The Extent of Friendship

Story Info
When relationships go beyond friendship.
3.8k words
4
25.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessa
Sessa
7 Followers

Jasmine and Lisa lay on the bed in each others arms.

“Enjoy last night baby?” Jasmine asked softly.

Lisa smiled back at Jasmine lovingly. “Best thing I did in my life.”

Jasmine smiled at Lisa remembering the enjoyable night they spent last night, not as friends but as lovers.

Lisa’s mobile rang which made Lisa sigh as she stood up, her naked body in view Jasmine who was looking at it lovingly.

Jasmine knew that Lisa’s mood was going down hill when she rudely answered the phone, the person on the other phone obviously being her husband. Lisa walked out of the room, which gave Jasmine time to think. Last night was simply amazing. Lisa showed some amazing thing to Jasmine. But Jasmine knew that at this moment Lisa was being talked into going back to her husband.

“I should give him another chance.” Lisa said standing in the door way frowning.

“If you think it’s best.”

“He is my husband, he deserves another shot.”

Jasmines knew that she shouldn’t say anything. “Yeah that’s fine baby.” She got up and kissed Lisa on the cheek, and walked to have a shower.

Jasmine was in the shower and she heard the door open.

“It’s going to be different this time.” Lisa called over the shower.

“Why’s that?” jasmine answered back.

“Cause I want to stay here with you and Matt.”

Jasmine poked her head of the shower suddenly cheering up. “Sure, but you don’t mind staying in the house with two single people.”

Lisa giggled. “Never. I’ll let you get back to your shower.”

“I’m glad you’ve been seeing someone. Who is he?” Lisa spoke softly as they sun bathed by the pool two or three weeks later.

“John was from RS Computers. I was really shocked when he called me.”

“John?” Lisa thought out loud “Didn’t he have a wife?”

“They split up six months ago. It must have been just after I left.”

“I’m surprised he remembered you.” Lisa commented.

“Well two months ago we met at the old office. Remember that mix up with those old files?” Jasmine smiled as she remember that day.

Lisa laughed softly. “What a way to meet. So have you made any decisions?”

“For a relationship? Jasmine look at Lisa curiously

“Of course, what else would I mean?”

“His really nice and there seems to be a few sparks.” Jasmine started

“But you’re not sure?”

Jasmine wanted to say that it was because of Lisa, but she wasn’t game, plus she knew it wasn’t entirely true. Three weeks ago Lisa stirred up some feelings.

“Is it because what happened?” Lisa asked reading her mind.

“Sort of, it’s hard being with a guy.”

Lisa hugged Jasmine. “We have to try. You did say there were sparks there. You also said he is a nice and decent guy.”

“He is, but I don’t think it’s going to work.” Jasmine said looking thoughtful.

“You have a date with him tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well I was thinking…” Lisa trailed off as she looked at her watch. “Let’s go shopping for a new dress.”

Jasmine smiled. “Sure I can afford it now your living here.”

The two girls smile at each other and went to get changed.

Jasmine Stepped out of the dressing room with a black dress she really wasn’t sure of.

“Does this look good?” Jasmine asked Lisa.

“Of yeah of course.”

Jasmine went to get changed. “Honestly?” She called out.

Lisa started to giggle. “No not really.”

Jasmine and Lisa walked out with linked arms. They were both on fits of giggling due to the last dress Jasmine tried on, and Lisa’s comment.

They walked around the shops for a while, not liking everything they saw until they got to one shop. Jasmines eyes went really wide and she steered Lisa into the shop.

“Oh this is sexy.” Jasmine commented picking up the dress and taking it into the dressing room and coming out a few minutes later.

“Ohhh sexy.” Lisa commented as Jasmine spun around slowly. “But not right for the date.”

Jasmine was taken back with this comment. “Why?”

“Well you look really good.” Lisa started a little nervously. “If you’re not sure you don’t want a relationship with this guy, do you want to turn him on that much?”

“How do you know I’ll turn him on?”

“Your making me want to ditch my husband tonight.” Lisa giggled.

Jasmine heart skipped a beat, but decided to leave that comment and buy the dress anyway.

Against her friend’s opinion, Jasmine put on her latest buy. A Stunning red halter dress, which clings perfectly to her body. The part which covers her body, since it’s back stoops low, stops short of the knees with a split running up her thighs and needless to say the plunging neck line which is common in most of her clothing. She looks in the mirror to her left and smile as she looks at her breasts under the low cut dress, and then scans down her own body looking at her legs thinking how proud of herself she is. She spins around to admire her newly toned body even more as she does she can hear her friend come up the hallway.

