The Factory Ch. 01

Story Info
They always start with their hands.
1k words
3.65
18.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know what she had gotten herself into. She had gotten the letter, read it, and was intrigued. Now, a week later she had turned up at this spot, somewhere in the depths of Spain, wearing the clothes required in the letter, sweat already dripping down her neck, cascading down her spine, between her breasts. She lifted her sunglasses and looked for the entrance. Left the little hire car behind and walked across the dusty ground towards the little door, hidden behind some bushes, only discernible if you were looking for it. So nobody could find it.

The doorknob felt cold and promising in her sweaty palm. But the door didn't open, as she had expected it to. Instead on turning the knob, a little window was jerked open in the door. All she could see were a pair of brown eyes staring inquisitively at her. She told the brown eyes her name. The window closed, and she could hear the door opening. This was really happening.

The door opened onto a darkened corridor, and as soon as she had stepped inside, she got pulled away from the door by big manly hands, and the door closed upon her. Excited, yet scared she didn't struggle as somebody blindfolded her, then picked her up and placed her on a a table. The hands caressed her neck, slowly, then bound her hands to the table, which was big enough so her arms would be spread-angled. The hands then went down to her legs and ankles, caressing each ankle softly before roughly tightening them in the straps at the bottom of the table, leaving her lying, legs wide opened, on the cold table. She was still wearing her clothes, a nice top and a loosely fitting skirt, but it wouldn't have mattered to be dressed anyway: she wasn't wearing any knickers, as the letter had requested, and everyone who wanted to could now see her vagina.

Tightened appropriately, the hands then rolled her through the corridor. She didn't know where she was anymore, somewhere inside the belly of the building. While being rolled down the corridor, a cool draft hit her between her legs, the air slowly caressing her pussy, making it tingle. The added excitement was already discernible; a little wetness formed around her tight lips.

Then she could hear doors opening and closing, other doors opening; she came to a stop. Manly hands caressed her ankles once more. Then, nothing. After a couple of minutes she realized she was quite alone now. She started to feel anxious, squirming on the table. Some noise caught her attention. A door further away seemed to open, something was rolling across the floor. Another table? Then silence again until she could hear soft moaning. It seemed to be coming from another woman. The moaning didn't stop, it just got louder and more persistent. Her pussy was now really dripping, her nipples were so hard, they were aching underneath her soft cotton top. She wished the manly hands would come back and touch her, suck on her nipples, finger her tight dripping pussy. But it wasn't her turn yet. Suddenly the moans became screams of pleasure, climax screams. Then all she could hear was shallow breathing, slowly slowing down. This process of moaning went on for quite some time, and she just lay there, getting more and more aroused, hearing different women having orgasms. She was happy she signed up, and so was her body. It would be worth the wait.

Finally she could hear someone open the door, her door. Nobody touched her this time, as the table got moved out of wherever they had put her. All she could make out now was a bright light, shining through the blindfold. She felt exposed, but the exposure was good. Somebody would soon see her exposed pussy and take care of it.

Nothing for five minutes, then slowly a tongue licked one of her tightened fingers, sucking on it, teasing it. She could feel slow electric shocks throughout her body. Another mouth appeared to her other side and moved it way from the hands up the arm. She could now feel cold metal on her skin, the sound of scissors cutting cloth. They were cutting of her clothes, finally undressing her.

She could feel two pairs of hands, one on each breast, slowly massaging it, pinching the hard, erect, begging nipple. She moaned quietly to herself, being touched by two people was everything she ever dreamed about. Still focused on the attention the hands paid to her breast, she at first didn't notice the hand that slowly moved up her leg, inching closer and closer to her dripping pussy. She could smell herself, that musky aroma of wet juices flowing down her legs...she could feel a finger inserting itself into her pussy, she moaned, it felt so good after all this time. Her nipples were still being pinched hard, as the one finger in her pussy was followed by another one, working their way in and out of her wet hole. She could feel many more hands now touching her, stroking her in every place, teasing her, caressing her. She couldn't stop moaning anymore. Suddenly she felt something she had never felt before; one of the fingers that had fingered her pussy so well had started to massage her little asshole. She had always refused anal sex to previous partners, but this felt so right and so wrong at the same time, the fact that it was a taboo turned her on even more. She felt herself breathless with excitement, as the wet finger slowly circled her ass, then started to push in just a little bit, leaving her speechless. The finger stopped moving around her asshole and moved back to her pussy and back to her ass again spreading her delicious juices all over her newly discovered hole. Her pussy tightened with pleasure as the finger slowly pushed the whole way into her ass, slowly but consistently exploring it further and further. She felt every sensation now, her asshole was so tight around the finger, not stretching like her pussy did. Just the thought of having both her holes fingered at the same time made her climax. As she came, pussy clenching around fingers, asshole clenching around fingers, nipples pinched at the same time, experiencing numerous hands on her body, she felt like this couldn't have been any better. She was wrong...