The Family Jackson Ch. 05

Story Info
Dillon and Mom have a heart to heart.
10.3k words
4.78
57.5k
46

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---This story includes sexual scenes of an incestuous nature. All characters participating in said acts are portrayed over the age of eighteen. Please do not read any further if this subject material is offensive to you---

Dillon was resting his head on his hands watching steam swirl around in the air above his coffee cup when a warm hand found his back. He turned to see his mother walk around the kitchen counter to pour another cup and grab two large chocolate chip cookies.

"I don't know why I can't stop eating these. They go straight to my hips."

"I learn a bit more about why I'm the way I am, everyday." Dillon pulled out the stool next to him for her and grabbed the cookie she offered.

"How's that?"

"You seriously don't understand anything about the digestive process. You must have passed down your smart genes to me. Alexis has be adopted."

"It's a figure of speech, Smartass. I think I've gained five pounds this month alone."

"There's an easy way to prevent that. Shovel the walk naked."

His Mom coughed a bit of her coffee from the snicker he'd induced, but none came out her nose this time. Her hand ran up his back to find a few hairs on the back of his neck. His head came up from the pain when she pulled at them.

"What? It's good exercise and the shiver factor will burn double the calories. You might even make the news when the video comes out."

"And who would be shooting video of a middle-aged woman shoveling the walk?"

"Me, of course." He leaned over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "For a mom, you're beautiful. So are your hips. "

She looked at him with a pleased but curious smile on her face. Her soft brown eyes exploring her son. The same eyes she'd passed to both her children. "Wow. You really need to find a girlfriend if you're hitting on me."

"I'd never hit on you, Mom. I might get you drunk and sneak a peek at your goodies, but I'd never hit on you."

"Good to know I have a sex offender for a son. What are you doing today?"

"Road trip. I have to go pick up some cabinets. It'll take about three or four hours. The guy we ordered them from doesn't like traveling in snow."

She watched him take a sip of coffee before she spoke. "So, no tours of closets today?"

Coffee went out his mouth and nose as he choked and coughed. His Mom's laughter echoed all over the house as she watched her son try to regain his composure. Her hand was lightly patting him on the back as he was trying to wipe his face off.

"You deserved that, you little shit. You think Jane didn't tell me how thorough her nephew gives tours. A closet? I guess it beats the bathroom."

"Mom?" Dillon was blinking fast. He was hearing the microwave warming up. It was chuckling with evil laughter. His pecker lost two inches trying to find a way to escape.

"Don't worry, Honey. I'm the one that pushed her to you. She's been struggling for awhile. I just thought...I mean. You're a good kid. And your little panty stealing thing was pretty obvious."

Dillon looked around to make sure they were alone. "Oh shit, I'm dead. Mom, I'm sorry. Mom, I didn't mean...I..."

"Honey." She rested her palm on his cheek. Her humor lessened when she saw his panicked expression. "I said, don't worry about it. She needed what you gave her. She was thinking about leaving her husband. Tearing apart her family. You solved that. From the way she's acting and the silly little giggles, you must have really taken care of her itch."

"Mom..." Dillon squinted his eyes and absorbed the information. "Wait. You pimped me out? To my Aunt? You pimped me out to Aunt Jane. What the hell?"

She couldn't stop her laughter from returning. Dillon watched as she happily bounced and jiggled. It was slowly sinking in. Her subtle, "Take care of her. Whatever she needs," was literal. His Mom was devious. Son of a bitch, Mom was his pimp.

"What did she say?" Dillon took a small sip of coffee to test whether or not it would stay down this time.

"What do you mean?

"I don't know. If you would have told me what was going on, I could have taken it more serious. Gone about it differently. Am I a treating her right?"

"Honey." She ran her fingers through his hair and nodded. "Luckily she didn't get too graphic, but yea, you're doing everything right. We're both a bit mystified where a young shy respectable young man like you learned to do the things you do. I really thought you were a good boy."

He smiled at the tone of her voice. She actually used sarcasm in a sentence. "Grandma Irene taught me everything I know. That woman can work her pelvis like a tornado. You really should have her go down on you. She'd rock your pasty little thighs' world."

He took the swat to his forehead in stride. "Dillon. Dear God, you're the worst son in the world." Despite the smack, she was chuckling quietly to herself. "I do kind of have a question for you. I don't really know if I want to know the answer."

"Would you like me to lie to make you feel better?"

"No. I want the truth. Just don't go all Dillon on me. Keep it kind of clean. It's been bothering me."

"All right. I'll be mostly PG." He noticed the furrow between her eyes and decided to ease up on her. His hand ran down her back in a soothing touch.

"It's the panties. How old were you when you started taking them?"

"Twelve. I accidentally discovered them when I was tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper at Aunt Jane's. My hand came out with a pair of her panties. I don't really know why, but Mr. Happy reacted instantly. It took me a few weeks to 'accidentally' find another pair."

"What did you do with them?"

"The second time I sniffed them. I was hooked instantly. Mr. Happy needed a bit of relief and her panties became a trigger for it. I didn't really start thinking about what I was smelling for awhile. When I did, my mind started working and Aunt Jane kind of became my go-to fantasy."

"Just her?" Mom was staring intently at him. Her fingernail was nervously tapping on the counter as she toyed with her coffee cup with her other hand.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the girls. Alexis. Did you ever?"

Dillon shook his head. "No mom. I've never done that. They're safe with me. I promise. I would never do anything to hurt them. I was a boy and Jane was a woman. She was my first crush. I didn't even noticed or realize what girls were for. I was after full-blown women. Aunt Jane was enough for quite awhile."

"You just sniff them? I mean...nothing else?"

"Like wear them or rub on them?" Dillon chuckled and got up to fix a bowl of cereal. "My mind is colorful enough. I don't know. There's just something about the smell of a woman and the taste of her. It effects me. I'm sort of reverent with them. It's not something dirty. Not the way my mind works. Not anymore." He looked up to see his Mom flinch a bit and color start working up her cheeks. "Too much?"

"No. I'd like to know how your brain works. Jane and I talked when you were a kid. She noticed a few panties missing over the years and they seemed to coincide with your visits. It didn't take long to figure it out. I kind of got paranoid and a bit scared. You never took Alexis'. I know that, but mine seemed to have legs occasionally."

Dillon hung his head and covered his face. "You really want to know this?"

"No. But yes."

"Shit." His bright red face appeared over his hands. They both looked at each other as he took a few deep breaths. "I was a bit slow noticing you, but yea, when I was about fourteen I figured out what the smell I liked, was. It was arousal. When a woman got wet. It became my boyhood mission to study what caused it and how to induce it. I was a fanatic for awhile. You were reading a lot of romance novels back then. I used to watch you sitting on the couch with your nose stuffed in a book. You have a tell."

"A what?"

"A tell. A way to know what your thinking or when you're lying. It's a poker term. When something you were reading got you going you'd brush your thumb across the top of your breast while you read. I'd wait until you did that and then sift through the hamper to find the pair you'd been wearing."

Her face took a turn buried in her hands as she shook her head. She shot him a minor glare when she heard him chuckle, but didn't say a word.

"You smell and taste different than Aunt Jane. You have a deeper richness. I guess. It's kind of hard to explain. I love it, though."

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't." Came her muffled response.

"A bit much finding out your son's thought all sorts of naughty things about you?"

"A lot much." Mom's eyes appeared over her hand to look at him. You...You tasted me?"

Dillon shrugged and gave her a crooked smile. "I had to. The smell of Aunt Jane faded and a boy has needs. You where a happy substitute. Sorry. Since then I've learned to put them in sandwich bags to prolong the scent."

She had an almost pained expression on her face when she finally uncovered it completely. Her hands were flat on the counter and her lungs seemed to be working overtime. "So, you have fantasized about me?"

"You got a lot of action when I was seventeen. Grandma would have been impressed."

"Dillon." Her perturbed mother's voice came out.

"Sorry, Mom." He shrugged and walked over to wrap his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "I was full of hormones and lust. It took me awhile to mature. I'd never do the things I first thought. Not to you, or anyone I loved. Not anyone, now. Despite my obvious freakiness, I am a gentleman." He kissed her again. "I just might have to steal your panties sometime. It's been too long."

"The hell you will. I'm buying a safe for the hamper."

"Can I go now? This sharing is overrated. I'd love a dysfunctional family that never speaks for awhile."

"Yes, Honey." She watched him walked through the kitchen headed for his room. "Would you mind if Jane went with you today? She seems to need company."

