The Feminist I Should Be Pt. 02

Story Info
Kailee is pulled into a world of dangerous fun.
5.8k words
4.67
16.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers

Author's note: Because everyone gave such good response to the first story, here is the continuation of the first story. The original can be found here. Please, read and comment! I'd love to hear what you thought of this story.

*

Chapter One

We laid in a cozy tight twin bed. I sat up. I sat up next to Ade. The sheets feel off of me. It left me completely naked on the edge. I turned behind and Ade still laid there on his side. His round shoulder and those curled locks of hair were the exposed above the light blue sheets.

This was not our first time. I don't mean it wasn't our first time fucking. I mean it wasn't our first time when one of us stayed over at the others and we woke up in the same bed. All the night's sweat grime was still on us. The window was cracked, but we kept the blinds drawn because I wanted it so. I reached out and touched the uncovered shoulder of his. I stroked his arm just a bit. He was so fucking built and so warm to touch. Ade purred at me in response.

"Hey," he whispered at me.

"Hey yourself," I said. Those eyes opened up. I had to catch my breath. His eyes were still dark and cunning, even under a bunch of twisted locks. Ade arose. The sheets rolled off of him. His pecks and ironed six pack showed. It made this hard long trench straight down his torso. He placed his warm hands around my navel. I smiled as I felt his kiss on my back. Then up near my shoulders, then again on my neck.

"Did you have a good sleep?" he said to me, "Feel good now?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good," Ade whispered into my ear. His hands were at my breasts now. He grasped them. He warmed them. It always felt so good when he touched them like that, "I think that we were loud, and I think that you liked it."

"Yeah?" I said. I inhaled as he nibbled around my neck. I was getting warmer, "What makes you say that?"

"Because I could feel you cum," he said. I was pulled down into the bed next to him. My body tingled as Ade wrapped his arms up and down it. I felt his erection stiffen against my ass. One hand ran up the neck and tilted my face towards his. "I always feel you cum," he whispered, "You liked the things I did to you."

"Yes," I said, "don't you forget it." I bucked my hips against his throbbing shaft. I felt the deep growl from his chest. His arms tightened around me. It made me shiver. We exhaled together then I felt his lips softly land on mine, only to pull back.

"You're so sexy, Ade," I said. He pressed his lips against mine. He stayed there this time. I felt his tongue slip between my lips. My mouth opened to welcome him in. My pussy tingled as he cupped it with his hand. I craned my head back. He began to move with eager desire. My hips bucked in unison with him. He massaged my cunt up and down. He toyed with my lips. He slicked his fingers up and down my clit.

"You're getting wet," he said. I felt his other hand toy with my nipple. I responded only with a happy moan while he continued to tease my body. I reached behind me. I took a hold of his cock. I felt it throb for me.

"You're hard," I said, "I wanna get loud again." He parted my legs. He his fingers spread my lips. He drove his cock into me, making cry out just a little. He moved in deep, probing my cunt. He locked his eyes at me. I closed mine as he kept me controlled with his arms. My slick cunt was massaged by his cock. We rocked together in a perfect rhythm. Each of us moaning, gasping, and heaving together.

"Touch me," I begged, "I want you to touch me." His fingers went straight for my clit. He stirred it around. I cried out as began to feel my body respond and convulse. I felt his cock jab against my cervix.

"Don't stop, Ade."

"I'm not going to stop," he panted, "I want you to cum."

I wanted to cum. My back arched. I opened my eyes and stared straight into his. I whimpered and heaved as he tirelessly, rhythmically, fucked me. Then he thrust deeper in me. "Fuck, that's so good," I stammered. It shook my whole my body. It pushed me over the cliff. Ade gripped me harder as my body shook against him. My head lulled back. My mouth froze open. I heaved out moans with each wave of my orgasm.

Moments later, Ade groaned. I felt him spend himself inside me.

======

I always showered first after we fuck. I sat on the bed, comfortable and clean. A bit later Ade came out of the shower. I sat there with my hair still wet and my clothes, mostly rumpled and icky, from last night on. I liked Ade when he was like that, all shirtless and toweled. It was kinda hot. He took one look at me. Why did he look at me like that? It was this kind of inquisitive glare. Was that a stink-eye?

"What?" I asked.

Ade simply turned around. He reached into his closet. He pulled out a pair of boxers. He pulled up over under his towel. What was he, some board shorting guy on Huntington Beach?

"Kailee," he said. He reached for a shirt now, "What exactly is it that you want out of this?"

"Want?" I stammered all stupid. I repeated his question, "what do you mean 'want'?"

Ade turned at me and gave me that kinda mean glare. He raised an eyebrow at me. As if he didn't want to spell it out for me.

"What, do you want out of this," he repeated.

"I don't want anything," I blurted out, "there's nothing to want. Everything's fine."

"So," said Ade pulling on a pair of rumpled jeans, "This thing that we've been doing, it's only that thing that we've been doing?"

That thing that we've been doing had been pretty much what just did. Ever since that first time in front of Clara, I'd given Ade a standing invitation to my pussy. We did finish our project together too. I think that was another time that we really good sex. Clara called it 'Victory Sex.' Also, I couldn't stand to be in the apartment when Clara had Johann over. Jumping into bed with Ade sure beats staying out all night or falling asleep in the library.

"Umm..." I responded, "Ade it's just that.. I don't want.. I don't know... monogamy."

That's a good reason.

"Monogamy?" he recoiled at me, "wow. That's way high on seriousness scale there. Were you afraid I was going to give you ring?"

"No!" I protested, "of course not. It's just that monogamy is umm... well I like what we're doing. Don't you?"

"Yes," he said. He was fully clothed now.

"Okay," I said, "so you're getting what you want. I sure as hell am not holding out on you. And when you fuck me? Ade, that's better than drugs!"

"And that's it?" said Ade.

"Yes," I said, "I want to keep it that way. Are you going to be able to keep it that way?"

He approached me. He ran his finger along my jaw line. I looked up at him, half cringing that our little unspoken deal could fall apart at any moment. He gave me that look again, that look that dared me to blink.

"Yes," he finally said, "We're clear then."

"Okay!" I said, "Good. I'm glad that we can be cool."

===

That was how it was going to be. Ade and I were going to play it cool. He was my now my official adventure time buddy. We were totally going to keep this going long after hot, dirty, victory sex in front of Clara.

Oh God, Clara!

You know what? I am kind of glad that things got busy over the last few weeks of the semester. I like that things got nice and busy with her finals, and my big project for Doc Odem's class, and how I could always come up with a plausible excuse not to make it out to the bar. I always had a good excuse not to be around her and Johann. I'm doing it for my health really anyway. You know that too much cheap liquor just poisons your body.

Now though? Well Clara begged me to come with her. It wasn't like I could avoid it so much anymore anyway. So one Saturday, I finally went out with Clara and Johann. We were in this little SUV. Johann was driving of course and I was with in the back seat. Clara sat in front. Do you know how hard it was to watch them? I mean, I was sitting in the back sit with a pair of aviator sunglasses on. That way I could roll my eyes and glare behind them. It was so frustrating to watch her casually pet Johann's shoulder as we drove out to the Blue Lagoon Gentleman's Club.

We stopped the car at the back lot. Clara stepped out of the car. She motioned for us to wait for a moment, then entered some employee pass code in the back door and entered. Why did she leave me alone in the car? I looked up. Johann gave me this smug, knowing grin. Ugh! I felt my stomach turn.

"What?" I finally said. My eyes were like venom-tipped daggers behind my mirrored glasses.

"So, when are you going to tell me who the lucky bro is?" he said.

"What? Clara told you?"

"She might have let it slip," he continued, "You know she was really proud of you. I don't think that I have seen her that excited and happy for you in a long time. And you know what? Maybe there might be another time that you can really cut loose."

My polite smile actually made my face hurt.

"You're not chicken are you?" said Johann bluntly, "Because Clara says there's no difference between performing for one and performing for a hundred."

"Hey!" I said firmly, "Clara is my friend. So that makes it different. She gets the privilege to get off on what Ade and I do. You think I'm some cheap house rat?"

"So it is Ade," said Johann, "Yeah... I thought it might be."

I covered my face with my hands. I clenched my jaw. Dammit! So stupid!

"So are you two, like an exclusive thing yet, or are you maybe thinking about doing something a bit more liberated?"

"What do you mean 'liberated'?"

"You never pledged, Kailee. Clara didn't either. It means that you get to get away with things without a sorority standards board harping after you for it."

"Oh, so I'm liberated to be some object? You mean like joining some guy's harem? That's not fucking liberated!"

Johann blinked at me. Could I see him drawing connections? Was that guilt? No! He can't know.

