The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became obvious from the sensations overwhelming her that she wasn't going to be able to keep her balance on the mobile step any longer, so he released her from the wrist cuffs, the twine ties and helped her down. She sat heavily on a wooden chair, wincing since it was cold, and ripped Justin's zipper open, frantically pulling his semi-erect cock out of nurse vigorously. He savored this attention for a few moments, then pulled himself away to bind her wrists to the table legs behind her and pulled the twine out as hard as he could before removing the huge silver paper clips from her nipples. The clothespins were pulled off, and a switchblade cut the rubber bandslarge and small, dropping the heavy breasts dramatically. He rubbed her breasts to restore circulation while she moaned in agony and ecstasy; her breasts a light purple sea with little angry red wind caps.

"Stay here a moment, I have another treat for you." Justin went down an aisle out of Prudence's sight and opened a outside window for a few moments. The suddenly chill gave her shivers before the window closed and the steps returned.

Justin carried a bucket full of snow that had fallen earlier in the morning before the sleet started, freshly gathered from a ledge out of the sleet laden wind. "It's not very often we can do this, but I thought you'd enjoy it. I'm going to turn you into a snowman, Auntie." He reached in the bucket and pulled out a handful of snow, which he rubbed vigorously on her breasts. She shuddered and sucked air in great gasps as the chill quickly put out the fires there. After a few handfuls, the next handful went straight into her crotch: he used his fingers to push snow up her already wet cunt and she jiggled almost beyond control at the contrast between her hot juices, his chilling icicle fingers, and the freezing snow invading her. More snow was rubbed all over her body, with special attention paid to her nipples, before he roughly thrust his fingers up her snatch, coldly seeking her G spot, and making her squirm in her bonds as her orgasm approached. Justin knelt down and locked his teeth on her right nipple as his hand brought her to a wildly bucking climax.

He let her catch her breath and calm down before he unbound her for good, and she gave him a long, quivering bear hug. "My god, Justin, that was so good. I've never felt this way before. I never thought I'd have a session like this on the top floor of my own library either, but you're such a clever boy." She rubbed up against him, savoring the touch of his body and the warmth it gave her, eagerly stroking his large penis that was almost fully erect.

"Ready for more?"

Prudence sighed and shivered for a moment, letting her nephew's body heat warm her a little longer. At last she smiled wickedly and said, "All right, what do you have in mind?"

Justin spun her around and spread her out flat face down on a wooden table, bent at the waist with her feet flat on the floor. Roughly he spread her legs apart and delivered several sharp blows with the yardstick to her lower lips and its bud, drawing a fresh dampness accompanied with several sharp yowls and moans. With three sharp thrusts, he impaled her completely with his nine and a half inches, bringing a huge bestial roars from her that reverberated a seeming eternity through the empty building that was succeeded by raspy wailing as he savaged her cunt. The remaining chill of her body dissipated quickly as a wet puddle of melted snow and sweat formed a slick layer between her abused skin and the table top; Justin whacked her huge ass mercilessly with the yardstick as he rode her enthusiastically and the combined wetness from his aunt, the melted snow and his lubrication formed a small puddle at their feet. Prudence's head writhed back and forth on the table as her breasts, sore from their abuse, were mashed beneath her torso and her legs muscles, aching from the precarious perching, were burning as they bucked against the sex machine ravaging her vagina from behind. The books sat stolidly on their shelves in the dim light as the unaccustomed sounds filled the room, increasing as she built to her summit once again, and heard the rare duet of her orgasmic outburst that accompanied Justin's howls of triumph as he blasted his sperm deeply into his aunt.

12