The Family Outing Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeff's discovery of the family fun opens new adventures.
2.7k words
4.25
33.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_NDN
Bi_NDN
17 Followers

As Bryan sat back, watching the bare asses of his wife and mother leave the room, he noticed that the porn movie his mother was watching when they came in had ended. He started the DVD, and slowly started to rub his still glistening cock, wet with his mother's saliva from cleaning him off.

As the movie began, he saw instantly that it was homemade porn, and the real shocker came only a few seconds after it began, when he saw who was in it. There on the screen was his mother, Kaitlyn, sucking the cock of a guy that Bryan could not tell who it was. As Bryan watched intently, he could see the lust in his mother's eyes that he saw just moments ago. My God, he thought to himself, mom is a real slut for cock! He turned the volume up to see if he could make out just who's cock she was going to town on. Other than the slurping his mother was doing as she sucked that cock in and sucking on the balls as she stroked it, he could only hear s low growl telling her over and over, "Yeah, that's the way. Show me how much you want my cock." He could see that the man she was sucking was a large man, with a belly. At first he thought this was his father, but the belly he could see seemed too big.

Then Bryan began to wonder, just who is running the camera? That is when he saw it. As his mother was taking that cock down her throat, a hand came up and grabbed the side of her head, pulling her down on the cock. On that hand he saw something he recognized right away. "That scar......I know that scar!" Bryan saw that the hand on his mother's head had a scar around the thumb. His brother, Tyler, took 15 stitches around his thumb when he was 14 years old. His mother was on video sucking his younger brother's cock! Just then on the screen, the shot pulled back as the cock was pulled from his mother's mouth and Tyler stroked his thick cock a few times. Several thick ropes of cum were launched into his mother's mouth and across her face. This is when he heard another voice, the one running the camera

"Oh shit, yeah. Look at all that hot cum you pasted on her face. Look at how much she loves the taste of your cum as it slides down her throat." This was said as the camera moved in on the very flushed and cum covered face of the woman they knew as mom. Kaitlyn's eyes were glassy and the creamy cum stood out from her red face. Bryan immediately recognized the voice he heard as Elaine, Tyler's wife. His guess was confirmed as the camera jostled some and then Elaine came into the picture. She looked into the camera, and the lens followed her face, down as she kissed the cum covered lips of her mother in law, forcing her tongue into the older woman's mouth and sucking out some of the remaining cum from her mouth. Elaine then pulled back and began to loving lick at the ropes of cum that were now oozing on Kaitlyn's face.

Bryan realized that the video was shot in Tyler and Elaine's apartment. It could not have been that long ago, as he remembered Tyler showing him the new video camera he got, about a month ago. In the video, he saw that everyone was still dressed, except for Tyler's pants around his ankles. His mother was sitting on the couch, with cum dripping onto her chest, some hitting her bare skin at her large cleavage, some falling onto her blouse.

The video continued, as Elaine gently pushed Kaitlyn back onto the couch, caressing the woman's large tits through the blouse as she kissed her deeply. Elaine helped her mother get her blouse over her head exposing the large white bra holding those large floppy breasts. In what seemed like a loving hug, Elaine reached around and undid Kaitlyn's bra, freeing those beautiful tits with dark areolas and hard nipples as thick as your small finger. As Elaine lowered her mouth to one of the nipples and started pulling at it with her teeth, Tyler focused the camera on his mother's still dreamy looking eyes. She was using a finger to swipe at the now cooling cum on her face and push it into her mouth. She carefully licked the cum from her fingers as she started to moan at the enjoyable feeling of her nipples being pulled and pinched and the feel of Elaine's teeth nibbling on them. Kaitlyn could feel the heat building in her pussy, her panties getting wetter than they had been in ages. The video showed Elaine standing and removing her sweater and jeans. Elaine was a large girl, with curvy hips and a plentiful ass. Although her breasts were of average size, they appeared somewhat smaller on her large frame. Elaine had puffy areolas with short stubby nipples. She really liked it when Tyler would suck hard on her nipples and pinch them, pulling them out. That sharp pain always made her pussy juices flow like a stream.