"Really?"

"Unless you can't take an hour or two to find a place to pull off and talk."

"We leave in twenty."

Aunt Jane laughed for the first thirty minutes of the trip. Her intermittent giggling fits were starting to grate on Dillon after awhile. He loaded up the cabinets and was halfway home when he pulled off on a small side road and found a small camping site in the trees. Jane's giggles slowed and her eyes wandered to the back seat of the pickup. She watched him put it in park and hop out to open her door and then the back door. When he climbed in behind her on the bench seat, her giggles started again.

"If I didn't love you, I'd hate you, woman."

"Sorry. You should know girls can never keep secrets."

Dillon tossed his jacket in the front seat and then his shirt. Jane leaned back and seemed happy to watch him strip. Only after he was done did she undress and pile her clothes neatly on the seat. She helped him spread a blanket and then surprised him by immediately straddling him.

"Wow, Janie. Who knew giggling got you all worked up."

"It wasn't the giggling. It was the two hour drive knowing this was waiting for me." Her hands slid down to his cock as she snuggled closer and sat down on it. She let out a relaxed sigh. Her lips were against his forehead. "God, that feels amazing."

"You have no idea how amazing." Dillon was in heaven. Completely surrounded in the wet warmth of his first crush.

While Jane's hips began to rock back and forth, Dillon did everything he could with her breasts. They were perfectly placed before him. His tongue and lips didn't miss a bit of skin. She kept rolling her head against his as her breathing got more labored. With a nipple safely being suckled, he ran his fingertips down her back and then back up his hands stretched out with his warm palms trying to feel all of her. He found her arms and her legs. Running his fingers across the bottoms of her feet and to glance over her outer knees. Jane's body pressed against him. Melting under the continual sensations of his hands roaming over her skin. Her hips began to move with more urgency as the minutes lengthened.

"Slow down." Dillon smiled into the hungriest eyes he'd ever seen. "Make it last, Sweetie. I need to feel this for as long as I can."

"I can't." She pulled his face up and kissed him for the first time. Her tongue immediately sliding into his mouth. Her tiny grunts were raspy. Filling his mouth with each exhale.

Reaching around her, he slid his hand over her ass to feel his cock sliding in and out of her. Jane involuntarily jerked from the added sensation.

"Easy." He whispered into her mouth as he stroked her lips gently. "Do you want me to speed this up?"

"Uh-huh. Make me cum, Dillon."

He could feel her body begin to shake on top of him. Her hips were rocking as fast as she could make them. His fingers were worked her juices away from his cock. He teased the skin just underneath her pussy. Tiny little flicks of his fingertip and then across the bud of her ass. Each time his finger circles her asshole, her hands gripped tighter to his face. Her breath rolling over his face was like a furnace.

"Push back and rub your clit." He instructed as his finger toyed with the tight pucker of her asshole.

With one hand holding onto the back of his neck, she pushed back so her other hand could drop to her clitoris. Dillon matched the speed of her hips with his finger as he concentrated more and more on her ass. He could feel her orgasms start. Her head flared back to stretch out her neck as she screamed.

"Dillon. Oh, yes."

He gripped her hair with his free hand to hold her head back as her stomach muscles tightened. His middle finger pushed harder into her ass until his it sunk to the first knuckle. She let out surprised squeak.

"Keep rubbing. Rub through it." He ordered as he began tiny fast probes with his finger.

Jane's trembles slowed and her body began to relax when a sharp violent muscle twitch caused her body to start over. He let go of her hair and pinched her nipple lightly. She let out a deep-throated moan as her head crashed to his shoulder. Her hands found his biceps to grip him tightly as she fought against her own body's convulsions. She seemed to turn to jelly after her hands slid down to lie limply at her sides.

Dillon began his full body caresses again. He moved her hair away so he could lick the spot behind her ear, as she lay immobile against him. His fingers were like warm feathers on her skin.

"I love being inside you, Janie."

She pushed up to find his lips. Their tongues met and danced for awhile before she rested her head back down on his shoulder. "I love the way you say that. I need a bit of rest before..."

"Shhh. I'm loving just the feel of you. I'll stay just like this forever if you let me. I love how wet I make you. And how you cum."

His hands moved slower across her back and sides. Jane moved her neck to guide his lips where she wanted them as she occasionally sighed in contentment.

"Sorry I poked you in the bum bum, Aunt Jane."

She groaned and chuckled silently, her entire body shaking. "That was definitely different."

"Good or bad?"

"I think good. I couldn't tell which spark was more intense. Everything was rushing through me all at once. I didn't know multiple orgasms were possible. It was the most intense thing I've ever experienced."

Dillon let out a low playful grumble. "Being a dude sucks. I'd never leave my vibrator if I were all girly. I'm seriously thinking about breast implants."

"The hell you are, you demented freak."

"Think about it." They stared at each other, as his smile grew lopsided. "Imagine your amazing titties rubbing against mine. I promise to keep my boy parts. I think you might be getting attached to him."

"Hmm. You are the weirdest kid I know." She said with a roll of the eyes as her hips began to move into him. She frowned when his hands gripped her to stop her movements.

"Not yet. I need to clean you up a bit."

"What?"

"I need to lick my baby first." His tongue came out and wiggled over his teeth. "I haven't had my taste yet."

"It's kind of cramped in here. And I'm not as flexible as I used to be. How are we going to go about this?"

"Hands and knees, Baby. Just point that pretty little ass up at me and I'll be in heaven."

"Little? Damn you lie well." She slid off of him and positioned herself on a pile of blankets and pillows he'd stashed on the floor.

Crawling behind her, his hands were roaming across her again. As he began to lick up the back of her leg. "Auntie Jane, I love this little thing. I don't know what you see when you look at it, but it's the most beautiful teardrop shaped ass I've ever seen."

He watched her squirm under the compliment and his tongue sliding between the crack of her ass. His hands had free range now. While he licked every bit of moisture from between her legs, his hands explored. He massaged her ass cheeks with deep rolling grips as he began licking the length of her labia. First along the outside and then long slow licks to the inside until her hips began rocking into him. The first time his tongue slid across her asshole, she let out a deep whining breath. Spreading her cheeks with his thumbs, he licked a long slow circle around it. Dillon had to get a firmer grip to control her hips.

"Go ahead and take care of yourself, Sweetie. I know you want to."

His vibrating chuckle at how fast her hand moved between her legs brought a short grunt out of her. He started laughing when she pushed back hard with her ass to smack him in the face. His tongue teased and licked up and down the smooth crevice of her ass. Licking and sucking on the tiny bud as her fingers played and probed. It took less then two minutes for her next orgasm to roll through her. As her body was settling back down, he kept running his hands up and down her spine as he kissed her hips and the small of her back. Her body slowly shrunk into a little ball.

He left a hand on her to caress the back of her legs as he found a small bottle of mouth wash. Jane's head turned.

"Sorry. I didn't think you'd want to kiss me after that."

"Hadn't even thought of it. You licked my asshole." The realization of it was beginning to sink in. He saw a bit of worry appear.

Dillon shrugged and pulled her down and crawled behind so they were on their sides. His cock was pressed against her ass. "Yea, I did. The freaky part is your body loved it."

"How is that possible? I always thought I was normal."

"What's abnormal about liking your body touched and kissed and licked?"

Dillon's lips found the spot behind he ear as his hands moved around to gently run his hand in a circle over her stomach. She turned her body slightly to let him find the side of her bottom breast. Her eyes were closed. She was just breathing in the steamy musk-filled heat their bodies had caused in the confines of the running vehicle.

"I don't know. I'm beginning to think there's nothing wrong with any of this. I could almost fall asleep right here."

"That would be okay. I've always wondered if I could give a girl an orgasm while she's sleeping."

"Hmmm. Do your hands ever stop?" She looked at him from the corner of her eye with a tiny smile.

"Nope. Not until I pull two more orgasms out of you."

"Two? Not possible."

"Wanna bet?"

"God, no. You'll figure out how to do it. How? How are you so good at this?"

"A few really patient girlfriends that let me do anything I wanted. I lost count of how many massages I've given over the years. And my tongue's got more than a thousand hours of solid licking under its belt. It gave me a reputation in school. It was fun. You can't imagine how much tail you get if the girls learn you go down faster than they can."

Dillon pushed her away slightly so he could position his cock between her legs. They lifted for him without any hesitation. He groaned when his cock was gripped in the heat of her pussy. His hips moved in a slow manner. At first she let him, but after several minutes of his slow pace she needed more.