The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick and kiss his sweaty oily hairy balls. Above me I can hear him telling the others how good a ball licker their new bitch is. Overwhelmed I start crying. Tears stream down my cum crusted humiliated cheeks as this fucker forces me to lick him between his nasty smelling unwashed thighs suffocating me with the weight of his reeking manhood. I gasp for cum tainted breath when finally he pulls me free only to have his rejuvenated erection thrust violently into my mouth. Where the other two had allowed me to suck their cocks this bastard just fucks my mouth like a convenient hole.

I gag on his cock as he howls with perverse pleasure from having his cock buried in my throat and the power he holds over me. I struggle weakly which he enjoys, telling the other two, "Bitch is having trouble with a real mans cock boys!" I feel like I am about to vomit when just as violently he pulls his cock from my mouth pumping it.

I stare uncomprehendingly until the first jet of cum spews from the tip to splat against my forehead to his gleeful, "Oh yeah baby!" He pumps another shot of into my eyes blinding me. I raise my hands to wipe it away and fend off anymore cum but a growl and a harsh shake of my head warns me to stop.

Gasping for breath trying to blink away the stinging mess as more cum splats into my face to his howls of laughter, "Got ourselves a real cum dump now!" he crows to the others turning my head from side to side so they can see how much fresh cum he has sprayed over my face.

I hear them talking but it sounds like an incomprehensible foreign language. The knob holds me by the hair as the host snaps a Polaroid, "For the album." I am told. They laugh loudly over the tv making me flush redly, ashamed, knowing their laughter is directed at me.

Their cum fills my senses. I taste it. Smell it. Feel it on my skin. Burning in my eyes. Weakly I brush the some of it away only to receive a startling kick. I whimper something and get kicked again with a harsh, "Don't move bitch." I stifle a wail of despair and go rigid with fear.

Finally the older man, Daddy, pronounces from his chair, "Don't let that bitch waste good cum!" Bringing laughing "Yeahs!" from the other two.

Holding me suspended by the hair the knob uses a finger to scoop up cum dripping from my chin. He holds the cum coated digit to my lips until resignedly I lick the cum from it. He gets more. I kiss and lick him clean.

"Enjoying yourself yet bitch," he snickers feeding more cum.

I nod slowly mumbling, "Yes Sir," as he forces his cum slick fingers between my lips for me to suck clean.

"Don't miss the mess that bitch left on my floor," our host tells the knob.

Giggling, "Oh yeah better lick that up bitch," the knob forced my face towards the floor. The floor boards were filthy as he directed my face from one pool of cum to another. "Get it all now girlie," he sang at me from above.

I barely flinch when some one put something about my neck. It was collar. A dog collar and there was a lead attached to it. After a couple of firm tugs I realise I am to follow and dutifully crawl along behind the host. As he drags me from the room the old bastard drawls, "Pretty my bitch up real good boy," as the host gives me a resounding slap on my ass to encourage me to scurry along behind him.

Crawling down the dark hallway my body trembles uncontrollably. "Please," I whine to the hosts backside, "please let me go!"

Finally he turns sharply hauling on the lead until I squeak plaintively. "You behave yourself missy," he sneers in my face, "treat me and my friends right." He pauses holding the lead tightly making sure I understand before finishing with, "and I'll see to it that you get out of here."

Not waiting for my reaction he abruptly hauls me into the room filled women's cast off clothing. "Gonna make you pretty for pop now!" He laughs as I shudder with resignation.

12