The Family Jackson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

Samantha nodded and gripped her ass harder as she began to pant. Her fingers were white from the hold she had. His hips started long strokes while his thumb began to tiny circles closer and closer. Her thighs were pressed tight, increasing her grip on his cock. When his thumb finally grazed over the tiny button of skin, her entire body shuddered as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, Fuck. Oh, fuck me."

His hips started hard short thrusts. With his eyes shut tight from the surging grip of her pussy, he felt his cock swell. His mouth flew open and his stomach tightened. The first shot of cum landed in her hair. The second barely fell short of the first. He was able to direct the rest to the small of her back. He fell face first beside her with a satisfied chuckle.

"What?" She was glaring at him suspiciously.

"I think I might have knocked up your hair."

"You came in my hair?"

"Just a little bit. It's supposed to be great for split ends. You really should thank me."

"Eat me." He pulled the pillow out from under her and smacked him with it. The noisy squish of it hitting his cheek made him laugh loudly.

He snuggled closer and kissed her, letting his tongue taste the sweat from her upper lip. She watched wide-eyed and happy as he pushed back her hair and kissed her again. "I plan to."

Before she realized he was moving, she found herself flipped on her back and his mouth once again working between her legs. Her stomach shook with laughter at her predicament. When he was done, he dragged her to the foot of the bed and started the shower.

They headed into the house just as dinner was being set on the table. Alexis sat next to him, but refused to speak. Her head was down, concentrating on her food. The room was filled with chatter. Dillon was innocently breaking a roll apart when Alexis' entire body jerked violently and she dropped her fork from the sensation of his foot brushing against her calf. Dillon gave her a suspicious look to try and cover his smile. Only Samantha knew it was his fault. After about ten seconds, her foot tentatively explored under the table until she found his.

"You okay?" He asked around his glass.

"Great." She answered with a bit of aggravation to her voice.

"What?"

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear. "I ache, you asshole."

"It's probably just the flu."

"Bite me."

"Violence isn't the answer, Sweetie. It could be you just need something to focus on. This time of year can be really stressful. You should probably find a hobby. Maybe caroling is your thing. Or you could try knitting me a condom."

He stood and kissed her on the top of the head as she threw an elbow at him. Alexis caught Samantha laughing from across the table and glared at her. At the moment, Alexis seemed to be angry at the world. Dillon wandered away from the table and settled into the couch. For most of the night Dillon took every opportunity to be near her. Running a hand across the back of her neck or wrapping an arm around her whenever he had an opportunity. When she opened the bathroom door to find his smirking face waiting in the hall, she growled and took another swing at him. She found herself tossed over his shoulder and quickly deposited on her bed with the door closed.

"I'm beginning to think you don't like me, Sis?"

"You're torturing me. Stop it."

She knelt on the bed, staring at him in the dark room. Dillon's hand reached out and brushed her wavy bangs away from her face. Then began to trace a line down her cheek as he stepped closer. Alexis ran her hands up his body to settle on his chest. He could feel her body tensing in anticipation. Her fingers dug into the muscles of his chest.

"I'm not torturing you, Lex. This is foreplay. My demented form, but it still counts. Just enjoy the ache. Let it ferment, or percolate, or whatever you do down there." Her lips parted when he leaned into her. The tips of their tongues met and then his arms pulled her hard against his body. "I promise. I'll make it go away. After tomorrow night, I promise to make it go away whenever you want. I'll just roll over and obey whenever you need me to. We just have to make it another twenty-four hours.

"Twenty-eight. You still suck at math."

"Keep it up and I'll make it New Years."

His demanding tongue cut off her whine as he guided her onto her back. His hand slipped under her shirt, caressing and warming already hot skin. Their lips stayed locked as he slipped his hand into her panties. A deep-throated moan erupted from her when his fingers glided around her clitoris. When his finger slipped into her for the first time, she tensed slightly.

"Shh, it's okay. Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you, Baby. You feel so amazing. Like silk." His breath stirred the hairs behind her ear. She began to moan with his finger's rhythm. "Like silk on fire. I promise, Lex. I promise I'll love you forever. No matter what happens, I'll never stop loving you. The hurt will stop soon."

