The Family Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned away from my brother out of shame, but the next moment I felt his nearness behind me. He held me by my shoulders and pressed his whole body against mine. I felt his hardness on my bums. I shivered. The cold wind blown across helped only to increase the fever in me.

He turned me to face him. And then pressed his lips against mine and locked me in a fiery kiss. I yielded. He pushed down his brief and guided my hand to his cock. I broke the kiss and looked down. He was huge! And it jerked its head upward like a wild lizard. I was a bit frightened by its temper. But he moved close and held my breasts. I didn't retreat. He unhooked my bra and my panty followed. The wet wind had a free kiss on my exposed mounds.

In that moment, the sky flashed a lightning and the deity inside the sanctum sanctorum was revealed. And it was a goddess in her nakedness.

He lowered me on my back on the cold surface of the granite block. Then he laid his naked body on mine. I opened my thighs to receive him, but a virgin he too was. And, alas, he couldn't connect himself to the target. I put my hand in between and guided his cock-head into my pussy hole. It nudged in about an inch, but was prevented there by my virgin veil.

On the stonewall, the rain battered furiously.

My brother lost his patience in no time. With a vengeance he pinned me down and smashed my pit with his steel hard prick. A sharp pain ripped through me and I wailed in high pitch only to be drowned by the roaring rain.

'Leave me, you devil, you're killing me.' I cried.

But he didn't heed. He was driving his fiery monster through my burning notch. I couldn't bear with the pain. I tried to kick him off and free myself, but he was too much strong to get rid of. He fucked me with an aggression as if a butcher had a blunt knife at his worktable.

Unable to push him off, with tears running down my cheeks, I endured under my bother. And he, as if in a rape, attacked my cunt with his merciless cock and filled my virgin hole with his flaming fluid.

When he heaved off me, I inspected my aching pussy and found my blood flowing down stained with his surplus semen. I wept over it like as a wounded child. My brother tried to cheer up me, but I pushed him off and hated him.

The next day I ran away from home with my lover.

2.1

My lover took me to Kanpur, where his friend Surjit lived. My lover had a hope that his friend would find him a job. The house, where Surjit lived was behind the cinema Deoki Palace. Surjit was a sardar – a sikh. He was also about the age of my lover, but he had married already and had two kids. When we arrived at his, his wife had gone to deliver his third at her mother's house. Despite, the sardar-friend invited us in to his house and did all possible to make us feel at home. We were given a separate bedroom and in that very night, my lover and I celebrated our first night.

My lover was not as big as my brother in that department. His was only half the size of my brother's. And I didn't feel any pain when I was involved with his thing. My lover was very happy after having sex with me. He said that he was lucky to have an angel like me and promised that he would never leave me until his death.

Sardarji took my lover to three four firms and succeeded in finding him jobs, but my lover didn't get into the groove, saying that those jobs were not to his taste. Sardarji didn't lose his patience but gave my lover his consent and pocket money to go anywhere into the city and seek a job to his taste.

My lover then made it a routine to go out early in the morning and come back late in the night. Like that, it went up to a month and yet he couldn't find himself a suitable job. Sardarji didn't raise it as an issue, but I started losing my patience. My lover had stopped long back having sex with me, because he arrived every night dead tired.

One day I told our sardarji that I wanted to go to Gangaji (river Ganges) and have a snaan (bath) and pray her to bless us. He took me to Ganges. The river was at its spate because of the recent rains. The water was red in color and at tremendous speed. Sardarji too stepped in for the sake of my protection. Even as I took my very first dip, I was pulled down by the current and I had to get hold of sardar's hand. And he was on my downstream and the Ganges pushed me against him. In steadying me, accidentally, he caught hold of my breast. Our eyes met. I could read the disturbance in his look.

Though I was only eighteen and yet to be married, I was wearing a sari to pose as a married woman. In the turbulence of Ganges I found that sari was not a convenient dress. It exposed my thighs. I don't wear panties under sari while indoor. And on that day I proceeded out as such, forgetting to wear a panty.

When I took my second dip it happened. Water pulled me down and when I struggled to get up it pushed my sari up above my hips exposing the matted mound of my cunt. Sardar was stunned at my exhibit, but pulled me up in time. Our eyes met. I could recognize the fire in his look.

Suddenly it brought up the memories of my brother. I could feel the burning of his eyes on my skin. 'Bhaiya (brother)' I murmured to me.

'Did you say something?' Sardar asked.

'Nothing, let's go.'

'But the third dip remains.'

I looked into his eyes. They were boring into me. 'O.K. then, let me complete it. Hold me.' I told him and tied the pallu (border of the sari that covers the breasts) around my waist, baring my boobs. And from behind he put his hands through my armpits to hold me. And I took the third and final dip. He didn't miss his chance that time. He moved his hand under water and held me firmly by my boobs. And I didn't shy away, but in submission prolonged my third dip.

All the way back home, sardar was after me as a honey trapped bee. When we reached home, to our surprise, my lover was waiting there. And his face was gleaming full of his teeth. 'I got the job, at last, Surjit.'

'Really? The dip in Ganges yielded the result so fast?' Sardar wondered. On that night my lover had sex with me, but in my mind's eye it was only Sardarji.

The next day my lover joined duty, but Sardar took leave and said he wanted to go and have a visit on his wife. Before leaving he took care to water the flower plants that his wife was growing in pots around the house.

'Why troubling you, bhaai sahib (big brother), won't I do all these?' I said.

'But watering is a men's job.' He replied.

I didn't understand him. I thought that it was one of sardarji's absurdities. 'Even if your wife were here, you only do it?' I wanted to know.

'Only I have to water my wife's garden, no? If you permit, I can water yours too.'

That struck me and a hot wave seized up my body. I turned to go in, but at the doorstep, I turned back and cast him an inviting glance and went in. He followed me. He was a big man. He swept me of my legs and carried me in to his bedroom. I would say that he almost tore my cloths. He might have starved so long after his wife left for delivery.

His cock was huge, as huge as that of my brother. Yet when he entered me it didn't create any pain. He fucked with force. I didn't know why, but in his place suddenly appeared my own brother's face. And by all means the fuck was excellent, not like the ones I had with my lover.

'Bhaiyaa, O bhaiyaa...' I moaned through out the fuck; and received his strokes with an unexplainable feeling of nostalgia.

And soon I climaxed. And it was tremendous. I climaxed for the first time in my life. The acts I had my lover were nothing. Sardar emptied his lava into my cavern and dismounted me.

'Ooph, kya cheez hai! Ithnee tight aur ektham garam choot hum dekha bhi nahi aur chodha bhi nahi. (Ooph, what a rarity! I had never come across nor fucked a pussy so tight and totally hot)' Sardar exclaimed.

In that same day itself we fucked four times. Sardar cancelled his trip to visit his wife. While we were making love, I called him 'bhaiyaa (brother)' again and again. He took it natural, because that was how I called him in front of others. But it connected me to a past painful experience, being converted then in my mind's eye, into a pleasure that gave me a secret satisfaction.

Our fucking went like that nearly for a month, but was discovered one day by my lover and he deserted us leaving us a letter. Sardar consoled and promised me that he would look after me. But my lover didn't leave it there. He went straight to sardar's wife and told her everything. Sardarini arrived there with her relatives, and drove me away with a broomstick thrashing.

2.2

I returned home with a high fever. I had to do a ticket less travel by the train. I couldn't have anything to eat and I had my periods too.

My dad was a living god, I must say. He didn't ask me anything about. He took me into his embrace and said, 'Never mind. Tell the neighbors that you were spending your holidays at a relative.' And I wept uncontrollably on his shoulders.

My brother on the other hand was angry with me. He didn't even speak to me. And one day after I regained my health, when we were alone, I wanted to know from my brother why he was so. He cast me a glance full of hatred.

I didn't give up. He was sitting on a sofa in the main hall. I went and hugged him from behind. He got up as if he had come in to contact with an ugly thing. I went around and faced him. His eyes were red and his lips were quivering and he was in the edge of crying. In that moment I understood his love. I collapsed at his feet and cried myself.

We were like that for quite some time. Then he lifted me up and asked in a tiny voice, 'Why did you do that on me?'

I only wept.

He pulled me to him. And I crushed him in a tight embrace. Then we kissed. It was a deep wet kiss of long separated lovers. We collapsed on the sofa, him over me. I myself undressed and offered him my nakedness.

He was not violent this time as he was before. He fondled my breasts and sucked at them. I freed his cock and ran my hand along its length. We were kissing again and again. I opened up my thighs and murmured in his ear, "Enter, brother, the gate which you opened a month back."

He fumbled this time also. Poor boy, he didn't venture out as I did. I took his cock and guided it into me. He immersed into me up to his balls. Secretions seeped out of my hole.

'Oh, my goddess, isn't this I longed for? Why did I run away so foolishly? Fuck me brother, fuck your foolish sister as hard as you can and punish her stupid cunt with your enraged cock.'

At my words he moved his cock, in and out of my weeping sheath and kissed my lips and said, 'Oh, Saroj, you don't know how much I love you. I was longing to fuck you ever since semen started forming up at my balls. And you ran out on me only to insult and make my love meaningless.'

'I ran out only to realize that there is no true love in the outer world. I'm sorry sorry sorry. Now I've come back to give all of mine to you. Fuck me and empty the semen load that has accumulated for me in your balls.'

He increased his force and gave me nice strokes. I raised my hips and received them deeply. My cunt clung to his hitting cock and wept sweetly around it, on their reunion. His hands kneaded my breasts and his tongue probed into my mouth. I ruffled and pulled at his hairs, affectionately.

It went on and on and at one point suddenly he shouted that he was coming and doubled his speed. Immediately my dam also started breaking and I whimpered and bumped up my cunt to receive him more. He groaned and drove hard and, in to my depths, his cock swelled and gushed in hot streams.

I bound him to me with my long legs. We remained like that, I don't know for how long.

'Unbelievable! The pleasure down there in the depths of your slimy hot pussy!' He exclaimed.

'Unbelievable too, the spell of a brother's cock to raise the pleasure from the depths of his sister's pussy!' I quipped.

And we laughed. By then his cock stirred again in the shelter of my sheath. We exchanged a meaningful look. When his rod extended into my depth, I swayed my hip up and down to invite him for a second fuck. With a pleasing expression on his face he engaged himself in the task. We swam into the depth of bliss.

After that beautiful encounter, we became real lovers. I was bubbling of my love. Our dad was happy at my change. He encouraged my brother to take me out. Poor dad, he didn't have an iota of an idea of his children's love. And we were fucking behind his back.

But every good thing has its sad end. We failed to take enough care, of course. On the same sofa in the main hall, where we started our sexploration, we were having a quickie one day with our dress on, opened only at our groins. We heard a throat clearing. And there in the doorstep was standing our dad. And my brother rolled off me, fell down on the floor, sprung up and ran out of the house pushing away my dad in the doorway.

And he returned not thereafter.

2.3

Locking my door I wept and wept. I couldn't find any solace. One day my father entered my room, sat on my bed and placing my head on his lap, spoke to me in a soothing soft voice, 'It's not at all my fault, my child. I never expected that situation. You see, I didn't even raise my voice nor condemned it. Poor boy scared himself and ran away. I don't know why this happens only to me: first it was your mother, then your elder sister and then you and now this boy, why people always running away from me? Will you at least care to stay with this poor old man or...?' And he broke down.

I was at a loss and pained by his utterances. I hugged his neck and wept with him. 'No, papa, never again; the world outside is no good. And moreover I do love you.'

'Thank you, my darling.' He hugged me with tears running down and kissed my forehead.

I waited him to recover and asked in a tiny voice, 'And you don't disapprove our relationship, I mean, between me and my brother?'

'Why should I, darling, when I myself had engaged in such relationships?' He said in a matter of fact voice.

'My goodness, what do you mean, papa?'

'It's an old story of another time.'

'Would you mind to expound it?'

He cast a long look on me, sighed and started narrating his history:

2.3.1

"I was 22 years old then, just completed my college. I wanted to go for a job, but my dad told me to look after the family shop. There was not much work for two people in a small shop. And I used to spend most of my time idling in my home. I was the only child for my parents.

"One day, it seemed, my mother noticed my restlessness. She called me for a card game with her. I agreed. My mother was good at the game. We played for money. I had an edge over her and won in the end.

"Next day she didn't agree to bet on money, because it was not my own earning but theirs. She suggested that the loser had to kiss the winner, wherever the winner wanted the loser to do so, even if it happened to be the winner's feet. Out of gambling thrill, I accepted her suggestion.

