The Fetish Shoe Shop: Slut Slave

Story Info
Carmen agrees to be Mrs. Wyles' slut slave.
10.6k words
4.54
128.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,120 Followers

Ever since Carmen visited The Fetish Shoe Shop Mrs. Wyle's has been fascinated with her. She masturbated regularly while imagining it is Carmen giving her the sexual pleasure she needs. She spends every evening watching the video of Carmen and masturbating constantly. She uses the shoes that Carmen wore to fuck herself in the arse and cunt. Each day Mrs. Wyle's becomes more and more obsessed by her. Eventually she realises she must have her as her sex slave to do whatever she wants.

Mrs. Wyle's invites Carmen round to The Fetish Shoe Shop. Just before she is due to arrive Mrs. Wyle's takes per knickers off and inserts a double headed dildo in her arse and soaking wet cunt and waits for Carmen. She arrives promptly and Mrs. Wyle's can't take her eyes of her stunning looks. Her long black hair, beautifully made up face and her wonderful long red fingers nails all enhance Carmen's sexuality. Mrs. Wyle's sees that Carmen has cum running down her stockings. She knows it is Chris's.

She can't take her eyes of it. She recognises the high heel shoes that Carmen is wearing as the pair she wore last time she was here. Mrs. Wyle's cannot believe it but her cunt is getting even wetter as her idea of sexual perfection stands in front of her. Mrs. Wyle's tell Carmen to sit opposite her and starts to tell her what effect she has been having on her. 'Carmen, when you and Chris visited me last it was the most sexual satisfaction I have ever had. The thoughts of what you did to me make me horny all the time. I play with my cunt and arse while imagining it is you. I watch the video of you and make myself cum all the time. I want you as my sex slave. Mrs. Wyle's lifts her flowing skirt and lets Carmen see the dildo inserted in her cunt and arse.

'Watch me as I masturbate while I look at you, watch Mrs. Wyle's play with her cunt. I'm imagining its your fingers going in and out of my cunt and arse. Would you like that Carmen, would you like your fingers doing that to me, Would you like to stick your tongue in my cunt and arse and make me cum all over your beautiful face. Let me see your cunt, Carmen. Oh Carmen, come and play with me, make me cum Carmen.'

Carmen lifts her skirt and walks over to Mrs. Wyle's. Carmen is wearing suspenders to hold up her stockings, she isn't wearing any knickers. She stands in front of Mrs. Wyle's and Mrs. Wyle's hands go straight to Carmen's cunt which still has remains of the spunk that Chris deposited there a little earlier. She dips a finger inside and scoops out some of Chris's cum and sticks it straight into Carmen's mouth. Carmen loves the taste of Chris's cum and eagerly licks the finger clean. Mrs. Wyle's gets off the chair and lies on the floor. Carmen kneels beside her and Mrs. Wyle's positions herself so that she can lick Carmen's stockings clean of Chris's cum. Carmen reaches down to Mrs. Wyle's cunt and starts fucking the double headed dildo in and out of her cunt and arse. The taste of Chris's cum on Carmen's stockings and the fucking of the dildo soon has Mrs. Wyle's cumming.

As her first orgasm subsides, Mrs. Wyle's takes the dildo out of her cunt and pulls Carmen's face down and orders her, 'Lick Mrs. Wyle's cunt you sexy slut, stick that slut tongue inside my cunt and then use your slut lips and suck my clit until I cum all over my sluts face.' Carmen does as she is ordered. She loves to be dominated by Mrs. Wyle's. She gives her so much pleasure that she is prepared to do anything for Mrs. Wyle's. The thought of being her slut slave turns her on even more. Carmen's cunt is dripping wet now, even though Chris has just fucked her she needs more, she needs Mrs. Wyle's to make her cum, she doesn't mind how, she just has to cum, its up to Mrs. Wyle's to decide.

If she is going to be Mrs. Wyle's slut slave she knows that she must let her decide. Carmen says, 'Please Mrs. Wyle's, would it be possible for you to make me cum, my cunt is so wet, oh please Mrs. Wyle's, do anything to me, just please make me cum'. This was exactly the response that Mrs. Wyle's wanted, she wanted to be able to control Carmen, her personal slut slave. Of course, she would let her cum, she would make her cum. But how, she thought about making Carmen play with herself, she wanted to watch her cum, wanted to watch her cum all over own fingers. She wanted Carmen to stick her fingers inside her cunt and get her cunt juices behind her lovely red finger nails then she could lick Carmen's cunt juices off them.

