The Facility

Story Info
A woman is abducted for a breeding facility.
2.8k words
4.23
113.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Marie woke up in a dark room, she struggled to sit up before realizing she was tied down. She was on a table, with her legs spread and tied into stirrups, the kind of table she remembered being on at the gynecologists, only this table was cushioned and comfortable and the stirrups were spread a little wider apart than she ever remembered having them at the doctor's. Where am I? She wondered. Though the room around her was dark, she was able to see the outlines of strange furniture all around her. There was a wooden piece of furniture that resembled a sawhorse, but it was padded and bolted with various straps, buttons and harnesses. Marie turned her head to the left and saw another interesting piece. This one looked like the bench she used at the gym to do her sit ups on. The first two thirds of the bench was flat, then at the last third it raised up at a gentle angle and flattened out again to form a flat plain. Various cabinets with locks were affixed to the walls and next to the table she sat on was a tray with medical-looking instruments, one she recognized as a speculum.

What are these things?

Marie was frightened. She seemed to be tied up in a torture chamber.

Then a door opened and a man and woman stepped into the room.

****

They were both wearing white lab coats. Even through the heavy fabric Marie could see that they were both very fit. The woman had long blonde hair and her lab coat swept the sides of her long, lean body and large breasts that strained against the buttons of the white shirt she wore beneath it. When they stepped into the room, they glanced briefly at Marie and whispered to each other before exchanging a set of keys and going to the cabinets that were locked on the walls.

Marie tried to speak, but her voice was strained. What had happened to her voice!

"Don't try to speak yet Marie. We had you sedated before you were brought here and the sedatives have an effect on the larynx. Best to just relax." The man spoke to her and walked over to the table she was tied to. "I know you have lots of questions, but the most important answer I can give you, is that you are safe, and we are not going to hurt you." He brushed a soft hand over Marie's wrist to find her pulse, and nodded at the woman who was returning from the cabinet with a tray covered with a sheet.

"We gave her the injection about an hour ago," he told the woman. "She'll be calming down again in the next several minutes."

The woman nodded. "Shall I be the one to tell her then?"

"I think it would be best, hearing it from another woman who's gone through the experience."

The woman set the tray down on a table next to where Marie was laying, spread-eagle. "Marie, I'm going to explain to you why you are here and what will happen to you. You went to bed last night in your home, and this is where you woke up. We have brought you to what is essentially, a breeding facility."

Marie found that her voice was warming up in her throat and she moaned. "A breeding facility? What the fuck is that?"

The woman smiled. "Ah, your voice is returning. The injection we gave you is doing its magic already. I'm going to have Robert leave the room for a few minutes while I explain. Robert?"

"Certainly, Sheila. Buzz me when you're ready."

Robert left the room and then it was just Marie and the woman.

"A breeding facility. It sounds strange, I know. But you were abducted from your home by our team. You were brought to this island after being sedated by our team and you are now part of an experimental group. Essentially, we are trying to populate this island and we are bringing in single women that we've been watching for months now. We've been recording your activity, and monitoring your hormones. You're a fertile woman. We needed you."

Marie was still so confused. Recording her activities? Monitoring her hormones? How?

The woman uncovered the tray she had pulled from the cabinet and revealed a stack of paperwork with photos of Marie's boyfriend clipped to the top. "Your boyfriend's name is Peter, correct?"

Marie nodded and felt a tear come to her eyes. Oh, Peter. He would find her. He would notice she was missing and do anything to find her! "Yes, and he'll find me! He'll take me from here, from you--you people--whatever it is you're trying to do, he'll stop you."

Sheila reached to Marie and touched her hand. "Peter works for us, Marie. He's one of our Seekers, you see. He found you, because you had the genetic makeup we sought. When he seduced you he was able to swab for fertility tests and found that you were indeed a wonderful candidate for breeding. Peter is one of us, Marie."

She couldn't believe it. She had been tricked by the very man she had been making love to every night for the past three months, and where was he now? Sheila answered the question almost as soon as it came to Marie's mind.

"He's here, Marie, and he cares very much for you. But you are here for training. Eventually, you will be impregnated by our staff, and bear a child to help us in our mission. In fact, you will bear many children. There are more just like you. Before I tell you any more, though, we need to do testing.

Sheila flipped a button, and a red light came on over the room's door. Robert opened it and came back in, wheeling in another covered tray that he positioned beside the table Marie was tied to. Her body was beginning to feel warm, and fuzzy. She felt relaxed, not anxious at all. She barely noticed the tray until Robert uncovered it to reveal phalic shaped rubber objects of different sizes, and lots of lubricant.