Lisa walks in carrying Jasmines shoes. As she take the exotic red shoes with 4 inch heels, from her hands, Lisa lets there hands touch Jasmines, which sends a tingle from their hands, up their arms and down their body. Jasmine looks up and makes eye contact with her. For a split second, she sees a fiery spark in her eyes that begs Jasmine to stay, just as it did three weeks before.

Jasmine drags her head away concentrating on her shoes, telling herself that she is going insane. She tries to tell herself that the night she spent alone with Lisa was a one-time thing. Lisa decided to go back to her husband, and be friends with Jasmine.

Jasmine and Lisa makes small talk about the man Jasmine is meeting from her old job, what he is like, if they are going to be home tonight. Jasmines face turns into a smile as she starts to think about John. A month ago, he called Jasmine to ask her for coffee. At the time, she was happy, since she has liked him for a long time, but two dates later Jasmine is not sure if they are right as a couple. He has nice brown eyes, great body with a great tan, but jasmine knows that is not why she doesn’t want to go tonight. Her eyes cross back over to Lisa.

She is laying in your bed, her long mousy brown hair flowing over the edge. Her blue eyes are closed; her sensual lips are smiling as her ears listen to the soft music she put on moments earlier. Jasmines eyes scan her body. She have always been envious of Lisa’s body, with its soft skin her round breasts of a perfect size, which covered by her light blue triangle bikini top. She are also quite envious of Lisa shaved pussy, which is covered by her g-string bikini bottoms that she was wearing from sun bathing earlier on in the day. Jasmine remembers her pussy being very inviting and she must admit that ever since she paid quite a lot of attention to it three weeks ago, you would rather it then a the manhood on John or any other guy.

Jasmine is looking at her with a sexual grin on your face, thinking of her naked body when it comes to her attention that Lisa has now opened her eyes and looking at Jasmine. Jasmine knows without a doubt that the look she is giving Jasmine is more than a friendly one.

Jasmine went and sat next to her on the bed being ever so careful not to crumple her dress. Without a word being said, she lent closer to Lisa as she felt the tension grow between the two of them. As she lent her head more towards Lisa’s to kiss her soft lips, she was not sure of her reaction, but with that look in her eyes, what person could resist? As there lips were just touching, the doorbell rang. Lisa’s head dropped because she just remembered your date.

So Jasmine stood up and smile to her while saying the goodbyes.

As Jasmine got to the door she heard a soft voice say “I was wrong.”

Jasmine simply continued and twirled around to give her a sexy, seductive and a knowing smile before she left to show her that she understands.

Jasmine opened the door to see her date standing there with a Bunch of lilies in his hands. The butterflies subside in her stomach as the guilt increased because she knew that her heart isn’t in this date. Her heart was currently in her room in the form of sexy roommate. Jasmine was thinking that she should turn the date down, but before she can say anything he smiled and grabbed her arm softly, taking her to his car while making small talk.

Throughout the date, the both of them chat and laugh like old friends and to her surprise four hours later when he dropped her back she realized that she had a fantastic night with him.

“Jasmine, I wish this night never ends and you stay with me forever.” John told her. “But the thing is, just before I left tonight, my ex-wife called me and told me she wanted to give it another try. I’m so sorry; I should have told you earlier.”

Jasmine laughed softly. “Oh thank god.” She continued as John gave her a confused look. “Just before you arrived, my roommate Lisa told me it was over with her and her husband.” She explained feeling embarrassed.

“You like her?”

“Well, we realized our love for each other was more than friendship, a while ago, but she wanted to give her husband another go.”

John smiled at her. “So were both in the same boat I see.”

Jasmine gave John a big hug. “Thanks for understanding and I did have fun tonight, we’ll have to do it again.”

“Of course, I’ll call you.” John said before walking to the car.

Jasmine stepped inside the door and rested against the wood as she took off her shoes. The house seemed very quite and she wondered where Lisa was. Although she knew the hour was late, she also knew the look she was given by Lisa meant that she was waiting up for Jasmine.

She dropped her bags on the coffee table in the lounge room and walked to Lisa’s room feeling the nice cold floors on her hot feet. While she was on her date, a heat wave had suddenly set in, so finally getting into the cool air-conditioned house in which she lived was a nice welcome change.

Jasmine walked passed her room and decided that her dress was far to constricting for her needs. She walked into her room and laid down on her double bed for a moment. With a smile on her face she decided to put on her Red Lace Chemise that tied in the middle of her back, and is also open just below the tie. It shows off her matching g-string. Needless to say she was comfortable walking around the house in this, because she was quite self-assured that her g-string showed off her smooth petite ass perfectly.

Brushing her long blond hair until smooth again, she then walked to the room at the end of the hall which contained Lisa. She heard soft seductive music playing and saw her lying in her bed wearing nothing but a White satin over shirt. This was clear because of the way she was lying. She had her legs slightly spread, which gave Jasmine a good view of her smooth shaved pussy.

While she could see that her eyes were closed, Jasmine knew she was far from asleep. Jasmine walked into the room and turned on the lights that were currently off. Lisa opened her eyes about to objects before she saw it was you.

“I think we need to talk.” She spoke softly while patting the space beside her.

Nervously Jasmine walked over and sat quite close to Lisa.

“I’ve decided it won’t work with him. He just can’t fit my needs and he did cheat on me. There is no way I can forget that.”

Jasmine stroked her hair. “I’m sorry darling. I knew you really wanted to try.”

“In a way I’m not sorry. When I was with him two nights ago, all I could think about was you.”

Jasmine kissed Lisa softly on the lips.

“It was strange, because while he was their on top of me, all I was thinking was you between my thighs.” Lisa said, pausing a moment before kissing Jasmine softly on the lips.

Lisa stopped kissing for a moment, only to lie on top of you before kissing again with more passion. Lisa’s hands run all over Jasmine’s body. She started to kiss down Jasmine’s neck, her hands running a lot lower. Going past her breast, along her smooth stomach, down her thighs and grabbing the bottom of her Chemise and sliding it up her body.

After kissing some more, and then taking off her own g-string, Jasmine proceeded to ever so slowly lick her way down Lisa’s arms, and carefully take her Over shirt off with her teeth and help from her arms.

As they started to kiss more passionately, Jasmine’s Pussy started getting wet. She had been scared of these feelings that were made by another woman since long back. In fact during the entire evening, she had been growing wetter just thinking about what was to come that evening.

Lisa gave a seductive glance to Jasmine before moving her hand up to cup Jasmine’s breast and start fondling it. Then going to work on her other breast she was sucking and nibbling it. A moan escaped from Jasmine’s lips as Lisa kept sucking on the delicious handful of breast. Lisa kept going, knowing by there years of friendship that it drove Jasmine crazy, in the best way.

Jasmine’s hands started to feel over Lisa’s smooth shoulders, down her left arm and over her back, while she felt Lisa do a wonderful job on her breast. After a while Jasmine started to lift her hips up, as her pussy started to cry out for attention.

“Is miss kitty cat feeling left out?” Lisa said playfully.

“She wants your attention.” Jasmine responded.

Lisa grinned and started licking her way down her stomach. Making swirling patters with her tongue until she has reached her mound. Smiling playfully at Jasmine, she licked and sucked down her Left leg, sucking on her toes a little, before doing the same to her right leg. By this time Jasmine was moaning a little and begging for more.

Lisa knew that she wanted direct attention, but instead Lisa licked, and sucked around her thighs, not daring to go near her pussy lips a little. Every time she got close, Jasmine would wriggle around trying to get more attention.

“Oh please darling, stop teasing.” Jasmine said in total lust.

Lisa moved down to the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor. “Come here baby.” She whispered making licking motions with her lips and tongue.

In a flash Jasmine was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs over Lisa’s shoulder, and starting to lie back, waiting in anticipation for what was about to come. Lisa looked at her shaved pussy and smiled. To start Lisa licked from her vaginal entrance to her clit. Lisa’s tongue was soft and it immediately made Jasmine moan in excitement. She did the same a few more times, starting to feel the juices run slightly, before she slipped her tongue inside Jasmines pussy and starting making fucking motions with it. After what seems like ages to Lisa, she had Jasmine worked up, knowing her first orgasm was well on its way.

Not wanting her clit to feel left out, she started to gently suck on it, and flicking her tongue on her clit. She noticed at that point Jasmines breathe got shorter, so while keeping up the work on her clit, she slid two fingers in her pussy. Lisa gently slid her fingers in and out, while a little more aggressively sucking on her clit.

In a few short minutes, Jasmine was bucking on Lisa’s mouth and moaning. Lisa smiled as much as she could while keeping up her work until Jasmine’s intense orgasm had subsided.

