The Family Camping Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Callie finds more then expected on the family camping trip
4.5k words
4.49
275k
224

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers

Chapter 1

18 year old Callie sat in the back of the car and moped. She hated the yearly camping trips with her parents and older brother. They had been doing these trips for as long as she could remember. They would all pile into the car and head to the local camp. They would meet up with her aunt Michelle and Uncle Nick and her cousins Jessica and Trevor.

Over the years Callie looked forward to the camping trips, it was the only time she got to see her aunt, uncle and cousins. They lived over on the other side of the country and only came to the west coast once a year. Callie loved playing with her cousin Jessica who was the same age as her and getting teased by her brother Jacob and her older cousin Trevor.

This year she wasn't looking forward to it as much. True, she wanted to see her cousins and aunt and uncle, but she was 18 now. She wanted to hang out with her friends and maybe with her boyfriend Mark. Callie had gone out with Mark two weeks ago on her 18th birthday. She had given him her virginity in the backseat of his mustang. It hadn't been the most comfortable way to make love but he had gotten her so worked up that by the time he actually slid into her she barely noticed the pain. Ever since she had fucked Mark whenever she could.

Now she was stuck in a car, with her family for three days with no Mark or his wonderful cock. She had begged her parents to let her skip the family camp out but they had insisted she come along, telling her it was the only time she would get to spend any time with her other family. Callie had agreed but she had done it unwillingly. She hadn't even been able to sneak out and get a piece of Mark's cock before they left cause they left in the middle of the night.

It was a four hour drive to the camp site and her parents wanted to get there early and get set up. They stopped for breakfast at a little café on the way then were back on the road again. Callie sat in the back seat with her brother and sighed. He had his face buried in his Gameboy and wasn't paying any attention to her.

Callie rubbed her legs together and whimpered quietly. She usually fingered her pussy two or three times before she went to bed and when she first woke up when she couldn't have Mark's cock. She hadn't been able to do anything this morning and her pussy was burning with need. She looked towards the front of the car and out the windshield, they were traveling down the freeway and Callie sighed. "How long till we get there?" She asked.

JoAnne turned her head and looked at her daughter. She couldn't believe how much of a beautiful young woman her daughter had turned into over the years. She was tall, with a slender build and perky breasts that pushed away from her stomach. She was dressed in a short skirt and a halter top that really showed off her body. Her mother had frowned when she saw what her daughter was wearing but since she knew Callie really didn't want to come, she didn't say anything. She knew her daughter was rebelling in her own way by what she was wearing.

"At least another hour honey." She said looking out the window as the sun rose.

Callie sighed and whined. "An hour?"

JoAnne gave her an apologetic smile and turned back to face the front.

Callie looked out the window, an hour. Her pussy was burning like crazy; she needed to get off and soon. She didn't think she could last another hour in the car with her parents and brother. She rubbed her legs together again but it didn't help, she whimpered and looked out the window.

Jacob lifted his head out of his Gameboy and looked at his sister. He knew what her problem was and smiled. He wasn't going to get in his girlfriend's pussy this weekend but he wasn't bitching about it. Then again he had fucked her till she couldn't move last night before they left. He smiled as he looked at his sister. She was rubbing her legs together like crazy and whimpering quietly so their parents didn't hear. He had to admit that his sister was a looker and he decided maybe he should help her out. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "What's the matter sis, your pussy missing Mark's hot cock?"

Callie turned towards him and glared at him. She looked towards the front hoping her parents hadn't heard what he said. Jacob knew she had been fucking Mark, he came home the other day and caught them in her room screwing each other's brains out. He had promised not to tell their parents if she promised not to tell them about him screwing his girlfriend.

"Shut up Jacob." She hissed then turned her attention back to the window.

Jacob chuckled in her ear. "I bet that pussy is just dripping wet." He put his hand on her leg.

Callie looked at him again. "Shut up, you're not helping." She growled quietly rubbing her legs together again.

Jacob looked towards the front of the car. Their parents were talking while they drove and there was an old country and western song playing on the radio. Their parent's were paying no attention to their children in the back seat.

Glad that their parents weren't paying attention, Jacob grabbed Callie's leg and pulled it away from the other one. Callie looked at him in surprise. "What are you...?" She started but he put his finger against his lips and pointed to their parents.

Callie glanced towards the front seat, her parents were still talking so she looked back at her brother with a curious look on her face. Jacob just smiled at her and moved his hand under her skirt. Callie gasped and looked at him as she grabbed at his hand. Jacob kept moving his hand up as she tried to pull it away. She looked back at her parents but they were oblivious to what was going on in the back seat. She looked back at her brother and hissed quietly. "What the hell you think your doing?"

Jacob brushed his hand against her bare pussy and Callie whimpered. Jacob leaned towards her again and whispered once more in her ear. "Do you want relief or not?"

Callie's eyes widened and she stopped pulling at his hand as she stared at him. "What are you going to do?" She asked quietly.

Jacob spread her pussy lips apart with his hand and Callie gasped. She grabbed at his hand once more while she looked at him with wide eyes. Jacob smiled at her and leaned close once more. "Relax sis, I won't hurt you, but you have to be quiet if you don't want mom and dad to hear."

He brushed his finger against her clit and Callie whimpered as she quickly looked towards the front again. Her parents were still talking so she leaned her head towards Jacob. "Jacob, what are you doing?"

Jacob smiled and rubbed his finger against her clit once again. "I'm going to get you off if you will relax." He said quietly.

Callie's eyes widened once more but she pulled her hand off of his and leaned back in the seat. Jacob smiled at her and scooted a bit closer, as much as the seatbelt would let him. He glances back at his parents while he flicked his finger repeatedly over Callie's clit. Callie bit her lip to keep from crying out as pleasure coursed through her. She leaned her head back on the seat and closed her eyes.

Jacob kept his eyes on his parents as he rubbed her clit harder. Callie whimpered quietly and lifted her hips against his hand. He slid his hand lower and teased his finger against her slit. Callie opened her eyes and looked at him. He just smiled and pushed a finger inside her. Callie sucked in her breath and moaned softly as she wiggled around. Jacob slowly worked his finger in and out of her while he mashed her clit with his thumb.

Callie started panting and rocking her hips back and forth as he fingered her. She had her eyes closed and was biting on her lower lip to keep from crying out. Suddenly Jacob stopped moving and Callie opened her eyes, she had been so close. He nodded towards the front seat. Callie coughed then called out, "what mamma?"

JoAnne called over her shoulder. "I said we should be there in about a half hour."

Callie nodded and looked at her brother; Jacob started moving his finger again, this time a bit faster. "Okay mamma." She said trying to control her breathing.

"Oh by the way, you and your brother will be sharing a tent." Her father called over his shoulder.

Callie moaned although whether it was from her brother's finger inside her or what her father said, she wasn't sure. "O...Okay daddy." She said softly.

Her parents went back to talking and Callie whimpered quietly as her hips rose and fell. She knew she was going to cum and she was fighting not crying out. Jacob moved his finger even faster and Callie's started breathing in ragged pants. She grabbed his arm and dug her nails into it as she closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her.

Jacob smiled and leaned close once more. "Come on sis, let go." He cooed in her ear.

Callie let out a low moan as she went flying over the edge. She clung to Jacob's arm as her body shook with release.

Jacob chuckled against her ear. "That's it sis, cum all over my hand."

Callie opened her eyes and looked at him as she tried to control her breathing. Jacob pulled his hand free and pushed his finger into his mouth, sucking on it. Callie licked her lips as she watched him. When he pulled his finger free he leaned over once more. "You taste good sis." He said with a chuckle.

Callie just glared at him and leaned her head back and closed her eyes once more as her body calmed down.

Callie climbed out of the car and stretched as she looked around the campsite. She saw her aunt and uncle's car across the way and walked towards it. Her cousin Trevor was sitting in a camp chair drinking a soda and smiled at her as she walked towards him. "Damn cus, you have turned into a real beauty." He said when she reached him.

Trevor was 21 and Callie had, had a crush on him for as long as she could remember. He looked like a younger version of his father. From his towering height of 6' even to his slender build. He even had the same jet black hair that he kept long and pulled back in a ponytail and the same violet eyes. Callie blushed at his words and leaned down to give him a hug. Trevor hugged her tight and pulled her down onto his lap. "Trevor..." She squealed trying to stand up.

Trevor just wrapped his arms around her and held her against him. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass and struggled harder to get up. "Come on girl, I haven't seen you in a year. Why you in such a hurry to get away from me?"

Callie stopped struggling and looked at him. "This is a very compromising position." She said wiggling around on his lap.

Trevor moaned and she felt his cock twitch against her. "Behave minx." He growled against her ear as he cupped her breast through her shirt.

Callie's eyes widened and she looked at him. He just smiled and pulled on her nipple before moving his hand back to her waist.

Just then his sister walked up. "Let her go Trevor." Jessica said smiling.

Callie looked over at her cousin with a smile. Jessica was 6 months older then Callie, but you would never guess it by looking at her. She was a petite little thing. She only stood 5', with a slender build and turquoise blue eyes. Her dishwater blonde hair hung down her back in waves.

Trevor let go of Callie and she scrambled out of his lap. He looked at his sister. "Spoil sport."

Callie walked over and gave her other cousin a hug. "Thanks." She said pulling away.

Jessica just winked at her. "Hey no problem, we girls got to stick together."

Just then Jacob walked up and the four of them started talking and catching up on what the others had been doing for the past year. Trevor had just finished his senior year at Harvard, and was entering the family business. Uncle Nick owned a stream of car dealerships across the country and he hoped to pass it on to the kids when he retired. Callie sat down on the ground a Trevor's feet and moved her legs under her. "So what did you study at Harvard?" She asked looking up at Trevor.

Trevor smiled and started playing with her hair. "Business Administration with a minor in Accounting."

Jacob sat down in the other camp chair and pulled Jessica down in his lap. She giggled and leaned back against him. "So what about you cuz?" Jacob asked her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Jessica rested her head against his shoulder and looked at him. "I just finished my senior year. Getting ready to go to Columbia in the fall."

"That is so cool." Callie said smiling at her cousin. "I'm just attending the local community college."

Trevor pulled gently on her hair. "You didn't get in anywhere else?"

Callie blushed and Jacob laughed. "Of course she did, she was valedictorian. She just doesn't want to go away to school and leave her boyfriend."

Callie blushed even harder and buried her face in Trevor's leg. Trevor laughed and stroked her back. "It's okay cuz, staying close to home isn't necessarily a bad thing."

Callie lifted her head and smiled.

Just then Nick walked up to the kids. Callie had to admit for an older gentlemen with two adult children he was still a hunk. He was an older version of Trevor, except he had spots of grey in his hair. "Hey uncle Nick." Callie said standing up and giving him a hug.

Nick hugged her back and smiled. "Hey kiddo, damn you've really grown up." He held her at arm's length and let his eyes drift over her body.

Callie blushed as his eyes moved over her. "Thanks Uncle Nick." She said with a smile.

Nick released her and smiled. "You kids have fun, we're going to run into town and pick up a few supplies, and we shouldn't be long."

All four told him to have fun and he walked off.

The four young'uns decided to explore the campsite, so they left their campsite and went walking around. They found a few other young people around their ages and stopped to talk to them. They ended up getting into a game of dodge ball with a couple of the kids from a neighboring camp site and by the time they headed back to their own they were laughing and hungry.

JoAnne and her sister Nicole, fixed dinner over the open fire, then they all sat around talking as it got dark. Finally Frank stood up. "Well I don't know about you guys but it has been a long day, time to hit the sack."

Everyone agreed and headed towards their tents. Jacob and Callie hugged their parents then climbed into their tent and zipped it up.

Callie climbed into her sleeping bag and got undressed. She pulled her nightgown out of her duffel bag and pulled it over her head then lay back and stared at the top of the tent. "I had fun today," She said with a yawn.

She heard Jacob climb into his sleeping bag and looked over at him. He was laying on his back wearing nothing but his shorts. He had his arms propped behind his head. "Yeah, it was great seeing Jessica and Trevor." He looked over at his sister and smiled. "Have you noticed how much Jessica has grown up in the last year?"

Callie just shook her head. "Yeah, she has turned into a real beauty."

Jacob licked his lips. "I wonder if she is still a virgin."

Callie gasped and looked over at him. "Jacob, she is your cousin."

Jacob smiled at her in the darkness. "Your point?"

Callie just shook her head and rolled over. "You are incorrigible."

Jacob laughed and rolled over onto his side. "Night sis."

Callie closed her eyes. "night."

Callie opened her eyes to darkness. She had no idea what time it was but she was in major pain. Her pussy was burning with need and her nipples were hard against her chest. There was a shaft of moonlight coming in through the top of the tent and she glanced over at Jacob. He was laying on his back snoring softly.

Callie figured she could take care of the problem as long as she was quiet. She unzipped her sleeping bag and threw it off of her. Then she spread her legs and ran her hand over her pussy lips. She spread her pussy lips open and flicked her finger against her clit. "Ugh..." She moaned as pleasure coursed through her.

She rubbed her clit a few times then slid her hand lower and pushed two fingers inside herself. She moaned as she worked her fingers in and out. "Oh yeah, that feels good." She cried humping her body against her hand.

Jacob rolled over in his sleeping bag and looked at his sister. She had her legs spread wide and her fingers were buried in her cunt as she moaned and wiggled around. Jacob smiled and quietly climbed out of his sleeping bag. He moved over towards his sister and lay down between her spread legs. He watched her finger herself for a minute then lowered his head and brushed his tongue against her clit.

Callie was lost in a world of pleasure, her fingers were flying in and out of her burning cunt and she was breathing heavy as she fought for release. She didn't notice Jacob's tongue at first, but as he continued flicking it against her clit she moaned and opened her eyes. When he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked hard at it, Callie whimpered and lifted against him. She looked down between her legs and gasped. "Jacob..." She cried pulling her fingers free.

Jacob sucked at her clit for another minute then lifted his head. "Hey sis." He said with a grin.

Callie just looked down at him. "W...what are you doing?" She stammered.

He smiled and teased her slit with his finger. "You looked so hot playing with yourself, I thought you might want some help."

Callie whimpered as he pushed his finger into her and started sawing it in and out. "J...Jacob, your my brother." She started trying to pull away.

Jacob grabbed her hip and pulled her back down to him as he slowly sawed his finger in and out of her. "So? Haven't you ever heard of family love?" He grinned and lowered his head licking at her clit.

Callie cried out and lifted against him. "J...Jacob, we shouldn't be doing this." She protested weakly even as she rotated her hips and pulled his finger deeper inside her.

Jacob lifted his head but kept his finger moving. "Why not? We're both adults and we aren't hurting anybody. Come on sis, have a sense of adventure." He lowered his head back to her pussy and wrapped his lips around her clit sucking hard at it as he slid a second finger inside her and sawed them in and out.

Callie whimpered and lifted against him. She fought with herself as he ate her out. This was her brother, they shouldn't be doing this. But then again, his mouth and fingers felt so good and she was so hot. What was the harm? It wasn't like he was fucking her. He was just eating her out. Happy with her decision, Callie relaxed and cried out as he sucked harder at her clit and slammed his fingers inside her. "Ugh, oh god Jacob, make me cum." She cried wiggling around and tangling her fingers in his hair.

Jacob smiled against her cunt and went to town. He sucked harder at her clit while he slammed his fingers in and out of her. Callie was moaning and humping against him as she held tight to his hair holding him close against her. "Oh...Oh yes, I'm so close, don't stop." She begged slamming her pussy hard against his face.

Jacob sucked harder at her clit, making squishing noises with his fingers as he slammed his fingers hard and deep inside her. Callie was crying out and breathing heavy and he knew she was close. He fingered her even faster and was rewarded as she tightened around him and coated his fingers in her juices. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg..." She cried holding him tight against her.

Jacob worked her through her orgasm then pulled away. He looked up at her and smiled. "You taste good sis."

Callie lay there breathing hard and just looked at him through half closed eyes. "Where did you learn to suck pussy like that?" She panted.

Jacob moved up over her until he was laying on top of her with his cock brushing against her pussy. He pushed himself up on his arms and looked down at her with a smile. "Amanda, she loves having her pussy eaten." He said with a grin.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers
12