The Fantasy Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers

Melissa tied his wrists to the shower rod using nylon rope that she had purposely left in the bathroom for this occasion.

"Spread your legs."

Dan stood with his legs spread wide.

"Wider," ordered Melissa. "I want the side of one foot touching the front of the tub and the side of your other foot touching the back of the tub."

"Yes Mistress," replied Dan.

Even with his long legs, it took a little bit of stretching to stand with his legs so wide. Dan could feel his groin and ass muscles stretching. In his aroused state, the stretching sensation felt good. With his wrists tied and his legs spread he felt vulnerable.

Melissa immediately took advantage of his vulnerability. She cupped his balls and wrapped a hand firmly around his swollen shaft. Her warm hand felt comforting.

She held firmly for a few seconds and then said, "I love these balls. These are my balls. I own them now. whose cock is this?"

"It is your cock Mistress."

Melissa squeezed his shaft causing a small amount of cum to seep out. "Very good slave. You are a fast learner. This is my cock to play with whenever I want. I own it. I control it and the cum inside it. You will not cum without my permission."

"Yes Mistress."

Melissa's hand slid under his balls and up to his stretched ass. Dan moaned deeply from her touch. He was not used to being touched in the sensitive area between his balls and ass. The wonderful sensations weakened his knees and took him to the edge of paradise.

"I can't hold back anymore. Please let me cum," begged Dan.

Melissa removed her hands and mocked, "Poor baby wants to cum, doesn't he. I love to hear you beg."

Melissa started to stroke his cock again. Dan warned, "You better stop or I'm going to cum."

"You are so weak. Such a weak slut. Perhaps we better take the focus off your cock for awhile."

Melissa retrieved hair removal cream and carefully applied it to Dan's legs. Then she rinsed it off and removed the remaining patches of hair with a razor. She stood back and admired his clean shaven legs.

"Very sexy I must say. Now your pubic hair stands out. I might as well shave that off also."

Melissa carefully trimmed Dan's pubic hair and then started to shave it off with the razor.

Dan commented, "The razor feels neat on my balls."

Melissa laughed. "You really are a slut. You're not going to cum from this are you weak little girl?"

"No, but I really would like to cum."

Melissa used a warm towel to wipe off his balls. Then she rubbed lotion over his newly shaven balls.

"How does this feel? I bet this can make you cum."

Dan barely heard her words. His hairless balls were extremely sensitive. He moaned, "Oh my! That feels incredible. I can't take it. You've got to let me cum."

"Mmm. Your balls feel so full. Hold back all that cum weak girl. No cumming tonight."

Dan pleaded, "Please...I can't take it. Let me cum. My balls are aching. I'll do anything. Please let me cum Mistress."

Melissa stepped back and watched Dan's cock twitch and bob. Cum was oozing out the tip. He was so close to an orgasm. Melissa had not planned on letting him cum but she could tell he was ready to burst. It was exciting to see him so desperate. She wondered how serious he was about doing anything.

Half joking she said, "Be careful what you say. I might want to give you a golden shower."

Melissa couldn't believe what she just said. She blamed the dirty thought on being caught up in the kinky atmosphere.

To her surprise Dan replied back, "Go ahead Mistress. If that's what it takes to cum, then I'll let you do it."

"Are you serious," asked Melissa in surprise. "You would let me pee on you just to cum?"

"Yes. If that's what you want. I'll do anything for you Mistress."

Melissa started to unite his wrists. "Let's see how serious you are about this slave."

When his wrists were untied she had him kneel in the bathtub. Melissa shed her robe and stood on the edge of the tub unsure of whether or not she would actually go through with the dirty deed. She put one foot on each side of the tub and held onto the shower rod for support. Like a queen she towered above her kneeling slave. She felt powerful and dominant.

"Start stroking your cock slut."

Dan slowly stroked his cock and stared up at Melissa's pussy. A sudden rush of excitement overcame him as he kneeled beneath his Mistress waiting to be showered in her golden nectar. Dan never imagined being in such a situation and he certainly never dreamed how exciting it would be for him.

Melissa ordered, "Open you mouth slut. I want you to taste my golden juices."

Dan opened his mouth, eager to feel her warm wetness.

Melissa's dominance was running wild and she had a strong urge to pee on Dan and humiliate him. She gave the final orders, "Keep stroking slave. Catch some in your mouth to prove you'll do anything for me. You may cum when you feel my hot liquid splashing on your cock."

Melissa squatted slightly and released her bladder. Her pee splashed over Dan's face and into his mouth. Then it showered his chest and poured onto his cock. Melissa felt empowered and Goddess like as she peed onto her husband.

An orgasm exploded in Dan the moment he felt Melissa's hot liquid hit his cock. Overwhelming emotions of inferiority and submissiveness flooded Dan as he masturbated beneath Melissa and let her golden juices cover him. He eagerly gulped down her nectar in effort to please her.

Even after Melissa's pee ended, Dan's orgasm continued. When he finally finished he felt relieved and submissively fulfilled. Melissa stepped down off her throne.

"That was incredible. Thank you Mistress."

"What was incredible, your orgasm or your shower?"

Dan blushed and looked down. Ashamed he admitted, "Both were exciting."

"It was exciting for me also. I love to see the dirty whore come out in you. I love that you are so weak in my presence that you will humiliate yourself for me. You crave my dominance don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress. It brings me great pleasure to serve you,"

Melissa smiled triumphantly. "Clean yourself up slave. I'll be waiting in the bedroom,"

In the bedroom Melissa had a pair of nude pantyhose waiting for Dan. When he walked into the room she ordered, "Put these on slave. I want to see your sexy shaved legs in them."

Dan was also anxious to see how his legs would look. He pulled up the panty hose. His cock swelled slightly, excited to be covered in the feminine undergarment. The mesh material clung to his cock, pressing it against his stomach. He looked down at his legs and was impressed at how well they looked. They pantyhose gave his legs a smooth toned look.

Melissa was also impressed, "Wow! Very sexy. You could pass as a girl. Might as well keep them on and wear them to work tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am," replied Dan as he slid into bed.

Dan's orgasm had drained all the energy from him. He was sound asleep soon after his head hit the pillow. Melissa on the other hand was wide awake. She couldn't stop thinking about how exciting it was dominating and humiliating Dan. She was so excited that she had to tell Lisa about it. Melissa went downstairs and called Lisa.

When Lisa answered the phone Melissa jumped right into the story. "Lisa, tonight was so incredible. I ordered Dan around just like you told me and he obeyed me like a little puppet. He did not resist at all when I shaved his legs and balls"

"Excellent," said Lisa approvingly.

"Lisa, you won't believe what I did next. Dan was so desperate to cum that he begged to do anything in order to cum. Seeing the power I had over him excited me in a way that I never experienced before. I felt so alive and in control. I just had to prove my power over him so I made him kneel in the tub and I actually peed on him while he masturbated."

Lisa was getting aroused from listening to Melissa. She started to finger her pussy while she talked. "That is fantastic Melissa. You are certainly coming out of your shell. Have you always wanted to do that to him."

"No. I don't know what came over me. I just felt like doing something dirty and humiliating to him to prove that he would do anything to please me. It was incredible. It felt so empowering so...."

Melissa paused, trying to find the right word. Lisa finished her thought, "...Liberating.."

"Yes. Liberating."

"Your natural dominance is surfacing Melissa. You have come a long away in a few short days. It's wonderful isn't it?"

"It's incredible. After his golden shower I was so aroused."

"And did you make him pleasure you afterwards?"

"No. He had already orally pleasured me earlier. I'm still so hot right now."

"Melissa, Dan is your slave now. He exists for your pleasure no matter how many times you need to be pleasured.. Next time you need to make sure he brings you full satisfaction. Understand?"

"Yes. I'll remember that."

"Good. Now let's take care of that burning arousal in you. A Mistress should never go to bed without being completely satisfied. Why don't you start masturbating for me."

"Ah...that's alright. I'll be o.k." said Melissa.

Lisa could almost see Melissa blushing through phone. Lisa's pussy quivered at Melissa's innocence. She encouraged her on. "Come on now. Don't be shy. I just love to hear another woman get off. It will be a special treat for me. A little reward for all the help I've given you so far."

"Well, I guess I do owe you," said Melissa with a little reluctance."

"This will be good practice for you. One of the most erotic things you can do is masturbate in front of a denied man. It drives men crazy to watch a woman masturbate. It's even hotter when she talks about it while she is doing it."

Lisa retrieved a strap-on from a drawer. Her voice softened to a whisper. "Melissa, I'm sliding on a double sided dildo right now. Mmmm. It feels so good. I want you to imagine I am Dan kneeling before you. Dan is hot and aroused. Your goal is to tease Dan to the brink of orgasm. Start touching your pussy and tell me out all about it."

Melissa envisioned Lisa sliding on the strap-on. It was an exciting thought. Her hands gently rubbed her breasts.

Melissa narrated, "I'm touching my breasts....gently stroking my nipples."

"How does it feel."

"Mmm..nice...so...good..."

"Good. Now tease Dan a little. Make him want to touch you."

"Mmm..I just love having my nipples squeezed. Don't you wish you could touch them? Don't you wish you could lick them?"

Lisa played the part of Dan, "Yes. I'm stroking my cock right now. I want to touch your nipples."

Melissa imagined Lisa stroking the dildo. She continued the role playing. "Mmm. Yes I know you want to touch them...." Melissa pinched her nipples and moaned into the phone, "...mmm...these are mine to play with tonight. Not yours."

Lisa humped the dildo as she listened to Melissa's soft and sensuous voice. She could hear the arousal and excitement in her breathy voice. Lisa was ready to cum and she knew Melissa was right there with her.

Lisa whispered into the phone, "You are making me so hot. My pussy is drenched. Let's cum together Melissa. Imagine straddling Dan...controlling him....fucking him."

Lisa's moans grew deep and heavy. The sound of her orgasm started a chain reaction with Melissa. Melissa pushed her finger deep in her pussy. When her orgasm surfaced it wasn't Dan she was thinking about. Instead she had visions of Lisa fucking her with the strap-on. It was a new and exciting fantasy for Lisa and it brought on a short but intense orgasm.

When the orgasms subsided Lisa said, "That was great. You are a natural Melissa."

"Thanks."

"Well now that we have that taken care of, let's get down to business. Let's plan out the rest of your week with Dan."

Melissa spent the next hour on the phone with Lisa devising a plan to bring Dan further into submission. Lisa had convinced Melissa that the power she had gained should never be relinquished. This week was a boot camp into slavery for Dan and he didn't even know it. With the current power trip going on inside Melissa's head she easily latched onto the idea of enslaving her husband on a permanent basis. She was excited about making it happen. When the call was over she had a note ready for Dan to read.

In the morning, after Dan snoozed the alarm, Melissa reached over grasped Dan's cock through the pantyhose. She was delighted to find that it was already hard.

"Mmm. I see your cock is ready and waiting for its morning tease. Didn't you have enough last night?"

"Your teasing has made me so horny. I can't help it."

Melissa laughed. "Good. I like keeping you horny. I put a note in your briefcase. Make sure you read it when you get to work."

"O.k."

Melissa cupped one hand over his balls and grasped his shaft with the other. Slowly she moved her hand up and down his cock while lightly squeezing his balls. She continued to tease Dan like this until the alarm sounded again.

Melissa gave his cock one last squeeze and whispered, "Have a great day little girl."

As soon as Dan arrived at work he pulled out the letter from Melissa. His cock was hard from anticipation before he even opened the letter. The letter read:

"Slave -- I truly enjoyed last night. Having you at my feet and committed to obeying me felt so natural. I could tell from the huge amount of cum you produced that you enjoyed being my sissy slave. I am excited that we have found something we both enjoy so much. I am very excited about using a strap-on with you this week-end. The only thing missing is the strap-on.

Since this is your fantasy you need to buy it. On your way home from work purchase a strap-on. I'm sure you know where to get one since you are such a slut. As soon as you arrive at home strip down to your pantyhose and stroke your cock for me. Once you are close to cumming stop, put on your apron and complete the following chores: (1)Open the strap-on harness, clean the dildo and put it in the harness. Have it ready for me on the bed. (2)Put the laundry away (3)Clean the bathrooms

I have a few errands to run and will be home later in the evening. Make sure your cock stays hard while you do your chores and makes sure it is hard when I arrive at home. I expect the front of your pantyhose to be nice and damp (hee-hee)."

Dan read the note a few times. He could not wait for the day to end so that he could start on his tasks. Like the previous days, he had a hard time concentrating at work. Finally the day ended and he dashed out the door.

Melissa was right about Dan. He knew exactly where to go for the strap-on. He would have preferred to order via mail order to save the embarrassment of purchasing it in person. Unfortunately mail order was not an option for him at this time. He drove to an erotic novelty shop that was nearby.

