The Farming Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GW Anon
GW Anon
5 Followers

We started unloading the truck and she stripped off naked without me asking her to and leaned against the tractor front tire with her hands and spread her feet apart standing there bent over at her waist looking at me. I dropped my pants and moved in behind her and slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. I teased her again saying she was very wet. The talk of her being gangbanged must have got her really hot. She didn't say a word, just moaned as I slowly slid into her tight hot pussy. She said she was a little sore.

I went right on saying I bet it would be very exciting to have several cocks to play with and suck on and to have all those hand on you at the same time. She was really hot. I reached around and pinched her hard nipples and she had an orgasm. I shot another large load deep into her. We stood there a couple minutes savoring the feeling. I slowly slipped out of her and she kissed my lips and went to the house. I finished unloading the beans and went to the drug store first thing the next morning.

She had sex with Bob that night and said she was very surprised that he didn't notice that she was bigger. She said if he did he didn't say anything. We fucked every day while harvesting the beans. I always wore a rubber and she always had sex with Bob every night also. A couple of times I cut the end of the rubber and shot my load deep inside her. Sure enough she turned up pregnant. Bob thought that by her being sexy for me and flashing me a little, that it had caused them to relax and just have sex and not worry about getting pregnant and bingo, they got pregnant. That was good for me because I didn't have to wear rubbers anymore. We had a very good year that year.

This story got very long and there is a lot more to tell. Will tell more of this true story in a later writing.

GW Anon
GW Anon
5 Followers