The Family Feud

Story Info
Lissy and her Mom compete to see who's the best.
1.8k words
4.21
95.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As those who have read some of my previous stories are aware, I have what I suppose could be called a very close relationship with my mother-in-law. For those who aren't aware, she has made herself available to me on at least two occasions, providing much needed sexual release; one time when I had been away from home for an extended business trip and another when Lissy, my beautiful bride, was pregnant and not interested in sex. I'll leave it up to you to read about the details in the stories called Like Mother Like Daughter and My Slut for an Hour. I have always been curious as to whether Lissy knew about or perhaps even asked her mother to do what she did. My MIL said this was the case, but I never knew for sure. A few months ago, this question was to be quite clearly answered for me in a most enjoyable manner.

My MIL had been in town visiting us for about a week, more or less just hanging out and enjoying spending time with her grandchild. Friday evening rolled around and after the baby was put to bed, Lissy, my MIL, and I settled down to watch TV. It was a little after 10 P.M. and there wasn't a lot on, so we decided to see what movies were available on the Movies on Demand channels. As I began to arrow down through the selections, I failed to notice I had inadvertently entered into the adult movie offerings. I came back to reality with a start when my brain finally processed one of the titles and accompanying short descriptions on the screen; I don't remember exactly what it was, but it included a famous porn queen's name and something about her amazing oral skills.

"That one sounds interesting," Lissy said matter of factly, just as I changed the channel.

Ordinarily, I would have ordered the flick and sat back to await what my Lissy would do, but my MIL was present.

"Yeah, it does," my MIL added. "I wonder how good those Hollywood girls really are?"

"You're not interested?" Lissy asked glancing my way. "Come on, I know you love oral and I know you love comparing the skills of all those hotties."

I blushed and mumbled something incoherent, completely taken aback by the situation I was in.

"Well, if you don't want to watch the movie, maybe we could have our own contest here. What do you think Mom" Lissy said, nudging her mother.

"Makes sense to me," my MIL replied to my shocked amazement. "That way I can show you what I did for him those couple times."

"Yeah, I'm interested in seeing that. I want to make sure you did it right. Did you at least make him call you Lissy, like I directed?"

"Of course! Why don't you ask him yourself?" my MIL answered.

"Did she?" Lissy asked, again looking my way.

I nodded. "And did you like it?" she continued. Again I nodded.

"Well then, that settles it. Let's get started," Lissy said. "I need to check her technique. Stand up and take off your clothes," she ordered me.

As I stood and began to strip, it suddenly occurred to me that I now had my answer. Lissy had not only known about the encounters, but had actually told her mother to take care of me. It also occurred to me, as I removed my underwear, that I was about to get a double dose of oral from two very skilled ladies.

"Mom, you go first," Lissy said. "You're the visiting team, so it's only fair."

"Ok," my MIL replied, moving down to kneel on the floor. "What are the rules?" she asked, licking her lips and looking up at my very hard cock with that devilishly delicious look I had seen before.

Lissy was silent for a minute as she pondered the question. "You have four minutes to make him cum. If you can't do it, I take over. If you do make him cum, we wait a couple minutes for him to get hard again, I get my shot, and then he tells us who was better."

"We all know the answer to that question," my MIL said, gently reaching up and stroking my cock with her fingertips.

"Hey, no touching til I say go," Lissy scolded.

With that, she gave the command. My MIL responded by taking my cock deep in her mouth, trying to do that lovely little number some women can do where the tip touches the back of her throat. Unfortunately, her gag reflex wasn't what it was during our first session. She gagged, pulling my cock out of her mouth and gasped for air.

"Come on Mom! That's points off in my book," Lissy chided.

My MIL took a few deep breaths to compose herself and then went back to work. This time she only went about half way down, spiraling her tongue around my shaft as she slowly lowered her head. She began to bob it up and down, periodically swirling her tongue and gently caressing my balls with her soft fingers. The combination of her warm mouth on my cock and cool fingers on my balls felt delightful. I let out a soft moan.

Lissy walked over and stood beside her Mom, who continued to work on my cock, gently sucking, bobbing her head, and caressing my balls. Then, MIL wrapped a hand around my saliva-covered shaft and began to slide it through her fingers, all the while continuing to suck and lick the head.

