The Extortionist

Story Info
Taken by a 20 year old?
2.4k words
4.06
37.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a young woman, by the name of Kas, who worked for me a couple of years ago that usually was a real pain in the ass. She was a good worker but was very hard to get along with and not any of her coworkers liked her. She was a bit on the thin side but a careful glance revealed curves in the right places.

One spring afternoon, she was in my office where I was reviewing her latest project. As I said, she did good work and once again I complimented her on a fine job. She kind of surprised me by mentioning that she had a date with a fellow that evening. It was unusual to hear her relate something personal. I sat back in my chair and asked her if she was serious with the guy. She stunned me by saying that no, he wasn't anyone special and that he was just another jerk trying to hustle her to bed.

Not wanting to be involved in any conversation that could lead to a sexual harassment claim, I sort of gave her the bum's rush out and figured that was the end of it.

A month later we found ourselves together on a business trip to Cincinnati. After a nice dinner, we went back to our individual hotel rooms at the Residence Inn and after phoning the wife; I sat back with an honor bar beer and decided to read my notes from that day's meeting. There was a knock at my door and when I opened it, in rushed Kas wearing an overcoat. I stood at the door and asked her what she needed. She sat in a chair and began to weep. I closed the door and asked her what was wrong. She said she was tired of not having any friends to talk to. I told her that I didn't understand. She sobbed that no one that she worked with liked her and that since she lived alone she was always by herself. "Why doesn't anyone like me?" she asked. "Well," I said, "I like you."

She asked me for a can of Pepsi so I walked to the honor bar and reached in for one. When I turned back, she was gone. She had obviously gone into the attached bedroom. I called to her and walked to the doorway. Imagine my surprise when I saw her kneeling on my bed wearing only a pair of bright green panties. The beauty of her naked body stunned me. Her breasts were kind of small but proud. Her belly was flat and muscular. She said to me, "would you enjoy a no strings attached romp in the sack?"

I didn't know what to say but then she climbed from the bed and put her overcoat back on. "Just knock on my door when you make up your mind." She turned and walked away. At my door she said, "I like fantasies, if you come I want you to pretend to rape me. It'll be exciting." With that she left.

I fell into my chair, ignoring the partially empty beer. I thought about the vision of Kas and those wonderful tits. After a minute I decided that a no strings attached romp could be good. It had been years since I had seen such a naked body. Defying good sense, and making up my mind with my dick instead of my brain , I walked to her room.

She answered the knock after a minute and I saw that she had been busy. Her hair was brushed out, her makeup removed and she had donned a long flannel nightshirt.

"Yes?" she said. Knowing that she wanted to live out her fantasy, I pushed my way into the room. She covered her mouth with her hands and I grabbed her shirtfront and yanked it to pieces. She tried to punch me but I grabbed her and my 200 plus pounds gave me a strength far exceeding her 100 pounds. It felt so nice to have this squirming, lush body pressed against me. I finally picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. In the room her attitude changed and she was a wildcat. She pulled me to her and pulled at my clothes. Finally naked, we fell to the bed and I began caressing her body with gentle touches. I caressed every inch of her. I concentrated on her breasts but being careful not to touch her nipples. These I saved to carefully flick with my tongue. As I licked them I could feel them rising. Quite suddenly I opened my mouth and began sucking them. She writhed with pleasure making groans and other noises. I lowered my hand and just barely rubbed her pussy lips. Feeling her juices, I knew she was ready. I moved between her legs and allowed the head of my cock to rub her opening. She tried to pull me in closer but I wasn't quite ready yet. As I had said, it had been some time since I had such a fine woman in this position and I was going to slowly enjoy it. After much foreplay with the head of my cock, I slowly entered her and pushed in to the hilt. She gasped and began scratching my back. She drummed a tattoo on my back with one of her fists and began saying "yes, oh yes." When she began her first orgasm I slowed my movement and then began a steady pumping action. In and out with the length of my shaft. She once again began orgasms and finally I had to release mine. We came together with a series of shouts. Ah, it was marvelous.

We lay back and she started to doze. When I decided that there was to be no small talk from her. I climbed from the bed and got myself dressed. I could hear her gentle snoring so I went back to my own room. I dropped back to my chair with a fresh beer and contemplated the activities of the evening and began to wonder if they really happened. As stiff and sore as I felt, I knew it had.

Later that week, back in my office, Kas entered and closed the door. Since that night she had been strangely quiet. She handed me an envelope and when I looked I saw that they contained pictures of us in her room. There I was pulling at her clothes. "I thought you might enjoy a memento of our evening together". She then reached to her purse and pulled out videotape. "Here is a copy for your pleasure. Don't look at it with your wife in the room." With that she chuckled and left my office. No demands or anything but I knew she had something up her sleeve. I had to find out what was on the tape. I threw the stuff into my briefcase and told my secretary to cancel all appointments for the day as I strode out the door. I rushed to my home, knowing that my wife wouldn't return for several hours. I went to my den and started the tape. There was no sound, just a video of me apparently forcing my way into her room and forcing myself on her. My God, it looks like a rape took place. There was no doubt that it was me and that I had committed a felony. I was stunned to think that I had been had by a girl 20 years my junior. What did she have in mind and what could I do about it?

I knew that I had to nip this in the bud as soon as I could. There was no sense in waiting to see what she had in mind. I had to force the issue and force it now. Twenty some years before, I had received some pretty special training and had worn a green beret. I knew a lot of stealthy tricks and knew how to get into places that were designed to keep me out. I packed a bag with some tools and an overnight bag. I left a note to my wife telling her that I would be gone overnight on business and then left my home. I stopped at Wal*Mart to pick up some items and then drove to the complex I knew Kas lived in. It was easy to get her address and easier still to get into her condominium without anyone seeing me. I thoroughly searched her place and found her video equipment and the original tape. I felt better after erasing it but knew I had more to do. Looking at several other tapes she had I realized that I wasn't the only score, only her latest. I saw a series of notes she had written to other men who were in my same predicament. I found that she planned to extort $50,000 from me and based on the tactics used on the others, it was only a beginning. I set up the paraphernalia I had brought with me and sat back to await her arrival. About 7:30 I heard a key at the door and waited until a light came on and the double locking of the door before seizing her from behind. I put a pressure hold on her neck that causes a loss of blood and made her pass out for a short time. Catching her as she fell, I carried her to the bedroom and stripped her clothes from her. I tied her ankles and wrists to all four bedposts which left her spread eagled on the bed. A real nice beginning. Duct tape was used to cover her mouth and I used a dark cloth to cover her eyes. I retreated to her den to enjoy a beer and some movies I knew she had made of other chumps. It was educational to see her techniques being honed as she walked her way through seven different scores. I realized that they all seemed to have something in common; they were all apparently well to do and all in their 40's or 50's. Oh yeah, they all seemed to have committed rape on the same girl. As I said, her technique got better with time. I spent an hour going through her things removing all of the tapes and records I could find of all of her marks. I looked in her personal computer and realized that there were too many ways to hide information so I took the time to carefully remove the hard drive and all disks and cd's I could find. I put all of this stuff in a suitcase I had found in her closet. Leaving nothing to chance, I had put on a double set of thin plastic gloves before entering her condo and I was wearing a dark jumpsuit I had purchased earlier at Wal*Mart so I knew I would leave no trail. I planned to dispose of everything after I left her apartment.

I then walked to her room and saw that she was struggling against her bonds. I removed her eye covering and she immediately saw that it was me. Her quiet, soft-spoken boss had her put into this position. I removed the duct tape from her mouth and she began to cuss me out. "Now, now don't say anything that you may later regret. What would you do if I left you tied this way and left your apartment? You could possibly starve before someone came to help". She had used her body to score on several men and now I intended to get my pleasures from her body. I began with a feather I had found when I last hunted pheasant. I used it to tease her. Over and over I circled her nipples until they were hard and erect. I could see her pussy begin to glisten from her juices. I had found a dildo among her things so I turned it on and spent nearly an hour teasing her body, never inserting it into her pussy, until she was begging me to fuck her. I pulled out a condom and fitted it to my shaft. "Please release my arms and legs," she cried. "No, not until I'm done" I told her. It was time to get my release so I lowered my body and began a steady pumping action. She came almost immediately and then continued to arch her body as if she couldn't get enough of it. I finally released my load but merely left the condom on and zippered up the jumpsuit. I replaced the tape on her mouth and told her that she had hurt too many people and that she now had to pay the piper. Her eyes opened wide as she saw me open a plastic bag and pull it over her head. I said goodbye to her and then sealed the bag with a piece of string.

After a minute, I released the plastic bag from her head and then removed the tape from her mouth. She gasped for a breath. "Ok, now do I have your attention?"

She quickly nodded her head.

"Do I have your full attention?"

Again she nodded her head.

"It would be so easy to put the tape back on your mouth and the bag over your head", I said. "I will give you another chance to live.

Tomorrow morning, you will come to work with a letter of resignation, you will clean your desk and leave the office, do you understand?"

Again she nodded her head.

"You will forget about me and all the others you've been playing your little game on, do you understand?"

This time she looked down but nodded.

"You will find another part of the country to find a home in and with a little luck you might straighten your life out. At least I hope you do"

She was quietly sobbing then and then asked me to release her from the bed.

"Not yet," I said.

"You will never mention what took place here tonight, to anyone. If I should ever hear from anyone either police or privately, I will find you and finish what I started tonight. Do you believe me?"

She nodded once again.

"I am leaving now and you will give me 5 minutes to leave before you get off of your bed. Do you understand me?"

She looked at me with hate in her eyes but seeing something in my eyes that she didn't like, she averted her eyes and merely nodded.

I released her legs and then her arms and threw a blanket over her nakedness. I then went out and grabbed a last beer for the road.

You know, I never heard from Kas ever again.