The Farmer & Dale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers

He reached out a hand to Dale, who took it, "Oh hell," he muttered, and pulled Dale in for a hug.
"Son, you take good care of my boy." He released Dale and drew Rick in. "And you look after this man, I plan to be down here on a regular basis for that coffee, make sure you lay in a good supply."

"I will Dad." Rick replied, happiness squeezing his heart. It was a good feeling.

Gerald walked down the steps and stopped, turning back to look at them. "It's going to be all right boys, you mark my words. It's going to be all right."

He made his way to his truck, jumped in and with a wave, headed down the road.

Dale and Rick returned the wave and entered the house. They turned to face each other and came together in a rush, holding each other tight.

Rick laughed, "He's right, you know, it's just like our song, it's gonna be all right."

Dale smiled, "Right now, I feel like the luckiest man alive, except for one thing." he ran a teasing hand over Rick's groin, "I believe you owe me something."

Rick took Dale's hand and led him upstairs, "Come on babe, I never go back on my word. And you know? I feel another bout of, Milk the Cow, coming on."

"Aw, shit." Dale cursed. He pulled at Rick's hand, trying to get away.

Rick kept a firm hold and circled his arm around Dale's waist, leading him into the bedroom,
"Come on Bossy, come give daddy some cream."

"Rick!!"

Rick's laughter filled the room as he shut the door behind them.

dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers