The Fantasy Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers

It was a wonderful feeling when his cock was free and throbbing. There was always precum dripping from the tip and there was always the temptation to stroke his cock right there in the bathroom at work. A few times Dan gave in to temptation and stroked his cock, but he would always stop when he was on edge. He enjoyed this guilty pleasure. He would soon regret it as it made him even hornier during the day.

Very little was accomplished at work that day. Dan was just relieved to make it through the day without his secret being discovered. He arrived at home with a hard-on, hoping that Melissa would let him cum. Dan was usually the first to arrive home from work. In the kitchen he found a note from Melissa. It read

"Hi slave. Hope you enjoyed wearing your panties to work today. My pussy is already dripping thinking about you sitting at your desk wearing all that pretty girly stuff underneath your slacks. Mmmm. Do you think your co-workers know what a dirty slut you are?

As soon as you get home, strip down to those pretty little things. Have dinner ready for me and make sure your cock is nice and hard when I arrive.

-Mistress Melissa"

Dan read the note twice to make sure he didn't miss anything. His heart raced with excitement as he undressed. It was going be another fun night.

The spaghetti was cooked and Dan just finished pouring a glass of wine when he heard the front door open. His cock was hard and he was ready for Melissa. When she appeared in front of him, she was vision of power and dominance. She was wearing a pinstriped sport coat and matching skirt. Her hair was pulled back tight, giving her a look of authority and control.

Dan suddenly felt silly standing in front of her dressed in panties and stockings. It was exactly the way Melissa wanted him.

Dan meekly greeted her. "Welcome home mistress. Dinner is ready for you."

Melissa's pussy heated up at the sight of her feminine servant. He was docile and even a bit embarrassed. His submissive nature empowered and delighted her. Melissa moved close to Dan and traced his cock through the panties.

"You look so sexy in these. This is so exciting for me Dan. I know you like it sweetie, don't you?"

How could he say no. Dan melted at her touch. "Yes. You are driving me crazy Mistress."

Melissa easily squeezed out precum from the tip of his cock. Her thumb and forefinger gently spread the smooth goo over his cock head. Dan's knees weakened and he had to hold onto Melissa for support.

"Does that feel good princess," whispered Melissa.

"Yes," moaned Dan.

"You're so weak. Like a little girl."

Dan tried to ignore her feminine references bur subconsciously he was excited to be her little girl. "It feels so good. Are you going to let me cum?"

Melissa slapped Dan's cock, startling him. She laughed. "Baby...you've got a long way to go. Better calm yourself down."

Melissa sat at the table, leaving Dan frustrated and wanting more. Dan's cock throbbed and dripped while he made Melissa's plate. He sat down to eat and Melissa asked, "So tell me, how was your day?"

"Well, it was very hard to concentrate on my work."

"And why was that? Let me guess, the panties and stockings were too exciting for you to handle?"

Dan blushed. He didn't want to admit the truth. "Ah, I don't know. I think I was just excited about being dominated by you."

Melissa giggled. "O.k. sissy boy. If that's what you say. I bet your little cock was hard all day from having those sexy panties rubbing over it."

"Actually, yes it was," admitted Dan. "I'm very horny right now."

Melissa rubbed her foot over his crotch under the table. "Poor baby. I can't have you walking around all day with a hard-on. Everyone will know what a real slut you are. Tomorrow, I want you to tuck that little cocky-poo of yours between your legs. Keep it that way all day, understand?"

Dan was fading into fantasy land from Melissa's foot massage on his cock. He was trying to make sense of what she was telling him. Pushing his cock between his legs was far from being macho. He wanted to protest but part of him was excited that she was forcing him to do this. He was excited at being dominated and he did not want to discourage her so he agreed to do it.

"Good girl," replied Melissa.

Dan's cock throbbed even more at Melissa's reference to him as a girl. Dan did not even try to understand why his arousal was growing. He thrust his cock against Melissa's soft foot and moaned. Melissa let him enjoy himself for a few seconds and then asked, "are you ready to cum for your Mistress?"

Dan forgot about his appetite and moaned, "Yes Mistress. I am ready to cum for you."

Melissa continued to stroke his cock with her foot. She could feel his sticky precum oozing onto the bottom of her foot. "Not now slave. Control your urges."

Dan continued to hump her foot, not wanting to stop. Melissa could see that he was in a highly aroused state. Her pussy grew damp form this power over him. She continued to tease him off and on throughout dinner, keeping him on edge.

"Does that feel good sweetie," she teased as she rubbed her feet up and down the side of his cock.

"It feels incredible! You have to let me cum," begged Dan.

"No..no...no.. It's too much fun torturing you. There will be no cumming for you tonight."

Dan's eyes opened in shock. "You can't do that to me. Come on baby. Please let me cum."

Melissa's lips curled into a devilish grin. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement from Dan's desperation. "Oh yes I can do it to you and I will. You can keep begging. I just love to hear you beg like a little sissy. Mmmm. My pussy is so hot right now. I've got to do something about it."

Melissa led Dan to the bedroom and had him kneel on the floor. She stripped naked teasing Dan with her naked body. She draped her panties over his cock.

"Hold these for me," she said playfully.

Melissa sat on the bed and spread her legs giving Dan a clear view of her swollen pussy lips. Slowly she teased and pinched her own nipples. Her finger slipped into her mouth and then caressed her nipples. She dramatically moaned from the wet sensation on her engorged nipples.

"Don't you wish you could touch me right now," teased Melissa.

"Yes. Please let me touch you," pleaded Dan.

Melissa's other hand slid down to her pussy. Her fingers parted her pussy and then disappeared inside. She moaned in delight.

"I love to see you so eager for me. I just want you to watch for now."

"Please let me touch you. I want to please you. I want to feel your hot pussy," begged Dan in desperation.

His pleading only excited her more. Melissa was pleased at his dirty talk. She was bringing out the naughtiness in him. She had wanted the torture to go on longer but her own excitement took center stage. Without warning her insides shuddered uncontrollably. She pushed her fingers deep into her pussy drawing out the fiery orgasm. The pleasure continued in thunderous waves, soaking her fingers and thighs. Then like a distant storm, her orgasm slowly subsided leaving her wet and refreshed.

When her eyes came back into focus she was thrilled to see a crazed look of lust on Dan's face. His cock was oozing cum. It was hard for her to deny him orgasm, but she had to stick to her plan.

"I think that's enough teasing for tonight darling. Now it's time for you to wash your panties and stockings. I'll see you in the morning."

Melissa drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the wonderful fun that lay ahead.

Wednesday morning started off similar to Tuesday. Dan snoozed his alarm and returned to his bed. As he slid back into bed, his cock was greeted by Melissa's hand. No words were spoken. All that could be heard was the slow stroking of Dan's cock and heavy breathing. Once again he was close to cumming when his alarm went off again.

Melissa gripped his cock firmly before he got up. "Don't forget to push this little monster between your legs today. You better take a nice cold shower to soften it up." Melissa giggled at her comment.

"Will do," said Dan as he got up.

"I want to see how your pee-pee looks all tucked away. Make sure you show me before you leave."

"Yes Mistress."

Dan was extremely aroused from the prolonged teasing. He took a long cold shower in order to calm himself down. Then he retrieved his panties and slid them on. By now his self-control over his cock was almost gone. He could feel it swelling as he pulled up the panties. Before it grew too large he pushed it back between his legs. His cock wanted to swell to full size, but the tight panties held it in its bent position and kept it from growing.

It was a strange feeling, having his cock pushed back under his balls. His cock felt hot against his thighs. Since his cock was partially swollen, his thighs grazed the sides of his cock when he walked. This created a stroking sensation which tortured Dan even more. He wasn't sure if he could handle this torment all day.

Dan put on his stockings and garter belt. Dan went back to the bedroom to show Melissa. Her face lit up the moment she saw him.

"I love it. No embarrassing bulge. It's just like you have a pussy," giggled Melissa. "Pull your panties down so I can see your mound."

Dan felt silly but he obeyed. He slid the panties down to his mid thighs and squeezed his thighs together so that his cock would not pop out. All that could be seen was dark patch of hair. Melissa quickly snapped a few pictures, permanently capturing his girly pose.

"That is fantastic," exclaimed Melissa as she captured his feminine pose on the digital camera.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" asked Dan

"It's not for you to worry about precious. I own you this week and I'll do whatever I want with these pictures. Now pull up your panties."

Dan pulled up his panties. His cock was throbbing and ready to burst out but could not grow any further in its bent shape.

