The Feminization of Daniel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Limo pulled up in front of the house and as we got out Lily told the driver he could leave, "We'll see to it they get home. The driver looked at Bart who nodded and the Limo took off. Inside Lily put on some music and made everyone a drink and a couple of minutes later she took Bart by the hand and led him from the room. Troy asked me to dance and then he pulled me against him and kissed me; it was another long and passionate kiss that left me weak in the knees. And then we were on the couch kissing and then he had his cock out and then I was stroking it and then my mouth was on him again and again all thoughts were gone except for the one that said be the best you can be. I was so lost in what I was doing that I hadn't realized that he had run his hand up my leg. I felt his hand take hold of my cock just as he cried "Oh my God" and fired his second load of the night down my throat.

"Oh you fucking bitch. You god damned slut! You are my fantasy come true. I've always wanted to make love to a cross-dresser or a transvestite and here you are. God, what a wild way to start the New Year."

His hand was on my cock and he was stroking me. I laid back and let him pull it loose from its harness and then he had me in his mouth and then we were in a sixty-nine and then things just happened.

It hurt! Oh sweet Jesus did it hurt when he worked his cock into my ass. My teeth were clenched to keep me from screaming and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Lily liked it in her ass and as Troy stretched me and pushed into me I wondered how Lily had ever been able to stand it. I was bent over the arm of the couch with Troy stroking into my ass when Lily and Bart came into the room. I heard Lily gasp and I felt someone sit down on the couch and I opened my eyes to find Bart's cock a couple of inches from my face. I looked over and saw Lily sitting in a chair and staring in fascination at the scene taking place before her. I looked at her and then back at the black piece of black meat only an inch or so from my nose and then I opened my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife finger fucking herself while she watched two niggers make her husband their slut.

I woke up to Troy sliding his cock into my well used ass. The previous night had been wild. The night had run away from me and I didn't remember it all, but certain parts of it stuck out. Lily sucking Bart's cock while I fucked her and Troy fucked my ass. Bart in my ass while I sucked Troy and Lily sucked me. Troy in my ass while Lily and I licked the opposite sides of Bart's cock. When he came Lily and I both got some on our faces. I lost count of how many times I had a cock in my ass or mouth and then Troy had taken me by the hand and had led me to the guest bedroom. He locked the door and said, "This is just between you and me lover" and then he sucked me hard and got on his knees and I fucked him in his ass. I fell asleep absolutely exhausted with his cock still in my mouth.

It was almost noon when Lily and I drove the two men home. We dropped Troy off first and as he got out of the car he asked, "Can I see you again?" Lily said I actually blushed before I said, "It will cost you."

"What?"

"Last night you ruined a perfectly good pair of nylons." He laughed and said, "I'll call you and get your sizes." Bart asked us up when we dropped him, but Lily said, "Not this time. Last night changed a lot of things and my husband and I need to go home and sort things out. Call me" and then she giggled, "I mean call us."

That was six months ago and I guess I'm pretty much Troy's bitch now. I see him two or three times a week and not a week goes by that he doesn't show up with something, "Here, put this on. I can't wait to see you in it."

I have more new frocks and pairs of high heels than Lily and she thinks it's a riot. Lily and I still fuck almost every day only now her favorite video is the one of me dressed as a woman and being fucked by Bart and Troy. She still occasionally dates Bart, but not near as much as I see Troy. She says she has to be careful of Bart, "He wants me to be a bigger slut than I am."

Last week he took her to his brother's birthday party and it turned into an orgy. She let herself be fucked by three guys before somebody threw some mattresses down on the living room floor and a couple of women laid down to take on all comers. Lily refused to take part and Bart wasn't very happy when she told him she wanted him to bring her home. He balked and so she walked out and caught a cab. Troy had me over to his place one night when he had a poker game. In front of six men he said, "Are you my bitch?"

I only hesitated a moment before saying, "You know I am baby."

"If you are my bitch you have to do what I say." I spent the night crawling around under the card table sucking cocks. After every one was gone we went sixty-nine on each other, screwed each other, and then I went home and Lily kept me up all night.

We still do the Tuesday night girl thing and Lily still makes trips out to the parking lot. One night Troy stopped by and remembering his poker party I said, "Are you my bitch?"

He gave me a half grin and said, "You know I am baby."

I pointed at Anna and said, "Take her out to the parking lot and show her what a real man is like."

Surprisingly enough Anna got up and went with him. When they came back inside the smile on her face was priceless.

"Where can I get one like him?"

"You can't, but I'm willing to share, right bitch?" Troy smiled and said, "Yes dear."

I got up and said, "Watch my purse Anna" and then I took Troy by the hand, "Come on baby, my turn to go to the parking lot."

12