The shop was small and was fairly empty when he arrived. A few girls giggled as they looked at penis straws for a bachelorette party. Dan wished he was shopping for gag gifts, thinking that would make his shopping experience less embarrassing. At the moment he felt as if there was a big sign on his back that read 'Pervert looking for a strap-on.'

His eyes scanned the shelves until he found the dildo and strap-on section. He could feel his face blushing as he looked over the different boxes. He wanted to take his time to make sure he picked out a good one, but he was too embarrassed to linger. Instead he scanned the pictures on the boxes and picked the one that had the smallest looking dildo.

His cock twitched in his pantyhose when he pulled the box off the shelf. He couldn't believe he was actually buying a strap-on. Dan's eyes remained cast downward as he paid for the item. Quickly he left the store and headed home.

As instructed he stripped down to his pantyhose and started stroking his cock. He removed the strap-on from its box and stared at it while he masturbated. The dildo looked so big. He was almost regretting his fantasy, wondering how the dildo would fit inside him. It was just a passing thought. In a few short minutes Dan was ready to cum. It took all his will power to stop stroking and start on his chores.

Preparing the strap-on was the most exciting chore on the list. Dan held the dildo in his hand and was intrigued at how fleshy and soft the dildo felt. He washed it with warm soapy water. His hand glided up and down the dildo like it was his own cock. He laughed at the perverseness of the situation. Finally he dried it off, secured it in the harness, and placed the strap-on on the bed for Melissa.

Dan finished the rest of the chores, making sure his cock remained hard. By the time Melissa arrived at home Dan was fully aroused and ready for an orgasm.

Melissa asked, "How is my little sissy maid? Did you get all your chores done?"

"Yes Mistress. Do you think I can cum tonight?"

Melissa rubbed her hand over his cock, which was contained in the soft pantyhose. The pantyhose were damp as expected.

"Mmm. You are so hard darling. I love having you all horned up like this. There will be no cumming tonight. I want you to save all those cummies for Saturday night. I want you to cum so hard when I fuck your tight little hole."

Knowing that Melissa was exerting her control over him and denying him aroused Dan even more. He was glad that she did not give in to his request. Melissa teased his cock a little longer and then they both went to bed.

Saturday finally came. In the morning there was no alarm but Melissa still reached over and gave Dan his morning tease. When she was sure he was close to orgasm she slowed her stroking down and asked, "Dan, didn't you buy a butt plug awhile ago?"

"Yes. Remember, you used it once on me."

"Do you know where it is?"

"Yes. Do you want it?"

"I think it might be a good idea for you to wear it today. It might make things a little easier on you tonight."

"I guess so."

"Go get it for me," ordered Melissa.

Dan retrieved the plug from a box he had hidden in the closet and handed it to Melissa. Melissa sat-up in bed and patted her lap.

"Come lay across my lap."

Dan lay over her lap. He felt like a little boy being punished. He was wearing panties and Melissa slid them down to his knees. Slowly she rubbed her hands over his ass. Her fingers slid down his crack and grazed his asshole slightly. Dan flinched at the sensation.

Melissa said, "You have such a nice ass. Tonight is going to be so much fun."

She squeezed a generous amount of lubrication on her finger and slowly worked it into his ass. Dan moaned in pleasure.

Melissa whispered, "Does that feel good little girl."

"Oh yes. It feels incredible."

"Your pussy is so tight dear. We've got to stretch it out a bit."

Dan's mind was perverted and twisted from all the teasing. He liked the way Melissa referred to his ass as a pussy. Melissa coated the plug in lubrication and then slowly worked it into his ass.

While she pushed it in she said, "I want you to be nice and pretty for me tonight. Can you do that for me?"

The plug touched erotic nerves within Dan that were taboo and wonderful. He could barely think. He managed to reply, "Yes. Mistress."

"Good girl," replied Melissa.

When the plug was fully inserted, Melissa pulled Dan's panties back up. Then she ordered him to go make breakfast. The fullness inside Dan's ass felt incredible. His ass wanted to push out the plug but the tight panties held it in place. This struggle was yet another reminder of Melissa's control over Dan.

Saturday afternoon Melissa emerged from the bedroom with a full face of make-up and a sexy outfit that got Dan's immediate attention.

Dan commented, "Wow. You look stunning."

"Thank-you slave. I left clothes on the bed for you to wear for our date tonight."

"Uh...we're going on a date."

"Yes. Sweetie. The least I could do is take you on a date before I fuck you. I'm taking you to a comedy show and then we can have some fun afterwards. Go get dressed."

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers