The Facility Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 3: "Are you enjoying yourself Sheryl?"

Through sobs and tears, "Yes Lindsay. My body is on fire - I've never felt this alive!"

"Well, it's about to get intense." Ronnie moved in and untied the ropes to the legs of the bed. Sheryl snapped her thighs shut quickly. He then unsecured the plastic rod between her bagged hands. Ronnie then removes the bags from her hands. Sheryl instinctively flexes her fingers as she tries to move blood through her veins. After allowing her to stretch for a couple minutes, he moves her into the next position. Sheryl's hands are secured to the top of the low wooden headboard. Each knee is bound to the headboard so that her body is upright and her legs are spread shoulder-wide. Her feet are tied together at the ankle and a rope is tied between her feet and the opposite footboard so that her legs are now immobile. Her pussy and ass are now very exposed and open.

Lindsay climbs on the bed sporting an eight-inch strap-on dildo. As Ronnie cues her, Lindsay presses the dildo to Sheryl's wet pussy. She quickly slides it inside her and begins to fuck her with a rapid rhythm. Sheryl's small tits bounce as the sexy Lindsay uses the big cock to stretch her open. Sheryl feels it sliding in and out as her pussy is on fire from the feeling of the hard cock inside her. Just as she feels her body about to explode, Lindsay pulls the cock from her pussy. She turns her head to see Lindsay walking away from her. "Please, please ... don't stop!" she cries. Lindsay quickly returns with the massive vibrator on high and presses it again between her lips. The rounded head enters her pussy and shakes her sex like never before felt. Her body is moving maniacally as she tries to simultaneously hide from the vibrator and to force it against her clit. Lindsay obliges her and moves the pulsing head against her clit and Sheryl cries out in pleasure as a more intense orgasm slams through her body. Her body nearly convulses from the touch before Lindsay removes the vibrator.

Scene 4: Sheryl is still shaking as Ronnie unfastens many of the ropes. Once freed, her body collapses on the bed underneath her.

"The last set-up Sheryl. You gonna make it?" Lindsay asks as she sits down beside her and strokes her back. She notices Sheryl's juices flowing from her pussy and over her thigh.

Catching her breath as best she can, "My God, I can't believe you can do anymore to me! I don't know if I can cum again today!"

Ronnie gives her a moment before helping her to sit up. "I need to tie your hands behind your back so help me out." Sheryl put her hands behind her and Ronnie trussed them tightly together at the wrists. He moves her so her head is about a foot from the headboard as he lies her on her back with her hands and arms under her. A rope is tied to the one around her wrists then pulled between her legs and fastened to the footboard. First one knee then the other is pulled back to nearly her tits and secured with a rope to the headboard holding her legs in place. Each ankle is also tied with rope and secured to the headboard - kind of like a large nude frog on it's back.

Lindsay returns and shows Sheryl the ball gag. "Have you ever worn one of these?"

"No, never in my life."

"It will make this next bit better for the video and might even help you a little. Now open wide so I can fit it correctly."

Sheryl opened her mouth dutifully though she wasn't sure what Lindsay meant by helping her. The gag was forced between her teeth and secured behind her head. "You look perfect. Your body is now quite exposed to whatever I desire."

A couple moments later Ronnie cued her and Lindsay hopped onto the bed holding the crop. She showed it to Sheryl and her eyes widened. She started with soft taps on the inner thighs and Sheryl jerked every time. After the first few taps, the crop slapped down with more sting. She stepped forward and slapped at Sheryl's tits with the crops and the muffled screams began. Her nipples were already so sensitive and it seemed the crop never missed. By the fifth slap, tears were streaming down her face. She tried to move or cover but Ronnie had her so securely fastened in every direction, she was helpless to do so. And then her pussy. The crop slapped down on her smooth, exposed pussy. Repeated slaps with the crop had her sensitive skin red and burning. She bit hard into the gag as the pain wracked her body.

Finally Lindsay stepped off the bed and Sheryl thought the ordeal was over. Lindsay removed the ball gag to Sheryl's sobs. Lindsay walked away then she saw her return with the vibrator. Her body quivered and shook in the horror. She didn't think she could take any more. "Relax ... this is for me." Lindsay turned and squatted her pussy onto Sheryl's face. "Now show how much you've appreciated me today." Sheryl's tongue reached up and began to furiously lick Lindsay's moist pussy. The vibrator was quickly pressed to her own pussy and she could feel the sensations of the vibe mixing with Sheryl's fantastic tongue. Lindsay ground her pussy down on Sheryl, forcing her tongue deeper inside of her. The vibrator on her clit pushed her over the edge and cum squirted from her body and coated Sheryl's face. Once she was satisfied, Lindsay stood up and walked off the bed.

Ronnie hustled over and unfastened Sheryl. He handed her a towel to dry her face as he removed all the ropes. "You did great today - especially for a first time!" Lindsay walked back in wearing a robe and handed one to Sheryl as she helped her to her feet. The two women embraced, "I hope I wasn't too hard on you."

"I'm sure I'll be sore in some places for a few days but you were amazing." She pulled the robe onto her shoulders and Lindsay helped her to the locker room.

#

The next afternoon, Sheryl met Teddy for lunch at a small deli. She struggled to sit comfortably amongst the stings and bruises. She told him all about The Facility and her 'meeting' with Lindsay. Teddy was rapt with attention and struggling to keep his erection under control.

"So? You gonna let them sell the video?"

Smiling, "I don't see why not. I had fun and I've got to pay down that membership fee somehow!"

"When do I get to watch?"

"When my body feels well enough to let you fuck me after you do!"

#

To my readers ... I do expect this to be the first in a series for The Facility. If you have ideas or would like to be part of future installments, then send me details (including photos if you like) through my email on the site.

12