The Fertility Clinic Ch. 06

Story Info
Sally gets more and more into her role.
2.2k words
4.52
48.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers

Author's note:

First, I would like to acknowledge and thank Wagoneer88 for his efforts in proofreading and editing this story.

This is a continuation of a story separated into several parts. For it to make sense you really should read the whole thing, in order.

Lastly, if you haven't read the Author's note at the beginning of Part 1, PLEASE do so.

Peter

Now on to the story:

The Fertility Clinic - Part six

The week dragged by. Each day seemed an eternity. Sally got more and more demanding and pushed me further and further each day. Each night during our sessions she would comment almost non-stop either about how much fun she was having or about how much I must be aching to cum, how full my balls felt, etc.

It was really getting to me. I slept worse each night and by Friday I was a complete and total mess. I was having a very hard time imagining getting through the weekend. I had seriously contemplated whacking off dozens of times, but Sally, knowing how distressed I was, had repeatedly made it very clear that if I did so life would be total Hell for a very long time. She was getting into this more each day. I think the expression she had used was "...will make this week seem pleasant by comparison." They way she said it, I knew she was completely serious. I managed to refrain only because I believed the price would be as high as she claimed.

Friday night was more of the same, but since we didn't have work the following day Sally announced that our playtime would be longer this evening. She no longer even pretended that this was just about conceiving. Sally had become a total cockteasing addict. She was having several orgasms every night and she readily admitted that they were made far more powerful as a result of playing with my cock and balls and watching my reaction when she would deny my orgasms at the last possible moment. The more I suffered, the stronger she came! She wasn't the least bit apologetic about it any more either.

What I could not figure out was the was why I seemed helpless to stop it. I know I could have just refused, but it had almost become something I needed as much as she did, even though the frustration was making me crazy! My cock and balls certainly had never received so much attention in my whole life.

The kids were still gone over the weekend, and the weather was lousy. So, since we were housebound anyway, Sally decided I would spend the day naked! She did a very long and slow hand job session to start the day, and after that she would come over to me every time she noticed me get soft and stroke my cock a bit. The result was I spent almost every minute that day with a hard-on.

That night at bedtime Sally was insatiable. She wanted a full body massage. Rubbing her body like that always drives me crazy; in my condition it was almost unbearable. I'd barely gotten started and already I was shaking all over. Of course my cock was already rock hard and dribbling.

Sally loves to have her breasts massaged and her nipples played with when she is really turned on; so I focused quite a bit of attention on them. Being a tit man and loving hers in particular was making me throb all the more.

Finally she flipped over on to her tummy and I massaged her back and legs and she especially had me focus on her butt.

"OH God Joel, I am so wet, please finger me," she nearly commanded.

I slipped my hand under and slid two fingers inside her. She was indeed sopping. I teased her clit and worked on her G spot. In no time she was cumming hard. I was sweating heavily by this point.

"Joel, you are a prince. Get your face down here," Sally growled as she rolled on her back and spread her legs. I'd never heard and seen her act this aggressive, ever!

Soon I was lapping at her lips and sucking on her clit. She came two more times before she finally pulled my head to her face for a very deep kiss. By now my cock was really throbbing and dripping. I had such a desire to cum, I could hardly believe it! Never had I had such a case of blue balls. Never had I felt such a desperate need to cum!

Sally finally said, "I don't want to stop, but I think it's time to 'do you' for the night or else you might go crazy!" She giggled as she said this.

She had me flip on my back and straddled my stomach. She raised herself up and positioned her pussy directly over my cock. She grabbed the shaft at the very base and pointed my hard-on straight up. Then she did the most amazing thing. She started to move my cock back and forth so that the very tip of my cock was sliding up and down in her slit. She kept using it to stroke her still engorged clit. GOD it felt soooo good! It was as if she was gently licking my glans. She was using the tip of my cock to 'finger' her clit some more. It wasn't long before she was cumming again. I'd been pushed close myself, but she had become an expert at teasing my cock and frustrating my orgasms. She collapsed on my chest and purred!

"Damn that was good! I think I could just use you forever and never let you cum again!" she said with a chuckle that chilled me to the bone!

She finally recovered from her last cum and squatted over me again. "Okay, time to take care of you for real now."

Again she took my cock and started to rub it against her sopping slit, from end to end. My cock was again leaking precum in large volumes within seconds. She would tease the head with her labia, then lay my cock flat on my stomach and slide her pussy lips down over my swollen balls then back up over my cock head. Back and forth, back and forth, she would do this. I'd slowly get right to the point where, again, I was just about to cum and then she would flop down on my chest and hug and kiss me and tell me how much she loved me.

I loved it, but God Damn I was going insane! While she cuddled, she made sure she had my balls in her hand and was gently squeezing and caressing them. I was going crazy!

Then she would sit back up and start sliding her super-slippery pussy up and down my cock.

Finally she told me that my time was up. She bent over and kissed the head of my cock in such an erotic way that just that action alone almost made me cum. I didn't think I could take much more. I started to complain again, but Sally quickly silenced me.

She said, "You boys are such wuzzes! You have a little case of blue balls for a few days and you think the world is ending. First imagine what it's like to have a period every month. And nine months of pregnancy! You do the math. Two kids equals a year and a half. We're trying to have number three. So that will mean nine more months. Do you really think a few days of not getting your rocks off is more of an 'inconvenience' than that?' She was smiling and there was a sparkle in her eyes as she said this, but she was obviously quite serious at the same time.

"No, no, you're right."

Sunday was a replay of Saturday, but that night was Sally's coup de grace. It started out just like the night before with me giving her a luxurious massage, then fingering her to her first orgasm, and then using my mouth for a couple more. This was the point where the night's festivities deviated from the night before.

"Mmmmm, I still need more, but let's do you first, and then you can finish me."

That sounded ominous. Again she used my cock like a toy to play with her pussy, but this time once she got serious she held my cock straight up and impaled her warm wet cunt on my shaft. She looked straight into my eyes with a kind of fire I'd never seen before as she slowly raised and lowered herself on my rigid cock.

After a solid week of what I'd been through the feeling of her pussy slowly fucking me was almost unbelievable, but the thought of this ending without me cumming was incomprehensible!

I couldn't help myself. I started to thrust. Sally isn't a large woman at all, but from her positioning she could put her hands on my waist and by leaning on me stop me from thrusting, which is exactly what she did!

"Whoa stud, I'm in control here. Now just lie still and enjoy!"

And she kept slowly fucking me. When I got too close to cumming she would lower herself all the way down on my cock and let me back off, but would occasionally squeeze her cunt muscles a few times and then grind her clit against my pubic bone. Once she knew she could fuck me some more without making me cum, she would start up again.

I don't know how long she had been at it, but she had just finished rubbing against my pubic bone again and I could tell she was very close to cumming herself. She started to stroke again and I couldn't help it. I started to thrust back again. I was nearly insane from this treatment. I had never, ever before fucked Sally without cumming and it was making me nuts. I was so very close.

Sally was thrusting back and not keeping me from thrusting into her. I was pumping as hard as I could. I was so very close it wouldn't take much more. I figured Sally had lost track because of her own impending orgasm and I didn't care. I was going to cum. I needed just a few more strokes when Sally started to cum. We kept at it as Sally came hard, a deep growl escaping her throat.

Two more strokes and I was going to explode. But then Sally collapsed on my chest and as she did she slid up just enough so my cock popped out of her cunt. I was still thrusting and bouncing her up and down, but my cock was just bouncing on my stomach between her legs. Even so I didn't stop thrusting at first. I could hardly believe it. I let out a deep, loud "Noooooo!"

Sally started to giggle, "I was afraid I wouldn't cum before I had to stop in order to keep you from cumming, but I did!" By now she was actually laughing.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Joel, but that was so fucking fantastic!" Sally exclaimed. "I can't tell you the rush that gave me!"

"Sally! This is supposed to be about us having a baby, not you getting off on giving me blue balls!" I snapped. I was getting pretty angry. But my cock was still pulsing and just bobbing between Sally's legs.

Sally just laughed.

"Now as for finishing me, get my 'friend' out of that drawer," Sally said, pointing to the bedside table.

I had regained enough composure to simply do as she directed, but I didn't think there was any "finishing" to do, and I had no idea what 'friend' meant. As I opened the drawer my jaw dropped open. There was a vibrating dildo that I'd bought Sally as a gag gift years ago. It was made of that soft rubber that was very lifelike and it was quite large. We'd played with it a couple of times when we first got it, but Sally hadn't been very enthused and I hadn't seen it for years. I had assumed it had been thrown away long ago.

"Well," she said with a large grin and a sparkle in her eyes.

I grabbed the lube and put just a small amount on the end of the phallus. As wet as Sally was it wouldn't need much.

I rubbed it against her slit a couple of times and slid it in. Slowly I pushed it as deep as it would go. Sally moaned. The sight of her swollen pussy lips enveloping that fake cock was already getting to me. I pumped it in and out a few times rather slowly then on about the fifth stroke when it hit bottom I turned the vibrator on. Sally really began to squirm. I kept sliding the rubber cock in and out, making sure that the vibrations were working on her clit. It was only a matter of minutes before she was cumming hard again. Watching her cunt grip that fake cock was driving me wild, but I couldn't look away either. When she came, her juices flowed freely and she screamed out a mind-shattering orgasm. She was a woman fulfilled. I flipped off the light-switch and lay down next to her and held her.

She was soon fast asleep.

To be continued

Please take a moment to vote, and feedback is also greatly appreciated. Peter

Peter_
Peter_
542 Followers