were both plowing into me with lots of speed and power and my lucky body was filled gloriously from front to back. This went on for a few minutes and during the time, Aaron would continually slap my ass and pull on my hips to increase the power of his strokes into my ass and Kyle held my hair in my hands roughly fucked in and out of my mouth.

They began to talk to each other like I didn't matter.

"Man, this is fucking awesome. This fucking bitch can do it all," Aaron said.

"Seriously though, right? Let's switch ends in a minute and then let's see if we can stick both our dicks into his ass. I've always wanted to do that, but I've never been in a situation where I could do it," said Kyle.

"I bet it feels so good. Our cocks rubbing against one another while wrapped in a tight ass. Fuck, let's switch real quick and then do that," said Aaron.

They both pulled out of me and Aaron got on the floor so that he could move to my head. Kyle, instead of getting down, pulled me up by my hair till I was in a kneeling position and then pushed me back against the wall. He then laid down on his back, grabbed his cock and held it up and said, "Impale yourself bitch." I shuddered at his command, got up and straddled him. I lowered myself down and I felt Aaron pull my ass cheeks apart and watch as I, as instructed, impaled myself on Kyle's large cock. I sank down and then got to where I was sitting on my shins and I started riding his cock up and down. He grabbed my hips and helped me fuck him.

Aaron got up on the bed and with his feet on either side of Kyle's head, grabbed my hair and pulled me forward on his cock. He roughly fucked my mouth while Kyle thrust up into my ass and I just let these two have their way with me.

They did this for maybe a minute or two before they decided it was time. Aaron carefully walked down the bed till he was behind me and Kyle grabbed my head in his hands and bent me down to him. He kissed me roughly, shoving his tongue deep into my mouth before stopping and holding my face right in front of his.

"I want to watch your face as he sticks his cock in your ass with mine. Keep your eyes open and look at me the whole time.," he said.

I felt Aaron kneel down and more lube was squirted on my already filled hole. I then felt him rubbing the head of his cock next to my gaping sphincter and start to push. The feeling was pain and ecstasy at the same time. I felt myself being stretched open more than I ever had and my eyes began to roll into the back of my head.

Kyle shook my head and said sternly, "I said look at me slut!"

I tried to focus my eyes on his but it was extremely hard. My eyes felt like they were bulging and my mouth was wide open but I only managed a whimper as Aaron pushed his dick in. It felt so amazing. The combination of being taken by both of them, my ass being stretched farther than ever before and then having to look Kyle in the eyes were driving me insane. I began to shudder and tremble, my body shaking uncontrollably.

Aaron started to withdraw and then slide back in. He did this slowly for a bit to allow my hole to expand and when he felt that I was fully capable of taking him, he started to thrust harder and Kyle joined him. They started easy enough with them pushing in and out of my ass, sometimes together, sometimes one would go in as the other one would slide out, but make no mistake, they were ravishing my ass with both of their cocks. I was moaning and wailing and I even yelled out a few times as they stretched and fucked me. They continued to pick up the pace and really plowed me hard. The feeling of two completely different dicks filling one hole at the same time is something every man and woman needs to be on the receiving end of at least once in their life. Trust me. FABULOUS!!!!

We were all a moaning trio of sweaty men engaged in a very rare sandwich of male flesh. Their cocks pounded my little hole and I finally had more than I could handle. My cock was squeezed between my body and Kyle's and the friction upon the underside of my dick mixed with the two poles sawing their way in and out of me caused me to explode all over Kyle's stomach. I screamed bloody murder as my orgasm rocked through me and I clamped down on their cocks, but they persisted in their endeavor to jam their cocks inside my body and I violently shook as my orgasm seemed to sustain. This whole time, they had been shouting obscenities at me and calling me names and when I came, they cheered.