As Kaitlyn lay on the couch, now caressing and pulling at her own tits, Elaine pulled the woman's pants off. She then did the same with the pink panties that her mother in law was wearing. When she removed the panties, Elaine got her first look at the thick puffy lips of Kaitlyn's pussy. There was a light fluffy layer of dark hair covering her mounds. The older woman opened her legs, as Elaine lowered herself between them. Kaitlyn could feel the young girl's breath on her pussy, as Elaine spread the lips open and flicked her tongue into the gash. She ran her tongue up and down the length of those lips. Kaitlyn moaned loudly with each flick of her daughter in law's tongue. With Elaine eating out his mother on the screen, Bryan realized that this is where he and Theresa had come in to find his mother masturbating to.

Bryan also realized that his cock was rock hard and oozing pre-cum as he slowly stroked it. He continued to watch the action on the screen, as he missed it when his mother started sucking his cock and his wife ate her out. He watched as his brother cheered on Elaine as she sucked on his mother's clit and pushed three fingers into her pussy. He watched as the camera was set into position and Tyler came into the picture, lowering his now hard again, thick, cock into his mother's eagerly waiting open mouth. He saw his mother cum again and again, with Elaine's mouth over her pussy and Tyler's cock working in and out of her throat.

Now it was Bryan's turn to be surprised by someone stepping in front of him, as he stroked himself off to the same video that they had caught his mother doing the same thing to. Elaine, in the complete wonderful nudity that he saw on the screen, was now kneeling in front of him, taking his thick shaft into her hand and stroking it. She cupped his balls with her other hand, and rolled them around. "Do you like the movie?" she whispered to him. Before he could answer, she lowered her head and took his cock all the way to the bottom. It was all he could do, to not blow his load into her mouth right then. He felt her tongue slide over his nut sack, while she had his cock deep in her throat. He moved his hands to the sides of her head, as she started to bob up and down, slowly fucking him with her throat.

Again Bryan missed the part of the video where his mother gets her chin and tits covered in cum from Tyler, while she thrashes about from Elaine's tongue up her pussy and her fingers in her ass. But it is worth it, as Elaine is now stroking his cock and sucking on his nuts. She even slides her tongue down and flicks it over his ass occasionally. Then he hears Tyler's voice. "She is good, isn't she?" Bryan looks up to see his brother standing there, with his thick cock in his hand. Not being one to shy away from a cock, Bryan reached up and started stroking Tyler as he replied, "Yes, she is. Apparently you found that mom is too." They both smiled. With that, Bryan took Tyler's cock into his mouth and began sucking. Elaine loved what she saw when she looked up, her mouth full of Bryan's cock.

With his cock coated in Bryan's spit, he stepped behind Elaine and pushed his cock in to her well lubricated pussy. He fucked her hard from behind, all the while telling her what a slut she is, and how he loved seeing her suck his brother's cock. Tyler told her to take Bryan's load in her mouth, to swallow it all. Bryan could feel Elaine's finger flicking at his ass as he started to stiffen right before he sent shot after shot of his thick cum into her mouth. Tyler pulled her head back and kissed her, tasting his brothers come on her lips and in her mouth, as he filled her pussy from behind with his own hot spunk. Bryan lie back in the chair, spent. Elaine got up and kissed him full on the lips, pushing some of his own jizz into his mouth. She smiled and told him he was delicious and asked where Theresa and mom were. Bryan told them that Theresa was shaving their mother in the bathroom down the hall. Elaine then said she would go see if they could use a hand, smiling as she walked away. Tyler asked Bryan if he liked the video, knowing the answer all along.

They both wondered where Natalie and Seth were, as they were the only ones not playing with mom now. As the two brothers sat there stroking their cocks and talking about the afternoon's events, their sister and her husband came in. Natalie was a little surprised to see her brothers both sitting there stroking, but the look on Seth's face was a little amusing. Seth was having a hard time taking his eyes from the two thick cocks in front of him. Then Natalie and Seth both noticed the video playing on the television. There was Tyler pushing his cock deep into their mother from behind, as their mother had her face buried in Elaine's neatly shaved pussy.

Instinctively, Seth's hand started rubbing his crotch. He could feel his cock growing in his jeans and he could picture himself in the scene on the screen, his cock stuffed into Elaine's open and moaning mouth. Natalie too could feel her panties getting rapidly wet. She remembered all to well the feel of that very same cock filling her pussy many times when they all lived at home. In fact, she had fucked and sucked many loads from both of her brothers when they were teens. But, as far as she knew, neither brother knew she fucked the other. That was about to change.

Bryan and Tyler went to Natalie and stated caressing her in the ways that they knew she liked. As she stood there watching her mother lap at her sister in law's pussy, the boys removed her clothes. They didn't have to coax Seth very hard to join them. Bryan had noticed when Seth was looking at his and Tyler's cocks. As the three of them mauled at Natalie, groping her and kissing parts of her, Bryan let his hand slide across Seth's cock to see what his reaction would be. Seth felt Bryan's hand, and he hoped that Bryan would take hold of him. Seth has been bi curious for a couple of years, but had never had an opportunity to be with a guy. He followed Bryan's lead and brushed his hand over Bryan's hard cock head.

Bryan took Seth by the wrist and placed his hand on the shaft of his cock. As he started using Seth's hand to stroke his cock, Seth took over and looked at Bryan's as he continued to jerk him off. Bryan led Seth away from Natalie and Tyler, heading down the hall to one of the bedrooms. When Natalie saw them leaving the room, she told Tyler that she did not want to miss seeing her husband suck his first cock and they went too.

By the time Natalie and Tyler got to the bedroom, they found Seth on his knees stroking Bryan's cock only inches from his face. Natalie leaned down next to her husband and whispered in his ear, "Go ahead. Suck it. You will love it." And with that she ran her tongue up the shaft of Bryan's cock as she laid across the bed. She watched Seth take the head of the cock in his mouth, testing the feel. Soon Seth was stroking the shaft and sucking more and more of the cock into his mouth. He began bobbing his head on the cock eagerly. With this, Bryans turned and kneeled at the side of the bed and began licking at his sister's very wet pussy. Seth positioned himself under Bryan so that he could continue his new found pleasure. Not wanting to be left out, Tyler moved over and laid his cock across Natalie's lips. Natalie thought about how great this was, to have a brother's cock in her mouth again, to have a brother eating her out again. Only this time, it was at the same time. And, oh yeah, her husband tasting the same cock that she did her first time.

Bryan remembered how much Natalie liked it when he sucked on her clit as he flicked his tongue over the hard nub. He did this as he wiggled two fingers around inside her pussy. Listening to her moans, he new she loved what he was doing as much as she loved their brother's cock working in and out of her throat. He knew Tyler could not last much longer, as he was grunting quite a bit and thrusting into Natalie's mouth faster. With Seth working his cock over pretty good, he knew he could not last much longer either. Tyler pulled from his sister's mouth and jerked a large load all over her face with the first ropes traveling down onto her chest. With Natalie thrashing about, she came hard as she rubbed that cum into her tits. She was pinching and pulling her nipples as she did this. Bryan then pushed his cock deep into Seth's mouth and let go his third load of the afternoon. Natalie sat there with cum running down her chin cheering Seth on to suck all that cum from her brother. As Seth swallowed the last bit, Natalie moved down and kissed him, letting him taste Tyler's cum from her lips too. "That was so hot!" she told Seth. With that she led Seth onto the bed and began sucking his still very hard cock. Tyler lay down next to Seth and told him that they all like to suck cock, and he was glad to see that he did too.

Bryan went to the bathroom to clean up a little before going looking for Theresa and his mom. When he found they were gone from the bathroom, he wondered where they were. Tyler left Natalie and Seth, to go get cleaned up himself.

With all the excitement of seeing his wife take loads of cum form both her brothers and sucking his first cock, it did not take Seth very long at all to unload his own thick hot cum into Natalie's always wanting throat. She eagerly swallowed all his cum, as she always did. With that Natalie lay back and sprawled onto the bed. Seth pulled on his jeans and decided to go see what else was going on in the house.

As he walked toward the dining room, he could smell the barbeque going on the deck. He was somewhat surprised, when he went out and saw his father in law, Jeff, standing there. Seeing the startled look on Seth's face, Jeff simply looked at him and said, "I can't wait to have you sucking my cock too, my boy." And then the others began to join them on the deck for drinks and some food to get energized for the amazing evening that was to come.

To be continued....

Bi_NDN
Bi_NDN
17 Followers