The Family Ritual Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Denise and Daniel were very excited for Quinn and Jonah. They would be even more excited when Samantha and Brandon announced their pregnancy because then it would be their turn. Quinn and Jonah would be coming for the christening and they would celebrate then.

Daniel knew his wife wanted to get pregnant as soon as possible. Out of all the Cassidy's she expressed this desire even before they got engaged. She always wanted to be a mother and Daniel was happy that they wouldn't have to wait longer than a year for them to start trying as long as things went well for Brandon and Samantha.

***

Ellen had a feeling that she was being followed. She was having morning sickness. Before she left her hotel and before she had to be on set Ellen had managed to get herself together She spotted the photographer and knew he looked familiar and after a few days she remembered...she had seen him at the photo shoot where Valentina had worn the wedding dress.

She wondered who and then remembered he had been with Blake, Valentina's husband. She should have known that Brandon's wife, Samantha would go to Blake or maybe it was Brandon just wanting to make sure she was pregnant.

Ellen didn't know, but she had a few months before she showed so she breathed a sigh of relief. The photo shoot in Paris was the most important. It would give her enough money to disappear until the baby was born, her only problem would be to ditch the photographer after her Paris shoot. She would figure it out. Ellen would make sure that Samantha couldn't stop her pregnancy or take her baby.

Ellen was going to be staying in a compound owned by a billionaire she knew. He was gay and lived in a fortress in Switzerland. He was very happy to offer her this place to stay. They had been friend's a very long time and she had often acted as his beard; pretending they were dating until he came out publicly.

His name was Gary Shore and he had made his fortune as an entrepreneur. Ellen had known him when he had nothing and he had spent a few months sleeping on her couch. Gary was the only one who knew that the father of her baby was Brandon, but he didn't know the details and Ellen had no intention of telling him or anyone else. She just needed to finish the shoot in Paris and then she would be home free.

***

Samantha and Brandon were both at the doctor's office. They were having checkups in anticipation of getting pregnant in the next month after Quinn reached the end of her first trimester.

Blake informed Brandon that he had some men keeping an eye on Ellen and so far nothing unusual. Brandon breathed a sigh of relief. Per Blake's instructions he hadn't said anything to Samantha about Ellen.

He was going to be in New York shooting a movie and hoped that by the time they returned to Los Angeles, Samantha would be pregnant.

***

Claudia Chadwell-Winston had changed. She had changed after the ritual with Mason and Daniela she realized she had been harboring deep resentments with members of her family and had behaved like a first class bitch. She was determined that when Daniela arrived for her fitting she would be on her very best behavior and show her a good time. Her husband, Martin loved the changes in his wife. They talked more and she was less bossy or critical of him. Claudia was still a Domme but she treated her husband with more respect and valued his opinion.

Claudia had also started making amends to her sisters and sisters-in-law. She, Carmen and Tara had even had dinner together. Lady Catherine was pleased with her eldest child.

Adam had taken the anchor job and was spending more time at home with Sylvia. He kept her completely under his control and Sylvia flourished. She was happiest when Adam tied her up in the barn and whipped her.

***

Daniela asked Hayley to come with her to England, but Hayley had been away from work too long. "Why don't you ask Valentina? I'm sure she would love to come."

Daniela phoned Valentina, "Would you like to come to England with me next week? I'm leaving for my gown fitting and we could have a really good time. Lady Catherine is wonderful and the castle is beautiful."

Valentina was intrigued, "I have to ask my husband and if it is all right with him, I'd love to go."

Valentina asked Blake who to her surprise said yes and she phoned Daniela to tell her.

Lacy was so involved with Derrick that she barely cared that Valentina was leaving, "Just bring me back something English."

Lacy realized that the day Valentina was leaving was the staff's day off and only she and Blake would be home. Blake was taking Valentina to the airport and had asked Lacy to have dinner with him. Derrick would be busy that night filming so Lacy agreed and then she thought about it; everything was aligning so that she could go into Blake's office.

She would wait until Blake was gone and then she would find out what secrets he was keeping.

***

Blake had a feeling. He had a feeling that Lacy was up to something, what he didn't know, but she was being too cordial and too helpful. He dismissed the thought as he watched Lacy with Valentina. The plane would be leaving at 6 pm. Lacy helped Valentina put the finishing touches on her packing. The chauffeur put Valentina's bags into the car. Blake asked Lacy if she wanted to go with them to the airport, but she refused citing preparations for the two classes she was taking. Blake told her that he would be returning in a few hours and she should be ready for dinner. He had made a reservation at a very nice neighborhood restaurant.

Lacy waited for half an hour to ensure that Blake and Valentina weren't returning because of some forgotten item, then she went downstairs to Blake's office.

She took the key from the chain around her neck and opened the office door. Turning on the light she began looking around. On Blake's desk was an opened folder with handwritten notes. It looked like a contract and immediately caught Lacy's attention. Lacy sat down in Blake's chair, put her feet up on the desk, took the contract out and began to read.

Lacy didn't notice the panel on the inside of the door. You didn't just unlock Blake's office and walk in. First you had to use the key, then put in the five digit code otherwise within fifteen seconds a notification would be sent to Blake and Henry.

Blake was sitting in the car with Valentina half way to the airport when he felt his phone vibrate. He saw the notification; someone had broken into his office at home. Blake used the app on his phone which showed him who was in his office. He saw Lacy and she was reading the contract with her feet up on his desk.

Blake was incensed. "Darling, I have to go home. Your sister is up to something. Have a safe trip and call me when you get there."

Valentina grabbed his arm, "It can wait until we go to the airport Sir. You have cameras in your office and you can phone Henry."

Blake kissed Valentina's cheek, "You are so right my dear." He said as he called Henry.

"Sir I just got the beep on my phone, I will be at the house within five minutes." Henry said his breathing rapid as if he were running.

"Henry, slow down. I don't need you having a heart attack. It's Lacy and she's reading a file she has no business reading. She will be punished severely. I am on my way to the airport with Valentina so you get her out of there and lock her in her room. I'll deal with her when I get back and please phone Derrick and tell him. We'll all deal with Miss Lacy tonight and tomorrow."

***

Blake got himself together and Valentina took his hand and kissed it. "I know what my sister did was horrible, but Blake, she's my sister. Punish her, but don't go too far. She is promised to Derrick." Valentina said.

Blake agreed, "I know why I married you. You are very smart. You have my word that Lacy will be punished but I won't go too far. Derrick and Henry will join me in her punishment."

Valentina agreed. "What was she thinking? How dare she? If I hadn't promised Daniela, I would help you with her punishment." Blake laughed and relaxed. By the time they got to the airport he had calmed down considerably and managed to greet Daniela warmly with a hug as she stepped out the limousine. She was alone. She and Mason had argued about his coming to the airport, but Daniela told him that his place was with the babies and the restaurant. She would call him before take-off and after they landed.

Blake walked her and Valentina to the plane, "I've been meaning to come by and see those sweet babies of yours, Valentina tells me they are quite beautiful."

"Yes, if I say so myself, this is the first time I've been away from them and I'll miss them." Daniela said.

"You'll be back in no time and I'm sure Lady Catherine is anxious to see you. Please take care of my dear wife and tell her what she has to look forward to." Blake said kissing Valentina's cheek.

Daniela looked warmly at Blake, "I want to thank you for arranging for my children's college. We have a long way to go and I hope they will be worthy of one of those schools."

Blake laughed, "They are Cassidy's and I'm sure they will be ready. My vote goes to Harvard." They all laughed.

Blake walked the ladies to the door of the plane then kissing Valentina again he wished them a safe journey, walked down the steps and back into his car."

***

Lacy started reading and she couldn't stop. "What the fuck and who is this for? This is some fucked up shit!" She said as she read the contract.

"I need to take a photo of this, because no one would believe it. I thought I'd find some information, but this..." Lacy said her mouth gaped open in surprise.

Suddenly the door to the office burst open and Henry was standing there staring at her. Lacy turned pale as Henry went behind the door and put in the code.

He took out his phone and dialed Blake's number, "She's still in here Sir. I'll do as you ask."

Henry looked at Lacy and shook his head, "Mr. Black will be home in an hour and a half." He said seriously, his face masking his emotions, "He has ordered me to take you to your room. You are to stay there until his return."

Lacy thought she would be sick. "I uhm" she didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to do.

"You don't know there are cameras in this room, as well as this keypad which you have to put in the code after you open the door. Mr. Black represents one of the most powerful family's in the country; did you not think that he would have security to ensure that their files were safe? Mr. Black is not pleased, please come with me." Henry said and from his pocket he removed a small pistol.

Lacy turned even paler than she had been. She stood. "Henry you wouldn't shoot me would you?" She choked as she said the words and tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Come upstairs and wait for Mr. Black. He will decide what to do with you." Henry ordered.

Lacy started to walk past Henry when he grabbed the chain which was again around her neck and pulled it breaking the chain and capturing the key with his hand.

Henry said not a word as they walked up to Lacy's room. Lacy stepped in and Henry locked the door.

Lacy began pacing back and forth. "Oh shit! What have I done? Blake is going to kill me and Derrick, oh hell! Why couldn't I just leave this alone?"

Tears fell from her eyes and Lacy sat on the bed, her arms around her knees dreading Blake's return.

***

Blake was fuming all the way home. He was getting angrier and angrier the closer he got to the house. Henry opened the door as Blake's car pulled up and Blake jumped out. As Blake came up the steps, Henry said, "I phoned Mr. Derrick, he's on set and could not be disturbed. I just left a message for him to call you."

"What did she read?" Blake asked as he entered the house and walked directly to his office.

"A basic marriage contract that you were making notes on. She doesn't realize that it was her contract you were working on." Henry said smiling.

"Good. I'm glad for that, where did she get the key?" Blake asked puzzled.

"I have no idea Sir. It looks new, so I assume she either copied yours or mine. I keep my key on me except when I leave for my days off, maybe she went in my room and found it." Henry said.

"Make sure from now on you lock your room." Blake snapped. "I want to find out the reason why she wanted to go in my office. I want to find out what she intended to do with the information she found and then...I will punish her as she has never been punished before. She will marry Derrick now whether she wants to or not."

"Let me go upstairs and put the fear of God in her and then we'll plan her punishment." Blake said as he started up the stairs.

***

Lacy heard the footsteps as Blake stomped up the stairs. He wanted her to hear him coming, he wanted her to be afraid, he wanted her to know that he would punish her severely.

Henry unlocked the door and Blake walked through it. His voice boomed, "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD SPY ON ME, BREAK INTO MY OFFICE AND READ CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT FILES? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

Blake's voice was deadly as he walked closer to the cowering Lacy. His voice was soft which made him even deadlier; "I've done nothing but be good to you and you do this! Your sister knows and is very upset. She's pregnant. Do you only think of yourself? Why would you do this?"

Lacy was crying, she wiped her eyes and stared at Blake, "You have told me that you have someone picked out for me to marry and that you're training me for him. I've fallen in love with Derrick and I want to marry him. I don't want your pick of a man for me; an arranged marriage." She cried.

Blake stopped walking towards her. He threw back his head and laughed, but the laughter did not meet his eyes, "You stupid little bitch, Derrick was always my choice for you."

Lacy glared at Blake and then... fainted.