Jasmine sat up and kissed Lisa. Tasting herself on Lisa’s lips, it was strangely a nice taste. Jasmine felt exhausted and flopped back onto the bed. As she was closing her eyes with a satisfied grin on her face, she felt Lisa lick up the remaining juices from her pussy.

The two girls lay in each others arms for a while, kissing and cuddling before Jasmine got a mischievous grin on her face before standing up and leading Lisa into the kitchen.

“What about Matt?” Lisa giggled as she slipped herself on the cold orange bench.

“He is asleep downstairs. He will never hear us.” Jasmine giggled.

It was in the middle of the night when Matt woke up. He heard something in Lisa’s room which was above him. She probably has some guy over again. He thought as walked to his little kitchen to get some water. After sometime of listening to the room up-stairs, he had a slight suspicion that it wasn’t a male in the room.

With his hard-on in full swing by now, he let his curiosity get the better of him as he walked up the back steps in his green boxers. As Matt was almost up the stairs, he heard his two flat mates in the kitchen. He suddenly realized that it wasn’t just some guy in Lisa’s room, but Jasmine instead.

Without thinking he put his hands down his boxers and started stroking his dick as he saw the two girls passionately kissing.

Jasmine kissed her way down Lisa’s neck, not realizing the shadowy figure outside the door. As the figure outside the door moved to see better, Jasmine began to nibble on Lisa’s ear, kiss a paths across her chin, down her neck and to her nipples. Jasmine spent a while with each nipple, getting them hard. Gently Jasmine licked, kissed and fondled her way down to her thighs. She came back up to kiss Lisa softly on the lips.

Outside Matt was starting to stroke faster, squeezing a little occasionally. His mind was telling him to stop, but he had dreamed about seeing two women together for ages. As he was stroking, he felt the familiar feeling like it was about to cum, so he stopped and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes he saw Jasmine between Lisa’s legs. He quietly took off his boxers and moved for a better look. He knew he should keep in the shadows, but he could not help but slide inside the door just a little. Is this too much? He thought to himself. He looked at the Lisa (since she was the one that would possibly see him) and she had her eyes closed as Jasmine began to eat her out. Just a little more than Matt thought, as he moved into a better position.

“Oh my Jasmine.” Lisa spoke in short breaths.

Jasmine looked up at Lisa, while she softly licked around Lisa’s Pussy. Jasmine then inserted a finger into Lisa by gliding it over her clit and slipping it in slightly, causing her body to shake a bit. Jasmine starts to pump her finger in and out of Lisa’s juicy pussy. Sensing that Lisa was really getting worked up now, Jasmine picked up that pace and added another finger. After a short while Lisa’s pussy started to tighten around Jasmines finger as she threw her head back in pure pleasure.

“I’m cumming, don’t stop.” Lisa breathed as she ran her fingers through Jasmines hair.

Matt opened his eyes when he heard Lisa. He was stroking up and down faster, his body was visibly tensing up. Oh my. He said to himself as he felt his cock throbbing in his hands. Pumping his cock in his hands, his head went back and his eyes partly closed again as he felt the cum built up, not knowing how much longer he would last.

Lisa felt herself coming down from the orgasm. She opened her eyes and smiled in a satisfied way, kissing Jasmine deeply on the lips. It was a loving and passionate kiss. Lisa was hugging Jasmine when she noticed something. Someone was at the door.

“Look at the door Jasmine.” Lisa whispered.

Jasmine turned around and saw in plan light, Mat sitting there his cock in hand and eyes closed. Jasmine grinned wide and motioned for Lisa to quietly follow her.

They both quietly walked across the large kitchen. Lisa slowly stepped outside of the door, where as Jasmine stayed inside. Both kneeling, Jasmine couldn’t believe he hadn’t opened his eyes yet. Slowly Lisa began to lick Matt’s balls, and Jasmine began to suck his cock at the same time.

Matt was so close to cumming, when suddenly he felt a mouth around his cock and balls. For a very small moment he thought it was dreaming, before a slit second thought said that it was real. He threw open his eyes and Saw Lisa and Jasmine either side of him, working on him. For a moment time stood still as he was completely shock in everyway. He was about to say something. He wasn’t sure what, but it felt like something had to be said. Suddenly he let out a low moan as he realized his orgasm on here. He rocked his hips forward, as the first lot of cum shot into Jasmines mouth. He touched Jasmine for the first time as he softly held her head there until he finished.

Sessa
Sessa
7 Followers
12