The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin shook his head. "We've got to stop by this club that we're thinking about buying. It's still operating in the afternoon and evening, so if you're going to get a good look at it, it's got to be now. The negotiations have gotten to the point that I want to get a second opinion before deciding where my position is. Do you mind making a detour, Chelsea?"

Chelsea pouted in the rear view window for a moment, then shook her head nonchalantly. "As long as it doesn't take too long. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of club you're thinking about buying."

Prudence rolled her eyes. "All right, Justin, but let's not stay any longer than we have to. You and I have some business to take care of later today."

They drove down the theater district, and around a corner they found a rare parking place in front of second floor entrance. The sign suggested the place's name was _The Walnut Club_, featuring two rough shells next to one another dripping water. Justin led the women up a staircase and Chelsea wondered out loud: "What kind of place is this? Some bizarre food club?"

Justin shook his head. "No, it's a bit more symbolic than that. What did the sign outside resemble?" Chelsea looked at him blankly. "What usually goes with two nuts?"

Prudence looked disgusted while Chelsea's mouth became a perfectly round circle. "That's a pretty weird name for a gay bar, isn't it?"

"Yes, that's part of the reason that it's going out of business and is up for sale," Justin said. "The other is that their founding partners have come to a parting of the ways, and selling the place is part of dividing the assets. They want it to reincarnate as something completely different, so that's where we come in. Look around and check everything out: I'm looking for a place that doesn't have any structural problems, a kitchen that can be made professional if it isn't already, a flexibility in layout so we can rearrange it from time to time." He knocked on the door and after a few moments, got out a key to open the place.

Turning on some lights, the place looked rather shabby, with dated posters on the wall from Seventies movies, especially _Cabaret_, small round tables, a long bar covering one wall, a dance floor, and a hallway leading past the bar toward offices. Justin poked around, showing his aunt some of the possibilities for transformation while Chelsea looked at some of the homoerotic art that grotesquely picked up the walnut theme. The table lamps were the height of kitsch: they were two sets of male genitalia with a set of walnuts dangling on either side under a canopy that was more hairy than leafy. Chelsea took a few solo spins on the dance floor while Justin and Prudence continued their examination of the place, and wandered down a hallway past the office and down the stairs toward the restrooms. Looking in, they were incredibly grubby, especially the floor, and a rough hole was torn into the cinder block wall, surrounded by a picture of an elephant with its trunk replaced by the void. Going back out into the main room, she was just in time to see two young men enter, shake hands with Justin, and lead him to the office area. Prudence came over to keep Chelsea company.

Prudence looked a bit distressed as she filled Chelsea in: "The owners have shown up unexpectedly, and wanted to have a negotiating session now. I think that this place could work: the location is excellent, the kitchen could be upgraded enough and the general layout is all right, but it will take a lot of money to renovate, and if the price is too high Justin will pass on it. We'll have to amuse ourselves while the boys talk. Tell me some more about yourself."

Thirty minutes later they had gotten very well acquainted and comfortable talking with each other as they sat at a small table. Chelsea had warmed to the older woman, and Prudence had taken off her jacket and undone her top two blouse buttons. Prudence was struck by the younger woman's easy manner, so unlike the D'Enfers she knew, Chelsea's ready wit and storytelling ability, and the rounded breasts and hips that were displayed so nicely by the gold halter top and shorts she wore. Chelsea was also taken by the older woman's wisdom and the cauldron of passion that bubbled just beneath her reserved exterior. Eventually, Prudence said, "Justin shared with me the pictures you had taken of yourself in Europe. You are a fantastically attractive young woman, and I wish that I had looked like you when I was your age. Justine always thinks she's the leading beauty in the family, but she's got nothing on you."

Chelsea smiled. "Thanks, Prudy. You're very kind, and I'm grateful that you find a clown like me attractive. I am overwhelmed by how lovely a woman you are: neat and mild mannered on the surface, but passionate and caring inside. Anyone who knows you well is a better person for the experience."

Prudence blushed. "You don't have to say that."

Reaching over to take her hand and twine her fingers with the older woman's, Chelsea replied, "Yes, I do. You are so lovely, I'm just overwhelmed." Hand in hand, they were giggling and enjoying the sparkle of each other's eyes when Chelsea made a suggestion: "There's a couple of rooms that you ought to take a look at down this direction, Prudy. You probably haven't seen anything like the restrooms before."

"Shelly, you might be surprised, but show me anyway. Perhaps we can find a private place for a few moments while the boys are playing their game of corporate poker."

Giggling softly and squeezing each other's hands, they descended the stairs and found a long hallway with several doors off the far end of the dance floor. There was a set of three doors to their right and two to their left. Opening the left door, they found a large room with several hooks and pulleys embedded to the ceiling and walls. Heavily padded, it had a set of shackles across the room set into the far wall and a couple of odd looking devices that seemed to be very adjustable. A couple of cabinets proved empty and there were several hooks on the wall that seemed to be waiting; three dimmers could control the primary colors in infinite combinations. Prudence grinned manically, "I guess that there's more to this club than meets the eye. Seems they may actually crack some walnuts around here. Justin and I may have to try some of this equipment out later."

Chelsea winced. "Justine told me that you liked this kind of thing. I'm not into it myself, but whatever floats your boat. What do you mean, try this out later?"

Prudence blushed and giggled. "Don't tell Justine, but I've been keeping Justin happy and vice versa while she's gone. I was telling you about my relationship with Justine; Justin came in a week later and much to my surprise did an excellent job filling my special needs. Justine can get so possessive; when she was a little girl she'd go into hysterics if anybody dared to touch her toys. If Justine every finds out what Justin and I have been doing while she's been gone, I'm in big trouble."

Chelsea giggled as well. "She threatened me within an inch of my life if I ever touched him. We'll see, we'll see, but I'm not afraid of that self-centered bitch. There's a nice soft mat on the floor over there, want to go over and break it in?"

"In a moment, my dear," Prudence beamed, "let's see what's on the other side of the hall."

They went across the hall to the restrooms. Going into the Ladies room, they were amazed to find urinals as well, but the amateur painting of the elephant was too funny for words. Chelsea and Prudence were having a huge laugh at it, then Chelsea got rather thoughtful with a strange look in her eye. Prudence looked her in the eye quizzically, and Chelsea said, "One afternoon, Justine and I stopped in the Vatican museum. We invaded one of the restrooms because we'd had an adventure on the bus that turned us on and we couldn't wait until we got home. It was gross and disgusting in that out of the way Vatican bathroom; I'm amazed that nobody came in to bother us while we were sighing and moaning, they way our voices were amplified, but what we did there was so hot that I've gotten wet every time I go in a scuzzy bathroom. Am I horribly perverted?"

"By the standards of your family, no. I'm sure the floor of that place couldn't have been as sticky as this one."

"No, definitely not. But Prudy, I've got this incredible urge to rip open your blouse and make love to your huge breasts, right here, right now. Does that do anything for you?"

Prudence turned red and panted heavily. She looked around and at the grubby, sticky off- white floor. "Any clothing that touches this floor will be ruined forever. I like this suit; it's my favorite one. If we take off all our clothes and hang them up carefully on the stalls, then we can have our fun here and now. Of course, we'll have to take a two hour long hot bath to disinfect ourselves from this place, and I hope that neither of us have any significant breaks in our skin . . ."

Cheslea beamed. "That's part of the fun. . ." She took the older woman's face in her hands and gave it a soft, gentle kiss. After few moments deep kissing and groping, they parted and started carefully removing and hanging up their clothing with infernos reflected in each other's eyes.

Justin came out of his meeting smiling softly; his smile melted when he saw that the women were gone. The owners were leaving for a while, and Justin saw them to the curb to make sure that they hadn't returned to his van. Bounding back up the stairs two at a time, he wandered around the club until he heard soft noises coming from the downstairs. He went into the Men's room and found the room full of animal noises; there was a grotesque figure of a huge, dark, large hipped man with a ring through his nose and holding an impossibly huge spear bending over with a grotesque smile on his face as his looked back between his legs: a large hole to the next room took the place of his asshole and genitalia. There was a light in the next room, and the voices led him to turn and see the show on the floor.

"Oh Shelly, yes, chew my nipple like that. Your fingers are absolutely magic down there, I hope I remember how do to it when I get a shot at your fuzzy slit." Jason saw his aunt raise her left breast to her own mouth, where she bit down on her other nipple and moaned in bliss. Chelsea was lying on top of Prudence, sucking and chewing a huge portion of her right breast and playing with her cunt long, strong fingers. Chelsea's legs were spread and rudence's right knee ground up into Chelsea's pelvis, which Chelsea squeezed tightly with her legs. His cock immediately began to strain his jeans, and he unzipped them to provide some room for it to rise. Chelsea continued to ravage his aunt enthusiastically to her great delight, although it struck him odd that they would make love in a gloryhole restroom in a gay bar.

Chelsea stopped chewing Prudence's nipple and dropped her head between the older woman's legs. Prudence lay flat on the floor with her legs and arms splayed. Hips grinding, her knees were hugging Chelsea's torso as the head between her legs was doing incredible things. "Shelly, you must drive Justine crazy with your tongue work. Oh yes, baby, I've never had it so good."

Chelsea looked up and gave Prudence's nearby nipples a fond lick each. "This is a wonderful discovery as well, Prudy. You are a miracle yourself: I never knew an older woman could taste this good." She looked around the room. "What a wonderful place could be set up here. There could be hookups for monitors just above the holes in the wall as well as the far wall. The guys on the outside will be able to watch porn at eye level as they use the gloryholes." She returned to her work as Prudence quickly reached her orgasm. They lay panting in each other's arms for a few moments, then Prudence began repaying Chelsea's favor with her own kind of attention.

After a few moments, the elephant had sprouted an enormous trunk. Chelsea opened her eyes from her bliss to see it. "Look's like someone has been watching us," she whispered.

Prudence stopped her licking and looked around. She came up to Chelsea's ear, stroking Chelsea's clit, and whispered back, "That's Justin's cock; I'd recognize it anywhere. How do you like it?"

Chelsea's eyes bugged out and she licked her lips. "I don't think I've ever seen anything so fantastic in my life. But we should take our time giving him what he wants."

"Why?"

Chelsea shrugged her shoulders. "He's taking a lot for granted thinking we'd drop everything and take care of him. Let's make out and breathe heavy right next to it for a little bit and drive him crazy."

"Okay."

They moved over so Chelsea's head was directly under the cock in the wall, who made a point of moaning loudly as Prudence returned to licking her torso. After a couple of minutes, she reached up and gave it the lightest of strokes, from base to tip, tracing the underside of the head before leaving it. A palpable oozing rewarded her; she waited as she shuddered a couple of more times before doing it again. She traced the lines of his balls as she came close to her orgasm, and stopped in order to writhe in delight as she reached her peak. When she calmed down from her noisy climax, she said loudly, "Oh Prudy, that was the best I've ever had. I don't think that even a ten inch dick could be better than that." The women giggled delicately, then Prudence rose up to swirl the head of the cock with her tongue a couple of times before stopping.

Justin was shivering: he was almost fully erect, but he wished those girls would give him more than a lick and a promise. Auntie Pru had never left him wanting before, but Cousin Chelsea was an unknown. Maybe she was enough of a hard core lesbian that she didn't care about him. The waiting was driving him crazy.

