The Family I Always Wanted

Story Info
Unfaithful wife helps man find happiness - finally.
2.9k words
3.61
51.3k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started out to be a one night stand has turned into a steamy lustful affair that has been on going for several years now.

I had stormed out of my house one night after having the largest fight of my married life with my wife of 17 years and found myself the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I am a very attractive if I must say so myself black man that is built like a brick shit house. Playing sports my entire life and in college, I have always kept fit and muscular which some women found intimidating. I didn't want to ever go back to the house where my now ex-wife was because several things that I "caught her doing" was not acceptable by my standards.

Married my wife because I thought she really wanted to be married and have children because she spoke about it constantly and it turns out she wanted no part of marriage or being a mother. She was a very successful businesswoman and made decent money. We pooled our monies in bi-weekly when we were paid and paid all the bills first, put some money aside for vacations and holiday spending and we allowed ourselves a nice allowance to keep us going for a two week period. We had no mortgage to pay as my parents had willed me their home the year I was getting married and they both passed within the first year of my married life. Mom had breast cancer and dad had a massive heart attack after suffering a stroke after mom's death. Being an only child and no one else named in their will, we started off our married life financially well off.

I gave Mary everything before this and we talked about getting married some day and having at least two children because I was an only child and she was adopted and had no blood siblings. We dated about a year and half and were sexually active but practiced safe sex as Mary was white Catholic girl and lead her parents to believe that she was a "good girl". Our sex life was great before we got married and about a month after we were married we decided to start our family early so we no longer used protection. Mary got pregnant almost instantly and we were expecting our first in 8 months after our wedding causing people to "talk" about this.

About into her third month, my mother was told she had breast cancer and after she was opened for surgery, they saw that it spread and within two months she was gone. She was my life and I took it badly. Dad was a mess and I tried to hold up for my dad but he was beside himself as they knew each other since they were five and six years old. Mary took her death pretty well and too well I thought but I figured that each person does handle death differently. Mary was in her sixth month when she was having horrible heartburn and cramping and she suffered a miscarriage. I was shot as I am dealing with my mom's death, dad failing and now this. Mary bounced back and within a month she was back to work as if nothing happened.

She didn't seem to give me attention like she used to but I figured it as again her way of dealing with things. Three months later, dad was walking to the drug store and stepped inside and said hello the the workers there and collapsed and suffered a stroke. He was rehabbing and doing quite well but one night he had just finished his dinner and told the nurse of pains in his chest. His dinner did have some gassy items and thought it may be dinner. That night he called for the nurse and she came and he was holding his chest and he suffered a massive heart attack and could not be saved. I was beside myself with grief and Mary was there for me but she was strange. She and my dad got along very well and she was pretty calm about it all and stupid me thought that it was her way of dealing so I let it go, again.

We moved into the house they lived in from our apartment and decided to make any improvements that we wanted and expanded a few rooms and did some additions as we moved in. Mary was able to work from home now a few days if she wanted so she was able to be there for most of the renovations.

Our nights were quiet with nice homemade dinners that myself or Mary would make and at least once a week we had sex. It wasn't as intense as it was before but still enjoyable. Six months after dad's death, Mary found out she was pregnant and surprised me with the news after making my favorite meal. I thought this meant we were getting back on track and were already making plans on the baby's room and nursery. Mary wanted to find out the sex of the baby since we did not know what we were having the first time. I wanted to be surprised so I asked Mary not to tell me and don't give it away by all the goodies buys or gets for her shower.

Well, she went to find out the sex of the baby and kept her promise not to tell me. She had gone shopping with her best friend and came home looking horrible and said she thinks she may have over-shopped and was tired. She laid down and a got her undressed and into bed to rest. She woke up at midnight saying her stomach felt really awful and then she had gone to that bathroom and had some spotting. I didn't like the way she looked so I took her to the ER. She unfortunately lost this baby too. I didn't know what to say or do at the time and she seemed to once again take it in her stride.

Our schedules got very busy the following year and our sex life decreased to once a month and I felt badly and she told me that we will try when we could and maybe it just wasn't meant to be. She had gone for her yearly check up and the doctor told her that she would no longer be able to get pregnant and that was a blow to me and she seemed to have taken it a little badly but now nearly as bad as I imagined.

We were going on vacations, buying new cars, furniture, clothing for ourselves, etc. and really never had to worry about money. She was working more hours and I kept myself busy at home doing some things around there and would make dinner on the nights she had to work late. She was promoted which meant she would be traveling too and I was not always asked to accompany her and it was alright because I couldn't always take the time off.

I had seen her always marking down things in her book/journal/diary but I knew it was for her job so I never asked about it. She was getting a lot of calls for a while after coming home which she would have a good laugh and tell me it was just one of the guys that working with her on a job/project so I just let it go. Maybe I was just a fool for being that way and dealing with her ways, but I loved her for who she was and I wasn't going to try to make her someone she wasn't.

When I got home from work one night, surprisingly I saw her car in the driveway and thought we would have a nice dinner out and maybe go to a movie or a club dancing since it was a Friday night so I ran inside. On our couch was these journals that she has been writing in for years with stacks of money and I was puzzled. I called out to her and there was no answer. Then I heard her speaking softly "He's home, go out the sliding doors and wait for my call." I went into our bedroom and there is was naked and with a very surprised look on her face. I asked her who she sent out the sliding doors and she said she didn't but there was a pair of mens shorts on the bed and I picked them up and asked her when she start wearing them and she said she didn't know where they came from. She was lying right to my face and didn't even care that I was upset with her.