Alexis let out a soft laugh. "It's not...it doesn't hurt. You're finally touching me." She gripped his hair and pulled his lips back to hers. "Don't make we wait. Please. Please, Dillon."

"Twenty-eight hours. Just wait twenty-eight hours and you can have me forever."

Between moans of pleasure, she whimpered. "I hate you so much."

When her hips started rocking into his hand with more need, he stopped. She was whining when he dragged her downstairs and curled up with her under a blanket. His hand spent an entire hour caressing the inside of her legs. Amber was happy to find out she had Alexis' room all to herself so she could sleep on a real bed for a change. Alexis was almost crying when Kara curled up in bed with Dillon and her in the pool house.

It took five minutes to slide his way out from under Alexis the next morning. He found a cup of coffee and sat next to Mom on the couch. Kyle was resting on her legs staring back at her with a chubby cheeked grin.

"Morning, Mom."

"Son." She eyed him when he pecked her cheek. "Why is Amber all alone in Alexis' room?"

"Because Kara and Lex decided I shouldn't have one single night of peace. I'm gonna have to get a hotel room if I ever want some privacy."

"And what do you need privacy for?" She gave him a warning look and waited.

"Stuff."

"I leave that hanging out there, and all you say is stuff? You feeling okay?"

"Yea." Dillon shrugged. "I was going to be nice for a change. But if it's an issue. A boy and his best friend need time alone to work out things. You don't expect me to rub one out right here, do you?"

Mom shook her head. Her lips were pursed to stop from laughing. "That's more like it. I should have realized years ago you'd turn out like this. Your little nub was always straight up when I changed your diaper."

"What?"

"Little boys have issues sometimes. Believe me, it was a surprise to see it pointing up at me the first time. And the next ten dozen. Not to mention having to cup my hand over the geyser every know and then."

Dillon snuck a look at her as she noticed his cheeks growing red. She was enjoying making him uncomfortable. "So, how'd you fix my issue?"

"Grandma told me to stick an ice cube up your ass."

"What?" He gasped.

Her soft laugh echoed through the house at seeing Dillon's shocked face. It took her a full minute to get control of herself. She settled down to a rolling giggle as Dillon glared at her. His smirk showed through despite his attempt to look mad.

"Sorry. Oh...your face was priceless. She told me to rub an ice cube on it. A cold washcloth works just as good."

Dillon absorbed the information. "Abused by an ice cube. Huh. That does explain my fascination with the freezer. I wouldn't eat the bag of frozen peas, if I were you."

"Dillon!" Her giggles infected him. Kyle joined in, liking Mom's legs shaking underneath him. "Ah...Dillon. At least you're entertaining. Someday, when you get serious with a girl, you'll drive her absolutely crazy."

"So, what provoked this sick little confession?"

"Kyle." She smiled as he tugged at her finger. "He had the same issue this morning. He'll probably turn out just like you. Scary, isn't it?"

"You ever think it was the ice cube. I probably wasn't hung all that well back in the day. An ice cube in the ass couldn't have helped my self-esteem."

"One of many things I did wrong, no doubt." She smiled at him. "Can you grab me another cup of coffee before you shovel the walk and check to see if the roof needs it."

Dillon stood up and grabbed her cup. He was used to obeying her not-so-subtle hints. "No problem. I'll be outside romancing an icicle if you need me."

He spent an hour on the roof. It didn't need it, but no one could bother him up there. The way the clouds looked, it would probably snow all night. He finally came down and found a card game at the table. With a cup of cocoa in his hand, he sat down and watched. The morning drifted into the afternoon and then evening.

"Ready?" Samantha asked as she curled up on Dillon's lap as he sat on the couch.

"No."

"Really?" She eyed him and noticed his furrowed brow and rubbed it to see if it would disappear. All it did was make his eyebrow rise up. "I thought you guys loved untapped beaver."

"Isn't she technically your sloppy seconds?"

"I guess I did plant my flag, didn't I? Samantha frowned when their joking didn't even register to him. "What's wrong?"

He let out a sigh and squeezed her. "Performance anxiety maybe. I don't know. I'm scared."

"Of hurting her? You won't. She'll be fine."

"How about emotionally? She's not like us. She's...she's innocent. I don't really know if she's truly ready."

"Like us?" Samantha's voice had a tinge of hurt to it.

Dillon gave her a soft apologetic smile. "I love the way we are. It's natural. We're both just wild and stupid for each other. I just meant, I've always thought of her as my little sister. I'm still wrapping my pecker around the idea of her wanting to get all sweaty with me. You're a different giraffe all together. I chased that cute little ass of yours everywhere. And you loved it. I was never smart enough to think wanting to get in your panties was supposed to be wrong. And you never said a word."

"Sorry. I just thought." She lowered her head, but couldn't finish her thought.

"Sammy, I love you. You know that can't ever go away." His arms squeezed her a little tighter. "Maybe none of us are ready for this."

"You're a dumbass. She's as ready as it gets. We've talked it over and over until I want to smother her with a pillow in her sleep. She's head over tits for you. Tiny perky little tits, but still. She's completely yours. She's probably worse off than I am for you." She sighed and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Just be you. Focus on the upstairs. You're little man will take care of the downstairs. He always does."

"Thanks coach." Dillon looked at the clock. "Tell her to come out about ten till. I need to take care of a few things first."

She eyed him and saw a tiny twinkle starting to show. "What are going to do?"

"I need to unload the chamber. You don't want me to pull a Granger, do you?"

Before she could smack him, he'd squirmed his way out from under her and headed towards the kitchen. She wrinkled her nose at him when he gave her one last uneasy glance before disappearing.

He was staring up at the ceiling when the door opened and Alexis stepped in. Slipping out of her coat and boots, she revealed a thin summery dress clinging to her body. She locked the door and stood looking at the room for a second. A single candle flickered on the shelf with a red cloth hanging over it. The entire room had a flickering red glow. It was enough to give it a hint of romance. Dillon wasn't sure if it was the right thing, but he hoped she'd like it. Her tiny smile reassured him. Sitting up, he looked at the backpack in her hand. It was an old one of his from school. It looked like it was crammed full.

"You moving in?"

Her eyes followed his to the backpack and then came up to show a shy unsure smile. "I didn't know what to bring."

"Hopefully everything you've been stealing from me lately. I'm guessing, you have half my closet in your room."

"Sorry. I love the smell of you."

"Oh. I can't blame you for that. I've got the same problem with you."

He patted the bed next to him as he curled a leg up. She sat down with a heavy exhale. Her hand pushed back some hair and hooked it behind her ear. Reaching out, he pulled it back to its original spot before running his thumb across her bottom lip. Her eyes went to the strand of hair in her eyes and then back to his face. When her hand started up to brush it away, he shook his head and smiled.

"That's my job."

Dillon reached up and slid his hands across her cheek and tucked it away. His other hand moved across her bare forearm.

Her voice was barely a whisper. "Your hands are shaking."

"Sorry. I'm about to make love to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And she's got the most amazing eyes I've ever got lost in."

Her hand came up to trace his eyebrow and stared into a similar pair of eyes. She had to swallow hard in order to speak. "I've never been so nervous."

"I think we're supposed to be. It means this is real. You can stop me. No matter how far we go. If you get scared, just say stop."

"It's okay. I'm ready."

Alexis' hand was warm on his cheek when she leaned in and kissed him. Their lips barely brushing. Her lips quivered, but began to grow in heat and confidence as their kisses grew deeper. As if by mutual consent, they lay back on the bed. Her feet slid up so they weren't hanging off the side. They stayed like that. Just kissing sensuously slow. Savoring each other. Dillon felt her body turn into him. Pushing up from her, his hand found the strap of her dress and traced a line down it to the start of her cleavage. His gaze moved down her body to find her inner thigh as she lay waiting for him to do anything he wanted to her. Her dress had bunched up around her waist in a jumble of folds. He couldn't stop his hand from being drawn to the soft skin of her inner thigh. His world shrunk to just her legs. When his fingertips moved from her thigh to her knee, she let out a sigh. It broke the trance he had been in.

Her hands reached out for him as he slid of the bed to stare down at her. He stood at her feet, unable to catch his breath. Running a hand through his hair, he stared up at the ceiling for a moment. Counting to ten wasn't going to work. Ten thousand might not be enough. All he wanted to do was rip her clothes off. Letting out a ragged breath, his eyes locked on the already darkened fabric of her panties.

"What is it?" She'd propped herself up on her elbows to watch him.