The cock above them twitched, and Chelsea gave it a full twenty seconds of gentle tracery before stopping again. They could hear his heavy breathing from behind the partition. Chelsea tongue kissed Prudence's ear and then whispered into it: "Do what I do as long as I do it. Let's keep him up as long as we can before we have to finish him off." She pointed to her two testicles; without warning they attacked them with their tongues and slathered them for a full minute before stopping. A drop of semen fell to reward their effort on Prudence's chest: Chelsea chased it around for an eternity while teasing the nipple as she held the breast up to get it. Then Chelsea rubbed Prudence's huge nipple up and down the shaft of Justin's cock. Another drop hit Chelsea's mammoth jug, and Prudence returned the favor, rubbing Chelsea's breast all around and getting it thoroughly wet before licking both the breast and the cock off.

Justin loved the sensations he was getting through the wall, but they weren't coming often enough or long enough. He pounded the wall with his fist eventually with his impatience while they were doing without him, and was rewarded with giggling. Another fingertip was tracing his balls; his face contorted frustration as he tried to find some way to get them to do more with just the movement of his dick. Finally, he started to pull out, and was rewarded by two steel hands that grabbed him to pull him back and two very wet mouths that simultaneously attacked either end of his equipment. He tried to tell who was at the end; it felt like his aunt's mouth, but he wasn't sure.

Chelsea suddenly gripped the penis tight just before it was about to deliver its load. She waited until the urge obviously passed, then whispered in Prudence's ear.

"I want to put this up my cunt, Prudy. I'll keep him interested if you'll get me ready. You'll need to stretch me out a little so I can take him."

Prudence smiled, "Leave it to me." She went down to lick the younger woman's lips for a while, then started working two fingers in. As Chelsea kept the erection going with her hands and tongue, Prudence added a third, then a fourth finger.

Chelsea shuddered and whispered down, "Yeah, that's what I want. Go a little farther so I'll be good and ready." Bucking against the fist that penetrated her, she started to nurse the cock before her urgently, coming close to another orgasm before signaling Prudence to stop. "Keep him up while I get aligned," she said, as she stood up, bent over, and prepared to impale herself on the rod before her.

Justin was reveling in the sensations of the lips and hands; he was sure that it wasn't his aunt and was imagining what his extremely hot cousin looked like as she sucked and squeezed him. Then, a familiar hand started stroking him straight out while he felt the air move strangely at the tip of his shaft. It took a moment for it to register, but as the warm, inviting cave of pleasure engulfed him slowly but surely to the hilt, he knew that he was fully embedded in his cousin's vagina. She started pumping him, and he did what he could to assist her.

Prudence had an interesting view as she looked at the penetration just above her. She sat on the floor, and reaching up with both hands, she played with Chelsea's clit and Justin's nutsack as they fucked. The juices dripped down and she let them run down her face and onto her chest, dribbling down toward her pelvis. Her own juices were flowing freely and pooling beneath her; it was all she could do to avoid reaching down to stimulate herself, but she savored the frustration as she participated in coitus above her.

Chelsea was breathing heavily as the wave built within her. She was bucking frantically against the huge rod inside her, kicking him out a time or two in her eagerness and making Prudence reinsert him, and from the sounds on the other side of the wall, he was getting close as well. Justin was moaning, groaning and pounding the wall as he approached his final goal, hoping that he would not be denied this time.

A pair of banshee howls lasted for two minutes as the couple came at the same time. Prudence kept stroking them as the runoff streamed down, she reached up to lick Justin's balls and Chelsea's clit back and forth as the duet rose and fell. Chelsea pulled off reluctantly, falling to the floor exhausted; Prudence could tell that Justin had reeled back from the gloryhole as well. She peeked through to see him sitting on the throne, touching his dick and twitching as the tenderness that followed his orgasm.

Prudence smiled and said through the gloryhole: "You ready to go home yet?" Justin groaned and sat there in a daze until the women gathered up their clothes, dressed, got Justin to stand, pulled up his pants and led him to the Hummer to return home.

12