I never ever got physical with her but I pulled her by her brown long hair and dragged her into our living room and threw her face down on the journals and the money. She has been running a drug dealing with one of her co-workers who she has been sleeping with and this was all their "profits" that I saw. I told her to get all her things together and she had a month to do so because I was kicking her out and was to see that she was to get "nothing" that she wasn't entitled to but maybe a nice jail sentence. She begged me to not turn her in and wanted to talk about it and I didn't want to hear it.

I went into my car and drove around a while and ended up in this little bar a few towns away. I knew I shouldn't have left her in the house but I was angry and didn't want to see her face. I knew that everything in the divorce was split 50/50 but I was going to prove wrong doings by her and see that she gets minimal compensation. I sat at the bar and got my usual Bud and JD chaser. The girl at the bar was so nice. She told me that I look like I've had a rough day and I told her my story and she was such a good listener.

Lisa was a pretty girl but she didn't act like her shit didn't stink. She was about 5'5" tall and had red hair, green eyes and the cutest dimples. She had other customers and she was nice to them, but somehow I felt special. She brought my drinks and even brought me over something to eat so I wouldn't get drunk. I asked her when she got off from work so I could take her out for a coffee and she got off at 2:30. Not a problem as I am used to being up late and I really didn't have to go home.

The clock didn't seem to be budging and then it was nearing 2:00 when they had last call. I told Lisa I would wait outside for her. She didn't drive to work that night because her car was being used by her brother so I offered to take her home instead of her calling him for a ride. When she came outside, she had changed her clothes and looked even more beautiful than ever. We drove to the diner and talked and laughed and did the same inside. I told her that I wanted to see her again so she gave me all her phone numbers and addresses and would look forward to my calls. I took her home and gave her a huge hug and gave her a kiss of thanks for listening to me and going to have coffee with me and she told me there was no need for thanks.

I didn't want to go back to the house that night but I did and Mary was no where to be found. I was glad so I had the house to myself and was figuring out a way on how I would sell the house and move into somewhere where I would not be reminded of Mary and the many years we were here. I would not do anything until our divorce was final.

Upon wakening the next morning, I saw a text message on my phone from Lisa asking me over for dinner that night and I called her to accept her invitation. I wanted to bring her a gift for being so thoughtful and to listen to me last night and didn't know what to get. I did pick up some beer, JD and her favorite, Jim Beam. I also got some roses brought them all home. I know I was moving on her fast but I only wanted to be happy and Mary wasn't in my life after pulling all that on me. I should have had her arrested last night but I figured she would be found out soon enough.

Pulling up to Lisa's house, I saw a little girl playing in the backyard on the swing set. She looked to be about 3 years old or so and there was Lisa out there too. I walked thru the white gate and Lisa came running to me with open arms. She crushed her roses but gave me a huge bear hug. The little got off the swings and called Lisa "Mommy". She never mentioned having a daughter but it was all about me yesterday; today will be all about Lisa. She introduced me to little Amber; what a beautiful little girl, with long black hair and dark brown/black eyes and a smile that included a dimple in her right cheer. The little darling ran up to me and shook my hand and asked me if I would like a hug and I told her that I would. It felt so right; I always wanted a little girl that would do that to me.

We had the greatest dinner, she made home made apple pie with chocolate ice cream for dessert and coffee. The chicken was the best fried chicken I ever ate, corn on the cob, biscuits, gravy and a salad. Amber asked me to read her a story but I had to pick it out and then she said she would tell me one. We seem to hit it off just as Lisa and I have. After getting half way through the story, Amber fell asleep in my arms and had the cutest little smile.

Lisa took Amber from my arms and put her to bed and she just let her sleep in her clothes as she didn't want to wake her. She said down beside me after we we talked and she told me that four years ago she was coming home from work and there was horrible car accident and the parents; Amber's parents were killed. She called for the police which followed an ambulance and accompanied them to the nearby hospital. She hung around for the little girl and found out she had no one to take care of her. After letting them hold on her and she asked if she could adopted, they had to check into her deceased parents family first before she would even be considered for custody of Amber.

The only family was just her parents, Samuel and Allisa and no one else. They had to place her in temporary care until the legalities were in order. She was awarded single mother status by the court and Amber was all hers. She will tell her of her biological parents when the time comes.

We took everything slow and we hugged and kissed and didn't start any heavy sexual activity until after my divorce and we saw each other and kept apart for legal reasons. Mary was put in jail with $ 50,000 bail but was ordered to serve 20 years in jail which meant she lost her job. I got rid of all her things and decided to not sell the house but have it redone and wanted to ask Lisa and Amber to move in with me. She was living a 2 family house with her brother and sister in law and I had so much more room and rooms for them to have and it would take about a year to redo and they would wait with me. In the meantime I rented a condo with a 1 year lease and we got closer.

Sex with Lisa was unlike I have ever had before. She nor Amber ever said anything to me about being black and they didn't mix but we got along as if we were all the same and we are. We admitted our love and after the house is done, we will be holding our wedding and reception their with Amber as our flower girl. It will be another 3 months and then we will all be under one roof and be one happy family. How lucky can a guy get; in my case I would say very happy.

Mary is still serving time in jail along with her co-worker as no one posted their bail. I must have been blind to all the things that Mary did that I just let go and now I'm glad I let go of her and her ways. I can't wait for Lisa to be my wife and I adopt Amber too.