"We started our play. And she was not the one of previous day. She won every game. She demanded me to kiss her feet first. I did. There is nothing wrong in kissing one's own mother's feet. To the next win, she hiked her sari and told me to kiss her knees. I did. But to the third win, she hiked her sari up above her waist and exposed her shaved cunt. It looked like a pav roti (an Indian bread). My cock hardened immediately.

"Leaning on the hand rest of the sofa, where we were playing the cards, she spread her thighs. Her cunt unfolded its petals like a hibiscus flower. I was thrilled at the developments, but hesitated at the same time.

'Come on, loser, kiss me here.' She pointed right at her cunt.

'But, ma...'

'What is there to fuss? It is the sacred place from where you came out to this world.' My mom announced in a proud voice. 'You must be grateful to get a chance like this to worship and please your birth place.'

"I slipped of the sofa and knelt on the floor. She ran her fingers through my hair, affectionately. She positioned herself conveniently to present her cunt to my advantage. Its pinkish opening was gleaming with its excessive wetness. I placed my hands on her thighs and they were feverishly hot. She might have sexed-up already. I lowered my head and felt her heat and scent even before I made the contact. I kissed on her shaven white mound and looked up. Mom smiled at me and signaled, waggling her tongue. I smiled back and obeyed. First I kissed squarely on her flowered slit and then licked the whole wet patch.

"My mother groaned, 'Ah, baby, that's it. Eat my cunt. Eat your beloved birth place.'

"I dived into her cleft and licked and fucked her with my tongue. In between her groaning, my mom, as a true mother in training her child, instructed and guided me in my first ever cunnilingus. I did as she demanded and she was full of praise for me.

'Now, take my clit between your lips and nibble at it as if it were a prick and provoke it with your tongue.' She instructed.

"I followed.

"In no time she vibrated at her cuntal region, pulled at my hairs and flooded my mouth and chin with her hot thin juices. I went on licking, but she stopped me, pulled me up and kissed my lips. 'Thank you, darling' she said. 'What a nice manner you pleased your birth place!'

"And she was about to cover and get up. I was alarmed. 'Is that all, ma? Isn't there any other manner to do my service to please my birth place?' I pleaded her on the brink of tears.

"My mother laughed and winked at and assured me in a husky voice. 'Don't worry; I promise you a fuck...in...my...cunt, but tell me first, how many girls you've had so far?'

'How many?! Oh ma, don't be so cruel. Why making fun of me?'

'What is fun about it? You're 22 and have friends in the opposite sex too, no?'

'But, ma, they're only friends; mere friends.'

'And no sex?'

'No sex.'

'Swear on me.'

'I swear.' I put my hand on her head.

"She made me stand and pulled my trousers down and my brief. My cock sprang up and nearly slapped at her face.

'Oh, my...what a cock!' Mom took it in her hand, pushed back its foreskin and inspected the vain underneath that connects the stem and the glans. 'Well, it's intact.'

"I was confused by her act and was impatient to have some action. She appeared to be not in a hurry. She got up, picked up the phone, dialed and started speaking to someone.

'Good news! Swargadwaar (gateway of heaven) calls on us.'

'..............'

'Yes, he is.'

'..............'

'Yes, it's very much intact.'

"Mom hung up the phone and turned her attention again on me. I was trying to soothe my restless cock by running my hand over it. She reached me with a smile and pushed me down on the sofa. Kneeling in between my legs, she held my cock, bent her head and took my cock-head in to her mouth. Aha, what a warmth! And what a heavenly feeling it was!

"Taking three four suck at my cock, mom pulled of her mouth and asked, 'May I seek my son a promise?'

'A promise!' I wondered. 'What's it, ma?'

'That your first fuck would be performed only in my cunt.'

'Ah, what a sweet request! I promise. When is it, ma, now? I'm dying to.'

'Be patient, lover boy. Prior to it, a pooja (ritual) is to be performed.'

'A pooja? What for?'

'To defile you, my son.' I heard my dad's voice.

"I turned around and was shocked to see my dad at the doorstep. A shiver seized me and I tried to get up, but my mom held me still. My dad came around and sat by my side casually. He put his hand around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

'Look, what a growth your son has.' Mom sought my dad's attention to the cock in her hand.

'My goddess, it's titanic!' Dad took my cock from mom's hand and ran his fingers to its length. 'Goddess Swargadwaarika has shaped this so big to serve and please his birth place.'