The Farmer's Wife - Day 01

Story Info
A long weekend at the farm gets interesting.
2.8k words
4.12
78.5k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a tough time recently, work was hard, redundancy programmes were in full swing and despite keeping my job I came to realise that although 30% of the workforce had left the workload hadn't got any smaller. Those of us left were working like dogs and to maker matters worse my friends who had left with the big pot of money and the early pension all looked great, relaxed and tanned whilst I slaved away. My wife, Sam, looked at me over dinner, I was obviously looking worn out. "Why don't we go over to the farm for a long weekend? Take Friday and Monday off, you've got the leave and you'll lose it at the end of this month. The kids are away on that exchange, H's kids are at camp and H is lonely with Drew working all hours."

H was Sam's cousin, she was married to a farmer and at this time of year he was out all hours harvesting leaving H alone. I enjoyed the farm; it was quiet, remote and best of all out of BlackBerry range. As an added bonus H was hot, and as we were experiencing early summer weather there was a chance she'd be in skimpy outfits.

"I can't. I've got that presentation to finish and the design for that new facility in India plus all the email to catch up on......"

"Come on, it'll do you good and the place won't fall apart in 2 days!"

Sam had a point, I needed a break and the farm was the place. "OK, sod it, I'm not losing my leave, let's go!"

"OK, I'll call H and arrange it, she'll be pleased to see us!" Sam giggled and wandered off, swaying her hips. Strange, but that's women for you.

That Friday morning we packed the car, I tossed the BlackBerry in my bedside drawer and we set off into the countryside. It was a sweltering day; thank God for aircon. I was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, Sam had a red bikini on with a pair of shorts and a T-shirt over. My wife is around 5'6", with short brown hair and a light tan all over. Her body is great, especially since she took up running again, leaving her tummy and legs smooth and tight. She has 38B tits, which whilst gravity has taken its toll are still perfectly formed and hang nicely with a perfect rounded shape, each ending in a deep pink nipple. That red bikini really did it for me, complimenting her colour beautifully and so well fitting it enhanced her curves. I was really looking forward to getting to the farm and seeing Sam's body revealed. I put my foot down as we moved onto the country roads and pretty soon we pulled into the farm drive.

I opened the door and as I stepped out of the car the heat hit me, the aircon was great but the shock on leaving it always surprised me. H came round the side of the house, she was wearing a turquoise bikini top and had a sarong wrapped round her waist. H was shorter than Sam, around 5'2", blonde and had creamy white skin. The weather is usually so bad I'd never seen H in anything but jeans and a sweater, but had long wondered what H's body would be like. Her normal jeans were tight and showed off a nice round ass but I'd never got much more than a glance at those tits. Now she was wearing a bikini top I could see she was quite well endowed, bigger than Sam, probably a 36D. H greeted us with a cheery hello and then said "Come round the back, I've got the sun loungers out and some drinks on the go."

We went round and there, on the deck, were 3 sun loungers and a big jug of chilled beer on the table. Sam wasted no time and quickly threw off her top, lost her shorts revealing that red bikini bottom, grabbed a glass of beer, pulled a sun lounger in to the sun and lay down. H let the sarong slip from her hips into a heap on the deck revealing for the first time her lower body. My earlier observations had been correct, her ass was tight, her legs smooth right up and her tummy trim. The bikini was tight and smooth against her and I longed to catch sight of her crotch but was scared of being caught staring.

After a number of trips to India I had suffered from heatstroke too often so pulled a sun longer into the shade of the house, with the feet end pointing directly at the girls' sunloungers. Sam was already laid on her back and I had the perfect view along her legs up to her crotch. The red material of the bikini was tight and I could see the outline of her pussy lips. I could imagine that place, Sam had shaved along her bikini line but had close clipped hair just above her pussy leading a man down to the heavenly opening. I loved to run my fingers through that hair, teasing her before moving down to her pussy. H lay on the lounger next to Sam, again flat in her back, her legs slightly open giving a similar view to Sam. I looked along her smooth inner thighs and imagined placing little kisses along them as I moved towards that sweet tasting reward. My eyes followed to the point where her legs met, there I could see that her turquoise bikini was a tight as Sam's and perfectly outlined her mound. I wondered what it would be like? Would she have a little tuft of hair, blonde presumably, or would she be shaved, or even waxed, bare?

This was torture, two gorgeous women flat on their backs, their pussies outlined by a tiny piece of material. It was lucky I had Bermuda shorts on so that the pole developing in there didn't show. Sam turned over and lay on her front, her ass smooth and round sticking up, begging for my tongue to slide along it, over her beautiful asshole. Sam said something I didn't hear and H sat up and grabbed a bottle of sun cream. She squirted a large load on to her hand and then began smearing it into Sam back; as she leant across her tits swung forward and were inches from Sam's smooth skin, H's nipples projected through the thin material, she can't be cold, was she turned on? H finished rubbing the cream in then lay down and Sam returned the favour. Sam had a great massage technique and I could see she was using it on H. I heard a gentle moan as Sam kneaded H's shoulders and rubbed the cream into her back. I looked across, Sam was leaning across H and kneading her shoulder, I looked along H's leg to her crack and swore I could see a spot of moisture beginning to form in the crotch of her bikini. I could take this no longer; I got up and went into the kitchen for a drink.

A short while later Sam came into the kitchen "I'm just driving down to Auntie's house to see her, why don't you go and keep H company?" and with that she grabbed the car keys and was off.

Once I was sure the car had gone I went back outside and saw H, again flat on her back, arms above her head, eyes closed. I took the opportunity to get a really good look at her body. As I said before she's a fine looking woman, her porcelain white skin was flawless, her tits, as she lay on her back, pancaked against her chest but the previous view had confirmed they were firm and shapely. Her tummy was tight and smooth, her navel neatly indented, her crotch was covered tightly by the bikini, a small mound visible, was that her lips or some hair? No hair was visible along the bikini line so it was hard to tell. My cock was throbbing and my balls were beginning to ache, I could just imagine slapping it out and pulling myself off, shooting my load across that stomach, filling her navel with my warm cum. H opened her eyes "Everything OK?"

"Erm, yes, fine, erm do you want a drink?"

"No I'm fine."

I returned to my sun lounger, which was now in the sun. My balls were really aching now and I needed to turn my thoughts to something else. I lay back and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a chill, a shadow had fallen across me; I opened my eyes and saw H stood above me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

She was between me and the sun, her tits covered only by the thin material of her bikini top. She had the sarong on over her bikini bottom again but with the sun behind her I could see straight through it, her mound clearly silhouetted. I longed to see that mound, I really needed to know -- blond hair down there as well or shaved? No she's my wife's cousin, I can't think like this!

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

What the hell to say to that? As I've mentioned before H was a fantastic looking woman but she was my wife's cousin and I was here with my wife, even though she'd gone out for the rest of the day. "Erm, yes of course, you're lovely!"

"You're just saying that." H looked sad for some reason.

"No, I'm not, really, it's just ... well ... you're Sam's cousin."

"I know but Drew hardly seems to notice me any more and at my age it's depressing to think I don't turn men on any more, I used to be the centre of attention. Maybe it's a mid-life crisis."

H had certainly been a stunner when she was young and had no end of male attention. For me she'd kept that but I guess she was feeling low. I saw a tear starting to form in her eye. "Really, truthfully, you're gorgeous. You're pretty, you've stunning blue eyes and you're in fine shape. Really, you're gorgeous."

"But I'm old and sag in all the wrong places?"

I had to look away to get my mind off those beautiful tits, I grabbed for my drink; this was weird but very erotic. The mix of the sun, the warmth and watching Sam and H all morning had turned me on and it was starting to hurt. "No, not at all, you're, erm, great ... and ... erm... toned. Mind you I've never seen you unsupported!" I joked.

"Would you like to?!"

I spat my drink out in surprise! Of course I wanted to, I really wanted to see those tits but she my wife's cousin, what could I do? H had her hands behind her back, was she going to reveal those tits? Before I could give an answer or find out H's intentions I heard a car coming down the lane, it was Sam returning. H quickly turned and returned to her sun lounger.

Sam came in to the garden "Had a nice time?" she said.

"Yeah, pretty quiet. You?" I replied.

"Good thanks, nice to see Auntie but she was on her way out, I'll go back another day." She threw off the shirt she was wearing and slipped out of her shorts, doing that wiggle women do to get shorts and skirts off that always turned me on. Underneath she still had her red bikini on; it was pulled tight around her ass as she bent over. She was still glorious my wife, even after giving me 2 gorgeous kids. She went over and lay next to H. That perfect view came back, 2 gorgeous women lying on their backs, legs slightly apart, showing me the silhouettes of their tight holes covered only by a thin piece of fabric. I watched for a few minutes and noticed that the moisture stain on H's bikini was growing. I couldn't contain myself any longer; my cock was rigid and trying to push out of the waistband of my shorts; my balls ached like they were going to explode. I got up and went in to the house.

I was just going to have a drink but the throb in my shorts demanded relief. I went in to the bathroom and breathlessly closed the door, my shorts were gone in a second, I wrapped my right hand around my cock and started to pump; I wouldn't need long. I closed my eyes and was lost in my own world, the vision of H's firm white tits and that moist spot on her bikini sprang into my mind; God I wanted to see her naked.

I was still in that dream when I heard the door handle turn; lucky I'd locked the door ... hadn't I? I opened my eyes just in time to see the door handle finish turning and the door swing open in slow motion. I was stood in the bathroom, shorts on the floor and my big rigid cock in my hand as H came in to view. "Oh sorry..." she spluttered "I didn't know you were in here."

I was frozen to the spot, cock in hand. H blushed and started to back out of the door, then she looked down, my throbbing member stood out angrily, I still couldn't let go.

"Oh!" H stopped. "Did I cause that?"

"Erm, yeah, sorry, look I'm really sorry, but I couldn't help it, you got me going and I thought I'd come in here and sort myself out before I exploded! Please don't tell Sam!"

"Don't apologise. Actually I should apologise for getting you in to this mess. In fact perhaps I should help you, to make up for it?" H stepped back in to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, remembering to lock it this time!

H put her hands behind her and undid her bikini top letting it drop to the floor. "What do you think? Too saggy?"

I couldn't do anything but grunt a response and shake my head they were perfect. Those tits I'd been fantasising about as I jerked off swung out in front of her, pure creamy white with a small put perky pink nipple at the end, just as I'd imagined them.

H stepped towards me and dropped to her knees. Her right hand came up and gently lifted my hand off my cock; I hadn't been able to do let go for myself! Her slim fingers wrapped around my cock and she gently began to pump me. Each stroke sent a little ripple along her body and her tits began to sway in time to the pumping action on my cock. I looked down, her face was a couple of centimetres in front of my cock and she stared intently at it as she slowly pumped it with her hand. I had no control; I'd been so turned on all day and had already started pumping myself so I shot my load after only a couple of minutes. I hadn't cum for a while and my first pulse was long and strong, hitting H on her left cheek. She pulled my cock down and aimed it at those beautiful tits, I groaned as a big load, borne from the frustration of the past few months pumped from my cock and splattered on to her chest, the main bulk running down her cleavage. A couple of stray shots hit her left breast; as it ran down across her tit a string formed on, and then dripped from, her erect nipple. My orgasm subsided and my cock grew limp.

"Thanks," I said "I needed that! Erm, do you need anything?" I really wanted to taste that sweet pussy.

"No, thank you, I needed to know that I could still turn a guy on and you've just proven it!" H stood up and grabbed a towel. "You'd best go."

I walked out and grabbed a drink from the kitchen. I went out and lay back down in the shade. "Everything OK?" It was Sam.

"No problems, just getting a cold one."

I saw H come in to the kitchen and Sam got up and went in. I saw them chatting and throwing glances at me, then Sam threw her head back and laughed. They can't be talking about me can they?

The rest of the day was uneventful, we sat out until the sun went down and then had a barbeque and a couple of glasses of wine. The girls started getting giggly but I was tired so made my excuses and went to bed leaving them with the last of the wine. I'd had an active day and was tired, but wondered what else could happen in the next 2 days...