"That's it Mom, use that tongue. Lick and stroke. Now suck a little, make those slurping noises my baby loves to hear so much. Come on, suck that cock like the dirty little cumslut I know you are," You better hurry your ass up, you only have a minute left and I can tell from his eyes and his breathing that he's no where near cumming."

Lissy was right, it felt really good, but MIL didn't have it tonight. Something was different about how the old lady was doing it. She sucked and bobbed, caressed and stroked for another minute until Lissy gleefully said, "Ok, time's up. Now let me show you how a real slut does it."

I helped MIL to her feet and gave her a hug, my stiff cock rubbing against her nightgown, leaving behind a trail of her spit mixed with my precum.

Lissy moved in front of me and I ran my eyes over every inch of her delicious body. She was wearing a pink nightgown, or perhaps long shirt would be a better description since it only came down to slightly below her yummy hips, no bra, which showed that her gorgeous nipples were erect and bare feet. Her long brunette hair was in a ponytail.

"Now, first thing is first. I'm not interested in sucking your cock that has my Mom's spit all over it, so we're going to take care of that," Lissy explained, her brown eyes flashing with mischief.

Without another word, she lifted up her nightgown, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy and no panties.

"Wow, you are a little slut, aren't you?" my MIL said with laughter in her voice.

"Look who my teacher was," Lissy returned, winking at her Mom. She spun around and got down on all fours in front of me. "Please bury that cock of yours in my dripping twat," she asked.

I knelt behind her and was just about ready to slide in when MIL interrupted.

"Wait! Does this count as part of your four minutes?"

"Sure, I don't really care. I'm not going to need four minutes anyway," Lissy said confidently. She bucked her hips back towards me and reached back to guide the head of my cock into her waiting pussy. I slid it in as deep as it would go and she wiggled her hips back and forth, side to side for about 30 seconds.

"Ok, that's good enough. Now stand up," Lissy commanded.

I reluctantly withdrew from her deliciously warm, wet, and tight cunt and struggled to my feet. My knees were still a bit wobbly from those amazing sensations of being buried deep in my wife's pussy.

Lissy turned around to face me and begin her display of oral skills, but before she could, my MIL pushed her out of the way, opened her mouth, and practically swallowed my cock. Lissy and I were in complete shock as MIL knelt there, slurping and sucking and smacking her lips.

"What the hell are you doing! It's my turn!" Lissy scolded.

"I know," MIL replied, removing my dick from her mouth. "I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to see what my little girl tasted like and couldn't think of a better way to do it." She grinned up at me, "you're right, she really does have a sweet tasting cunt, doesn't she?"

My MIL moved off to the side and Lissy took over. She was definitely better than her Mom, much smoother with the tongue, a better gag reflex, and just the right speed. And those slurping noises! God she's amazing! I've always said that nobody gives a better blowjob than my little slut princess. I especially love those sloppy ones when she makes me shoot cum all over her face and chin!

She continued licking and sucking and I felt my orgasm beginning to build. Our eyes locked and she began to move faster, sliding my cock in and out of her amazing mouth across those big soft lips. Suddenly, she let out a scream. Not a full one because she managed to keep her lips wrapped around my cock. nonetheless, I knew something was up. I looked down and to my surprise saw my MIL lying on her stomach behind Lissy. Her arm was outstretched and her hand was between Lissy's thighs, her middle finger between Lissy's pussy lips gently massaging her clit. This was really too much!

Nobody said anything. Lissy continued to bob her head and gently rock her hips, MIL continued to massage Lissy's clit, and I just stood there taking it all in. A minute or so went by, Lissy's rocking grew faster and she began to moan. I could tell she was about ready to cum. And so was I. I blew my load without warning and Lissy took it all in, just as she normally does. A split second after I came, she did, too.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God, I'm cumming!" she screamed, digging her fingernails into my thigh. A stream of my cum dribbled out of her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Thank you, ladies. I must say, I really enjoyed the evening," I replied, helping both Lissy and my MIL to their feet. I kissed them both and got dressed.