She could get her tongue behind those lovely red slut fingernails and lick them clean. But suddenly she had a further thought. She lifted Carmen's skirt up around her waist and told her to sit on the chair. Mrs. Wyle's knelt between Carmen's wide open legs. She had an overwhelming urge to plunge her tongue deep inside Carmen's wet cunt, but had other ideas. She unfastened Carmen's stockings and slowly slid them down her legs. She removed her shoes and took the stockings completely off then put the shoes back on.

Mrs. Wyle's then said, 'Hold your cunt wide open with those lovely red fingernails. Play with your cunt, slut slave but don't cum, I'll tell you when you can cum, you can get as close as you like but don't cum. Now put your fingers inside, coat those lovely red fingernails with your cunt juices'. Carmen obeyed Mrs. Wyle's. The look on her face said how much she was enjoying it as her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt. She kept slowing down as her orgasm approached. Although she had an overwhelming urge to cum she knew she couldn't disobey Mrs. Wyle's. Suddenly Mrs. Wyle's told her to take her fingers out and she leant forward and took each finger into her mouth. Her tongue went behind her lovely long nails and licked her cunt juices off them. The taste and smell of Carmen's cunt juices was turning Mrs. Wyle's on again, but for the time being she was enjoying the power she had over her slut slave. 'Hold your cunt open', Mrs. Wyle's ordered.

Carmen did as she was told and Mrs. Wyle's took one of Carmen's stockings and slowly started pushing it inside her cunt. Carmen couldn't believe how good it felt as the silky stocking slowly disappeared deep inside her with only an inch or so poking out. Mrs. Wyle's then said, 'Stand up and turn round, hold your skirt up higher, I need to get to your arse.' Then Mrs. Wyle's slowly eased a finger deep inside Carmen's arse. The pleasure for Carmen was incredible and she knew she was going to cum soon. Mrs. Wyle's started finger fucking her arse for a few minutes then stopped. Now she took the other stocking and pushed it inside her arse until only a little peeped out. Then Mrs. Wyle's said, 'Sit back down and play with your clit, make yourself cum. I want to taste your cum juices all over your stockings.'

Mrs. Wyle's knelt in between Carmen's legs again and lifted then onto her shoulders. Now her face was only inches away from Carmen's cunt. At last Carmen was given the freedom to cum. Mrs. Wyle's had released her slut slave to let her give her body the orgasm she craved. Mrs. Wyle's stared as she watched Carmen's lovely red nails scrape against her clit. She loved seeing her nails actually hold her clit. Carmen's breathing got heavier. Mrs. Wyle's said, 'Slut slave, tell Mrs. Wyle's what you're doing, tell me when you're going to cum.' Carmen said,' Mrs. Wyle's, I'm playing with my clit, my nails are rubbing my clit, oh fuck Mrs. Wyle's, I'm cumming, oh yes, its wonderful, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.'

Mrs. Wyle's had been playing with herself as she took in the sexy sight of her slut slave playing with herself but she hadn't cum yet but was obviously going to soon. She reached forward and took hold of the stocking poking out of Carmen's cunt and slowly pulled it out. Carmen enjoyed the sensation as the silkiness rubbed against her cunt lips. Mrs. Wyle's was amazed at how wet it was and was pleased that Carmen had cum so much. She lifted it to her nose and took in the wonderful aroma of Carmen's cunt juices. The she took Carmen's shoes off and slowly peeled the wet stocking up her leg and fastened it to the suspender. Now it was time for the other stocking. Carmen stood up and turned round and Mrs. Wyle's slowly removed that one from her arse. She raised it to her nose and took in the lovely smell of Carmen's arse.

Carmen sat down again and Mrs. Wyle's put the other stocking on her and then put the shoes on. As she knelt in between her legs Mrs. Wyle's was continuously inhaling Carmen's bodily smells. It was turning her so much that she had to cum. She started to lick first one stocking and then the other. She wanted to lick them clean. She wanted to lick her cunt juices off one and her arse juices off the other. Mrs. Wyle's licked frantically, the taste and smell was driving her insane, suddenly she felt her orgasm starting. Amazingly she wasn't even touching herself, just the smell and taste of Carmen's juices on her stockings was getting her off. Carmen could see what was happening and was very turned on. Her fingers dived down to her cunt. The sight of Mrs. Wyle's cumming only by smelling and tasting her juices was too much for her and as Mrs. Wyle's orgasm crashed through her body, Carmen finger fucked herself to yet another orgasm.

As they sat and recovered, Mrs. Wyle's picked up the telephone and called Chris. She told him that Carmen was leaving shortly and that when she got home he was to lick her stockings and taste her cunt and arse before he fucked her. Mrs. Wyle's put the phone down and told Carmen she was going to be her official slut slave. Carmen was so pleased and said she would do anything Mrs. Wyle's demanded.

