The Faithful Lady & The Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

I needed him, my body and soul longed for this young god, my man, my destiny. Later that morning Kenny flew out on a sortie. When he was due to return I made my way bow legged to try to reduce the extreme pain from my cock-damaged anus.

Being unable to sit on my very painful arse I stood and waited at the airfield to get the earliest sighting of my new young lover. Remembering the exquisite feelings his big black cock had caused in my vagina.

At last I saw his fighter plane, but to my horror it was on fire coming low over the village. I screamed desperately for him to parachute out, but realized if he did he’d crash into the local school full of children.

I knew then in my heart he wouldn’t escape by parachute but stay with the plane to save the children. The stricken plane missed the school and my lover died instantly as his aircraft plunged in flames into a ploughed field.

We’d known each other, loved each other for just one single wonderful night. But my loss was as if we’d lived as perfect partners for most of our lives. He was my real love my perfect being and now he’d been taken from me so cruelly.

At least he hadn’t died a virgin he’d known every part of a woman’s body, understood she loved him with all her mind and soul.

When my husband returned a few weeks later he saluted the boy’s grave and told me we all owed a debt of gratitude to that very brave young man.

Would he still think this young pilot such a hero when told I’d twin souvenirs of the young black boy growing in my womb?

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12