The Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
A little voyeurism leads to some pairing off.
4.4k words
4.61
49k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

The kitchen was bustling with activity as we boiled spaghetti, cooked the sauce, tossed a salad and baked some garlic bread. It was a meal that would have gone well with a nice red wine, but there was no alcohol permitted at The Farm. As usual, the meal was a loud and raucous affair, during which I shared a few knowing looks with Denise, Maryann and Sarah, but nothing that would have raised anyone else's suspicions. Once we'd finished, I headed outside with Ted, Jeff and Frit so that Ted and Jeff could have a smoke and we could talk while those who hadn't helped to prepare the meal cleaned up after it.

As it always did when we were at The Farm, talk turned to "Plan V." We'd come up with "Plan V" on our first visit to The Farm, but it had taken a few trips to earn that name. The first things I'd noticed upon pulling up to the house on our first visit were the big windows, the big trees and the many levels of roofs. Put that together with half of the visiting group being female and we managed to see pretty close to every female on every trip in some state of undress. We came up with a signal known only to the four of us for when one of us thought there was potential for a viewing opportunity. The "V" in "Plan V" obviously stood for "Voyeurism."

It was dark enough as we sat out there that we had to be prepared for opportunities at any time. If any of the ladies slipped upstairs for any reason, we would be outside her window waiting. It was better if one of us heard that someone was going to take a shower or go to bed, because then there was a better chance of seeing them undressing. Unfortunately, the bathroom with the shower was in the middle of the house with no windows. Because we tended to get working first thing in the morning, however, anyone taking a shower usually did so at night rather than in the morning.

Once we were back inside, we kept attuned to what everyone else was up to. When Chrissy finally said that she was going to take a shower, we casually made our way back outside and positioned ourselves on the roof outside the window of the double she was sharing with Karen. Our timing was great because she was still rooting through her bag for her sleepwear. A nightshirt and robe located, she closed and locked the door and started peeling off her shirt. Chrissy was thin but had a very athletic physique, with breasts on the smaller side. As she shed her sports bra, though, it was obvious that her breasts were bigger than all that restraining elastic and lycra had allowed us to realize. Her nipples were hard and a scattering of freckles decorated her chest. She dropped her shorts and her panties together, giving us a view of her trim bush, the same dark blonde as the curls on her head.

She turned to grab her robe, giving us a nice view of her taut ass, then slipped into the robe hiding her figure from our view. Leaving the nightshirt behind, she unlocked the door and left the room. In a hushed voice, I pointed out that since she had left her nightshirt behind, we should have another opportunity to see her naked when she got back as she changed into it from her robe. Rather than climbing down and climbing back up again in a few minutes, we stayed up on the roof, talking quietly while looking up at the stars through the trees. When the light came back on a little while later, we moved quickly back to her window. She bolted the door again and quickly shed her robe, revealing her naked body to us again. Instead of pulling her nightshirt on right away as we were expecting, however, she turned to face the full-length mirror on the back of the door and cupped her breasts as she looked herself over.

Positioned this way, we were able to still see her full-frontal reflection while also getting an excellent view of her ass. She caressed her tits and toyed with her hard nipples before dropping both hands down to her pussy. After a minute or so of gentle rubbing, she grabbed the chair from the corner and positioned it in front of the mirror. She sat on it, spreading her legs wide, hiding her ass from us but allowing us to see in the mirror as she embedded two fingers into her slit. While she pumped those two fingers rapidly in and out, she diddled her clit with two fingers from her other hand. Had I been alone on that roof, I would have had my cock in my fist at that point. She rocked her hips as she did herself, alternately looking down at her pussy or up at her reflection. She must have been concerned that Karen could come upstairs at any time, so she was working herself over furiously. It probably wasn't even five minutes before she threw her head back and began to tremble.

She didn't allow herself the luxury of recovery time so was quickly up and pulling her nightshirt on; I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't bother pulling panties on under it or her robe on over it. Once she'd left the room, we climbed down off the roof and got to discussing the few times we'd seen a performance like that before. It didn't happen often, but we'd seen a few masturbation sessions before. I suggested to Frit that, since he really seemed to have the best chemistry with Chrissy, he might want to put a move on her, seeing as she appeared to be horny. He didn't have to give it much thought before he decided that he'd seek an opportunity. We headed back inside and hung out with everyone for a while longer.

It was Karen who decided to leave us next, which made it easy for us since we'd already been outside her window watching Chrissy. We had resumed our positions by the time she came into the room and shut the door. The first thing she did was to shake her hair down, letting loose the long, dark-blonde locks. She then pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing a fairly plain bra restraining her luscious looking tits. The bra was gone in a flash and we all sucked in our breath in seeing her big aureoles and thick, hard nipples. As we all stared at her tits, she opened her shorts and let them drop to her ankles, leaving her only in her panties. When she turned back to the door to slide the bolt, I had to resist the urge to groan out loud. She was wearing a thong and her ass looked outstanding.

She sat on the edge of the bed right across from the window and, like Chrissy, rooted through her bag for her sleepwear. Of course, Karen's bag was sitting on the floor, so she was leaning forward and her big tits were swaying hypnotically. She finally sat up as she pulled out a nightshirt, but she didn't pull it on right away as I expected her to. I think it's safe to say we were all stunned when she set her nightshirt aside and started massaging the front of her panties with the tip of one of her fingers. We watched as she pulled her panties aside and continued to stimulate her clit with her fingertip, then grasped the elastic waistband and slid them off. Her bush was a trim, narrow strip of dark blonde fur above her pussy, but her lips were shaved smooth.

She started stimulating her clit again, looking down at her hands as she did, but soon lay back on the bed. She couldn't have been in a better position from our perspective; she was directly across from us with her legs spread wide, stimulating her clit and fingering her pussy, while her tits stood straight up on her chest, squeezed together by her arms, her hard nipples pointing at the ceiling. I know I felt like jumping through the window and fucking the hell out of her, despite having blown three loads already that day. She was gyrating her hips as she worked herself over and we absorbed every detail. If she hadn't said that she was going to bed, I'd have tried to stick my head into the room when she left just to try to catch a whiff of all that had gone on in there. She was moving faster and, like Chrissy again, probably didn't want to take too much time. She started arching her back, lifting her ass up off the bed while still working on her clit and pussy then, finally, collapsed back onto the bed. She convulsed a few times before her hands went still and she just lay there for a minute, her chest heaving.

She sat up, let out a long breath, then grabbed her nightshirt and pulled it on, not bothering to put panties on either. When she got up and unlocked the door, we waited a couple more minutes, but she grabbed some toiletries and left the room, so we climbed down from our perch. We were all pretty incredulous that we'd seen two horny chicks taking care of themselves in the same trip. Between that and what I'd already experienced with Denise, Maryann and Sarah, which I hadn't shared with my friends yet, I was wondering what exactly was in the air on that particular weekend. I wasn't complaining, though.

We headed back inside and Ted headed upstairs right away; we didn't see him again that night. Back in the living room, around the huge fireplace, we joined the others and Frit positioned himself next to Chrissy. I squeezed between Maryann and Denise on one of the couches and soon had an arm around each of them. It wasn't too long before Chrissy got up "to use the bathroom" and, a couple of minutes later was followed by Frit. Shortly after that, I got up because I actually did have to use the bathroom. I wasn't surprised to find the door to the first floor bedroom, right next to the bathroom, closed. When I finished my business, I listened at the door and definitely heard some muffled moaning. Heading back through the kitchen, I found Sarah waiting for me. She said that it looked like she was going to be left out again by the way I looked with Denise and Maryann. I reminded her that there were three other guys in the living room and that every one of them would be thrilled by the opportunity to get naked with her, just as I had been. She seemed to think about that for a minute, then apologized to me and gave me a quick kiss before heading back to the living room.

Jeff came into the kitchen right after she left, walking backwards and obviously checking her ass as she went by. Seeing me, he gave me a sly smile and a nod so I told him he ought to just give that a shot. He seemed unsure and asked if she wasn't still saving herself. I told him to trust me, that just because she wouldn't fuck him didn't mean she wouldn't get naked with him and didn't mean he wouldn't have a good time. He nodded thoughtfully as he continued to his destination, the bathroom. I went back to the living room and resumed my position between Maryann and Denise. Sarah was on one couch talking to Mark and Brian who were on the other. Jeff came back and sat with her and, shortly after that, Mark and Brian headed up to bed. Jeff made his interest pretty clear, pretty quickly and when Sarah looked over at me, I discreetly gave her the thumbs up.

Since Denise and Maryann were obviously well aware of each other's position with respect to me, it appeared to be a given that we were all going to be spending the night together. When it became clear that they were anxious to get to it, we left Jeff and Sarah and headed upstairs. We found one of the larger bedrooms empty and gravitated right to the largest bed. I alternated making out with each of them as they undressed me and I groped them. Sandwiched naked between them, Maryann stroked my cock while standing behind me as I caressed Denise's big tits and she massaged my ass. As I worked Denise's shirt up and slipped my hands under her bra, I told her that I wanted to fuck her tits. She agreed and stepped back to pull her shirt and bra completely off while Maryann asked what I was going to do to her. I pointed at the wide headboard and told her that she was going to sit up there while I ate her smooth pussy. She cooed excitedly and, as Denise positioned herself topless on her back in the middle of the bed, Maryann dropped her shorts and shed her thong. As I was straddling Denise's ribs and laying my stiff cock between her tits, Maryann was settling her ass on the headboard.

Denise held her tits together around my cock and I started sliding it in and out while leaning forward to run my tongue up Maryann's dripping slit. I was able to support myself on one arm and slip a finger into Maryann's pussy as I focused my tonguing on her clit. She was moaning, though trying to keep the volume down, and running her fingers through my hair. Meanwhile, the soft flesh of Denise's titties felt awesome as it engulfed my throbbing tool. I could feel Denise's tongue occasionally jut out and lick the head of my cock as it got close to her mouth. Despite the voyeurism of earlier that evening and the fact that I was in the middle of a threesome with two women I hadn't been with prior to that day, I didn't feel as though there was any risk that I'd be cumming too soon. Maryann, on the other hand, sounded as though she might cum at any second.

Her fingers were embedded in my hair and she had started humping her pussy against my face, while seeming to have more trouble controlling the level of her moaning. The pungent taste of her flowing juices just made me want to eat her longer and more vigorously. I felt Denise's tits fall away from either side of my still throbbing cock, but they were quickly replaced by her hot mouth. I felt one hand on the base of my shaft and the other on my balls as she accepted my entire length between her lips. About the time I moaned at the pleasurable feeling, Maryann let out a cry and began to shake as she came. I could feel her pussy flooding around my finger and knew that I would have to slip my cock into her dripping pussy next.

When she'd settled down again and I knew she'd finished cumming, I raised my head and smiled at her bewildered-looking face then looked down at my cock disappearing into Denise's mouth. I asked her if she'd like her pussy eaten and she nodded without slipping my cock out of her mouth. I looked back up at Maryann and asked her if she'd like to get fucked; her eyes cleared quickly as she nodded. I moved off of Denise, my cock popping free of her mouth, and went to work sliding her shorts and panties off. Maryann stood and shed her shirt and bra, standing naked at the head of the bed while I helped Denise sit up once she was also naked. My cock couldn't have been stiffer as I gazed at the two naked hotties I was in the middle of a threesome with. I lay on my back in the middle of the bed and had Denise straddle my face. While I squeezed her round ass and licked the flowing juices from her slit, I felt Maryann straddle my hips and take my cock in her hand. I moaned as I felt her hot, snug pussy engulf my tool.

I lapped up Denise's nectar while Maryann started to slowly ride me, the both of them moaning. I slipped one of my hands from Denise's ass to between her legs so that I could slide a finger up into her slippery pussy. I moved the other hand so that I could slip the fingertips between her cheeks to seek out her anus. While I licked and sucked her clit and fingered her pussy, I rubbed her anus with a fingertip, causing her to moan even louder. Glancing up, I could see her gripping the headboard while her tits swayed enticingly overhead. Maryann, meanwhile, was slowly riding up and down on my cock, her hands braced on my chest. She set a nice slow pace which allowed me to really appreciate how fantastic her pussy felt. I still wasn't yet feeling the impending orgasm; I was just enjoying the feel of her pussy.

Denise was beginning to hump my face hard, one of her hands dropping from the headboard to hold my head in place. I kept working my tongue and fingers, not pushing hard enough to slip a finger into her ass, but stimulating it pretty well. When her other hand dropped onto my head and she held my face against her engorged pussy, I knew she was right on the verge. Finally, with a slightly too loud cry, she began to shudder while flooding my face with even more succulent nectar. I continued to eat her, and Maryann continued to ride me, until she was done and she climbed off my face. I was able to watch Maryann riding me and was surprised that, as slow as she was riding me, the look on her face seemed to say that she was about to cum, too. Denise and I both watched her as her eyes cinched shut and her mouth fell open to let out a low moan while she seemed to go into slow motion. I could feel her pussy getting wetter, but as she let out a sigh indicating that she'd finished cumming, she asked Denise if she wanted to get fucked, too.

I had Denise lie in the middle of the bed because I planned to fuck her hard; I was ready to cum myself. Maryann lay next to Denise as I lay on top of her, guiding my cock into her dripping pussy. While I started pumping my throbbing rod in and out of Denise's hot pussy, Maryann surprised me by reaching over to fondle Denise's big breasts. Denise didn't seem to object as Maryann gently tweaked her hard, thick nipples and watching it made me even hotter than I already was. I pulled Denise's legs up and hooked them over my arms, opening her up and causing my hips to smack against the backs of her thighs each time I slammed into her. I could feel my orgasm starting to come on thanks mostly to Denise's hot pussy. Some credit, of course, went to Maryann's snug pussy and Denise's tits, as well as the vision of Karen and Chrissy both getting naked and diddling themselves.

I fucked her harder and faster with Maryann egging me on, the bed squeaking and the headboard starting to bang against the wall. Denise was gripping my ass and moaning with each thrust as I felt a small hand slip between my abdomen and hers. Maryann was slipping her fingers down to Denise's clit to help her along. We hadn't discussed anything about birth control, so I was starting to think it would be a really good idea to pull out before I came. As my cock was beginning to swell with an impending orgasm, thanks to Denise's pussy seeming to get hotter and wetter, Denise let out a cry and I felt hot juices flooding my cock. That brought my orgasm on even faster and as soon as I knew Denise had finished cumming, I whipped out my cock and moved up over her. Straddling her ribs again, I squeezed her tits around my cock myself this time and started fucking them.

It probably didn't even take a dozen thrusts and I was spewing onto her chest as she and Maryann tried to catch my spunk on their tongues. When I was spent, they worked together to clean off Denise's chest. I collapsed next to Denise and watched them as I caught my breath. With my cum all cleaned up, we lay together on the bed, Maryann moving over so that I was sandwiched between them again. Surprisingly, Denise got up after a short time, saying that she was still horny and was going to see if Mark and Brian were awake. We watched as she left the room naked, her big tits bouncing and I commented to Maryann that Brian and Mark might not be up yet, but she'd get them there quickly. She pulled me close so that our naked bodies pressed together and whispered in my ear that, personally, she felt that three was a crowd, anyway, and she was glad to have me all to herself. I asked her if she hadn't enjoyed our little ménage a trois and she responded that she really had; she didn't mind sharing me, but she wanted to be the primary recipient of my attention. I asked her how she felt about voyeurism and she replied that she found it to be a huge turn-on, so I suggested we go peek at Denise and Mark and Brian.

The other large bedroom was right next to the one we were in, so we crept out into the hall, still naked, and approached the door. From inside, we could hear murmuring and moaning, but the door was closed. I cautiously grabbed the doorknob, bracing myself for a creak or a squeak, and slowly turned it. To my surprise, the door opened silently; I opened it just far enough for the two of us to see what was going on. Maryann was crouched below me as we peeked in to see Denise on all-fours on a bed between one reclining twin's legs, sucking his cock, while the other twin knelt behind her, fucking her doggie-style. I felt my cock responding to watching the three of them getting it on as my gaze shifted from Denise's head bobbing up and down, engulfing the twin's stiff cock while pumping the base, to her hanging, swaying tits, down to the round curve of her ass and the stiff cock sliding in and out below it.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12