Mrs. Wyle's said, 'First we need to make it official, we'll have a wedding ceremony here in a few weeks time to confirm your position as my official slut slave. When you get home, tell Chris he can fuck you now but he mustn't cum again until the wedding. I want him to store his spunk up for the next few weeks so that at the wedding ceremony to confirm your position as my slut slave, he will have gallons of his spunk stored for our use and delight'. But before Carmen left, Mrs. Wyle's decided that Carmen should go back to Chris with a stocking inserted in her cunt and arse again. Mrs. Wyle's chose another pair of silk stockings and got Carmen to stand with her legs apart and inserted one into both her cunt and arse. Mrs. Wyle's knew that Chris would appreciate it when Carmen arrived home. Carmen walked out happier than she had ever known, at last she was going to be Mrs. Wyle's own slut slave.

Carmen was so excited as she hurried home. The thought of being Mrs. Wyle's slut slave was making her horny again. She could feel the stockings inside her cunt and arse rubbing against her as she moved. She wasn't sure if she was going to get home to Chris before she orgasmed. At last she approached her front door. She let herself in and Chris was waiting for her. She threw her coat off and lifted her skirt. Chris could see the stockings poking out from her cunt and arse.

As he pulled them out it triggered Carmen's orgasm and she collapsed in a heap. Carmen was still ready for some more and she sat on a chair and told Chris to smell and lick her stockings before he fucked her. Chris had a huge hard on as he sniffed Carmen's wonderful bodily juices. Both of them needed to fuck. Carmen desperately wanted to tell Chris that she had agreed to become Mrs. Wyle's slut slave but first of all she needed Chris's cock embedded deep inside her. Carmen said, 'I want you to wear my cum stained stockings as you fuck me'. Chris didn't hesitate as he took the stockings he had just removed from her cunt arse and put them on. He loved the feel of the silk against his legs. But now it was Carmen's turn. She knelt between his legs and licked the stockings. Now she could smell her own cunt and arse juices.

It turned her on. She looked up and saw Chris's large cock staring at her. She wanted to engulf it in her mouth and suck his spunk out of it but more than that she wanted it inside her. She wanted it inside her arse and inside her cunt. She stood up and put her legs round Chris. His cock slid easily inside her wet cunt and Carmen rode up and down furiously so that it was only a few minutes before they both experienced huge orgasms and Chris shot his hot spunk deep inside Carmen's cunt. They sat and relaxed and Carmen said she had some wonderful news to tell Chris. 'Mrs. Wyle's has asked me to be her slut slave. I am so excited and in about three weeks time we are going to have a wedding ceremony to make it official. Mrs. Wyle's doesn't want you to cum again and to store your cum for this special occasion so that in three weeks time you'll have gallons of it. Chris was very happy that Carmen was going to be Mrs. Wyle's slut slave and looked forward to it although three weeks was a long time to wait until he could cum again.

Mrs. Wyle's was very excited about her new adventure with Carmen and as soon as Carmen had left Mrs. Wyle's put on her 8 inch high spiked heels and ran the video of Carmen. She got her favourite 6 inch high heels and inserted it deep in her arse. She liked it so much she wanted to get it further in and went into the showroom and found another pair of 8 inch high heels. Then standing in front of the video Mrs. Wyle's thrust the 8 inch heel up her arse. She was in heaven. This was the longest one she had ever had in her arse and she knew that from now on nothing smaller would do.

Then the other one slipped in so easily into her wet cunt and she slowly rubbed the leather sole of the shoe against her clit. She stared at Carmen on the video as she bought herself to a thundering orgasm and looked forward to the weeks ahead. She removed the heel from her arse and sat down. The other one was still in her cunt. She slowly twisted it and played with her cunt with it as she watched the rest of the video and began planning the wedding. Obviously the ceremony needed to be conducted by one of Mrs. Wyle's more dominant customers so that Carmen could be questioned sternly about her duties for Mrs. Wyle's. The obvious person was Mrs. Stevenson, a very attractive dominant lady in her late thirties. Carmen's boyfriend Chris could assist me in getting ready and Robert could help Carmen getting ready. It just needed another male to even up the numbers and Mrs. Wyle's decided to ask Mrs. Stevensons neighbour Roger.

Mrs. Wyle's decided she was going to wear a black suit with stockings and her 8 inch high heeled shoes and Carmen would be dressed as a virgin bride all in white but with stockings and matching 8 inch high heel shoes. In the ceremony Carmen would agree to be her slut slave and do anything that Mrs. Wyle's told her to. As a reward Mrs. Wyle's would let Carmen be the first to use her fucking machine that she had designed and had made. Mrs. Wyle's had been using vibrators on herself for a number of years and wanted something to replace them. Something that would give her constant and never ending sexual pleasure. She had designed this machine and been to Amsterdam to get it made.

Now it had recently arrived and she decided that her slut slave Carmen would try it out for her. She had also designed a male machine that would enable a male to cum continuously into a females mouth. If this was ready also before the wedding Mrs. Wyle's decided that Chris should use that one. Already her mind was working overtime. Carmen and Chris opposite each other strapped into fucking machines watching their partners cum continuously. Mrs. Wyle's decided it was time to cum again and ground the sole of the shoe hard against her clit and bought another orgasm through her body. She thought to herself, Yes I'm going to enjoy having my own slut slave.

Mrs. Wyle's organised everything down to the smallest detail so that everything would be perfect for the big day. Chris, Robert and Roger were told not to cum but to save their spunk up. Mrs. Wyle's made sure she had all the clothing and footwear and Mrs. Stevenson was more than happy to perform the ceremony. The male fucking machine had arrived and Mrs. Wyle's re arranged the shoe showroom so that there was room for both fucking machines plus the altar for the ceremony. She had also arranged a table full of food and a huge round bed for fucking afterwards.

The Saturday of the wedding soon arrived and Chris and Carmen arrived early as ordered by Mrs. Wyle's so that they could get ready. Mrs. Wyle's and Robert were already there. As they entered the office Mrs. Wyle's told Carmen that Robert was going to prepare her and Chris was going to get Mrs. Wyle's ready. Robert and Carmen went through to the showroom while Mrs. Wyle's and Chris stayed in the office. Robert told Carmen he was going to prepare her for Mrs. Wyle's and he had been instructed by Mrs. Wyle's how she was to be dressed and that Carmen had to agree if she wanted to be Mrs. Wyle's slut slave. Carmen had been very excited all day and Chris had fucked her twice even though he had been told not to cum as he was saving his spunk for later on today. Robert undressed Carmen totally and got her to sit on the sofa.

He found two leg supports and placed them about three feet apart and she sat down and raised her feet up on the supports. Robert could still see the dampness of her pussy where she had already cum. Robert sat at the end of her feet and raised one of them to his mouth and licked in between Carmen's toes and then sucked each toe clean. Carmen loved this and Robert could see her pussy getting damper all the time. Robert licked higher up her legs and behind the knees and could clearly start smelling Carmen's pussy juices. He hadn't cum for three weeks and was so horny that he carried on up Carmen's legs until he had his face almost touching her cunt.

He said, 'would you like me to lick you, would you like my tongue inside your cunt, shall I suck your clit and make you cum'. Carmen, of course replied, 'Yes, Robert, make me cum'. Carmen reached down and with both hands held her pussy lips apart. Robert's tongue darted in and out of Carmen's honeypot and he could taste her cum from Chris's earlier fucking. Carmen was so hot that in only a few minutes Robert felt her twitching and shaking as her orgasm crashed through her body. Robert was desperate to cum and Carmen said, 'Let me suck your cock, cum in my mouth, no one will know.' But Robert declined saying, 'No, I am under strict orders from Mrs. Wyle's and one of the conditions of you being her slut slave is to obey her one hundred per cent'. Robert said that it was time to shave her pussy and got some shaving foam, a razor and a towel. He trimmed the long black hair with a pair of scissors and then squirted shaving foam on to her and then started carefully shaving her.

It turned them both on and Robert was very careful to make sure he inserted a finger inside her now and again. As he finished and wiped the foam of he could see Carmen was even wetter. She rolled over on her front and said, 'Put some shaving foam on my arse'. Robert squirted some on and rubbed it in. Carmen said, 'Put your finger inside me, put it in my arse please Robert. Robert couldn't resist and slowly inserted one finger into her little brown hole. Carmen, said, 'Oh Robert that's wonderful, finger fuck my arse, please, I adore it.' Robert slowly withdrew his finger and then plunged it back inside. Each time he got faster and faster until he was literally fucking Carmen's arse with his finger. Carmen said, 'Oh please Robert, put your cock in, please I need your cock in my arse, I want to feel your spunk shoot deep inside my arse. It can be our little secret'. Robert really wanted to. He adored Carmen's little round arse. The little brown hole that had now opened up with his finger fucking looked so tempting.

He leaned and stuck his tongue inside. She tasted wonderful. Carmen had her hands in front of her and was playing with her clit. Suddenly Robert stopped and said, 'If Mrs. Wyle's catches you she will not let you be her slut slave. Now I suggest you go and find her and apologise because if she finds out she will dismiss you. If you are going to be a slut slave you must obey her, now go and find her and apologise. Carmen said, 'Oh Robert, do I really have to, I'm so sorry, I promise I won't ever do it again, promise'. For once Robert relented and let her off.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,120 Followers