The Family D'Enfer Redux Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now take the other two by four and put it on top. Tie the end tight but not too tight, deary. Now come to the other end and press the titties a little. OH, OH, OH, OH, OH." A tear came to Adele's eye and ran down her cheek. "That's as far as we need to go. Tie that end up tight, just like the other side yes, yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes. See the big nippies hang so nicely, they're even perking up a little." Justin's mouth and eyebrows were still curled in disbelief. He flicked her right tit with his fingernail, making swinging back and forth quickly and drawing a wince and sigh from his great aunt. "Yes, do that some more," she moaned dreamily, and he took both hands to bat the free halves of her boobs with his hands and flick them with his fingernails.

She kept her eyes shut, and said, " Now take the right one and point it straight up. Isn't this fun? Get the hammer and nails again. Stretch the skin again and tack it in place. That's right, next to the edge. Yeeeoooow, Yeeooow, Yeeooow. Other side now. OOOhhhhh, OOOhhhh, between the whack of the hammer and the stick in my boob this is such a turn on! Now the inside at the top. Whooooooooo! Oh, oh, Justin. See how the nipple stands straight up. That hip pain is just melting away. Get the other one started, just across. That's right, stretch the skin. Umph! Umph! You're so powerful. Now farther up, inside. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah."

She wet her index fingers and started tracing lazy circles on the huge nipples now pointing at the ceiling, closing her eyes in bliss. Gravity flattened out the ends of her breasts a little as they stuck straight up in the air; her three inch nipples looking like brown saucers with stiff peaks of meringue sitting on them. The wet circles were repeated, then she squeezed the erect nubs hard. "This is great so far, lover, reach down and feel how wet my thigh is." He did so and was amazed at what he felt. "One of these days I'll be wet enough for you to fuck me. Won't that be a treat. Get the vice clamps next. Put the clamp on those girls. Aaaaahhhhh. Twist a little bit, oh they've got rough little teeth. Yes. Jiggle the handles a little, vary the pressure. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Yes more. Give me a tune up." He tightened the vises as much as he dared; her nipples began progressing through shades of red.

Her body swayed in the chair; she hummed a merry tune. After about ten minutes she asked him to take the vises off. "Eeeeeeee. Ooooooo. How lovely, and how good I feel. For the next part, it'll be more fun it you put the soft cuffs around my wrists under the vise. Yes, that's right, not too tight." She affected a frightened look and did her best Nell-tied-to-the-railroad-tracks voice, her eyes flicking around frantically: "My, my, now my poor nippies are helpless against whatever your perverted pleasure wants. Whatever can I do? Oh me, oh my. You won't hurt me, will you? Can anybody save me?" Going back to her normal voice: "Hmm, let's see," she said as she peered over at the toolbox. "Try the flyswatter next." Justin gave it an experimental smack, landing on her left bud. She winced and nodded. "Yes, like that. Let me have it, pretend it's a wasp convention up here. Kill those bastards."

Adele's face winced with every stroke and tears crept down her cheeks. She urged him to hit harder and harder, and he complied with fantastically stinging smacks, able to generate a lot of power coming straight down on her vulnerable brown targets. Occasionally, he switched to the exposed undersides directly underneath, and at her encouragement made them turn bright red. Bobbing in her chair response to each blow, her grimaces faded to joy time after time as Justin dealt his punishment. At last she panted: "All right, all right, enough for now. Do your puppy lick impression with them. Real wet, real wet, drown those tits. Oh my, feels so good after a beating. Blow on them, make them dry. What you do to me, my little Justin, what you do to me. Slobber and blow, slobber and blow."

Justin finished sending streams of cool air on his great aunt's upturned tits and gave her a questioning look. His aunt's eyes were closed in reverie. "My toes can move again. Look, see. It's a miracle. Give them a tickle. He, he, he, he, that feels so wonderful, look at the piggies dance. Oh, my fingers are moving better, too. Let's see what we have in the fun box: green cloth, next. Yes. No, first take off your clothes. Let's see if I've done anything for you so far. Not bad, the monster is peeking out of his lair.. You are so beautiful, Justin, I can hardly stand it. Maybe I'll let you spritz your love juice on my fiendishly nailed tits. Now, scrub those dirty brown saucers clean."

The green cloth began slowly at first, sending its rough caress through the tender brown tissue, growing broader in its circles and faster as Adele softly bit her lip. "Is that what you want, Auntie?" She nodded her head. "Should I go to the other one?" She nodded again and he moved from left to right nipple, scrubbing slowly at first and then growing wider and broader. "Do it again, do it again. A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! The other one. A-a-a-a-a-a! I like it rough, baby, yes, yes. Okay, now the rubbing alcohol." Justin opened the bottle nearby; Adele's eyes were closed in agony and ecstacy until they opened to look at him. "I want you to take the cotton ball, soak it in the alcohol and put it right on my roughened nipples. I can take it, just you see." Justin soaked a cotton ball as requested, and Adele's screams as he spread it around her left breast and nipple almost deafened him. It took several moments for her breathing to return to normal. She looked at him and said matter of factly, "Well, what are you waiting for, my back pain is almost gone. Do the other one."

When that was over, she nodded to the box again, "Put some baby oil on the floppies, as much as you can get at. Yes, rub it in, rub it in. You can be so gentle, darling, that feels so nice. Your dick is ready for me; I can see it pulsing. He wants me to gum him again so he can fill my mouth with cum, I can tell. Your nuts look so tasty, too, can't wait to get at them. Now's your time, you great big beautiful cock, I'd do anything for you.

"Tomorrow is going to be special. Brenda and I will have a wonderful day together: I've made reservations at the Penthouse View restaurant, and tomorrow night, we'll recreate the Contest for her. She wants to take everything that Justine and Prudy did, from the wax, the zippers, the tit flogger, the automatic suckers and the grand finale. She's going to want to give you such a prize when it's over. It'll be so much fun to watch, I'll suck my own nippies it'll be such fun.

"Justin, hit the nippies hard with the whip while you face fuck me. I almost feel like a new woman, the joint pain is almost gone and my cunt is drenched. I'll let you know how well you're doing."

Starting slowly with casual flicks, Justin began work on her upturned nipples and exposed undersides again while the head of his cock sought out his great aunt's mouth. Like a vacuum, her mouth sucked him in, licking and gumming him enthusiastically and moaning and humming to the rhythm of his stokes on her tits. Back and forth, in and out, her eyes closed in ecstacy and his were wide open looking down at her sucking and his whip hammering her vulnerable tacked tits. He pulled out and let her snap, nibble and gum his balls which he twisted her abused limp mammaries. It wasn't long before he erupted in an explosion that filled her mouth to overflowing in an instant, matched by an orgasm that sent her body shuddering in climax. She sucked him dry between the shudders of her orgasm, taking every drop she could; the afterglow of the session was so powerful that she hardly felt him untying her and pulling the nails out of her breasts. He wrapped them loosely and gently with clean cotton cloth before putting her to bed.

********************** Prudence Tailleferre stood on the penthouse balcony overlooking Atlanta with Stone Mountain in the background on a starlit night while Kevin sucked hard at her breast. "I love you,Kevin, I love you. I'll always love you, my precious." She winced occasionally as he chewed on her delicate areolae, but she stroked his head and encouraged him anyway. Every rough touch of his relentless teeth brought jolts of electricity to her and she was lost in the feeling. "That's my boy, Kevin, keep doing that, baby." Three o'clock in the morning was still hot and humid, but Prudence enjoyed the heat after the air onditioner's chill. He switched from right to left breast, and she kept stroking and cooing as he suckled her, his mouth growing less and less demanding until he fell asleep with the nipple in his mouth. She carried him back to his room, rocking him gently in her arms and laid him in his crib, a faint look of disgust crossing his face as the teat popped out of his mouth.

Walking down the hallway in the dark to her bedroom, she checked on the twins. Hilary and Jacqueline were fast asleep, peaceful as the night. They were fifteen month old angels with blond hair. Prudence hummed softly to herself as she went into her bedroom, turned the handle and settled into the bed.

Chelsea D'Enfer stirred as her partner returned, muzzily moaning: "Are you nuts, Prudy? You should have weaned that boy months ago."

Prudence settled in under the covers. "Some authorities say that you should nurse your children until they're eighteen months old, and I'm taking no chances with this kid. He's going to be my only chance; I have to get him right, Shelly."

Chelsea snorted. "You're going to spoil him, Prudy. Only child of a late blooming mother, it's inevitable. I stopped nursing my girls at nine months and they've done splendidly so far. I think you just love Kevin biting your tits because you loved it when his father did."

Prudence rolled over to look Chelsea in the face. "Absolutely not. Well, all right, I don't mind Kevin biting my teats while he nurses, I love it, but I'm not going to spoil him. We both know how incredibly spoiled children turn out. We've seen them grow up, we've loved them, we've been used by them, we've left them. Conditioning will triumph over genetics: I know that these children will be all right if we are serious and committed about what we're doing."

Chelsea laid her hand on Prudence's head and caressed it. "You're right about that, I guess. We'll make a wonderful family, and we're not going to spoil our children. But don't you think we ought to tell Justin?"

"No." Her face went cold. "He still hasn't grown up, according to my spy. He's turning into the same combination of ruthless businessman and libidinous satyr his father is: a permanent, vicious adolescent. Sure, there may be hope he'll get turned around, but it will take a miracle. We know what happens when that kind of person is part of raising children: his father Franklin and my sister/his mother Clarissa were stunning examples of the effects of immature manipulators on childrearing. They ruined two wonderful, promising children. As long as he's still playing around, he never finds out, he stays out of the picture with them. He doesn't seem to care, does he? When did you last hear from him?"

"Six months ago. He didn't have much to say. Just talked about work."

"Adele is going off the deep end, too, and the new nurse she hired is kinky enough to keep him occupied for years. She's fifteen years older than he is and I hear that she's as chubby as I am. I guess he misses me."

Chelsea laid back on the pillows reflectively. "Justine has changed. Last I heard, she was off romancing Uncle Ferd. I think that she's flipped poles: going from a sadistic bitch to a masochistic puppydog. Uncle Ferd won't let her get lost in that, but they're going off to their own universe for good, as far as I can tell, and they won't be part of our life. It's you and me, Prudy, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Prudence and Chelsea both laughed. Prudence observed: "It's such a coincidence that we both got pregnant by the same man in the same week. I thought that after all these years my baby factory had shut down for good, but the load Justin blasted into me a week before the Contest got me where I was never gotten before. That's why my tits were so sensitive that night and why I almost lost: Kevin knocked me for a loop immediately on conception."

Chelsea nodded. "Justin would have gotten to fist your ass if you lost."

Prudence shuddered. "My guess is the night of the competition when he bent you over in front of us while we were wearing the tit vacuums on the sawhorses and fucked you hard doggy style was the time he planted the seed in you. He's getting lost in his drive for power, and it will consume him."

"Adele was almost yelling in his ear about what an idiot he was for not using protection. Well, he was an idiot, he is an idiot, as far as I know he will always be an idiot, and I'm glad that he's not in my children's lives. Our babies have been checked fifty ways from stem to stern and they're perfect despite being so inbred. We'll have a great life with the trust funds to support us, we won't have to work and things will only get better as our children grow up together. We can even homeschool them if we want to."

Prudence kissed Chelsea deeply on the lips. They spent several moments, their tongues in synchronized mutual adoration, before Chelsea kissed her way down to Prudence's large lap. Prudence parted her legs with a sigh as her lover worked her magic on her lower lips, savoring her for many moments as she was licked and nibbled before a starburst orgasm spread through her tired old body, making her fingers death grip the sheets and her legs quiver like jelly. Theylay entwined several minutes before Prudence kissed her way to Chelsea's generous breasts, licking and savoring them, while her busy right hand made music in Cheslea's vagina, pushing her whole hand in, as Chelsea bucked and whimpered until she spurted a sea of love's elixir.

12