"Whoa... Kailee," he slowed down, "I didn't mean that. Hey forget I said anything. I mean, Clara knows you got your own pace with this kind of thing."

Just before I let him have it, Clara came through the back door. I turned to smile back at her. It diffused my mood. She motioned for us to leave the car. We got out and followed her in.

I can't decide whether or not the back room of the Blue Lagoon Gentlemen's Club was seedy or classy. I think it was mostly classy. I don't think strip clubs come in any other variety. She lead us pass the manager's office and into the store room. "Miriam says that we can borrow this one." Clara gestured like a car model to a solid brass pole. It lay discarded next to an octagon-shaped base. It was a miniature stage set for the go. Johann looked at it with a glint of boyish glee in his eyes. My aviators were still on. I didn't care if we're indoors. Why should you only wear sunglasses outside?

"How are we going to fit that in the car?" I asked. I pointed toward the base. It must've been the size of full mattress.

"We can collapse it like this, sweetie," Clara said. She squatted down and undid a few latches on the base. We divided up the base together. We carried the heavy, wooden stage pieces out to the car. Johann insisted on lifting the brass bar by himself. He held them over his shoulder like he was some stupid logger or something. Douchebag. We got everything into the car. It was only then that we all looked in and realized there was no room left in the back seat.

"Where am I going to sit now?" I asked. Clara was trying in vain to push aside the stage pieces. The two halves of the pole weren't budging either.

"I don't know," said Clara, "Do you want Johann's lap or mine?"

"Yeah..." said Johann, "You know Clara you can drive don't you?"

"I call shotgun! Clara, let's cuddle!" I said.

Fake smiles hurt so much.

Chapter Two

It was the end of the semester. It was the end of the year. You could feel the entire campus breathe collective sighs of relief. Dorms were starting to empty, campus apartments were getting cleaned out, and the evenings on fraternity row were beginning to heat up.

I greeted Ade with my hot midriff and cleavage top. It was the green one. The same one I wore when I totally ambushed his cock with Clara watching. I decided that I'd wear a little bit longer skirt though. There'd be enough ivory leg clichés walking around. Also, Ade, came dressed right too. He had those tight jeans, a white undershirt that exposed his collar bones, and black and grey striped shirt left casually open.

We walked together pass the houses. There was some little kid tide pool full of beer. That house was already getting into full swing. Some stupid freshman pledge --complete with his dumbass greek sweatshirt- puffed his cigar smoke circles while batting eyes at me. I hooked myself to Ade's arm and looked past him.

We arrived at Johann's frat house. Ade rapped on the door. Some dude in a toga opened the door. His eyes ran over me. I puffed out my tits only so slightly for him.

"You bringing the talent, bro?" he said to Ade.

"The talent?" Ade asked.

"I'm not the talent," I said.

"You a brother?" Toga boy said to Ade. He totally ignored me.

"No," he said, "Johann called us in. This is his girlfriend's best friend."

"Oh!" said toga boy. His eyes widened in recognition, "Oh okay. Yeah come on guys!"

All the brothers were in togas. They were like low cut shirts for men. There's nothing wrong with a bunch of pectorals floating around the place. A DJ spun music at the end of the room. Colored lights scintillated radiated out from his booth. Couples were spinning around and grinding their bodies before each other. In the center of the entire there was the stripper pole and stage. The brothers really went all out for this. It stood elevated on concrete blocks. The shaft rose straight to the ceiling. Already there were stage lights fixed on it. Yet not a single person had trespassed on it on it. It stood like a sacred relic in a pagan temple.

While we danced, a few of the brothers parted a path. Johann came through. Clara came behind him. She wore a grey trench coat down that went down to her calves. Her eyes! Flowing, soft, lines of black and lavender circled her them. Clara's eye make-up was a work of art tonight. Literally. She winked wickedly at as she walked by. On her entrance, some brothers cleared a circled around the stage. Ade had to pull me back because I didn't notice. Suddenly, she stood on the stage.

The music smoothly shifted to deliberate steady, almost meditative, piano chords with hints of synthesized rhythm. Clara looked down at the crowed. She undid the belt at center of her coat. I loved that tease while she rolled back her shoulders. The coat dripped slowly off her body. Hollers and whistle came from the crowd. I could see her in nothing but a lavender-lined black sports bra. The thin line of her abdominal muscles went straight down to matching panties. She moved her hips to the slow, implied rhythm of music.

She was so hypnotically hot. All the brothers and the girls stared transfixed. She turned and grabbed the pole. She kicked one of her long, slender legs up into the air. She arched her torso back, throwing one hand out free. Her mouth opened. Her eyes closed. She exhaled suggestively.

The music changed pace. The rhythm grew stronger. Clara stepped away from the pole, and flung herself towards the crowd. She caught a hold of the pole and circled again above the crowd, her free limbs stretched out as if she was flying. Cheers and applause erupted from the crowd. She responded to it with a furious series of kicks and spins around the stage.

Clara slithered up the pole, suspended herself by her arms, and stretched her legs wide and open. Everyone in the crowd had to wonder what her pussy looked like beneath those panties. Ade grabbed me from behind. Clara slid down the pole in a deadly drop. Her body turned and flowed with the rhythm of the music. She squatted, legs wide open, before Johann. She caressed and rubbed her body and unzipped her bra. Her tits, nipples clearly hard, flashed before him and the crowd. Roars of approval resounded to the wonderful sight.

"She's really good," Ade whispered, "Do you like it?" I couldn't help but respond. My hips bucked against him. I had been feeling that erection for a bit now.

"Yeah," I said lazily, "I can tell you do too." He almost turned red. He drew his hand up my jaw and tilted my head back. His lips locked with him. I felt his body purr. When my eyes opened, I could swear that Clara looked straight at us. She ran one arm up the length of the pole behind her head. The other ran straight down the center of body. Two of her fingers slid under her panties. Cheers became chants from the crowd. She taunted them as she spun and danced in time, only to suddenly kick of her panties into the crowd.

She leapt at the pole and flew around it again. Her beautiful, bare vagina glistened for the crowd. She returned to pole and clung to it. She began to moan --a real moan- while she glided down the shaft. It was lubed up by her cunt. The song died down and the crowd cheered.

Johann helped her down off the stage. Clara wrapped her legs around him while she clung to his shoulders. Her hair shrouded their kiss from all of us. It was beautiful. I felt sick feeling that, but it was beautiful to see her nude and held there with him. She dropped to the floor, and skipped towards me, pulling Johann along with him.

"You're coming along with me, aren't you sweetie?" she said with look of crazed naughtiness in those lavender painted eyes, "and him too right?"

"Wait! Where?" I stammered.

"Some place fun, Kailee," she said. She stroked my forearm, "I can tell Ade wants to come too."

"Where are we going?" I demanded, trying to look firm.

"Someplace fun, Kailee," she insisted. She tugged at my arms pulling me along. A few of the brothers chuckled at the sight. I guess it was pretty funny. Yeah, I bet they loved the hot naked girl tugging along her friend to who knows where. That little voice inside me told me no. I hate that little voice.

"Kailee," said Ade, "we don't have to go if you're not..."

"No!" I kicked myself on the inside, "I want you to follow. Let's go."

Clara flashed her eyebrows at me in excitement. She took my hand, raised it in the air and pulled me along as she strutted through the crowd. I gripped Ade's wrist in tow. Johann led the way. The crowd parted for us. We were a goddamn royal procession.

Chapter Three

Johann rapped on a cellar door. It opened a crack. I couldn't hear what the hell he said. I still didn't want to look at him. He gestured to Clara, me, and Ade. He opened the door and we walked in.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the hazy red light. Full, plush couches were arranged in a circle. A few half clothed sorority girls and their guys molested each other on each one while their eyes looked to the center: A guy, with his pants stripped of reclined on giant cushion. A clothed redhead girl held his head back with a blindfold. Another girl, as naked as Clara, pumped up and down on his cock. Two more cuddled on a nearby couch, already topless.

"Okay... whose cunt is that?" said the redhead.

"Elise," the blindfolded guy said.

"No!" said the redhead, "You suck at this game!"

The girl dismounted leaving his thick cock shining with lube. One of the cuddle girls from the couch got up. She discarded her panties, and walked to the center. She took a hold of the cock with both hands, squeezed it gently, and massaged it with upward motions. The guy groaned as the tip of his cock inflated.

"You better get it right this time," the redhead taunted. The girl climbed onto his pelvis and took his cock into her cunt. She curved her back, tossed one arm behind her head and rocked her hips around his waist. She looked down on him with this powerful, sly, grin. She kept him panting and groaning. My heart began to pump in excitement.

RuzieD
RuzieD
12 Followers
12