The Fantasy Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LATER

I don't remember Sonia and James going back to their room. I awoke before Dan expecting him to be angry and upset. But instead he just said: "Did you know James was going to be here?"

"Yes, we planned it on Wednesday when he apologised for not giving me am orgasm in my office the day before. Are you mad?"

"I'm still in a state of shock..."

"But..?"

"But I love and adore you Dr Naughty and last night was the kinkiest, sexiest night of my life."

"Fancy being a tart with me then?"

"I want to watch you get gang banged by a load of studs and then I want to be their plaything."

"You want a load of hot hunky guys to fuck your wife in front of you."

"Oh yes please Jo."

"And you want these same guys to fuck you while you're wearing a maid's outfit with glossy sheer black stockings."

"Yes please Jo. I'm gagging for that."

"And I can have sex with whoever I want, whenever I want in front of you and you'll clean me up afterwards eating their cum from my pussy wearing your little maid's outfit?"

"Yes Jo, yes Dr Naughty...you're in charge now. You can fuck whoever you want and I promise to clean up afterwards."

My hubby is mine. All mine. And I think he's going to love wearing my lingerie and getting fucked by a load of hot guys. After they've fucked me of course.

TO BE CONTINUED

12