The Fantasy Goes Further

Story Info
Her mind takes me to a place she didn't forsee.
2.5k words
3.45
31.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomax1
lomax1
7 Followers

After the birthday encounter with Josh our sex life has new vigor. We do not talk of that evening in detail but the memory of it and especially its effect on Mary's perception of herself sexually has made her more passionate.

On more than one occasion after she has satisfied herself on Petey, she turns her gorgeous ass to me and invites me into her tight little rectum for an orgasm I can only describe as heavenly.

After we had finished our lovemaking and were cuddling about a week ago I, asked her what she wanted for our anniversary hoping she might take the bait. Did she ever - hook line and sinker!

She grinned sheepishly and said, "Josh."

We had three weeks to make the arrangements so things went smoothly. Having used the service before we were treated as 'regulars'. I called Josh and he eagerly agreed and also accepted my invitation to have dinner with Mary and me.

I made dinner reservations and the arrangements at the motel so we were set. We meet Josh at the restaurant and sat down to dinner in a quiet booth in the back corner. Mary sat across from me next to Josh as though he were one of our young relatives. The waitress inquired if he was our son.

Mary responded, "he is our nephew from upstate."

I watched as the two of them acted like teenagers playing bump and tickle. Occasionally one of them would flinch as they grabbed each other in an inappropriate spot. I just looked at them the way I had looked at my daughters when they acted up. Kids?

It was nice to see her 'let her hair down' and feel truly free to enjoy herself. I had a hard on just thinking about what they were doing. After we finished coffee I paid the bill and we headed for the motel. I had checked in earlier so we went straight to the room.

In the elevator they behaved themselves as Mary held onto my arm and hugged me as we stepped off on our floor. After I opened the door and let Mary and Josh enter.

I was stunned as she stopped and let Josh pass but put her hand on my chest to stop me and said, "can you please leave Josh and I alone for an hour or so."

It felt as though she had kicked me in the balls. 'Why?' I stammered.

All she said was, "Because I am asking you to."

I protested and asked what they had planned that I had not already witnessed. I was crushed, what were they going to do? All kinds of crazy thoughts raced through my head. S&M, water sports, a threesome or a gangbang without me? Was Josh in on this?

She said, "go downstairs and call here in an hour and I let you know if your allowed to come back up."

"But why?" I protested.

"If you truly love me and trust me you'll do as I ask", was all she said reaching out and snatching the key card from my hand.

She opened the door and pushed me out as I looked for some sign in her eyes. She avoided my attempt at a kiss, pecked me on the cheek and shut the door.

As the door closed I broke down and started to ball like a baby. My tears clouded my eyes as I headed for the service stairs. I did not want to get in the elevator like this and I didn't want to be seen in the lobby either. I walked out of the exit at the bottom of the stairs knowing there was no way back but through the lobby. What was I going to do?

Had I opened the 'Cuckold' can of worms? Was I going to be subservient to her 'lovers'? Was she already fucking others behind my back? Most importantly was she still in love with me? Did she still even want me to touch her? I opened the door to the car and flopped in and broke down again.

I must have cried for a whole hour because I looked at the clock and it was quarter past 9:00 and she had thrown me out at about 8:00. My head was about to explode. I was literally sick to my stomach and opened the car door and puked. What should I do? I felt like starting the car and driving home and leaving the two, or three? Or more? of them to fuck their brains out.

When I got home what would I do? Should I call them and tell them to go fuck themselves and then blow my brains all over the wall while they listened? What had I done to deserve this? Could I recover from the loss? Was it worth living without her love?

Being the chicken shit that I can be at times I got out of the car and got a paper towel out of the trunk and blew my nose and wiped my eyes as best I could. I went into the lobby and found the courtesy phone and called the room.

Mary answered and said, "why didn't you call it's been almost 2 hours?"

All I could think to say was, "I got the impression that I wouldn't be needed till morning." "I guess that you want me to go home and pick you up tomorrow?" "I love you so much I'll do anything you want me to just don't shut me out!" I started to cry again.

There was silence on the other end of the line then she said, "Oh my god what have I done?" She started to sob.

I heard Josh say in the background, "what's the mater -- is he ok?"

She said to him, "please go down and bring him up here."

She got back on the line and said, "I'm so sorry -- I love you so much --please forgive me for being so stupid." "Josh is coming down." She hung up the phone.

Josh stepped off the elevator and came toward me with his hand out and took my arm and led me back to the elevator. We stopped at the door to the room and he said, "It's not anything that you might have imagined." "Mary dearly loves you -- you'll see give her a chance." He knocked on the door and after a brief delay it opened.

I stepped in and Josh closed the door. She stood looking at me for a brief moment then rushed to me and grabbed me tightly and began to sob again. She was fully clothed -- so was Josh -- what was going on?

She looked into my eyes and then kissed me deeply and said, "I went about this all wrong." "I really fucked up." "Please, please forgive me?"

I still had no idea what was going on. She sat me on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of me. "We were going to surprise you," she said. "I guess shock was more like it."

Josh moved to the bathroom door which was mostly closed and opened it and out stepped a gorgeous Latino woman wearing a beautiful white silk robe.

Mary chirped, "I know you fantasize about the Spanish women in your office so we thought we would set you up with one." "Josh knows her through the agency he works for, her name is Lisa" "Lisa this is my husband Richard." Mary took her hand and walked her to me and gave me her hand.

I took her hand and greeted her but begged off for a moment while I collected myself. I excused myself saying, "I need to wash my face and gargle -- I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom and washed and dried my face, blew my nose and gargled.

When I returned she approached me and took my face in her hands and kissed my forehead and both cheeks. She stepped back and looked me in the eyes and said, "I love a man with such passion for his wife that he would be so distraught at the thought of loosing her, I'll enjoy making love to you." Having said that she kissed me deeply and slid her tongue into my mouth and I responded.

Josh had begun to disrobe and Mary had disappeared into the bathroom. The sexy creature in my arms began to massage my hardening cock. She was about 35 to 40, dark complexion, 5'5" maybe 5'6", 140 lbs. She smelled great and so far tasted terrific. I could not wait to see what she was hiding under the robe.

Mary emerged from the bathroom with her robe closed and walked to me. When she got to my side Lisa gave way and let Mary stand before me. She opened her robe to reveal a one piece body stocking in red with no crotch and openings for her breasts. My cock jumped at the sight.

She asked, "you think Josh will like it?"

I said, "if he doesn't he must be dead from the waist down."

Josh was down to his Jockeys as Mary turned to him with her robe open. His eyes lit up and I watched, as did Mary and Lisa, as his cock came to full attention.

Mary turned back to me and said, "I'm so sorry for the way I handled this, I love you dearly." She kissed me and slipped me her tongue and then stepped back and said, "please enjoy your anniversary gift, I know I will." She moved off to Josh's waiting arms and Lisa took Mary's place in mine.

Lisa helped me remove all my cloths and fondled my hardened cock. She indicated Mary had told her about my ED and asked if I had tried Cialis as opposed to the Levitra I had been taking. I said, "no."

She went to her purse and produced a small bottle and handed me a pill. She said, "try it we will both like it."

I went to the bathroom to take the pill and she followed. She again fondled my cock and opened her robe. She had on a white corset that ended under her large soft breasts and just above her pussy. Matched with this were white stockings and a very tiny white lace thong. I had all to do not to cum in her hand.

For the next several hours I was oblivious to Mary and Josh as Lisa consumed my passions and sated all my sexual desires. I ate and fingered her to several orgasms and she rode 'Petey' to several more. We both drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the sound of heavy breathing and soft moans and looked over at the other bed to see my wife grinding her crotch into Josh's face and Lisa riding his cock. I didn't stir as I wanted to watch un-noticed. After a few minuets Lisa lifted herself off of Josh's cock and went down on him.

My wife climaxed as Josh filled Lisa's mouth with his hot cum. Mary lifted herself off Josh and headed to the bathroom followed closely by Lisa. Josh went back to sleep. I listened as both took a turn peeing and then they both emerged and headed toward me.

I played possum until Mary engulfed my cock with her mouth. As she did this Lisa straddled my head, spread he lovely ass cheeks and gently pushed her little brown asshole to my lips. I pushed my tongue as far up into her as I could and licked. She tasted fantastic.

As I explored her rectum she worked the mussels of her sphincter to grab and pull at my tongue and give my oral senses access to a part of her I don't believe many men were allowed into. The taste of that part of her along with my cum and Josh's cum and the remnants of other things to pass through this opening forced me to fill my wife's mouth with as large a load of cum as I had produced in years.

The evenings sexual couplings had started as expected Mary with Josh and Lisa with me. As the evening progressed the line became a little blurred. At one point I found myself up to my balls in my wife's lovely tight asshole and filling her with my cum. As this was happening I was watching Lisa take all of Josh in her little brown hole and loving it.

Mary and Lisa slipped off to the bathroom to pee and clean up and returned to Josh and I. Mary lay down next to Josh and Lisa next to me ad we all drifted off to sleep. That was the last I remember till being awakened by the sounds of sex on the other bed.

I woke to the sounds of sexual activity for the second time but this time it was the ladies. Mary was sitting in the chair in the corner with her legs spread wide and pulled up to her chest and Lisa was lovingly cleaning her holes with her tongue.

After Lisa was done she and Mary changed places and Mary worked her tongue magic on Lisa. I was somewhat surprised by this but Mary got up and came over to me and planted a big wet Lisa flavored kiss on me. Josh had returned from dream land just in time to get a Mary flavored kiss from Lisa.

They switched places and Lisa looked me in the eye and asked, "you like the taste of a woman's dark hole don't you?" as she planted a kiss on my mouth. "Can you smell your wife's on my breath?" I nodded and again kissed her deeply.

Mary was working Josh's cock with her mouth. She got up and walked him toward me. They stood us side by side and each kneeled in front of us. Lisa announced that as the final act each would suck and swallow but we would have to decide who did who.

It was decided that I was to choose. I asked Mary if she would message my prostate as she sucked me and she shook her head no. I looked at Lisa and she smiled. They swapped places and Mary took Josh as deep as she could without hands and looked up into his eyes and then over to mine.

Lisa had inserted he index finger gently into my asshole and began to rub my gland as she sucked my shaft. She glanced at Mary and Mary looked into my eyes as Josh filled her mouth with his cum.

She pulled back from him and opened her mouth to show us both what he had dumped in her mouth then closed and swallowed. This act along with Lisa's talented finger sent my load into her hot, waiting mouth. She also opened to show us and then promptly swallowed.

They both rose and kissed their respective sperm donors and then switched places for a final, deep, wet kiss with Josh and me.

lomax1
lomax1
7 Followers