The Family Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,272 Followers

She looked at me for a second. Her mouth opened as if to speak, but no words escaped. Her green eyes were waterlogged with salty tears, she turned away, clutching the wrinkled sheets to her chest.

That was it, she would never forgive me. I climbed off her bed, lingering for a moment to watch her. Why wouldn't she look at me?

I was dizzy as I inched through her bedroom door. I prayed that she would stop me, bounce into my arms and whisper how desperately she loved me. Maybe she would invite me to share her bed.

Maybe I needed to see a shrink, she was my sister, why was that so hard for me to understand. I looked at Julie one final time. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the pink sheets. Her brow furrowed, she was deep in thought, probably deciding whether or not to report me.

I closed the door and leaned back against the cool wood. I hadn't realized how bad I was sweating, the thin cotton undershirt I wore was stuck to my back.

My face was wet where sweat and tears intermingled. What the hell was wrong with me? I could be at Renee's right now. She would have told me that she loved me and never wanted to lose me again. I could be wrapped her arms making love in her bed. Instead there I was, in the dark hallway, jilted and crying against my little sister's door.

I needed to retreat to my own room, maybe I would never come out again. I was so drained I felt like sleeping for the next week. I banged the back of my head hard against Julie's door, it hurt but I deserved it.

My name was called, barely a whisper. Julie called it again, this time a little louder.

I took a deep breath and cracked open her door. She was on top of the covers. Her perfect body was covered by the satiny camisole and a pair of knit cotton pajama bottoms. "Rick, I don't hate you." Her eyes locked on mine and I believed her. The things we had done on the family room floor confused her and scared her, but at no time had she never hated me. There was love in the smile forming on her face, love for me.

"I..." It was the perfect time to tell her how I felt, if my mouth would have only cooperated. "I don't hate you either." Well, maybe later. Julie climbed out of bed and straightened the covers. My eyes never left her body as she primped and smoothed the bed. She slid between the pink sheets and patted the space beside her.

I swallowed hard and joined my sister. This was what I had wanted all along, but still I trembled, unable to eradicate all of my fears. She scooted close. The freshness and warmth of her body stilled me. She was looking at me, the same way Renee had in front of her apartment building.

Cold sweat squeezed out of every pore in my body. The first time had been so sudden, two bumbling virgins guided by impulse and instincts. This time was different, I was in my little sister's bed, she had invited me to lay with her. We kissed, not as the result of confused hormones but because of something real and powerful.

Our mouths played for a while, until I caught her pillow-soft bottom lip between my teeth. She wrapped her arms around me as I tenderly chewed and sucked her moist lips. She pulled free and leaned against the headboard. She sucked her own bottom lip and moaned as she tasted our combined saliva.

I went for another kiss. Our lips connected and she pressed back against the wooden headboard, knocking it against the wall. I froze. What if our parents heard? Feeling Julie's lips against my own, made me forget about the risks.

I yanked my undershirt off, the hairs on my chest bristled with static electricity. My forefinger hooked onto the front of her camisole, giving my digit the good fortune of nestling between slick satin and her luxurious cleavage. "Julie, you'd better take this thing off, before I tear it off." I tugged on the camisole.

"You beast," she said, between giggles. She pulled off the slip of fabric and laid it on her nightstand. Her newly exposed skin danced with the glittering light from the lamp.

Julie snuggled next to me. I held her as tightly as I could without hurting her. Her skin was so warm and smooth compared to my own. I could feel the softness of her breasts mashed between us.

I leaned down to take one of her pink nipples in my mouth. My lips feasted upon the hardening nubbin of her left breast.

The salty taste of her rosy skin almost overwhelmed me. I pulled back, gasped for breath, then went back for more. I remembered to breath through my nose this time. My mouth would have been content if it remained linked to her pink nipple forever, but it's twin was in need of attention as well.

After a few more minutes I pried my mouth from my sister's breasts. I gazed at her pajama bottoms, remembering the wet, forbidden treasure between her legs. Julie knew what I wanted and rose to her knees. I tugged the drawstring of her knit bottoms, they fell down her legs and collapsed around her knees. She had mint green cotton panties underneath, I licked my lips when I saw the tuft of dark hairs pressed against the fabric.

I worked at my own shorts contorting my long limbs in an effort to disrobe. The shaky surface of the bed was not cooperating. I managed to work the shorts under my kneecaps, but lost my balance. Like a fallen oak I crashed face first into the mattress. I rolled to my back and kicked off my shorts. Julie giggled like a little girl, at least someone was amused by my lack of coordination.

"Cut that out, unless you want Mom and Dad to hear," I said. Julie laughed again, at least she was quiet about it.

She climbed on top of me, bringing our crotches into contact. I could feel the heat of her pussy through our underwear. She rubbed herself against my erection, alternating between soft bumps and determined grinds. My dick throbbed from the friction. Her moisture soaked through the cotton panties and dampened my own briefs.

I wondered why my conscience had abandoned me. I had expected it to show up, screaming words such as wrong, immoral, taboo, and incest. Of course if it had, I wouldn't have listened.

My insides surged, I was about to make a major mess in my briefs. I imagined Mom digging the soiled briefs out of my hamper. Sorry about the mess Mom, not sure if it's my cum or Julie's.

My little sister relented just as I was about to erupt. She crawled off of my body and peeled off her panties, the mint green crotch was dark and sticky with moisture.

I tried to finish stripping, but Julie's slender hand pressed against my chest and forced me back to the bed. "I'll take care of this," she said. She gripped the striped waistband and snapped it against my stomach. "You big klutz." She grasped the waistband again, pulling my briefs down this time. She stopped as my fully erect dick popped into view.

Her slender fingers wrapped around my rigid shaft. She looked down at it, fascinated. I don't think she had ever seen one in person. "It's amazing," she said. I'm not horse hung, or anything, but I am pretty tall and everything is in proportion. She gripped the flesh tighter, forcing me to gasp. She told me she could feel my pulse.

She stroked it once then released, I moaned my disapproval. "Lift your butt," she said. Once I complied she slid my underwear completely off.

She hovered over me, dragging her long hair over my naked body. She nuzzled my face, rubbing her cheek against my own, then kissed me. Her tongue explored every inch of my mouth, not stopping until I pinned it with my own. We embraced once more, the skin of our naked bodies rubbed together creating more wonderful friction.

The barriers between my erection and her warm pussy were gone, laying in mint green and white heaps on the floor. My dick was squeezed between Julie's thighs, the top of my shaft wedged between her moist vaginal lips. Soft pubic hairs caressed my shaft, I was in heaven.

My hands gripped her slim waist, just above the flair of her pelvis, I rolled our bodies until we had traded places, she was now on her back. My left hand explored her soft body, reaching for her slit. I dipped my index finger just inside the fleshy lips, it came out glistening. We were both ready.

Her thighs parted, and I climbed between. My dick was once more allowed entry to the vaginal equivalent of nirvana. I never wanted to go so long without being in my little sister again.

I sank myself to the hilt. The fit was snug, but at the same time perfect. She smiled at me, her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled with a radiance only found on a woman in love.

She moaned quietly as I started to piston. The left side of her face curled into a crooked smile as the head of my penis reached places deep inside her body. She controlled her voice, which was fortunate because this was not a moment I wanted to share with the rest of our family.

The first time we had made love she orgasmed loud enough to bring the roof down around us. Her hands slithered around my back, she scraped my skin with her long fingernails. She was about to cum.

"Oh God, Rick!" Her moan was a little too loud. I cupped my hand over her mouth, and listened for any signs of our parents. The hallway sounded quiet so I proceeded, setting her off. She whined and yelped beneath me in the throes of her orgasm. She arched her back and struggled against my palm. What if she couldn't breath?! I replaced my palm with my lips. She relaxed, I felt cool air shoot out of her nostrils, at least she was breathing. Julie stopped struggling, with a satisfied moan she melted into my kiss.

I started to thrust my hips again. Her wet, clenching pussy had taken me to the brink.

I had cum in her last time. It was just one squirt, before I pulled out, but I could have made my sister pregnant. She wasn't on the pill, I didn't have condoms and I had no idea when her last period was.

Despite my misgivings I came in her again. Only two squirts of my seed found their way to her body before I regained my senses, but it could have been enough. I untangled Julie's legs from my back and hauled my ejaculating cock out of her body. The final squirts of semen landed outside, on her supple skin where they could do no harm.

Julie didn't panic this time, nor did she slink away in disgust. She sighed and cuddled against me, telling me how good it had been. I felt proud that I had satisfied her. There were a million other emotions clashing together in my head at the moment, but I concentrated on pride.

Julie said nothing. If she struggled with any of the same emotions then she did a great job of masking them. She remained quiet, but looked content. She closed her green eyes until her chest rose and fell with gentle waves of sleep.

It had been my intention to get the hell out of her bedroom before being discovered, but I was spent from the long evening. I didn't have the will to unwrap her arms from around my body. What was wrong with two adult siblings sleeping naked in the same bed? I knew it was a huge risk, but after two weeks without much sleep my judgment was not especially sound.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day. I had to work until early evening. Lance would grill me unmercifully about my date with Renee, my parents would be even worse. I leaned over and kissed the top of Julie's head, when I did the worries melted away.

I yawned, I would have no trouble sleeping tonight. I set my watch to go off at four in the morning, plenty of time to escape to my own bedroom, then closed my eyes and fell asleep beside my baby sister.

To be continued...

Mused
Mused
1,272 Followers
12