The Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol gets it short and straight.
1.9k words
3.5
45.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Carol looked at her husband hunched over his drawing board, working as he usually did, through the evening after dinner, and into the wee hours of the morning, or even for continuous days at a time, on some design project or other.

She thought about how fantastic she felt, and how much knowing that she had succumbed yet again to her irrational sexual side made her feel a deep, warm pride and satisfaction. That she was now a married woman only made her glow all that much more intense, and she felt herself getting wet between her legs again, thinking about what had happened today when she had cuckolded her new husband for what she knew would be only the first time of many.

She loved John, but since he was her husband, he could never give her that sharp, guilty, sinful stab of pure degenerate lust that screwing another man could give her. Screwing another man while she thought about her husband sitting at home in ignorance, maybe thinking pure, loving thoughts about her, just made her pussy drip with desire. She almost orgasmed right there, sitting quietly, looking at her husband, all innocent of what she had done earlier today.

And she loved it.

-------------------------

When Tony and Jess had finished fucking on the floor of their living room for her benefit, Tony had looked up to see Carol massaging her beautiful, naked breasts and masturbating herself through her panties. His short but impressively thick penis, just moments before finished with spewing jism into his wife's cunt, was growing again; he was sure now, that this lovely college student would fuck him before she went home today.

Almost exactly echoing his thoughts, Carol looked him right in the eyes and said in a level voice, loud enough to be heard over the racket of the projector, "You're going to fuck me now with that incredible stub of a cock you've got, I hope!"

Jess looked over. She and her husband were way beyond feeling jealousy about each others' dalliances outside of their marriage. They had orgies with Tony's crew from the Fire Department once or twice a month, and they had each had numerous lovers over the course of their marriage. It wasn't smooth sailing all the time, but on balance, they probably didn't have any more problems than the average couple did. "Hell, yes, he'll fuck you!" Jess said, stretching her fantastic body to shoot another little dose of endorphins through her body. " And I want to watch!"

Carol got up off of the couch. Her blouse and bra fell to the floor, and she stripped off the rest of her clothes. Tony grinned approvingly when Carol's shaven cunt came into view, looking like that of an innocent little girl. She lay down on the floor next to Jess, and started to caress Jess's breasts and sloppy pussy. The women heard the projector go off, and then the room was flooded with light as Tony opened the curtains, exposing all of them to whoever might be passing by on their quiet suburban street. Carol felt Tony's strong hands grab her by the shoulders and yank her away from his wife.

Tony moved his thickly-muscled arms under her stomach, and simply lifted her life a sack of grain. She was folded over his arms, her breasts and legs hanging down, and his short, thick, erect cock lodged against her thigh as he carried her into one of the bedrooms in the back portion of the house.

Tony roughly dumped her on the bed, and stood next to the big, king-sized mattress next to her. It was the first over-sized bed that Carol had ever seen. She knew right away that this kind of bed was made for fucking, and she got a little thrill from the idea that people actually made furniture to facilitate sex.

Tony just stood and looked at her for a while, his short penis growing somewhat longer, and if possible, thicker than ever, and soon, Jess came in, still naked and dripping out of her cunt, and stood in the doorway, watching both of them. "Look at her Jess!" Tony said to his wife. "She's the perfect piece of ass! Jesus, if we can get her to come to one of our Unit parties, she'll be fucked senseless!"

Carol knew that he was talking about getting her to stay for their party tonight, or maybe to come some other time. She thought that that was a terrific idea ... if the other firemen were as buffed up as he was, she would enjoy fucking all of them, all night long. Or, for that matter, she knew herself well enough that if the others were fat old men nearing retirement, she would be equally happy to fuck them, too. The dam had broken, and she knew she wasn't going back.

Carol didn't say anything, she just spread her legs apart, and held her arms out toward Tony.

"Fuck!" Tony said. He came to the bed, climbed up on it, slipped his hand down to her cunt, realized that she was sloppy wet, and just mounted her with no further preliminaries. She couldn't believe how fantastic his cock, maybe 4" long at most, made her feel. She realized that everyone was wrong about penis size ... oh, yes, size mattered, but it was girth, not length that pleased a woman!

Tony was a small man, but was in superb physical condition. He leveraged his small torso up over Carol, and, with his cock buried to it's full depth into her, stood up on the bed. Carol was lifted with no apparent effort, hanging upside down from his strong arms grasping her hips and from his thick, powerful cock. Tony didn't thrust his hips into her as she expected, but pulled her up against him, his cock dragging tightly against her clitoris and then raking across her g-spot within. Then he lowered her a few inches and repeated the action.