How could he tell his sister he wanted to devour every inch of her body? Wanted to hear her scream in painful ecstasy. Wanted to hear their skin slamming into each other. He clenched his fists and lied. "I'm nervous."

"Why...Why are you nervous?"

"I only have one sister. If I mess this up, I lose you. I just found out you love me. I can't...I need to be right for you."

She gave him a wry little smile and then looked down to her chest as it rose and fell. Scooting to the edge of the bed, she stood with only inches between them. Their eyes mirroring each other. Gripping her dress, she pulled it off of her and tossed it aside. She sucked in her bottom lip when she saw Dillon's jaw clench and his nostrils flare.

His voice was low and gravelly. Full of emotion. "We need a shower."

Her mouth dropped open and a concerned look came over her. A blush was rising up her cheeks when she looked at her armpits.

"No. I already smell you." His fingertips slid across the material of her damp panties. "Her. She's already driving me crazy."

Alexis's relieved smile was huge. Her quiet laughter sent hot plumes of peppermint flavored air against his cheek. "She can't help it. She needs you. A shower isn't going to last long, dummy."

Dillon slid sideways to get away from her. He turned around from starting the shower and found her smiling up at him. Her hands were tugging at his shirt.

"Slow down, Sweetie. Tonight can last forever if we take our time."

He raised his hands above his head to make it easier for her. His shirt fell and then her hands found his pants to push them down. She knelt before him as he lifted one leg at a time. When he was completely naked, she reached out and began to run her fingers up and down his twitching cock. Her eyes were large when she looked up to see him looking down at her with an odd strained smile on his face.

"Does it always do that? Move so much."

"Yea, for the most part. There are a lot of nerves near the tip. And he kind of twitches with my heartbeat when he's hard. He pretty much does whatever he wants. I lost control of him somewhere in the middle of puberty."

"Can I ask you something?"

Dillon's chuckle made his stomach roll and his cock bounce uncontrollably. Alexis started giggling.

"Honey, you own me. I'll do anything you ask...as long as it doesn't hurt you." He added.

She stood up and pushed him backward into the spray of water. Pushing down her panties, she stepped out of them. The full view of her made his cock jump even more. His eyes focus on a tiny mole on her left side and then they drifted across to her tight belly. He swallowed hard when her fingers moved down her stomach and her index finger disappeared between he legs. She was smiling at the dumbstruck expression on his face when she slid her wet finger across her bottom lip.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

His eyes were locked on her bottom lip. "I love having an evil little sister."

She stepped under the water and pressed herself to him. Her tongue came out to taste the skin of his shoulder while her hands moved around him. Her laughter started and stopped when her hair was gripped tight to force her head up for his lips to crash against hers. Her bottom lip was pulled into his mouth, as she was pick up into his deep embrace. He felt her fingernails at the back of his neck. They sent shivers rocketing down his spine.

Minutes passed in their first embrace. Breathless, they pulled away from each other enough to make eye contact. In the middle of the second embrace, he found the soap and for the next ten minutes they took turns exploring each other with slippery needy fingers.

Dillon was on his knees kissing his way down the soft flesh of her ass when the water was turned off. The fingers that had been gently teasing between her legs stopped. Without even looking behind her, she stepped out of the shower and crawled up the bed. She flipped over to stare at the ceiling with her hands pressed to her belly. Dillon watched her chest rise and fall in large gasping breaths.

Her eyes followed him as he walked around the bed and sat beside her. He reached out and pulled her hands away. His fingers slid down her thigh and back to slide easily between her lips. When he reached over to the nightstand, her head came up to stare.

"What's that?" He opened his hand and revealed a condom and a small tube. "No. No condom. I never want you to use a condom with me. It's not right."

He shook his head in amused disbelief. "Not right? And banging my sister is? Wow, we are so screwed up. I'm trying to protect you, Lex."

"I don't need your protection. I'm not a little girl anymore. I need you to treat me like I'm a woman. I'm on the pill. Have been for years. I need to feel you. Just you. Nothing else. I have to feel all of you. Please."

"Okay." He smoothed her hair back and kissed her again. "It's just...I need to make sure you're ready."

"I'm ready."

"I meant her. She needs to be wet enough. I don't want to..."

"She is. God, she's almost drowning."