The Fall of York Ch. 06-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thou shalt not kill," said Millie meekly. She was finding this conversation unlike any she had ever had before with someone of her own age.

"That's different. We came up here to free you from the British. Although things up here don't really seem that different, from what little I've seen. York was a quiet little town and I saw a fine church from the ship. Were you happy before we came up here?"

"Yes."

The simple answer seemed to fill the room.

"You must think I'm a terrible sinner, Millie."

"No, Jacob, you seem like a good person. I just cannot reconcile the person you seem with your uniform and your musket. Would you not have pointed it at Captain Orr in the field?" Millie and Jacob looked at each other briefly, each a little embarrassed. "I should be going now."

"Would you be willing to talk with me while I eat dinner, later?"

She thought it over. She could eat in the kitchen alone or she could eat with John and Pierre. Bringing her meal up to Jacob's room seemed very appealing in comparison.

"If it's acceptable to Captain and Mrs. Orr I'll keep you company while you eat your supper tonight."

*

The entire story is completed and a portion will be posted every couple of days.