The Fairy and The Troll

Story Info
A writers imagination gets the better of an online troll.
1.6k words
3.7
18.3k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

This is dedicated to writers, fairies and trolls alike. You, the reader, know where you fall.

As I stand over him watching him sleep. His podgy stomach rising and falling, the buttons on his shirt straining against the chest below. Stubble prickled his face, moisture dribbled from his puffy lips as a snore escaped them. Disgusting, I thought to myself as I looked over him, as expected though, not an ounce of creativity in his vast expanse, a completely desolate, empty, hollow man. I should feel pity but the anger fills me still.

I reach into my pouch, a small bag placed across my body, the only article on my naked form; gently I bring out my hand, the small glowing particles casting light and shadows across the filthy room. Gently I blow across my palm and into his face, as I do he stirs and my feet lift off the ground slightly, I never did get the hang of remaining earth bound while casting spells. As my feet touch back down onto the carpet I am glad I can not feel beneath me, he opens his eyes.

The troll sees what he wants to see, I become his perfect woman. He does not see the softly glowing nymph that I am. Feeling his desire I mould myself in her image. I have long hair, blond, straight, perfect. I beautiful size 10 figure with unreasonably large breasts and hips, I look like a Barbie doll. My eyes large and blue, my lips a bright pink colour, and totally hairless. He doesn't speak, just looks and it is now I am able to do my work.

I kneel before him and gently start to undress him, as I do he hurriedly joins me and starts to tug and pull at his own clothes, stripping naked as fast as his fat fingers would allow him too. His naked form, pale and bulging was even worse than his clothed form, a smell emanated from him like nothing I had smelt before. Something rotted inside him; he wasn't evil, just barren, devoid of emotion and the smell that produced was incredible. As a fairy we sense things differently to you humans. We smell and see the inner person, not the outer shell that is projected for the human world to see, looking at his clothes now discarded on the floor; they don't look half as big as him, and look more stylish than they had stretched around his mammoth body. It is rare for a human to look the same inside as out, but rare for the difference to be this, well, huge!

Back to the job in hand I blow a little more fairy dust across his now straining penis, an important step that must be taken or this will be completely in vain. He watches my every move, and his eyes bulge as my hand complete with huge, unruly red finger nails circle his cock and begin to rub.

Up and down the shaft they go, slowly and rhythmically his small stubby cock stiffening further. It felt putrid in my hands but I must do this for the greater good. I bent my head forward and took the tip in my mouth, trying not to breath in his scent I began to suck. Looking around me I can see his tubby fingers gripping at the sofa. I lift my head and gaze at him, my blue eyes peeking, like a slut, from below my heavily made up lashes.

I stand and let go of his cock. Smiling as the look of disappointment spreads out across his face from those dull grey eyes. He looked as if he was going to protest as I began touching myself for him. One hand moved to be ludicrous, huge left breast and pulled on the swollen nipple. I bit my bottom lip and flicked the stray hair that had fallen forward back over my shoulder. Then I smoothed my hands down the length of my body, accentuating those doll-like curves with my devils claws. Up and down my hands went, stroking my breasts and my hips, across my hairless pussy and back again. I brought a finger up to my mouth and sucked on the tip, keeping eye contact with him he whole time. Now he was rubbing that cock of his himself. Frantically drinking in the image before him as if he knew I wasn't really there, I broke eye contact for a minute as I rotated 180 degrees to face away from him, swaying my hips back and forth and jutting my perfect round ass towards his face. He was now muttering to himself I couldn't tell what he was saying but his breathing had quickened and I could sense he was getting close to cuming.

I reversed towards him and sat in his lap. I took the whole length of his stubby cock in one go, and placing my hands on his thighs I bounced up and down on it. His hands reached up and gripped my hips, he grunted and groaned and attempted to thrust his oversized hips in time with me. As I felt him peaking I got off, and again stood in front of him.

"Come on, finish me off!" He groaned as e rubbed his cock himself, fit to burst. "I need to cum!"

I knew this; of course, I could feel it seeping from his pores. His balls ached in desperation, his ram rod dick straining against his hand.

"I know you do, you really want it don't you?" I asked, my voice surprising me as it came out as a low husky voice, so unlike my own. "Now the question is where do you want it? In my mouth? Do you want to cum in my pussy? Do you want me to make you cum in my hand or across my tits? Tell me where you want me!" I sounded like a whore. This is what he wanted; he was seeing his ideal woman, hearing her and soon feeling her.

"Suck my cock!" He demanded hardly believing his luck.

So I knelt and pushed my face towards his horrible sweaty crotch once more, taking the hardened flesh in my mouth and sucking hard. I let my tongue trial up and down, circle his head round and round. My hands cupped and gently squeezed his balls. His hips bucked against my face and his hands were tangled in my hair, holding my head against him.

"I'm going to cum!" He proclaimed. "Fuck yeah!"

Who says that? I thought to myself as I realised this guy probably spent his life watching porn, so of course he is going to say things like this! Of course I knew he wasn't. The cruellest of pranks, fitting I think for a troll like him.

"Shit!" He was beginning to sound panicked, "Fuck, I need to cum! What the fuck are you doing to me whore?" His hands were now shoving my head unceremoniously against his disgusting flesh and it was at this point I decided to make my exit.

Without a word I disintegrated in his hands, a light growing from my body and then, nothing. He has his eyes closed tight trying desperately to push himself over the edge and doesn't see my transformation in to virtually invisible entity once more. I hover above him, nothing more than a glowing speck of dust near his ceiling as he leaps up. Fat naked and with balls and cock ready to burst he frantically searches for the blond whose face he had just been fucking.

After watching him rant and curse for nearly five minutes I amuse myself watching him settle back on the sofa to 'finish the job'. He frantically rubs, up and down, even spitting on his hand to lubricate it at one point. Not getting anywhere he pulls and tugs on his nipples in turn, trying any kind of stimulation he can just to get off. I can feel the panic and frustration growing and filling the room. He flicks the TV on and plays the DVD in the player. The room is bathed in a bluish light as the scene on the TV springs to life.

I watch as he moves to face the TV head on, pointing his raging cock at the two women licking each other on screen. He groans, tugging mercilessly at his cock. "Fucking whore, what has she done to me?" His anger obviously not helping his overall mood and ability to climax. A further 10 minutes of yanking and he gives up, exhausted and almost in tears he turns the TV off and crawls into the bathroom.

It is at this point I leave and travel across the seas and lands back to my host. When I arrive back home she is sleeping peacefully. I enter her as I did 8 years ago when I first found her. My spirit and hers mingling and living in harmony inside the one body. I am her fire, her emotion, her inspiration. She is the writer who took the flack, gracious as ever. It was I that had felt the anger at his spineless attack, and me who had had the power to do something about it; I know the unimaginative troll who emailed his insults across the sea will be slightly preoccupied for the next couple of weeks.

You see the thing with fairy dust is, not only does it enable me to be what the receiver wants me to be, or at least appear to them as that, it does my bidding also. Blown across his aroused dick as I stimulate it will keep it in that state for a good ten to fourteen days! The troll in question was taken to the edge, and left there, he will cum eventually, but he will gain no pleasure from it. He will never receive oral like that again, for once you have been blown by a fairy, nothing is ever quite as good again.

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers