The Fall

Story Info
She was aware of him watching her.
1.2k words
3.73
7.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was aware of him watching her.

A tall man standing at the entrance of a store, the busy street passing him by like a river around a standing rock.

She knew him from somewhere, like a distant dream or a memory just out of reach. His gaze made her stop and stand still and they stood staring as the rapid traffic flowed around them.

"Lisa," he heard her say but his mouth did not move.

The word seemed to hang in the air like a breeze that does not abate.

He turned and walked down the street, the people and faces around him like shadows to her now. It was as if he was the one solid point in the universe and all else was shadow.

She could not remember how she had come to be here. She had been at home alone, watching the carriage of her fiance approach. There had been a unpleasant feeling in the pit of her stomach as she saw the man her father wanted her to marry.

The man her father was making her marry, she did not love him at all. She could never love his cold cruel eyes nor his mind that seemed to know nothing beyond wealth and how to grow fatter on the blood of others.

Then, there was a feeling like falling, falling down fast and then this man, standing silently watching her from across a crowded street.

She followed him down a maze of side streets and back alleys, the world growing ever darker as she followed him on into the night.

Lights burnt on the walls around her, guiding her in the dark places, his figure always just on the edge of her sight.

She felt no desire to turn back, just a compulsion to follow him as the world grew darker and darker all around.

At last he stopped at a door and waited for her. As she neared he stepped through the door and she followed close behind him into a small room.

There was a table and two chairs in the room, a candle burning on the table cast a flickering light, as if it was the last of all lights and beyond it just void.

They sat opposite each other and she noticed now the table was not wood but a pool of water, as still and reflective as a mirror.

"Look," he said. "Tell me what you see."

She looked down and saw herself from above, not in this room but on her balcony watching her fiance drive up in his carriage. She gasped as she saw herself stand on the balcony rail and then fall down, spinning in what seemed like an endless fall.

"I see myself," she cried. "Falling down."

"You are falling still," he said.

"Then this is a dream," she said.

"Your last," he said.

"How long will it last?" she asked.

He looked to his right and she saw a door now where before it was darkness. She turned back and the man was gone but his voice lingered in the air.

"This moment for you is all that is left. When it ends you shall land and you will cease to be. This moment comes to all who die. One last moment, disconnected from time, your last precious moment of life. Make of it what you will."

And she stood and crossed over the threshold of the door and found herself naked now. She closed her eyes and felt the falling return to her stomach. Quickly she opened her eyes, knowing she could no longer rest, that sleep was death, an ending ever lasting.

She felt the room changing around her and understood her mind was transforming it. It became familiar, a room she had seen before many times. The room of her love, her true love, lying alone in his bed, exiled from her life by her father.

He was poor but true hearted. A man who would have loved her forever, been her rock and her life. This was where he slept in his despair.

This is where her mind had taken her, the place where she would spend her last precious moments and she knew how she would spend them.

--------------------------------------

Her love stirred in his sleep. As the mist of sleep cleared from his eyes a white shape danced on the edge of vision. It was like dust dancing in a beam of light but even as he watched it swirled and gathered taking shape piece by piece until it was whole and real. Until it was his Lisa.

Breathless he saw her glide naked into his bed and unbelieving but unwilling not to believe he felt her body become real, her lips touching his, her tongue dancing down his chest.

She felt his life in his body, in his chest as it rose beneath her lips and then in his hard member as she kissed it, softly licking it as if trying to drink of his very being.

He groaned and took her face into his hands and guided her back up to him. She closed her eyes as she sat upon his erection, feeling it enter into her body.

But as she fell down upon it she felt herself falling again and opened her eyes for fear that this monent should end.

Their eyes locked in a passion they had never known in life and she could feel him grow within her, a life force outside of her own. He raised himself up and sucked her breasts, the warmth of his mouth as she rose up and down upon him sending her over the edge into an orgasm, the first she had known.

Her desire was not satisfied now though as he began to raise his hips to meet her. She was slick on his shaft and he penetrated deep within her being as his hands and mouth grasped desperately at her breasts.

His breathing became heavy and she felt him tense and cry out as her vagina gripped him, another climax engulfing her and her eyes shut as she felt him empty his liquid within her.

She felt herself falling again and knew she was near to the end.

She opened her eyes and fell from his body, an uncontrollable desire to taste him coming over her. Her mouth engulfed his still hard penis and her legs crossed his body before she lowered her groin to his waiting mouth and felt his tongue flick at her slit then probe inside her wetness, their combined juices covering him.

Her flicking tongue kept him hard and she began to suck him, delighting in the taste of his life.

Their mouths worked on one another, her spit lubricating him and making him slippery in her mouth as his erection sunk deep into her throat. Her wet pussy soaked his face as orgasm after orgasm rocked her, as if she was expending a lifetime of passion within this one last encounter.

Finally she felt his climax build, rising up through his shaft wrapped tightly in her lips. It burst inside her mouth and flooded her as she screamed, her last orgasm vibrating through her body.

And even as he lay there beneath her on the bed she faded before him. He grasped at her being but it was like air now, swirling like atoms of light into the very air.

She was gone.