The Family Ritual Ch. 34

Story Info
The Fashion Show. The Desk. Sister's Arrival
7k words
4.65
21k
11
6

Part 34 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c)2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

Here are the characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth –Sports agent
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison Cassidy – Husband to Hayley
Mary Harrison – Sister to Jake
Stephen Cassidy – son of Dent Cassidy, suitor to Mary
Kenneth Baylor Cassidy – Head of the board
*Gwyn Baylor Cassidy – wife of Kenneth, therapist.
Blake Black: Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual
Valentina Alexis Black– former supermodel, wife/slave of Blake Black
*Ellen McGraw - Stalker

The Chadwell's
Lord Thomas Chadwell
Lady Catherine Chadwell
Mason Chadwell –great nephew to Matthew, fiancé to Daniela
Daniela – Frederick's daughter, fiancée to Mason
Claudia Chadwell-Winston and her husband, Martin Winston
Braxton Chadwell and his wife, Tara
Carlton Chadwell and his wife, Carmen
Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

Staff
Margaret Jones – Assistant to Hayley
Brian West – Assistant to Jake
Marvina – New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

*New character


Ellen McGraw was walking down the runway when she felt a knot in her stomach and nausea rising to her lips. She managed to complete her turn before going back inside and throwing up inside a wastepaper basket. No one noticed or even cared. One model or another was always throwing up.

Ellen wiped her mouth as the designer came over to her. He was a tall flamboyantly gay man named Sven, "You are not changed. Stop throwing up your lunch and get into the next garment. You are putting us all behind." He said in his phony French accent. He had actually been born in Brooklyn and his given name was Steven.

Ellen went to change, but inside her head a voice was screaming at her, "YOU DID IT!" and she grinned.

***

Valentina was at the fashion show and felt that something was up with Ellen. She went backstage. Sven saw her and swished his way up to her, "My darling, where have you been?" He said air kissing her.

"I've been getting married," Valentina said showing off her ring.

"What a gorgeous rock. He must be loaded. We've missed you." He said gazing at her. "Why don't you put on the wedding dress and take the last turn?" Sven asked.

"I couldn't" Valentina said.

"Please" begged Sven.

"Let me ask my husband. If he says yes, then I will."

Sven clapped his hands, "If he says no then I will beg him. I will give you any dress from my collection if you do this for me."

Valentina spoke with Blake who gave her his approval just this once. Blake told her that he would be there in fifteen minutes because he wanted to watch her.

"My husband says yes and he will be here in fifteen minutes so I can't go on before he gets here. He wants to see me walk down the runway." Valentina said excitedly.

Sven clapped his hands delightedly, "Hair and make-up, we have a star to get ready. You may have the entire collection if you wish." Sven took Valentina's hands in his and kissed them. He then led Valentina off to get ready.

The model, a woman named Anushka was supposed to be wearing the wedding dress. She was highly upset to learn that Valentina had upstaged her and was taking her dress. "That old cow is going to walk in the show with my dress." She said with her Russian accent.

Ellen chuckled and went to find Valentina. She stood in the doorway as Valentina was getting made up. "I'm surprised to see you here. I thought your modeling days were over."

"This is a onetime thing. Blake sent me here to pick out clothes and I saw you turn pale, I was concerned. When I came backstage, Sven asked me to be in the show. I called my husband, who is on his way here and he said I could do it this one time." Valentina said as her hair was being put up.

"Are you all right Ellen?" She asked.

"I'm fine, in fact more than fine. I have a new boyfriend. He's sweet and we are thinking of getting married." Ellen said smiling.

"I'd like to meet him, what does he do?" Valentina asked.

Before Ellen could answer, Sven came over to her, "You have one more change, get to it and you" Sven said coming over to Valentina, "Look exquisite. Time to get you into that gown. By the way I think your husband has arrived. He looks very rich and very scary, just the way I like my men."

Valentina laughed, "I'll introduce you later. Shoo I'm going to get dressed now."

Blake had brought a professional photographer with him to take photos of his wife. He wanted to surprise her with the photo for their home.

Blake watched as Ellen whom he had met came down the runway. She was pretty enough but not as beautiful as Valentina. He saw the other models and liked some of the clothes and then came Valentina. She looked so exotic, so animalistic in the bridal gown and he could feel his dick get hard. She was priceless and he was the lucky man that owned and fucked her every night. He was the man she called Master. He was the man she knelt waiting at the door to come home so she could suck his big cock.

Valentina spotted him and at the end of the runway gave him a wink beneath the veil she wore. The designer came out to great applause and took Valentina's arm. "We are so lucky that Valentina was in the audience tonight. I begged her to wear my dress, doesn't she look fantastic?"

The crowd erupted to cheers and catcalls. Sven stepped back as applause rained down on Valentina who did a curtsy to the crowd. Sven lifted the veil and kissed her on one cheek then the other.

The show ended and security came to escort Blake backstage. Blake looked at his wife who had changed back into her clothes with the make-up still on. She kissed her husband. "Leave the make-up on. You were wonderful."

Valentina lowered her gaze, "Thank you Master for letting me do this."

Sven came over and gushed about Valentina. He told Blake that he was gifting her his entire collection. Blake told him it wasn't necessary, but Sven insisted that Valentina doing him this favor would sell more clothes and he wanted her to wear the clothes in good health.

"I won't be able to wear them for long Sven, I'm pregnant." Valentina said smiling at Blake.

"Ah pregnant, how wonderful" Sven said, "I should do a maternity line just for you."

Blake smiled at Sven, "No more modeling for my wife, at least not until she has the baby then we shall see. I want her to take care of herself."

Sven nodded and was about to say something, when he was called away.

Blake took Valentina's arm. "Do you miss it?"

"Not really. I find that I'm very happy being with you. I see my friends and I'm getting to know some of the Cassidy's." Valentina said and then whispered to her husband, "Master, do you have to go back to work."

"Yes, but you are coming with me." He said and taking her hand they got into his car where the driver drove them to the office.

Everyone had gone home. Blake took Valentina to his office and shut and locked the door. He unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. He then ordered Valentina out of her skirt. He went over to a chest of drawers and took out some wrist cuffs which he used to cuff Valentina's wrists behind her back.

He had Valentina step out of her underwear as he eased them down her legs. Blake's desk top was empty, all his papers put away. Pointing to the top of the desk Valentina climbed on top naked. Blake put nipple clamps on her nipples and took out a crop. "This is for my pleasure. You haven't done anything wrong. In fact, you look beautiful and that is why I'm taking you here."

Blake went to the door and opened it. The photographer stepped through. Valentina looked at Blake apprehensively, but said nothing, "The photos are for me." Blake said. "Today you get to model just for me.

The photographer took photos of every inch of Valentina's body. Blake put his thumb in her mouth and she sucked it. "You watch me my love. Show me what a supermodel can do." He said and she followed his instructions. Blake pulled on the chain which held the nipple clamps and Valentina moaned, "Ahhh" The photographer clicked away. The look on Valentina's face was beautiful. Blake began using the crop on her body as Valentina squirmed with passion

Blake had Valentina sit on his desk with her legs wide and the photographer took more pictures. Her arms were released from the cuffs and he had her play with her pussy. "Valentina I want you to cum for me." Blake turned to the photographer and said, "I want a picture of her face when she cums."

It didn't take long before Valentina, with her eyes locked on Blake's eyes came hard calling his name. The photographer caught the shot. His dick was hard, but he would have to wait.

He would have loved to fuck this beauty and he knew that after he developed these pictures he would be masturbating. Blake ordered the photographer to give him the negatives and photos but before he handed them over he would stroke his dick until he came quite a few times. Valentina Black was gorgeous and Blake was a very lucky man. Also Blake was paying him handsomely not only for his work, but his discretion as well.

"Thank you" Blake said to the photographer, "You may leave. No one but you sees these photos" Blake's voice was horse with need.

When the door was closed, Blake kissed Valentina deeply and passionately. He took out his cock and presented it to her lips. Valentina opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Blake smiled as she waited before he moved his cock slowly into her mouth. Once she had most of it, Valentina hungrily began sucking him. "That's it my slave. You did very well. At some point I will have photos taken of you sucking my cock. These are for my use only. I have no intention of keeping them anywhere but for my view and a few friends, but right now I want you to suck my cock hard."

Blake maneuvered Valentina to the edge of the desk and bent her head down. He fucked in her mouth and using the crop, spanked her pussy. Valentina moaned around his cock. Blake kept fucking her mouth, "Yes my slut. My beautiful slave. I loved how you looked today. Suck my cock baby; make love to your Master's dick." He plunged his cock deep into her mouth.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! He hit her pussy and Valentina was ready to cum again. She loved it when Blake used her like this; just the two of them and him taking her the way he wanted to. She wanted to please him and she sucked him down her throat. Her body was tense. Blake reached down and pulled on the chain. Valentina groaned on his dick as Blake fucked her mouth.

Blake pulled out abruptly leaving Valentina feeling empty. Valentina whimpered. She watched as he undressed. She was waiting, her pussy throbbing with hunger for Blake's cock and need to feel his tongue on hers. Blake sat in his chair behind the desk and moved Valentina. He pulled her down onto his dick and she sank her pussy on his cock taking him completely. Blake held her and moved her body up and down. "Every time I sit here, I will remember this." He said as he moved her body. Staring into her eyes he took off the clamps and bit her nipples. "Ahhhh Master." Valentina groaned.

"Yes my baby, my beautiful baby, my love. Cum for me." Valentina howled and let go. She wrapped her arms around Blake's neck, threw her head back and creamed all over his cock.

Blake allowed her a moment then lifted her up and onto the desk where he fucked her until he too found his release. Valentina held him to her breasts and he kissed her nipples gently. "That was lovely my dear. I think we should dress and get ready to go home. Go into the bathroom and clean up and we will have a very nice dinner." Blake said exhausted and kissed her lips.

Blake managed to get off her body and sit down in the chair. He rested and watched Valentina as she got off the desk and walked gracefully away towards the spacious bathroom. Blake liked looking at her naked body.

Valentina took a quick shower and dressed. Blake cleaned off his desk and called the cleaning crew to ventilate the room which smelled of sex.

By the time Valentina came out of the bathroom, Blake had dressed. She took his arm and they got into the car where their driver drove them home.

***

Blake went into the office the next morning to find all the legal papers for the Chadwell twins as they were now being called, on his desk signed by Matthew and Helen. The twins start in life was assured and copies of the agreement would be sent to Daniela.

Blake thought about Jake and Matthew. He wished he could be a fly on the wall when Jake returned and Matthew confronted him about Daniela.

As Blake opened his briefcase he let out a chuckle. Inside were the black lace panties his wife had worn with a note attached, "Just so my dear Master may remember where he took me yesterday. With Love your wife and slave, Valentina."

Blake laughed for a good long time. She surprised him every minute.

***

Hayley and Jake enjoyed the rest of their time in Italy. Jake fucked her in every room of the Villa including the kitchen and they were nearly caught by the butler.

Now, they were on the private plane, on their way to where, Hayley didn't know but she was happy just being with him.

They landed at LAX and to Hayley's surprise Samantha was at the airport to meet them. They climbed into her SUV and Samantha drove them to her mansion in Holmby Hills. Brandon was at the studio and would be home later in the evening.

Hayley sat upfront with her sister and they chatted away as Jake looked out the window at the beautiful lush Palm trees. He hadn't been to LA before and could imagine having a place here. They pulled up in front of the Mansion and Jake again marveled at how much money the Cassidy's had at their disposal.

This home was the home of a movie star and looked the part. There was a large portrait of Samantha and Brandon in the living room. The butler came and took their bags up to a spacious room overlooking the pool. "Does everyone in your family have a butler?" Jake asked.

Hayley giggled, "A great many of them do. We can have one in the house if you'd like."

"Right now I think I'll stick with Marvina. She's quite enough." Jake said. Hayley came over to him and put her arms around his waist. She kissed him softly. "Thank you for bringing us here."

Jake returned her kiss and chuckled lightly, "This wasn't my idea. I had wanted to take you backpacking in Alaska, but Samantha said you'd probably enjoy this better."

"Backpacking? Alaska? I'm sure Sam got a chuckle out of that. I am not the nature loving girl." Hayley said and Jake kissed her nose.

Samantha knocked on the door. "My husband is on his way home. Very early for him and it's all due to your arrival. We've arranged a few surprises for you two newlyweds and we'll also let you have some privacy. So enjoy yourselves and if you need anything the staff is at your disposal. Tonight we'll be grilling steaks outside. Dinner is informal." Samantha turned and closed the door behind her.

Brandon arrived home and Samantha kissed her husband. "I'm glad they're here."

"So am I" Brandon said as they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Samantha's phone rang and she checked the number. "It's Quinn." She said to Brandon.

"What? Oh My God that's so great. I'm so happy for you." Samantha mouthed to Brandon, "Quinn's pregnant. She took one of those tests. She's going to the doctor's day after tomorrow to make sure."

Brandon grinned. They would have to wait until after Quinn's first trimester, then they could start. Brandon mouthed back, "Tell Jonah and Quinn congratulations from us and Hayley and Jake. I'm sure they will want to know. Boy, babies are coming around here fast." Brandon said kissing his wife.

He left her to talk to Quinn and went upstairs to his bedroom to change. Jake knocked on the bedroom door and the two friends, now, in-laws hugged. "Happy to see you, nice digs you got here." Jake said as he walked around the room.

"I'm glad to see you and also glad you decided to spend the week with us. Did Sam tell you that we are hosting a party for both of you tomorrow?" Brandon said as he changed his pants.

"No, but it sounds like fun." Jake said.

"Don't tell Hayley because I'm sure Sam wants to be the one to tell her, Quinn just found out she's pregnant." Brandon said unbuttoning his shirt.

"That's great, does that mean you and Samantha can start trying soon?" Jake said sitting down on the loveseat at the end of the bed.

"After Quinn's first trimester we can start and then after Sam gets pregnant it will be Denise and Daniel and then you and Hayley." Brandon said as he brushed his hair.

Samantha came upstairs all excited. Seeing Jake she asks, "Where's Hayley?"

"She's lying down; long day, long trip." Jake says. Samantha leaves the room and goes to see Hayley as Brandon brings Jake out onto the terrace in the bedroom which overlook the gardens.

***

Samantha comes into the room to see her sister lying on the bed. She is not asleep and Sam sits on the bed and strokes her hair. "Hey Sam, is Brandon here?"

"Yes, he's looking forward to seeing you. I have news." Samantha says and Hayley sits up.

"News" She asks

"Quinn's pregnant." Sam says and Hayley wakes completely up.

"That's so cool! Do mom and dad know?" Hayley asks excitedly.

"Yep, Quinn called them first. She is phoning Daniel and Denise. I'm sure they will be waiting for me. So everyone will be watching their calendars." Samantha says jokingly.

"Are you excited?" Hayley asks hugging her sister.

"I am and anxious to get started." Samantha said and then added, "We will be having dinner outside; grilled steaks, salads and lobster. So get ready and we'll go and eat. You can say hello to your brother-in-law."

Hayley got up and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She put her long hair into two pigtails. Sam had left to speak with the chef. Jake returned to the room. "You look really cute." He said kissing her. "I could fuck you right here and right now."

"After dinner" she whispered and bit his ear lobe.

Jake swatted her behind, "If I wanted to take you here and now in front of Brandon and Samantha I would."

Hayley lowered her eyes, "I'm sorry, I just meant it would be rude to be late for dinner."

Hand in hand they went down to dinner. Hayley hugged Brandon. Brandon led them outside where the table was set near the pool area and the wine was chilling.

The chef asked how they liked their steak and went to the outdoor grill.

"I really like your house." Jake said. "I wouldn't mind if we had a summer place here."

"Why don't you move to LA?" Brandon asked.

"No, LA doesn't look like my kind of place. I'm too much of a New Yorker. I like the subway and the fast pace of the city. Also my parents are getting older and I want to be around just in case they need me." Jake said.

Hayley agreed, "I'm starting a fashion line and I need to be in New York."

Samantha looked surprised, "You are. I'm so glad to hear that. Jake, Hayley was always designing clothes for her dolls as a child and now she'll do it for the masses. How wonderful!"

Hayley laughed, "I'm not starting tomorrow. I want to spend some time with Jake and then start, but that's the plan."

They ate and drank. Samantha was a little concerned about her husband. He looked a little tense. After dinner they talked about the next week. Tomorrow Samantha would take them around Los Angeles and show them around Rodeo Drive and other parts of LA, they would have lunch and then return home to get ready for the party.

Very late, after two bottles of wine each couple went to their room. Samantha hugged Brandon, "What's on your mind?"

12