The Fall of Wrath Ch. 04

Story Info
The continuation of The Fall of Wrath by Dee Dagger.
1.8k words
4.48
9.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ecrmdd67
ecrmdd67
12 Followers

Wrath once again appeared inside the large stone judiciary hall of the other plane of existence. Protection sigils prevented Wrath from materializing in his master's office. He headed towards His office again. This was getting tiring. This time he knocked rather than bursting through His door.

"Yes?" came the voice, "Enter."

"I want this Hoight's head!" Wrath demanded.

"To pay for your weakness?" His master asked, "If this man knew her from a hospital for the mentally ill, he is likely as innocent as she. He could not control his delusions."

"And if I had killed her instead?" Wrath growled.

"He is already where he should be to get help. The mortal's do not punish the psychologically unfit." Wrath's master tried to demonstrate patience.

"And if Wrath were to be poured down upon him regardless?"

"Your sword would be shattered."

"I do not intend to use my sword." Wrath snarled.

"Go home, rest, and then ask Deirdre is she wishes retribution. If she wants this Hoight punished, then you have my support," the master finished.

Wrath nodded quietly, he stepped out of the room, he had no intentions of asking permission. He disappeared within seconds.

***

Deirdre snuggled up next to Donovan on the couch as he read through textbooks. She breathed in his scent. He smelled safe, normal, boring. Donovan had been cold however since she appeared at his apartment with the daemon. She couldn't help the pit in her stomach was due to Donovan about to reject her. He was ignoring her now burying himself in studying which never happened before. Usually when she was with him, he ignored the books. Deirdre leaned in and gently kissed his neck.

"I am busy, Deir." Donovan turned the page.

"Okay," Deirdre's voice trailed off as she got up and walked away, "I guess I will get ready for bed." She headed for the shower in the bathroom that connected with Donovan's room. "Men are such liars," She huffed to herself. First the daemon lied when he said he had fell weak to her beauty. Then she discovered Donovan was lying when he claimed to love her forever. Deirdre's head was spinning with thoughts and sadness. She had been wearing some clothes she kept at Donovan's apartment. When Wrath had whisked her here she was still in her bathing suit and her bathrobe. She was embarrassed remembering she had been on the other plane in her bathrobe. Now she stripped out of the clothes she was wearing, folded her clothes, set them on a chair in the bedroom, and stepped into the bathroom.

Deirdre appraised herself in the mirror then closed her eyes not wanting to look anymore. Deirdre thought again about Wrath's conversation with her.

"You are incredibly enticing to me." Wrath's words echoed in her mind. "I did not speak lightly when I said I am usually better disciplined. Your beauty and purity is beyond anything I have seen for a long time. It is not hard for me to believe that a daemon would try to have you."

He had said all that after he had taken her. He did not have to say anything to make her feel better. He was daemon after all, he could have killed her after he left and no one would have questioned it. After all he was sent to kill her. He also was trying to fix things. He could have left her to being raped by the two men at the pool and he certainly didn't have to get her a ring of seeking to protect against future attacks.

Deirdre stepped into the shower. She pictured his body standing close to her, taking her hand before taking her to the other plane of existence. He almost dwarfed Donovan in height. His muscles made Donovan look flabby despite Donovan being on the university track team. Deirdre began blushing wondering what else Wrath dwarfed Donovan with. Deirdre slid her hand down to her pussy. She was wet again from thinking of Wrath. Her other hand cupped one of her breasts. Her nipples hardened as she massaged each breasts in turn. She allowed herself a soft sigh as she thought about Wrath pushing his cock into her again, reenacting the memory by sliding a finger into her still sore pussy. It had tightened up since the night before and she winced pushing in a second finger to increase the pressure inside her. Deirdre used her thumb to rub against her clitoris. Deirdre lost herself in fantasies about the handsome daemon.

"Ahem," Donovan cleared his throat.

Deirdre's eyes flew open, startled seeing Donovan standing in the bathroom watching her. "Donovan!"

"I am sorry I didn't want to intrude." He sounded sarcastic. "Go ahead finish I am only your fiancé."

"Oh no, love, you were just busy and I,"

"And you what? Thought you would just fuck yourself in my shower?"

Deirdre quickly turned off the water and grabbed a towel. She did not understand this side of Donovan. Prior to Wrath he likely would have joined her in the shower. She had pleasured him with her mouth in the past. It was their most intimate way of pleasing each other before marriage. Wrapped up in the towel Deirdre went to his arms. "I am sorry."

Donovan softened a little, "Well there is some benefit to you having that ring."

Deirdre leaned back and looked confused at Donovan. "What do you mean?"

"Well come on Deir, you aren't a virgin any more. We don't have to wait any longer."

"But I wanted... err... want... I want to wait!" Deirdre felt sick in her stomach.

"By the gods Deirdre, look at what you were just doing in my shower. Finger fucking yourself and then you have the audacity to tell me you want to wait for sex with me."

Deirdre looked down at the white tiled floor. "It is not like I don't want to have sex with you, I just still have the belief of waiting. What happened yesterday shouldn't affect that."

"Yes, what happened yesterday," Donovan angrily look at Deirdre, her face still embarrassedly staring at the floor. "Who were you thinking about?"

"What?" Deirdre looked up at Donovan, his eyes flashing. "It is hard to not think about him when I think about that."

"Not just now, stupid, in the shower. Who were you thinking about in the shower?"

Deirdre's face fell and crimson tainted her freckled cheeks. "I was thinking of you," she lied.

Donovan knew she was lying, and he knew she could tell he knew, but he smiled anyways, "Then you won't mind if I don't wait." Donovan grabbed Deirdre by her throat and dragged her into the bedroom. He ripped the towel out of her hands and threw her onto the bed, naked.

Deirdre screamed as she fell. Donovan was on top of her quickly. His hands covered her mouth and her nose, Deirdre couldn't breathe. She panicked and attempted to shove him off. His other hand was free to pry between her legs, probing her pussy, still wet from her fantasies. She moved her head to the side shifting his hand off of her nose so she could inhale. She worked to calm her body and let her hands fall from trying to push Donovan off. Donovan smiled, "That's better."

Deirdre didn't want to fight him, she shouldn't be fighting him, it was Donovan. But that was what made her feel sick too, it was Donovan. "Ok." She took a few deep breaths and parted her legs allowing Donovan to move between them. Maybe Wrath would save her again, Deirdre thought. No, that wasn't likely considering he brought her to Donovan at her request. Deirdre was wondering where Wrath was and what he was doing as Donovan kissed her up and down her neck, his hands assaulting her breasts. She winced in pain at his rough treatment of her. Just try to enjoy it, she thought, you love him.

Donovan lustily inhaled the scent of her clean hair and skin. She may be tarnished by another man but her body was still the trophy that he had desired since he first saw her. The man who raped her, had given Donovan a present with the price tag ripped off. He admired her perky round breasts. He had admired them before without having fully satisfied himself with her. He pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, releasing some of his sexual frustration. Donovan rolled her nipples between his fingers. He ignored Deirdre's flinching.

Deirdre tried to distract Donovan from torturing her breasts by unzipping his pants and taking his cock in her hands. He smirked at her, "Neither your hands nor your mouth will please me tonight." Deirdre nodded reluctantly as she began massaging the base of his cock. It hardened quickly and Donovan turned his attention back to her breasts. He began teasing each, one at a time with his tongue and teeth, playfully biting them. His hands moved down to Deirdre's legs. He forced her legs up and spread them apart moving himself against her. Donovan pushed her legs up against her breasts, compacting her against the bed. He didn't bother stripping his clothes off; he didn't care enough. Donovan shoved his middle finger deep into Deirdre's pussy. She winced at his abruptness.

His thumb was inadvertently rubbing against Deirdre's clitoris. All her focus and thoughts were on her clit. She squeezed her eyes shut. This is Donovan she told herself. He loves me. I love him. Right? All too suddenly Donovan's dick slammed into her. He groaned in pleasure. Another agonizing slam caused Deirdre to cry out, and another. Donovan's face tensed and he came. His thrusts were brutally hard but he was done quickly. Donovan fell to her side, rolled over, and turned off the lamp beside the bed. Deidre lay still feeling confused. This was the man she was supposed to love. He was supposed to make her feel safe and when they finally supposedly 'made love' she just felt empty and alone. She wondered if her betraying feelings towards Wrath was the cause, or if her betraying feelings towards Wrath were the result of a superficial relationship that was beginning to become evident.

Deirdre carefully got up from the bed and lay the blanket over Donovan. He pretended to be asleep. She quietly crept out of the bedroom to the living room and turned on the TV. Horrified she quickly turned off the TV as the anchorman finished saying, "was found dead in his room at the psychiatric ward of the hospital. One of the nurses was overheard saying the body was torn to shreds as if by a large animal. Arthur Bottman, a wildlife biologist from the University, was seen entering the hospital with police." Deirdre was horrified because she knew the patient in the photo shown in the corner of the screen.

Hoight..

ecrmdd67
ecrmdd67
12 Followers