Her head was on the mattress -- she was that much taller than him -- and her neck was bent back from where her body had been lifted above her. Every time Tony lifted her, then released her, her neck had to flex, and her head slid back and forth across the sheets.

Over and over again, his unique cock sliced across the most sensitive few centimeters of her body. She couldn't believe how great that felt, and she sensed an orgasm rushing at her like a run-away freight train. Her ample breasts were pulled up against her chin, bouncing in rhythm with Tony's fucking, and she spared one of her arms from steadying her on the bed to massage them -- first one, then the other.

Carol's thoughts, scattered and jumbled by the sensory overload of the weird and fantastic fucking Tony was giving her, were on how much she was enjoying this lustful shattering of her marriage vows, how much she loved illicit sex. The more depraved, sinful and self-destructive, the better. As she started to climax, her thought was that she wished John could see her now, getting fucked upside down by a tiny fireman with a dick like a berry pistol. The secrecy was wonderful, but it would be even better if she could rub fucking John's nose in the lustful fun she was having. She zoomed out of her mind, and her body just shot what felt like electric shocks through her as she orgasmed -- so much better, so much hotter than with her nice, safe, boring husband!

Carol had reached her climax, but Tony had only just finished fucking his own wife a few minutes before he started fucking this gorgeous married college girl and needed a while longer to cum into this stupid slut. "Christ!" he told himself, "This girl is an amazing fuck, she seems to love it, and she doesn't give a damn that she's a damn married woman! Does it get any better than this?"

Tony and Carol both were momentarily surprised when Jess slipped in, and straddled Carol's head. Jess smacked Carol's hand away, and grabbed Carol's bouncing tits, and began angrily twisting her engorged nipples. Carol was still in the midst of her mind-blowing orgasm, and this was the final element, that jolt of pain that she just loved, and that made her debasement and joy complete.

When Carol began to come out of the haze of her climax, she realized that Jess's sloppy cunt was poised there above her face, dripping the combined cums of Jess and Tony from their fuck of a few minutes earlier. There was a milky, foamy drool oozing out of Jess, and Carol wantonly lifted her head up to lick at Jess's cunt. She didn't have to do any work, Tony's yanking her whole body up and down moved her head under Jess's compact body, and Carol just enjoyed the filthy treasure she was getting in her mouth and all over her face.

Jess's face was staring right at Carol's upside-down cunt, watching as her muscular husband easily lifted her student-teacher up onto his stout little penis, then lowered her down again, now in a frenzy of motion as he was approaching his massive orgasm. Carol's tongue on her cunt lips and clitoris had her completely revved up again, as did the knowledge that she and her husband had bent this recently-married girl to their will, had made her a slave to her lusts like THEY were, willing to trash everything that she loved when she was thinking straight, for these few moments of degenerate sex. Jess leaned forward and licked at the place where Carols twat and her husband's cock came together.

Jess and Tony reached explosive orgasms at the same moment, and Carol had another little climax when she felt Jess's tongue on her cunt lips and also Tony spewing hot jets of cum up into her (actually, DOWN into her!). Her demented pleasure was complete when she also felt a sudden release of vaginal fluid from her new lover's wife, sitting on her face.

The three of them collapsed into a heap, and didn't move for a few minutes. Finally, Carol said, "Can I take a shower? I can't go home like this!"

Jess showed her where the master bath was, gave her a clean towel and loaned her some shampoo. She and Tony went out into the living room to talk about how they just had to get this girl, and maybe her husband, too, to come to one of their sex parties. Carol emerged from her shower, still nude, but now looking oddly chaste and proper. As she was getting dressed again, Carol said that she wanted to see the rest of the movie before she went home.

The three of them sat and watched as sick and bizarre scene after demented scene of wild lust between two, sometimes three people, often spiked with intense and very realistic-seeming violence, flickered across the screen, no one scene lasting more than three or four minutes, no narrative, no plot, nothing but a serial display of pure, nasty, raunchy sex which lasted for aver an hour altogether.

In spite of her renewed arousal from watching the movie, Carol knew she had to be getting home. But she assured her hosts that she wanted to come back. When they both suggested that she come sometime when they were having one of their parties, and bring her husband, John, she was immediately drawn to the idea. Carol wanted her new, loving husband to see her getting fucked hard by strangers, to see just exactly what kind of a girl he had married.

... to be continued in The Fall 3, but the story branches here. One version will be found in the "BDSM" section. another version will be found in the "Loving Wives" section. Which version is truer?

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers