The Fairytale Girl

Story Info
What happens when we make wishes?
4.9k words
78k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Petra slammed down the wooden mixing spoon, huffing and breathing heavily as her brother-in-law walked through the door. He headed to the basement and slammed the door as he passed through. Petra was left in the kitchen, fuming.

Rob Jr. was twenty-one years old and lived in her basement. He was her late husband's baby brother, unemployed and a game geek. No hopes, no dreams and a big appetite. As Petra returned to chopping up cloves of garlic for her stew, she grumbled quietly to herself, unaware that her four-year-old daughter Liza was watching.

Little Liza knew nothing about adult relationships. She was a child, blissfully ignorant of even her own father's absence in her life. She knew but a few important things about her family: her uncle Robbie spent all day playing with her and all night playing on his 'puter; her mommy worked all day at a job helping people get "healthy" and spent all night in the library. And she cried. Liza knew her mommy cried a lot more than other mommies. Why, she could only guess. It had something to do with her "daddy", the man in the photos on the walls and above the fireplace. She also knew her mommy didn't like Uncle Robbie and yelled at him a lot, which just made her cry more. Then Mommy would tell Uncle Robbie he was going to have to move out soon. And THAT made LIZA cry!

As she watched her mother tonight, Liza chewed on her soft bottom lip, deep in thought. Wouldn't it be better if her mommy and her uncle could fall in love? Wouldn't it be nice if they would just love each other, like other people's families did? Liza thought about her best friend Becky's mommy and daddy. They kissed – a LOT – and it made Liza and Becky giggle.

Wouldn't it be a nice thing if Mommy and Uncle Robbie kissed?

Suddenly the basement door opened. Petra turned around slowly, ready to explode verbally at her husband's sibling. The very sight of him, looking almost exactly as her husband used to look, was enough to break her heart. And she had to bear him, each and every day. He was alive and John, her one true love, was not and would never be again. Seeing Rob every day killed her a little bit more, deep inside where her soul used to be good and true. If she could justify kicking him out of her house, she would – but even in her cruelest moments, anything she said of the sort was meant to wound him, cut him, the way she hurt, and nothing more.

Rob wasn't sure why he'd come back up the stairs from his basement apartment. He'd kicked off his boots once he'd effectively tracked muddy slushy snow across Petra's kitchen floor and tossed his shopping bags full of games across the game room. He had a night of gaming planned and nothing would keep him from it, he was sure. That was, until some soft niggling wormy thought in his brain had demanded he come up the stairs – right now.

Liza watched the two adults from the doorway to the dining room, peeking at them without being seen. She smiled and wondered again what it would be like to see them kiss. She'd never seen them even smile at each other. Since she'd been born, they had acted so ungrateful with each other. Liza's daddy had died the day she was born, while he had been rushing to the hospital to see her come into the world. Only her uncle Robbie had been at her mother's side, only he had been there to watch Liza's birth. The idea of the two people she most loved kissing each other, showing affection towards each other, was like fairytale magick. And she wanted it all, to see the whole story. Silently, the little girl urged them on.

Petra found herself putting down the knife she had been holding. Though some insane part of her wanted to thrust it into Rob's guts and twist it deliciously, she found her hand gently placing the blade on the granite tiles of the countertop. Even as she turned fully to face him across the kitchen, she felt her breath catch in her lungs. For some reason, the thought of kissing her husband's brother came to mind. Try as she might to push it away, it was a persistent image, the two of them kissing. Petra subconsciously wet her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Rob moved slowly across the floor, his steps strong, his back straight. He wanted to run, to flee. But every muscle resisted his commands. He was moving towards Petra, the woman who blamed him for his brother's death and did everything she could to make his young life a living hell. Against his own will, he was reaching out for her. And she was moving into his arms.

Before either of them could object, they found themselves drawn to each other. Rob's large hand slid behind the back of Petra's neck, cupping her head and tilting it back. She parted her lips, her hands against Rob's chest as she leaned heavily on him.

"What are we doing?" she whispered with more than a slight sense of panic in her voice.

"I don't know," he answered, searching her eyes. "I don't know what this is but I can't stop."

