The Fallout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into a bag beside our sofa and pulled out the present I had bought earlier that day, as Paul opened it to reveal the empty photo album and our camera. To be fair, he did a good job.

''What is this?''

''Well,'' said Jade, ''It's our camera and an empty photo album.''

''I can't take your camera guys.''

Nice move Paul! Surprisingly, it was Adele who spoke next.

''Look, I think you have learnt your lesson by now after what happened, and we have decided that Jade and Luke's present to you will be exactly what happened when I came round here after discovering those photos you stole. Consider it the best birthday present you have ever had you fucking pervert!''

Ah, laughter at last, as Paul feigned shock.

''When?''

''Right now Paul.'' said Jade, ''I need you to get me out of this dress.''

Paul spluttered out his appreciation, and then sprung a question that I hadn't really thought about.

''Who goes upstairs and who stays here? I mean, it's different now, there are four of us here.''

Good point, well made. I immediately thought that all four of us should head to the bedroom, but Adele was again first to the draw, as she continued to show her new, daring side.

''You go with Jade darling and Luke and I will finish this wine. You can take a fresh bottle. When you have enough pictures, just shout down and I will come up and give you the same picture of both Jade and I together that Luke got.''

As with the night when both girls captured Paul and I on camera, it was all going so fast, and on Adele's command, Jade grabbed Paul by the hand and led him upstairs. Jade was drunk and horny, but as I said, the four of us had complete trust and I knew it would only go so far and not evolve into touching. Still, I wanted to see it for myself and being left downstairs was torture. I looked across at Adele and she smiled wickedly at me.

''You did this on purpose, didn't you?'' I playfully accused, ''leaving me down here to think about what's happening up there!''

''I saw how hard your cock got that night when I was photographing you. Don't pretend you don't love it. You and Paul are exactly the same. Later, you will want her to describe every last second while she wanks and sucks you, just like Paul wanted me to do after he saw my pictures, and after I pictured you. You are hard already, aren't you? Come on, move your hand away from your lap.''

Why not, eh? She had already seen everything before!

''There it is. That looks painful stretched up against those jeans. It will be fit to burst by the time your fucking slut upstairs gets a chance to take care of it.''

I had no answer. Adele was always the slightly reserved one in the group, but now she was like Jade's evil twin.

''Even though Paul is getting a treat upstairs, when we get home later he will still want me to tell him about us down here. I will tell him I saw your cock hard through your jeans, and that my pussy twitched a little, and that I crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times so you could see up my red dress.''

With that, she shifted in her seat, doing exactly what she promised, revealing her cunt in all its glory for a fleeting second, then another second as she reversed the process.

''He doesn't know I am not wearing panties. Jade does. I have permission to tease you, but Paul thinks I am being a good little girl. What do you think they are doing up there, right now?'' she required with complete cruelty, before crossing and uncrossing her legs again.''

''Well, she will have her dress off by now, for sure...''

''Come on, Luke,'' she urged, moving from her seat opposite me, and sliding in beside me, whispering in my ear. ''You can do better than that, surely.''

''Paul will strip her as quickly as possible to get her naked, as that's more time to convince her to do more porn-type shots, and he knows she is drunk. She is probably taking her panties off already.''

Adele moaned, still an inch away from my ear.

''Will she open her legs for him, do you think?''

''Fuck yes,'' I shot back, moving my hand back to my jeans to adjust my fat cock as it threatened to rip through. ''She drank a lot before you even arrived, so she will spread her legs.''

''And?''

''And what?''

''Luke, what else will she do? Don't get smart with me, or there will be no more leg uncrossing tonight.''

This was a balance of torture and pleasure, all rolled into one.

''She will go on all fours, maybe even rub her pussy a little if he asks her enough times. Fuck, my cock needs to be freed.''

She tutted, waving a mock finger in front of my face.

''You had your fun. It's Paul's turn now. I need the bathroom.''

We had a small toilet downstairs so off she went, leaving me to a silence that was broken only by the sound of movement upstairs and the bursts of laughter, followed by complete silence. In my head the laughter was between shots, and the silence fell as she posed again. It had been ten minutes now, I think, and still Adele was gone. Another five minutes past before Adele returned to my side, and began her torture again.

''Still hard Luke. I thought you would have had time to calm down. I have a game for you. Would you like to play?''

I nodded without speaking. All I wanted to do was cum.

''Jade said you can take one picture on your phone, and one only. It can be a close up of my ass, my pussy or my tits. What's it to be?

I questioned her sincerity, but she barked back at me, warning I had better be quick as it had to happen before they call from upstairs, beckoning Adele into a porn picture party that I wasn't invited to.

''Okay, your ass, but bent over properly.''

''That's the only way, surely!'' she retorted, slowly pouring herself more wine, before moving back to her original seat, turning her back, and lifting her dress. She bent over, sticking her ass in the air, as I turned on my phone. Her hand snaked between her legs and covered her entire pussy.

''One or the other Luke, not both.''

I asked her to move her shoulders lower and push her hips up and I was surprised when she did it with real passion, causing her little asshole to come into view.

''Five seconds Luke, and I am moving.''

I managed to snap two quick shots before she returned to her original seat, spending the next ten minutes speculating as to what the footsteps and laughter and silence meant upstairs, all the time opening her legs for little glimpses of her blonde slit. Then, after half an hour of torture, the call came from Jade.

''Adele!!''

''See you later Luke. Be careful not to touch that cock. Save it for Jade later, or you will never see me naked again, understand?''

Again, I nodded, and went back to my glass of wine. Five minutes passed and still the increased volume from upstairs continued. Another five, and still no end to the photo-shoot! By now I was actually relaxing, as having Adele upstairs with them was actually less torturous. Six or seven minutes later, and Paul blazed a trail back to the living room, his eyes wide and his smile even wider.

''Luke, thanks. Best present ever.''

He leaned over and hugged me, and I straight away asked what it was like, not expecting the answer I received.

''You will have to wait and see. The empty photo album, that's for you. I will prepare it for you, and send it to you when I am ready. You can then enjoy that same adrenalin rush I did when I flicked through the shots you took of Adele.''

''Wow, a true friend,'' I said half jokingly, half sarcastically, as the girls rejoined us, Jade looking a little dishevelled, which was to be expected, and even Adele hadn't quite straightened up her dress yet.

Of all the nights we had enjoyed, the sexual tension had reached its height. Jade made a beeline for my side, commenting openly on my hard dick, while Adele added that Paul was likely to have his for a week! We joked a little but my mind was awash with curiosity and Jade was starting to feel the strain of too much booze. Anyway, it was late, so no more than half an hour after the final click of the camera, we were saying our goodbyes, both eager to get alone with our partners.

''Here,'' said Paul, tossing me the camera minus the memory card. ''I'll keep the pictures if you don't mind, buddy!''

I smiled, happy to have finally repaid my guilt, but bursting in my head and trousers to find out the story of the photo-shoot. I whisked Jade straight up the stairs, knowing she might pass out with another drink, and stripped her quickly as she undone my belt and grabbed my cock. The bedsheets, while still made, were ruffled in several places from Paul's commands and whatever else went on less than an hour before.

''Fuck me.'' A simple command. I threw her onto her back and climbed on top, gliding into her hot, soaking pussy, stretching it just a little like I always did. She was on fire.

''So, how was it. Tell me everything you little whore.'' I spat out.

''No. I can't.''

''What?'' I fucked her harder and more forcefully.

''Paul told me I wasn't allowed to tell you before he sent you the photo album. I promised him I wouldn't. I was hardly in a position to argue, was I?''

''What position was that?'' I was loving the feel of being inside her, and she spoke every word through the panting and pleasure of the good screwing I was giving her.

''That would be telling. Turn me over.''

In a flash, she was on all fours and I easily slid back inside. I changed tactics as she begged me not to come yet. That wasn't going to be a problem. When I have to, I can wait.

''This was the exact position I chose for Adele for my one picture that you agreed I could have.''

''Uhhh!!! Fuck, baby, I am so close. Did she reach back and spread her ass with her hands?''

''No... cum for me baby.''

''Oh fuck... that's what I would have done baby, or maybe did... ahhhh!!!'' With that she exploded all over me, her walls gripping my cock but I still managed to stop myself from the point of no return. Paul wasn't the only person going to take advantage of a drunk Jade.

''So you spread your ass for him?''

''Maybe. I have already said to much darling. Please, let's wait until he delivers the album, and that way I can tease you a little more. You both fucking love that. I know that now, after tonight. Oops. There I go again, saying too much...''

I pulled out of her soaking hole and spun her round, bringing her to the side of the bed, and pulling her head onto my cock. Sober, Jade didn't often suck my cock after she had cum on it, but as drunk as this, she destroyed it, sucking fast and hard and with all the passion of a girl addicted to dick. Her free hand caressed my balls and stroked my ass, and my legs began to buckle as I decided to issue her with my own command.

''Don't spill a drop, or leave any behind.''

She moaned deeply, increasing her speed and within seconds she was struggling to keep it all in her mouth, swallowing twice before breaking away with a smile on her face, returning for a full five minutes to milk the remaining drops and lick every inch of my dick and balls. Then, she ran straight into the bathroom, peeing with the door open, which was another sign of drunkenness, then fell straight into bed sideways and passed out. A minute later, I joined her, knowing that tomorrow morning began the start of a tortuous wait.

To Be Continued...

12