"We're going to see what pleasures you Marie. Best to just relax and not fight us." Marie nodded and turned her head to the side, watching as Sheila removed her lab coat and undid the top buttons of her blouse to reveal the curves of her voluptuous breasts. Sheila sighed and pressed a button that raised Marie's table up so that she was now in a sitting position with her legs spread in front of her. She could see between her legs to where her mound was exposed to Sheila and Robert, and felt a little embarassed that she had not shaved in some time.

"I'm going to clean you up a little for the doctor," Sheila told her, producing a razor from the tray, which she began moving in gentle lines across Marie's soft pubic hair that disappeared with each stroke. Within minutes, she was shaved bare and feeling even warmer through her body.

"Put the harness on her please," Robert said to Sheila, as he snapped on latex gloves and handed Sheila a harness that Sheila slipped over Marie's abdomen and tighened into place so that Marie could no longer move her hips. The harness had a metal bead that laid flat on Marie's clit, and Sheila pressed a button that made the bead vibrate gently.

"Perfect," Sheila said. "Is she wet enough doctor?"

The pulsing on Marie's clit made her moan and grind her hips. She wanted to push her body up toward it but her hips were fastened down tight to the table and now there was a finger at the entrance of her vagina. It was Doctor Robert's finger, and she felt it push up inside of her slowly.

"Soaking," he said. "Hand me the 7 please Sheila."

The doctor removed his finger and Marie wanted to scream for him to put it back in. It had felt so wonderful, and she wanted more. She should have felt violated but the warm sensation pulsing through her blood took away all of her anxiety. Next to her, Doctor Robert picked up a very large dildo from his tray and positioned it between her legs while she watched. "Bear down on your stirrups Marie. This is probably bigger than any man you've had. We're trying to see what size partner to pair you with."

Marie didn't care. She'd do anything they asked of her right now, and soon she felt the nudge of the dildo at the entrance of her vagina and then the wonderful sensation of it breaking in, gently at first, then with more insistence as Doctor Robert shoved it deep back into where her cervix started. She almost came but held back out of embarssment.

"We've got a natural Sheila. This one could handle Demitry. She has a wide canal and a deep cervix. She's the first we've had with that potential"

"Fabulous," Sheila said. "She's in for a treat."

The two laughed, and Doctor Robert removed the dildo. Marie wanted to cry out. She needed to come! She could feel that she was dripping between her legs and she arched her back to fight the harness across her hips to grind into the bead pulsing on her clit.

Sheila noticed almost immediately. "Be still, Marie. We'll take care of you momentarily." Within seconds Sheila handed the doctor the speculum and Marie felt full again as he opened it inside of her vagina to peer in."She's ovulating right now. Call Demitry in. It's perfect timing."

Suddenly, the lights flicked on, the door opened, and another man walked in.

"Demitry." Doctor Robert said. "We need you to fuck this fine breeder hard."

*****

The new man in the room was huge. Everywhere. He was completely naked and his penis hung down between his legs, limp but still bigger than anything Marie had ever seen.

"This is the new breeder?" Demitry said.

"It is. And she's ovulating today. Can you get ready?"

Demitry walked over to Marie's table and peered between her legs. Marie felt she needed to cover herself but she was helpless against the straps holding her legs open for everyone to see her dripping sex. "She looks ready enough for the both of us," Demitry laughed. He licked his lips and put one hand on the inside of each of Marie's inner thighs and spread them wider. "That is a beautiful pussy," he said to Sheila who stood on the other side of Marie's legs, bracing them against Demitry's insistent hands. "I thought so too," Sheila said. "I told doctor Robert you'd like this one."

"Oh I'm already thinking about coming in her," Demitry said. Marie could see that his penis was growing larger, even before Sheila began to unbotton her blouse to reveal more of her breasts. Was Sheila going to be in on this too?"

"Marie," Sheila said. "You may realize that you've lost your voice again. This is a normal effect of the drug we injected you with, which helps with anxiey and also releases eggs in your fallopian tubes. We need you to be as fertile as possible during the Session. We also need to have you cum. Peter says you don't have any issues with this, but we're all here to help make that happen." Sheila was now completely topless and her breasts swung free above her tiny waist. "I'm here to assist Demitry in positioning you, and Doctor Robert will be monitoring your vitals."

Sheila pressed a button and the buzzing on Marie's clit went lower, which made Marie even more desperate for pressure on her aching clit. Her sex was on fire. She needed to be filled. She was so wet that she barely felt it when Demitry lowered his face between Marie's spread legs and dove his tongue into her hole. "She's drenched," he said to Sheila, reaching up a hand to massage Marie's exposed tit. Her nipples were rock hard.

Sheila motioned to Demitry, who was staring at her wet pussy with hunger on his face. "I want her on the inverted table," Sheila said. "We need to have her hips raised up for maximum fertility."

"Good idea, Demitry said. Undo her straps." The two got to work on the straps holding Marie down, and began unbuckling them and then carried her loose body to the bench Marie had noticed earlier.

They turned her over, so Marie was now laying flat on her stomach. Sheila turned a knob and the bottom half of the bench raised up and split apart, so Marie was now laying flat on her stomach with her hips raised up and her legs spread out and down on either side. Demitry helped Sheila fasten Marie into place and tie her ankles to the planks her legs rested on. In this position, Marie was perfectly positioned for rear entry with her vagina completely exposed.

"She has to cum," Demitry said. "Let's have her cum before I begin."

"I'll bring you the plug," Sheila said.

Marie felt a pressure at her anus. She'd never had a plug before but she wanted something, anything to fill her, anywhere. "It's just a small one," Sheila said in a soothing voice. "Just a little pop and we'll have it in and it'll make your pussy so much tighter for Demitry." Within a second, the carefully lubed butt plug was popped into place and Marie managed a loud moan. Now Sheila was putting the harness over Marie's clit again, and adjusting the bench so that little openings appeared for Marie's breasts to pop through the bench, as well as another hole that exposed Marie's downward facing clit. Now, Sheila could lay under the raised bench and touch Marie's breasts and clitoris without interfering with the work Demitry would do from behind.

"We're ready, Demitry."

Marie couldn't see anything, but she could hear Demitry panting and stroking his cock. She could feel the heat of his body move between her legs to where her vagina was exposed and opened, her legs spread and helpless to whatever punishment was about to be lashed onto her. She had seen Demitry's penis earlier when he came into the room, and it had been bigger than anything she'd ever seen before. She was worried she wouldn't be able to take it. But then she felt the gentle lapping of Sheila's tongue on her nipple, from where her breast protruded through a hole in the bench. Sheila's tongue was working on one of Marie's nipples while her hand reached between Marie's legs at the lower end of the table and rolled her finger over Marie's clit. "I want her to wait to cum into you're fucking her," Sheila said. "If she cums when you cum then we have better chances."

"Very well then. Brace yourself Marie." Marie felt the presence of Demitry coming closer to her vagina, and then there was the tip of his cock, nudging between the lips of her wet, dripping, spread sex. He pushed a little, putting just the tip inside of her and Marie's body, fastened to the table, stayed in place as Demitry moaned and shoved the entire length of his throbbing cock into her well lubricated cunt.

Marie screamed in agony and in pleasure. This was the biggest cock she had ever had in her entire life. She felt stretched to her limits, she wanted to get away but she was tied so tightly to the table that she couldn't even shift her hips an inch. She was forced in place, her legs spread so wide that she could do nothing to close out the pumping of Demitry's hips as he pounded into her cunt harder and harder each time. The tip of his cock pounded all of the way to her raw cervix and her cunt pooled more moisture to lubricate her opening. "She's. So. Fucking. Tight!" Demitry yelled and fucked her harder.

Marie moaned. Under her body Sheila was flicking her tongue against Marie's clit and sucking on her tit. "I'm going to cum," Demitry yelled to Sheila, grinding his hips against Marie's ass which he slapped on alternating pumps.

"Cum Marie. Cum darling, cum for us. Cum so we can get that seed deep inside your womb," Sheila whispered, circling Marie's clit faster with her finger.

The heat between her legs was unbearable. Demitry was pulsing his cock inside of her and moaning and yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" just as Marie felt an explosion on her clit and Demitry wiggled the butt plug inside of her with the beat of his orgasm.

"That's right Marie, cum hard!" Demitry yelled. Marie felt the heat of his semen spraying inside of her cunt and Sheila moved out from beneath Marie, her own pussy dripping with wetness. Sheila moved over to where Demitry pulled out of Marie's pussy and put her mouth over Demitry's cock to suck the wetness off of it.

Marie didn't know if they had impregnated her. But she'd be willing to try again if it didn't take.