The Family Jackson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guided her to the master bedroom's closet. A sheet of clear plastic was hanging over the doorway. Once inside, she found a tiny space heater already running. It was warm and cozy inside, really warm. She eyed a cooler full of water and soda, and a few snacks. Jane looked up to see Dillon's innocent face smiling at her.

"Somebody's prepared. I thought you wanted me in the minivan."

"Nah. I know how much women love closets."

The mattress and sleeping bags were set up and the top bag opened. Jane leaned against the wall with her butt resting on her hands and watched his every movement. When he was finished, he stepped close and placed his hands on her hips.

"Anything special you want today?" His thumbs were gently rubbing her stomach through her silk blouse.

"I'm not sure. I get the impression you put more thought into this than I did."

"Nope. This is the standard tour. I kind of caught Mom off guard when I banged her last week in the bonus room." His lips brushed her cheek before he drew the scent of her in. "You smell amazing. I'll do anything you want, Janie. Anything you've always wanted to try."

Her head turned up to kiss his waiting lips. They were soft at first. She yielded her mouth to his tongue without protest. Her sigh vibrated from the tip of his tongue to his toes. Before she could wrap her hands around him, he caught her wrists. She let out a tiny whine, but let him lift her arms to pin them against the wall. They kissed slow and deliberate. Their tongues took turns sliding in and out. Almost without notice, her jacket dropped to the floor. His hands worked on button after button until her blouse was removed. With one hand, he undid her bra and smiled at her suspicious look.

"Lucky I guess." He said innocently between kisses to her shoulder.

"Uh-huh."

Her hands finally took over as she undressed him. His hands were swatted away from her breasts so she could accomplish her mission. Jane tried to ignore his smirk as he watched her eyes work over his body. She didn't stop with his shirt. Her hands found his belt and then tugged his pants down as he stepped out of his already untied boots and then his pants. She raked her fingernails up his legs and then pulled down his underwear. Standing straight again, Jane began to lightly stroke his cock as she leaned in for another kiss. His hands found the zipper to her skirt and then found a pair of black thigh highs staring back at him. Somehow she'd left the house without panties. The tight triangle of dark blonde hair was now a tiny dot.

Jane giggled at the sharp intake of breath it caused. "Want to take them off?" Dillon shook his head slowly. His eyes never left the skin of her inner thigh just above her stockings. Jane had to lift his chin to try and get his attention, as his entire body seemed to freeze up. "Too much for you?"

He gave her quick nod as his smile failed to do anything but cause his lip to twitch.

"Speechless. I didn't know that was possible." She was glowing from the effect she was having on him. All he could do was blink. Nothing else was working. Well, his cock was twitching, but that was normal in these situations. She slid around him, letting her fingertips glide across his stomach. When he turned after taking a ragged breath, she was lying on the sleeping bag with her knees bent so her feet were flat on the ground.

Dillon stood staring as she rocked her knees back and forth while her fingers moved over her body. It must be something they were taught, Dillon thought. Maybe it was just genetic. He finally got control of his limbs and was able to kneel at her feet. When she raised up a foot, he caught it and kissed the bottom of it. Her other foot came up and began to rub up and down his chest. He caught a quick peek between her legs to see her lips already glistening and spreading for him.

"Is my gorgeous Aunt wet?"

"Soaked."

"It might take me awhile to get to her. I think your legs need me."

In response, she spread herself with two fingers and began gentle strokes. "We have time. I'm getting a prescription filled."

"For?"

"A nasty yeast infection I picked up."

"Sexy. They going with suppositories this time?"

Jane rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation. She happily watched as her nephew's hands ran the length of her legs. Her toes were kissed and sucked through the sheer fabric. Each time his fingers found the back of her knee, her hips flexed. His lips and tongue found the spot next. First one leg then the other. The smoothness of the fabric almost burned his fingertips. He let the silk slide under the tip of his nose up and down her legs. After ten minutes of exquisite torture, she extended her leg and began to gently rub between his legs. Dillon's jaw clenched tight. When he looked up from where her foot was grazing his balls, he found her hand patting the bit of pubic hair that had survived. "It's time."

"What would you like? Kisses or..."

"You. Just you."

He crawled closer, keeping her legs firmly in his grasp. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her. Her hips coming off the ground to help. He had to suck in his breath at the silky heat greeting him. Exhaling a long breath, he tried to control the instinct to simply rush for his own pleasure. He started with tiny short strokes. Just barely entering her. Feeling her muscles gripping him with each stroke. Her knees bent and her feet pressed against his chest while his hands continued to move over her legs until they found the back of her knees. The muscles around his cock flexed, bringing a happy groan from him. His strokes got longer. Timed to his thumbs' caresses. Her eyes were closed as she played with her breasts. Pulling and pinching the nipples. Then slow deep massaging grips. Dillon increased the tempo as their bodies increased in temperature. With a grip on her legs just above the stockings, he pulled her sharply towards his driving hips.

"Oh...shit." Jane's eyes flew open and then nodded for him to do it again.

She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, as his thrusts became forceful. The hard slap of their skin colliding, echoed in the closet. Her hand dropped to rub her clitoris to climax, but was stopped by Dillon's swat. She saw his smirk as he shook his head. Her hand found the sleeping bag underneath her and gripped it tightly, groaning as his cock drove into her faster and faster. Dillon straightened her legs so they were on either side of his head. The back of her legs rubbed against his hardened nipples. Dillon watched as her mouth opened and tiny panting grunts started. Reaching around her leg, his thumb found her clit and rubbed as fast as he could.

Jane's ass rose off the ground as she let out a screaming moan minutes later. He was barely able to catch her leg as it slipped from his chest. Regrettably, the movement caused him to slip out of her just as her muscles had began to quiver around his cock. He watched as her breath slowed and her body relaxed. Dillon spread her legs and dropped down to gently kiss her overstimulated clitoris. Jane gasped as she fought her body's reaction. She stared up at the ceiling as Dillon began to lick her. He started with her inner thigh. Tasting the sweet saltiness of her skin. His eyes caught I tiny stream of clear liquid escaping from between her lips and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh, shit." Jane shuddered. Propped up on her elbows, she watched his head moving between her legs. "Did you cum?"

Dillon shook his head and continued to clean her. Groaning at the taste sliding across his tongue.

"I'd kind of like to keep this even. That's like five to two."

"Another thousand and you might catch up to me. Did you forget? You've been giving me orgasms since I was twelve."

Her body shook with her laughter. It drew Dillon's eyes to her jiggling chest. She smiled like a little girl when he wiggled his eyebrows and nuzzled his nose against her clit as gently as he could. A surprised gasp escaped when his finger grazed the bud of her asshole.

"Hmm." His eyes narrowed as he looked at her surprised face. "I think you might actually like that." Dillon's let his warm breath drift between her swollen lips.

"It caught me by surprise."

Dillon grazed it again. He watched her breath catch and then her eyelids fluttered closed. His finger worked tiny little circles as he pressed down and then lifted to a bare tickle. Jane couldn't control the muscles of her ass as they flexed under his touch. As softly as he could he pressed her clitoris between his lips and began to suckle it. Jane dropped back to the ground and spread wider for him. Her breath loud as she tried to fill her lungs. She groaned when his thumb slipped into her and started to move with the finger still teasing her ass.

"Are we close to number six?" Dillon reached up and began to roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

She nodded frantically, unable to speak.

"Want me to keep doing this?"

"No...I want you...inside me."

He slid up her body. The soft sheen of sweat coating her belly mixed with his. Her arm latched onto him and pulled him up to her demanding lips. They both groaned when his cock pressed into her. Her knees came up and her feet curled around to rest at the small of his back. Jane's hips were rocking as fast as she could. Her teeth tugged at his bottom lip and then opened wide to accept his tongue. Dillon felt her pelvis begin lurching furiously.

"Slow down, Baby."

Jane's eyes opened to show desperate panic, as she shook her head no. Her nails dug into his sides. Dillon found the sensitive spot behind her ear with his tongue as his hips raced to catch up to hers. He felt her teeth on his shoulder as she fought against his body. He pushed up from her, but her arms wrapped around his neck to stay close. She seemed frantic to feel the heat from his their joined bodies. Wrapping an arm around the small of her back, he tugged at her hair to pull her away from him. One quick look and she obeyed. She threaded her fingers together around his neck and leaned back. There was no gentleness between them. He simply drove himself into her harder and harder until he felt his own orgasm begin to build faster than he'd wanted. Somehow she tightened the muscles around his cock. Her shoulders hit the ground as she screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably. Dillon felt her pulsing around him. The fevered gush of liquid barely beat his own as he orgasmed in a huffing groan.

He held her hips off the ground for a moment, trying to catch his breath. Still sliding in and out gently. Her body seemed to lose all its tension and melt underneath him. Dillon slid up beside her and lay on his back to stare up at the ceiling. "Nice view."

She reached out to slap him, but her hand landed limply on his stomach. "It's not bad. I've never done that. I don't know what that was."

"Hmm. That was sex, Honey. You should have told me you were a virgin." His response caused them both to chuckle. "For some reason I just can't pull out of you. What do I win if I knock up my aunt?"

"Not possible. It's a really nice thought though. You can keep trying. I have no intention of stopping you."

"Hmm. I think it's your turn to be on top. I'm just going to lie here and wonder what's so special about a closet." He rolled to his side and kissed her. Starting the process over again.

They spent the next two hours playfully torturing each other. Dillon didn't miss an inch of skin or a freckle with his lips. Completely spent, Dillon curled up behind her. His arm wrapped around her as his lips toyed just behind her ear. They stayed like that for another hour. Content to talk about little things she'd never spoken of before. Unloading some of the things that had bothered her about her life over the years. Reluctantly, they dressed and separated. Dillon watched her drive away and then went to grab a burger and kill forty-five minutes.

When he arrived home, the house was louder than ever. He said a quick hello and went to grab a shower. Halfway through, he felt a cold wind and then two bodies appeared.

"Holy crap. A man can't even get a shower without being interrupted."

"I'm not sure you can be called a man when you're hung like a chipmunk." Samantha teased.

"Says the squirrel."

He lathered up with soap and began stroking his cock until it was hard. Alexis and Samantha both stared after sharing a look and a giggle. He took his time with the shower. Neither girl seemed to mind at all. They watched him for another ten minutes until finally he got bored. Drying off, he walked around the bed to stare down at them.

"You two just perving on me, or do you need something?"

"Just perving." Alexis smiled sweetly up at him. "Dinner is ready."

Alexis hopped off the bed and kissed him before smacking his bare ass. Samantha imitated Alexis, but added a sharp finger flick to the tip of his dick then a slap to the ass as hard as she could. She walked away laughing and shaking her hand from the pain it caused her. Dillon groaned and rubbed his pecker. There's nothing like a loving family.

After dinner, they piled back on the couch to watch TV. Kara snuggled up close to Dillon and hung a leg over his as he used the coffee table as a footrest. Kyle was plopped down on him after his meal. The little guy was asleep in minutes.

"Dillon?" Kara rested her head on his shoulder as she wormed around under the blanket.

"Kara?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Always."

"What do boys want?"

Dillon closed his eyes and shook his head before placing a kiss on the top of hers. "You want short and sweet or the brutal truth?"

"I want the truth."

"We want what's between your legs. It doesn't matter how we get it. We'll lie, manipulate, seduce, get rich, play sports, learn to play the guitar, and anything else to get your attention. Everything we do is to trick you out of your pants. And then, when we get bored or find something shinier, we dump you for the next toy. We aren't tough to figure out. So...what do you want with boys?"

"I want one to actually like me."

"For what he sees or for who you are?"

She let out a heavy sigh before answering. "Both."

"Have you figured out who you are yet?"

"I'm nobody." Her head lowered.

His hand found hers under the blanket squeezed it. "Honey, you're everything. You're my perfect angel. You just don't see it yet. Nobody knows who they are at sixteen. Hell, I have no clue who I am. I'm just as lost as you are. I just hide behind jokes and sarcasm. I know life is scary and you think you're missing out on something, but you aren't. Not really. Just take your time to figure out who you want to be. If you don't know that, you'll never know what kind of boy you need. You'll just make mistake after mistake and never figure out it's because you don't love yourself enough to look in the mirror. Life takes a long time to get through. It's not a race. So there's no hurry."

Dillon felt a hand press down on his head. He looked up to see his Mom staring down at him with the start of tears. She patted his head and backed away from the couch. He watched her tiptoe into the front room shaking her head as she went. Dillon looked at the empty doorway for a second and then rested his cheek on Kara's head.

"Dillon?"

"I didn't go anywhere."

She let out another large breath and put her other hand over the one that was still holding hers. "Never mind."

"Honey, you can always tell me or ask me anything. I won't lie or scream or run away. Okay?"

She nodded and buried her face into his shoulder. Somewhere in the middle of the movie she fell asleep with her hands still holding his.