"Please!" Petra begged, even as she raised herself up on her tip toes to meet the younger man's eager kiss.

As their lips touched, the air in the kitchen became electric. Their mouths melted together, their kiss one of fire and flame. Soon their tongues flicked out, dancing into each other's open mouths. Though each silently resisted, nothing stopped their tenderness, their passion.

In the doorway to the dining room, Liza giggled quietly and slipped away, skipping off into the living room to watch one of her fantasy movies and letting the door close behind her. She pressed the play button on the disk player and sat on the comfy couch, absently smiling.

Rob released Petra, his face the colour of beets. Quickly the woman turned away to the kitchen sink, rubbing furiously at her mouth.

"What the fuck.." she said angrily.

"I'm ...I'm sorry," Rob tried to say, backing away from her.

He watched as Petra reached for the knife. This time, she knew, she was in full control of her actions – and completely out of control when it came to the rage boiling inside her. No man had kissed her since her husband's funeral. Her head pounded, her anger was so great.

"Petra, I'm – "

In the living room, a fairy princess was being swung around by her charming fairy prince. They had just been married in Liza's favourite movie. The little girl looked over her shoulder through the dining room to the kitchen door. What were her uncle and her mommy doing now, she wondered. Then she looked back to the television screen. In the movies, the couples always lived happily ever after. But what did they do when they were married? Did they kiss more? Pulling her favourite blankie up over her legs, she rifled through a stack of movies on the couch next to her.

What happened after any of these princesses and princes married, she wondered sweetly.

In the kitchen, Petra's hand released the knife, even though clutching it dangerously had felt so good, so safe and protective a gesture. Still, her fingers unfurled and the knife dropped into the sink, clattering loudly. She turned and saw Rob had frozen in his backward flight towards the basement and safety from Petra's wrath. He was looking at her pleadingly.

"I can't...help it," he whispered. Even as he began to speak, his feet moved forward, completely of their own volition. "I can't stop this...I can't!"

"Stop, Rob!" Petra demanded, trying to be quiet. She was moving too, coming forward with her hands open towards the younger man's chest. She could remember how it had felt, only moments before when he had held her. His firm chest, so warm under her palms. His hand at the back of her neck, holding her tightly as he leaned down to kiss her. It had felt so good, even though her heart guilty cried out that it was so bad, so wrong. Now he was coming towards her again, arms out to hold her, again.

Fight, she told herself. If he won't, then I will!

But Petra couldn't fight it. Some insane force was drawing her forward, as if she were tied to Rob by a silver cord, stomach to stomach, heart to heart. They joined in the center of the kitchen, breathless as they looked into each other's eyes.

"I want to stop, Petra, I'm so sorry," the young man whispered. Tears welled in his eyes and Petra could feel the tension in his body. He really was fighting to get away from her.

"Am I...am I..." she tried to say.

One of Rob's hands came up to Petra's temple, brushing auburn hair from her ivory skin slowly, luxuriating in the feel of her beneath his fingertips.

"Are you so terrible...to kiss?" he finished for her.

Petra nodded. The question had come unbidden. Was it a part of the magick that was taking them over, or was it a question truly on her mind?

"I don't want to hurt you," he said quietly, avoiding her eyes as best he could. "I know you're still...so hurt..."

Without wanting to, Petra found her own hazel gaze trying to meet Rob's baby blues. If he would just look at her, really look at her, would the spell be broken before it got worse?

Finally Rob did look at her, spell or no spell he couldn't keep his eyes away. When he saw her, truly looked into her eyes for the first time in four years, he saw the agony and pain and anger she felt. Even though her arms slipped around his waist and up his back, he could see in her eyes the sadness and despair she had been feeling for the last four years.

John had been covering Rob's shift at the place they both worked, a dinky little computer store that exploded with business every Christmas season. Rob had been late for work – again – and even though Petra had raged and screamed that John should let his brother just get fired, John had a heart of gold.

"You're nothing like him," she tried to snarl. Her words came out twisted but Rob still heard the anger in them.

"I never will be, I never wanted to be!"

"He should be here, not you!"

Rob's mouth descended onto Petra's soft lips again, silencing her angry words and sucking her tongue firmly. She didn't resist, couldn't if she tried. Instead she found herself pressing against him.

In the living room, Liza had made one final little thoughtful wish. She wished that her uncle and her mommy could love each other tonight the way that every princess loves her prince the night they get married. It didn't matter to the little girl what they did. Her tiny immature brain only managed to grasp that there was love involved. Love, and kissing and sometimes something with a bed – but sometimes not, she didn't have a clue what else.

"Just love each other," she whispered. Then a bright orange and white fish with big eyes drew her mind away and she watched the television, enraptured with the new tale unfolding before her. "Love her like my daddy did!" Then she was gone from their tormented world.

Petra finally drew away from Rob's deep kiss.

"You should have been working. He should have been there, to hold her, to see her!"

"I know. I wish I could go back and do it again, I know it should have been me!"

Petra's tear-filled eyes spilled over, her cheeks wet now as she tried to snarl at Rob the words she'd never before had the courage to say.

"You should have died, not him! You should have been in that crap car, you should have been driving in the snow! You should have had to work all day so you could be crazy and drive all stupid in the wind and the snow! It should have been you!"

She had wanted so many times to pound her fists against Rob's chest, demanding he explain why Fate had chosen he live and her John die. She'd wanted to make it 'right' so many times, to literally kill Rob to make John come back. But nothing worked that way, she knew. Though she had contemplated it many times, murdering her husband's brother would only have made little Liza's life worse. And the child already had to live without a daddy, without the best man in the world as a part of her life. Petra couldn't kill Rob, couldn't kick him out of the family's home. Instead, she had suffered all this time.

At least now the words were spoken, even if while she said them, his hands were snuggling her hips, cupping her ass through her jeans.

"If I could trade places with him, I would," Rob admitted. "I don't know what's gotten into me, Petra, but I don't want to do this to you. I'm trying to stop!"

She looked up at him, glaring.

"Are you really?" she said, raising an eyebrow angrily as Rob's fingers slipped under the waist of her pants and smoothly slid back and forth across her hips.

Rob didn't answer right away. Instead he tried to focus on his hands. It turned out to be a really bad idea. All he could feel was the smooth expanse of skin along Petra's lower back, just beneath her waistband. Rob had never been with a woman, not ever, not once in his life. He just didn't have the heart for it. He'd seen what love did when it went bad, he'd seen how unpredictable Fate could be with people's lives. And he knew he should have died in that car crash, not his brother.

How many times had his brother made love to Petra, he wondered. Then he tried to shake his head and get that kind of thought out of his brain. The smoothness and warmth of Petra's skin made it really hard though. Especially as her own fingers began to tug at his T-shirt, pulling it up out of his jogging pants.

"Stop," he begged.

"I can't! I can't stop!" Petra tried to scream the words but her voice, too, had become someone else's. It sounded like her, it sounded the way she used to sound when she would tease John late at night. Lusty, husky, full of naughty promises and potential. Hearing it now while talking to Rob made her hate herself.

"Please, Petra," Rob said.

"Please what?" she found herself responding.

"Please..."

Petra's fingers finished pulling Rob's shirt up, and she found herself falling to her knees. Rob's smooth belly trembled beneath her dancing fingertips. She fumbled with his waistband and pulled the grey jogging pants down to his thighs. The guy didn't even wear underwear; normally that would have disgusted her but tonight, something – no someone else was in charge of her thoughts, her wants. And she found herself excited and titillated that the young man was naked now. The jogging pants had stopped just above his groin. She moved her mouth to his bare flesh, marveling suddenly at the smoothness. John had been slightly furry. His younger brother, though, was practically hairless. Not even peachfuzz tickled her lips as she rained kisses down on his navel.

"Please!" Rob said more demandingly.

"Please what," Petra whispered, looking up at him.

Catching his eyes, she found herself battling inside. Her fingers moved to his waistband again, and she knew what was coming next.

Please no please no please no, she argued with herself. She had never seen another man naked. John had been her one and her only. Since Highschool, since college. Only John, just John! She tried to remember what John looked like but as she looked up at Rob, she couldn't see John in her mind's eye. Only his younger brother, here in the kitchen.

Suddenly her fingers tugged and the jogging pants came down. And Petra found herself face to face with Rob's raging hard-on. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"Please," he said, a hand going to the top of her head. "Please, Petra."

"Please what, Rob?"

"Please...please suck me..."

Saying the words almost made Rob vomit. The wrongness of the situation the two adults had found themselves in was enough to cause him severe nausea. At John's funeral, he had held his newborn niece and sworn to protect her from anything and everything. He'd also promised his deceased brother that he would take care of Petra, and make sure no one ever hurt her.

He hadn't thought to swear to never ask her to suck on his dick. Hindsight was 20/20 vision, suddenly.

Almost as if Rob were the one in control, Petra found herself reaching out to take his cock in one hand, firmly gripping the base while the other hand held onto his slender hip. She moved her mouth to the tip of his dick and swirled her tongue once around it, tasting it, before fully engulfing it.

As his flesh sank deeper into his sister-in-law's mouth, Rob moaned and felt his head drop back. He gripped Petra's hair in his one hand, holding onto the top of her head as she began to move back and forth. Had she done this for his brother, he wondered. Surely she had. He'd lived with the couple since his mom had died, when he was fifteen and they were in college. He'd heard their cutesy love-making and slippery wet kisses when going to the bathroom at night. But had she ever sucked his brother's cock in the kitchen? Like this?

He looked down and cried out softly at the sight. Petra's mouth was tightly gripping his dick, her soft lips now firm as they slid down to the base of his manhood. She was deepthroating him expertly, and she was sucking him so tightly. He could feel the precum welling up.

Absentmindedly, in the living room, Liza watched the little fish on the television screen as he searched desperately for his father. And she knew the ending of the story already. The two would find each other. But would the father remarry? And would that poor fish ever get to have brothers and sisters, like he should have had? Liza wished she had a brother or sister, and continued to watch her show.

"Stop, Petra. Please," Rob asked, pulling gently back on the woman's head.

She looked up at him, gasping for air. Silvery drool and precum slipped down her chin as she smacked her sore lips and blinked up at him.

Rob found himself lifting his sister-in-law off the floor until she was standing.

"What are you doing?" she tried to demand.

The young man slowly turned Petra around until she was facing the smooth granite countertops. She put her hands out to steady herself – for what, she wondered in disbelief. Then she felt Rob's fingers behind her, sliding down her tight jeans. The denim made her skin extra sensitive. She wore her jeans super tight. John had always liked them that way.

"I'm so sorry," Rob whispered as he moved his hands around to her front and began to undo her pants' zipper. "So sorry..."

Petra managed to gulp, unable to stop her younger brother-in-law from undressing her from the waist down in her own kitchen. Her jeans were pushed to her ankles. Then she found herself kicking them to the side. Had she totally lost control? Did she have no say in what was happening to her? To them?

"I wish I could stop!"

"Then stop!"

"Then you stop! Why don't you pull away from me?"

Petra bit her bottom lip as Rob's hands cupped and caressed her ass cheeks.

"I've tried. I've really tried but I can't."

"I know," Rob was saying. She knew he was nodding, even though his hands were now stroking his wet dick and parting her ass cheeks. He pushed against her lower back, forcing her to gently lean forward.

Petra could hear the tears in his voice as he again apologized. Her own mind was near to exploding. How could all of this be happening? What had made this happen? She fully realized that neither of them was in control of this situation. What could they do to make it stop? Neither of them wanted this – did they? Then it occurred to her, an idea so strange that it just might work.

"Don't fight it," she whispered secretively. "Whatever this is, it wants us to do this, it knows we don't want to do this. So if we don't fight it, maybe it will stop."

"Do you think its aliens or something?" Rob asked as he sobbed and watched his dick begin to penetrate his sister-in-law.

Petra moaned, feeling the fat thick head of Rob's cock as it pushed against her tight vagina.

"I don't know what it is, but just stop fighting it and let it go, and maybe it will fucking stop!"

Rob nodded and took a deep breath, willing himself not to fight the feelings that were in control of his body and some of his mind. He looked down and with both hands willed himself to pull Petra's buttocks apart, so he could watch himself slowly slipping into her.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
12