Even though I had cum, that didn't stop these two from continuing to fuck me. In fact, they decided to switch. They pulled out of me and Aaron laid down on his back with his legs hanging off the side of the bed. Kyle picked me up and put me down on Aaron in a reverse cowboy position and Aaron grabbed my hips and rocketed me up and down on his cock. Kyle stepped to the side of me, grabbed my head and pushed it into his stomach where I licked off my own cum from his skin. He then pushed his cock into my mouth and fucked my face for a moment before he jumped down to the ground, got between Aaron's legs and lined up his cock with my hole. He then pushed into me and held my legs up with his arms. At this angle, Kyle had great footing to be able to pound into me mercilessly and boy did he. They continued their assault on my ass and even though I had cum, I was still in sexual bliss from them tearing up my boy-pussy.

I was screaming and moaning as they skewered me and they held me in position so that they could ravage my hole. Their cocks must have been a blur as they pounded away in me and I began to wonder how long they could keep this up. Over and over, in and out, slam, slam, slam, they drilled me. I was a shaking, sweaty mess. They were talking to each other about how good it felt as well as how close they were getting and when they both felt they were close enough, they pulled out and had me drop to my knees in front of them. They jerked their cocks at a blistering pace grunting and telling me get ready. I opened my mouth, but Kyle told me to shut it as they wanted to cover my face. I was MORE than happy to oblige these two gorgeous men with their desire.

Kyle was the first to release his load as several spurts of hot cum rocketed from his cock onto my face. He growled as he released his seed and I could tell it was a hefty load. As soon as he was done, he pushed his cock into my mouth and started fucking my face while Aaron continued jacking off. He announced that he was going to cum too, but Kyle just kept on thrusting into my mouth. Aaron unloaded a very impressive load himself coating my face as well and even some of Kyle's shaft which was then pistoned into my mouth. When he was done, he joined his friend and pushed his cock into my mouth too. They were slowly becoming soft yet still engorged and I love the way a cock feels as it loses its rigidness, but not its size. There is something truly amazing about it.

They took their time and continued to let me feast on their softening cocks as their cum began to drip down my face and on to my chest. They finally pulled their cocks from me, and as usual when I am left without a piece of meat inside of me, I whimpered.

"Holy fuck dude, that was amazing," said Kyle. "You are fucking covered man."

I laughed. "Yeah, well, it feels so fucking good. I can't believe how amazing it felt to have you both in my ass. God, everything you two did to me was amazing. Anytime you two want to use me, whether it is by yourself or together, just let me know. If you come up with other things you want to do to me or just want a repeat, just know that I am always down."

"Sounds good man," said Aaron. "You are our dorm slut so I am sure we will use you quite a bit now that we know you are willing and oh so good at what you do."

"No shit," replied Kyle. "But look, we are gonna start getting ready as we got plans to go out for the night so can you get your stuff and go. I think we are good for now, but just know, if you ever get any flack for who you are, just let us know and we will take care of anyone who tries to give you a hard time, ok?"

I loved the honesty of these two. They fucked me and now they were done with me. Oh, and the fact that they would physically protect me if something bad happens made me feel like a safe, cared-for slut. I started to wipe some of the cum from my face, but Aaron said, "Hey man, you can do that when you get back to your room. We gotta get ready now."

"Oh, ok guys. Let me just get dressed and . . .," I started.

"Nah, you are just a few rooms down. Everyone's already seen you in panties so it's no big deal," said Aaron. With that, he grabbed my jeans, t-shirt, sandals, panties and satchel and opened the door and threw them into the hall. Kyle then grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the door and pushed me out into the hall completely naked and then closed their door. In the hall were a couple of guys who were talking to two really cute co-eds. They saw me stumble into the hall naked and facialized in cum. They looked at me and all of them began to laugh.

For the second time that day, I was completely humiliated and totally turned on. I felt my cock start to rise again at this degradation. I quickly tried to grab my things but it seems like when you are trying to do something quickly, you never manage to be able to do it quickly. It took me what seemed like ages to gather everything and then an eternity to find my keys. I finally inserted the key into my lock after fumbling with it and listening to the college kids laugh and tease me only to find that the door was already unlocked. I opened the door and pushed into the room to find my roommate sitting at his computer. I quickly shut the door and leaned back against it with my eyes closed.

CSK
CSK
658 Followers