The Facility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sat in the chair; her face winced with pain as she sat down. She spread her long legs and positioned the vibe at the opening of her wet, smooth pussy. She shoved it in like her life depended on it. As soon as the vibe touched her clit, an orgasm shot out of her body. She threw her head back, her blonde hair matted to her face from the tears and sweat of her spanking. She felt her pussy clamp down on the vibe and the pleasure washed over her body. Now she started working the vibe in and out of her pussy. She wanted a second orgasm before Robert would come and get her. She knew she didn't have a lot of time left so she pounded the vibe into her pussy.

"Naughty girls get spanked so they can orgasm," she said aloud as the vibe continued to fill her pussy with pleasure.

She pinched her nipples as she felt the second orgasm build. The second orgasm was much more satisfying than the first. Her hips bucked, she was much louder the second time and barely had the energy to turn the vibe off when she was finished.

As she was lost in her own pleasure, Robert and re-entered the room.

"The last phase of your punishment is to stand on the scaffold, naked with a spanked bottom. You will have a sign on your neck telling everyone why you were spanked," said Robert as he took her by the hand from the room.

Laura's legs were jelly, she could barely walk. Her bottom was still burning and her inner thighs were covered in pussy juice. Everyone would know she was spanked and then masturbated. She knew this was meant to be humiliating and the thought turned her on even more.

Laura entered the Spanking Waiting Room and climbed the scaffold. She put her hands on her head. Robert hung a sign on her neck that read, "Disobedient."

"I have one more surprise for you," said Robert.

He opened the door to the Changing Room and out walked a fully clothed Beth.

"Oh my, it looks like she put up a fight. That is one very red and sore bottom! Look at those thighs. They are drenched with pussy juice! How many times did she orgasm?" asked Beth.

"She had two orgasms. I'm shocked you didn't hear the second. She is very loud. She also put up a good fight, she is very disobedient," said Robert.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on?" asked Beth to Laura.

Laura nodded her head.

"Very good Laura. You may get dressed now," said Robert.

Laura quickly got down from the scaffold and scampered into the Changing Room. Beth followed her in.

"Next time you want to play a little spanking game, just ask, and I'm sure The Facility can arrange something for us," said Beth.

"Yes, Beth. If that pleases you," said Laura.

"Ooooo, Robert did teach you a good lesson. Listen to how polite and obedient you are."

"I was wrong to swat your bottom and I have learned my lesson."

"We will most definitely have to visit together. Maybe they will let me spank you," said Beth.

By the point Laura was dressed again. They had walked back to the main waiting area.

"Come back to my place, Beth. I'll cook you dinner in an effort to stay in your good graces," said Laura.

"I think that is a splendid idea. Lead the way," replied Beth.

12