The Farmer's Wife - Day 03

Story Info
A revelation...
2.3k words
4.23
39k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from 'The Farmer's Wife - Day 1, 'The Farmer's Wife - First Night', 'The Farmer's Wife - Day 2' and 'The Farmer's Wife – Second night'. To understand the plot so far and the characters please read those first.

I awoke again late, 10 o'clock. I stretched under the white cotton sheet; it was another warm day. I thought back over the past 2 days and how I'd enjoyed both my wife and her cousin. I couldn't believe how lucky I'd been, especially not to get caught; still I was sure it was over now. I got up and went for a shower. No interruptions today. I pulled on my shorts and wandered out to the girls. They were in their usual positions, Sam wearing a striped tankini, which still showed off her beautiful breasts and H now in a black bikini, tight but not as revealing as the past few days. Ah well, a man can get too greedy!

After some breakfast I lay out on the sun lounger in my shady spot, the girls laughing together, occasionally giving me a flash of crotch but soon the sun and the 2 recent nights' lack of sleep caught up with me and I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was asleep for but when I awoke I was in full sun. I opened my eyes and the stars swirled past. "Shit," I thought "sunstroke again!"

I rolled of the sun lounger and headed unsteadily in to the house. "You OK?" shouted Sam.

"Yep, little too much sun, be OK after a lie down in a darkened room..."

I drank as much water as I could then staggered to the bedroom and threw myself on to the bed just as the blackness hit me.

When I came round the room was spinning but slowly came in to focus. I tried to sit up but couldn't, my arms felt like lead. This was weird; I'd never felt like this before. I tried again and then realised there was resistance, I looked up and realised my hands were tied to the headboard of the bed. I looked down and saw Sam and H sat on the bed either side of me around waist level.

"Oh, he's awake!" Sam giggled "We've got a confession for you but felt it better if you were restrained."

"Ugh?" was all I could reply.

"Well, you see, H spoke to me about how lonely she was and how much she needed some cock, her and Drew haven't for months. So I, um, decided to lend her yours! I knew you'd be up for it."

So after all this Sam had known. All those chats I'd seen and the laughter, she knew all along. Mind you, knowing that she knew was quite erotic and my cock started to stir.

H looked down "Seems he likes the news, should we see what else he likes?!" and with that she threw off her bikini top, releasing those beautiful creamy white breasts which swung out in front of her.

"Come on Sam, join in!" H laughed and tugged at Sam's tankini.

"Oh well, why not!" Sam giggled and pulled the top over her head. Stretching up pulled her tits tight and then they released as she threw the top on the floor, her tits swinging low but round and firm.

My cock grew. Sam reached forwards and took hold of my waistband. "Let's see what that's done." and she pulled my shorts off, revealing my throbbing member.

Sam reached forwards and gently stroked her nails along my shaft, teased the head and then gently back down to my balls.

"I wonder whether we can make it even bigger?" H said and then stood up and let her bikini bottom drop to the floor.

There was that little piece of blond hair pointing to that wet, warm, accommodating pussy, my cock began to throb. Sam stood and did the same; I could now admire both my wife and her cousin in their full naked glory as they stood either side of my rampant, rigid cock.

Both Sam and H returned to kneeling on the bed either side of me, Sam slowly stroking my cock, and H now cupping my balls. "Problem with men is, one cock and there's 2 of us." H said.

"His tongue's quite useful though." said Sam "We could take turns, which end do you want first?"

"Well, I really shouldn't let him cum in me this time, Drew might notice, so I'll take his cock first if that's OK?" H replied.

"Mmm and I get his load!" Sam was happy.

"You really are good to me." H looked at Sam and then leant over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Their tits swinging out in front of them nearly touching. I could hardly believe my luck, 2 beautiful women, naked and kissing in front of me, one cupping my balls and the other idly stroking my cock.

Sam smiled, put her free hand round the back of H's head and pulled her in to return the kiss, this time lingering slightly. Their tits now met and squashed lightly together, their nipples rubbing together gently and becoming erect. I was nearly exploding with lust. Sam obviously felt my cock throbbing and pulled away "Best make use of this before he embarrasses himself!" she giggled.

Sam moved to the side and H swung her leg over my body to straddle me. Sam held my cock steady and H lowered herself on. All the talk and foreplay had clearly worked its magic as H's pussy was slick with her juices allowing her to slide straight down my shaft enveloping me in that warm wet heaven. I looked at the pleasure written across her face as she started to slowly but rhythmically slide my shaft in and out of her hole. I could have watched all day but Sam was having none of it and moved up to straddle my face, suddenly her hairy pink hole appeared above me and she roughly thrust herself onto my face. I took a deep draught of her musky scent and then opened my mouth and licked straight along her cunt, through her labia and across her clit; she sighed and leant forwards to grip the headboard.

H had now relaxed in to a slow but steady rhythm sliding along my cock and I matched up my tonguing of Sam's pussy. It felt ecstatic having my cock massaged and being able to taste my wife's pussy juices flowing in to my mouth, whilst being unable to move due to being tied to the headboard. I looked up along Sam's tight tummy, past her breasts to see the look of absolute pleasure on her face. As I looked I saw H's hands come round and cup Sam's firm tits. Sam flinched but soon relaxed again and let H knead her tits. Soon H was pinching Sam's nipples and Sam's moans and groans grew louder and more urgent. This really tipped me over an edge and I started to thrust up in to H's soaking pussy, getting ready to release my load. Sam must have noticed, she looked round "Careful, he's getting too excited, best swap places if you don't want to be filled with cum!"

H looked slightly disappointed but agreed "Yes, best had, and judging by those sounds that tongue has some advantages!"

Sam swung her leg off my face and looked down at me with a big smile "OK down there?"

H clambered forwards and soon her pussy was grinding into my face. This was the first time I had tasted her and she was sweet, different to Sam but sweet all the same. I slid my tongue in to that eager hole and tried to continue where I'd left off from Sam. H let out a huge sigh and took up the position holding on to the headboard. I felt a hand on my cock as Sam slid that warm tight pussy on to my shaft. The combination of my saliva and her natural juices made it so easy. I knew I couldn't hold out too long so increased my workload on H's pussy and focused on her clit. Pretty soon she was rocking and grinding on my face. Sam leant forwards and began to massage H's tits as my tongue pushed her gently towards the edge. H responded to Sam and leant back slightly to enjoy her tits being kneaded altering the angle of her pussy on my face allowing me better access to her deep hole and also to flick my tongue across her puckered asshole. Each time I flicked the tip of my tongue across her ass she groaned loudly encouraging me on. I could just see Sam now leaning forward and planting little kisses across H's shoulders and on the nape of her neck. H was clearly in heaven, her grinding on my face increased in pace and so did Sam's pace on my cock. My balls were tightening but I had to concentrate on H's sweet pussy. H suddenly groaned and I felt a flood of warm juice smear across my face; I could contain myself no longer and shot my load deep into Sam. I lapped H's juices up but slowed my pace as her orgasm subsided. Sam slowly released H's tits and stopped kissing her back; H let out an enormous sigh, I could make no sound with her pussy lips still pressed firmly across my face.

Sam rolled off to the side and lay next to me on her back with her arms crossed above her head and H slid onto the bed, laying on her side head towards the bottom of the bed giving me the perfect view of her engorged, now deep red, pussy lips.

"Should I let him go now do you think?" H sat up and untied my arms, my muscles were aching and my wrists chafed from the ties but it had been worth the pain.

"Typical man. He gets to cum and I'm left hanging on!" Sam laughed.

"I think your being a bit harsh, he sorted me out!" H replied. She had once again laid down on her side and was looking intently at Sam. "Did you miss out love?" H looked at Sam and I noticed her glancing between her legs. "Well we can't have that can we"

In a flash H dived between Sam's legs and stuck her face in to Sam's crotch. The look of surprise, even shock on Sam's face was a treasure, she moved her hands down as if to stop H but at that moment H must have hit the right spot, Sam's back arched in pleasure and she simply laid her hands on H's head to keep her there. My cock was flaccid from the pounding Sam had given it but still thick and firm and was starting to twitch from the site of a woman going down on my gorgeous wife. I sat up to get a better view but Sam had her knees raised and her thighs close around H's face. H was on her knees, face buried in Sam's crotch, her ass pointing up. I got off the bed and went round to the end, here was a perfect view, I could see along H's spine to her head, a blonde bob of hair rhythmically bobbing as she tongued Sam's pussy, Sam's hands holding her head in place. Along Sam's tight tummy I could see her tits, flat against her chest, her nipples erect and deep burgundy, her face showing the signs of a good tonguing. My eyes followed the scene back down, past H's head along her spine and fell on her creamy white ass and those pussy lips, still swollen and deep red, inviting me in. My cock was now nearly there again and I couldn't help myself. I put the head of my cock against that sweet hole, applied a little pressure and slid straight in to the hilt. H moaned loudly but didn't miss a stroke on Sam's clit. Now normally after just cumming I would be able to hold out for a long session but the sight of my wife being given a tongue lashing by another woman and the look and moans of sheer ecstasy had me so horny I had to pound H firmly and deeply. Sam was beginning to arch her back repeatedly as she approached her orgasm. H had repositioned her hand so that she clearly had a couple of fingers deep in Sam's cunt for her to grip onto as she came. Sam let out a scream as the orgasm hit her and I lost it and shot another load into H.

"Shit, sorry!" I blurted out as I pumped my cum into H. I tried to pull out and leave the rest on her ass but her spare hand shot between her legs and she grabbed my balls to hold me in.

What a sight this would be, my wife on her back, orgasm subsiding with her cousin's face buried in her crotch, H with 2 of her fingers in Sam's pussy and her other hand gripping my balls as I finished emptying my load into her pussy, me positioned behind H balls deep in her.

H pulled away from Sam and turned to look at me. "No problem, I like the feeling of being filled, I can always have a shower!" she laughed.

I collapsed next to Sam who was already drifting off to sleep, exhausted by her powerful orgasm. I lay next to her and cradled in to her side. H took up a similar position on the other side, hand draped across Sam's tummy and we all fell asleep.