Dan explained, "Mistress, I am very aroused right now, but my cock can't get hard. Feels like it could pop out though."

Melissa slid off her panties and rolled them up into a ball. She pushed the small ball down the front of his panties so that they would keep his cock from popping up. "That should help," she said, proud of her cleverness.

She patted his crotch area again, "And you can barely see them so you still have your pussy. Mmmm..I love they way your getting all 'femmed' up for your fucking. If I'm going to fuck you with a cock, then I need you to be nice pretty for me. Seeing you in these pretty clothes has gotten my pussy all wet and excited. I'm starting to like this domination thing. You are enjoying it too aren't you?"

Dan was thrilled with her domination. He never imagined that she would take the feminization angle. He was even surprised at the arousing effect the feminization had on him. He definitely was not a sissy, but Melissa was unlocking feminine thrills within him. Dan admitted to Melissa that he was having fun being dominated by her.

Melissa rubbed his makeshift pussy. "Excellent. Well since you do have a pussy now, I think it's only right that you start acting like a girl. That means when you go pee-pee at work, you must go sitting down. When you are done wipe your pussy clean and tuck it back it. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Dan, impressed that Melissa would think of such a clever rule for him.

"Great. Have a nice day at work." Melissa went into the shower and Dan finished getting dressed for work.

Dan's work day was more productive since his cock could not get hard. Whenever an arousing thought entered his mind his cock would start to grow and immediately he would feel pain from its bent position. This would quickly get his mind off the arousing thought.

It was an endless cycle of torture for Dan. The thong pushing into his ass and the stockings rubbing over his legs were constant reminders of his submission to Melissa. The slightest sensation from his feminine clothes sparked arousing thoughts causing his cock to want to grow.

The toughest part or perhaps the most enjoyable part was going to the bathroom. As soon as Dan dropped his panties, his cock would grow hard making it next to impossible to pee. Eventually he would calm himself down enough to go pee and tuck his cock back into his panties.

That night when Dan returned home, he found a note from Melissa. Next to the note was a pink frilly apron.

The note instructed him to strip down to his panties and stocking, put on the apron, and prepare dinner. Dan was fully aroused by the time he finished the note. He was amazed at how far Melissa was taking this fantasy. Dan pulled off his clothes and picked up the frilly apron. The material was see-thru mesh with white silk frills around the edges. It was clearly designed to be sexy and playful. That's just how Dan felt when he slid the top of the apron over his neck and tied the waist straps behind his back.

As instructed, when Melissa arrived dinner and a hard cock were waiting for her. She stroked Dan's cock a few times and kissed him on the cheek

"Now this is what I like to see when I come home from work. How was it having your little pee-pee tucked back like a pussy all day?"

Dan blushed. "It was actually kind of nice. I was able to get more work done."

Melissa giggled. "Well then I guess it proves that women are better than men. Maybe all this girly stuff is good for you."

"I guess so," agreed Dan.

Melissa sat at the table and commented to Dan, "I must say, the pink apron and silky panties look very sexy on you. I love to see your muscles all dressed up in pretty things. Turn around so I can admire you."

Melissa's compliments made Dan feel good. He slowly turned for his Mistress. She made him stop when his ass was in front of her. She traced the garter belt with her fingers and then caressed his ass.

"Mmm. So sexy," She whispered. "And your legs look incredible in stockings. They accentuate your muscles very well."

"Thank you Mistress. I have to admit that I thought my legs looked pretty good the first time I put them on. The hair looks a little funny."

"Yes. We might have to do something about that."

Dan turned back around only to find Melissa waiting with her digital camera. She snapped a few pictures of him in the pink apron and then started eating her dinner. When she was finished with dinner she instructed Dan to clean the kitchen and then meet her in the bedroom.

Dan finally arrived in the bedroom and Melissa was waiting on the bed in a red silk robe. He could see her erect nipples pushing into the thin shiny fabric. Melissa was excited to try a domination technique with Dan that she learned from Lisa. Lisa had advised her to do a focused domination session with Dan. She was to keep giving orders to Dan one after the other. The idea was to get Dan so focused on following her orders that he could think of nothing else but to follow her immediate order.

Lisa indicated that the technique serves two key purposes. First it puts the slave into a deep submissive state and trains the subject to not think on his own. By doing this the slave learns that the Mistress controls him and it reinforces the Mistress's power over him. Secondly, the technique trains the subject to pleasure the Mistress the way she wants to be pleasured. He will even learn to anticipate the Mistress's needs.

Melissa thought it was odd how Lisa refereed to Dan as 'the slave' or 'subject.' However, Melissa remembered being extremely aroused as she imagined Dan following her every command. She was excited to get started.

She ordered Dan to kneel before her and then she presented her pussy to him. Dan immediately moved into to lick her pussy. Melissa quickly closed her legs, trapping his head between her knees.

"Did I say you could lick my pussy," scolded Melissa.

"No' Ma'am."

Melissa released her legs and Dan sat back on his knees. Melissa immediately pushed his head back between her legs.

She scolded, "Did I say you could sit back on your knees?"

"No mistress," replied Dan.

Melissa's orders were quick and sharp. "Straighten your back! Eyes Down!"

Dan straightened his back and looked down.

Melissa spread her legs. "Eyes on my pussy!"

Dan was enjoying the intense domination by Melissa. He stared at her swollen and puffy pussy lips. He was dying to lick them.

"Lick my pussy slave," commanded Melissa.

Dan eagerly licked the warm fleshy folds of her pussy. Melissa was extremely vocal and instructive while Dan orally pleasured her.

"Mmm...lick my pussy lips panty boy. Gently....gently.....that's it princess."

Dan was gentle at first but his excitement caused him to be more aggressive. He pushed his tongue deep into her pussy.

Mistress Melissa's tone hardened, "I said gentle slave."

"Sorry Mistress."

Dan lightly licked her pussy lips. Melissa showcased her power and control by ordering his every movement. At the same time she was reinforcing his feminization by interlacing her commands with feminine words. Slowly she was eroding away his manliness.

"Yess...That's it....Soft like a girl...longer licks precious....from my pussy all the way down to my ass."

Melissa's body shuddered each time Dan's tongue slid between her pussy and ass. After a few licks she could not hold back anymore. She remembered Lisa's advice, "Be selfish in your desires. He exists only to please you."

Melissa moaned and pushed Dan's head into her pussy. She demanded, "Fuck me with your girl tongue. Fuck me hard!"

Dan pushed his tongue deep into her pulsing pussy. Melissa held his head firmly and locked her thighs around him. Dan could barely breathe as she humped his face with an erotic fury that he'd never experienced before.

"Yes! Fuck me with that little girl tongue! Mmmm. I love having you as my panty boy! Drink up my girl cum."

Melissa's words were sending Dan into a frenzy. He licked and sucked her pussy. He tried to make her orgasm last as long as possible. Rolling orgasms flowed through Melissa's body, almost suffocating Dan. Finally her legs relaxed and she fell back on the bed breathless.

Dan remained on his knees. His cock was twitching and pulsing, barely holding back his excitement. Cum leaked from the tip. Dan's body was alive and ready for pleasure. His balls ached to be cupped and stroked. It seemed like an eternity while he waited to see what Melissa had planned next. Finally she sat up on the bed and looked down at his needy cock.

"That was very nice slave. Thank you," acknowledged Melissa.

"It was my pleasure Mistress. I'm so horny right now."

Melissa laughed. "Good. That's the way I like you to be. Stand up and strip for me darling."

Dan stood up and leisurely started to unsnap the garter belt clips from the top of his stockings. Melissa quickly interjected.

"I didn't say undress. I said strip! Be sexy for me. Show me your inner slut. Bring out that sexy stripper girl on you."

Dan blushed. "Do I have to. I..I..don't know how to strip."

"Are you questioning your mistress?"

"No ma'am."

"Well then get started. Make me want to fuck your pussy. I know you've been to enough strip clubs to know what it's like."

Dan felt silly but he obeyed. Slowly he turned and shook his hips. He tried to be sexy as he undid the garter belt clips. Slowly he lowered his panties and shook his ass. Melissa fondled him and jeered him on.

"Very sexy....keep shaking that ass. Mmmm you look so hot."

Dan started to have fun with his striptease.. He placed his foot between Melissa legs and let her unroll his stocking. She took her time, caressing his leg while she slid it off. Finally he wiggled out of the garter belt and stood before Melissa naked.

She led him into the bathroom and had him stand in the bathtub.

"One hand on each side of the shower rod," ordered Melissa.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers