The Field

Story Info
A romantic walk turns hot and horny.
1.4k words
4.27
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around you see nothing but yellow barley-type fields, knee high against our legs. You smile as you squeeze my hand, a smile of love and happiness. Nothing could be better than this, the sun beating down on our backs and the thought of getting home and snuggled in with me ahead of you.

I squeeze back and mouth "I love you" to you and you smile, bringing your head into my chest and saying it back.

Your mind is now beginning to engage, thinking ahead of the present into tonight. Candles, some wine, and then a slow patient love making session by the fire in our rented cottage. Nothing could be better, and you can't stop yourself smiling.

This however distracts you somewhat, and you stumble your feet on the ground and start to fall. I grasp around your waist, but it is too late and we both fall to the ground laughing, side by side.

You roll into my chest and hug into me, wanting to savour the moment whilst you can. Looking up at me you shift towards my ear, and whisper in your thoughts about later. You notice me shift visibly, and smile slightly as you see a bulge forming in my shorts, my interest obvious in your plans.

However I simply look down at you and whisper "Why wait" before lightly kissing you on your lips. Your mind blanks as you kiss me back, slow and sensuous. Maybe a little snuggle here wouldn't go amiss after all.

We lie there gently kissing, your hand roaming over my body slowly and gently, being careful not to touch my ever growing bulge but just to tease around it.

Suddenly my hands grip around your hips and lift you onto me. Your short skirt lifts and as I seat you down you feel my bulge pressing against your already wet and sensitive clitoris. You shift slightly to let me rub against yourself, sighing slightly as the stimulant makes you tingle slightly.

I prop myself up on my elbows and you lean down slightly, kissing me more passionately now. You hardly notice as my hands lift your top over your head, exposing your naked upper body to the world. The grass is above our shoulders and the moment takes you, and you groan slightly as my kisses lightly move down your neck and onto your exposed breasts.

Slowly I kiss around them, teasing you to want me. Your hips are now gyrating rhythmically on my fully hard cock, and you know that it won't be long before you have your first orgasm.

Eventually my tongue drifts over your pert nipples, sucking slightly on them one by one. It sends you over the edge and you clutch my head into your chest moaning slightly as you orgasm slowly and gently, like a fire rolling through your body controlled. You lean down and lift my chin, kissing me gently again, and whispering your love for me into my ears as I kiss around your neck.

Slowly you regain control and start kissing my face and my neck. You lift my shirt over my head and kiss down my chest, slowly moving your way down as you do. You reach the belt around my shorts, and remove it quickly, sliding my shorts down as you expose my hard cock, already dripping with precum at the tip. Smiling (as you know it is your fault I am like this!) you gently kiss the tip, before planting small delicate kisses down the length of him. Completing your move down you remove my shorts completely, glad for the cover of the grass now, and you slowly gently lick back up the length of him.

I gasp as you do this, and you feel my hands running through your hair. You start to move your legs around in a half circle, bringing your thighs around to aside from my head. You contemplate giving me a clearer hint, but as I start to kiss your legs up past the bottom of your skirt, you know I have taken the move for what you wanted to.

You continue to kiss and lick my cock now, teasing me still with the eventuality of what you will do to him. You gasp slightly though as I pull your panties aside, exposing your throbbing clitoris to me. Gently I taste you, the come from your previous orgasm sweet to taste. You feel my cock harden somewhat, knowing how much I enjoy being down there, and in one swift motion you slide him into your mouth until you have every inch covered.

I falter at this and you feel me bury my mouth deep within you, probing at your already tender bits with a passionate urgency. You moan slightly whilst still carrying most of my cock within your mouth, and the vibrations cause me to tense, the point of orgasm not being far behind. Slowly you lift him out of your mouth, as I now place a finger inside you as my tongue moves to your clitoris. The passion is building now much like the tension of your second orgasm, and you push yourself down on me hard to better position yourself for me. Slowly you take him back into your mouth, down deep again, every inch of him disappearing in your mouth. This time though you do not pause before bringing him back out and slamming him in fast and hard again and again. I reply by finger fucking you harder and faster, and my tongue pushes harder against your clitoris as you feel your second orgasm coming over.

It is almost simultaneous as we both come within seconds, your hot juices flooding my face before mine shoot to the back of your throat. Neither of us stops however, and you feel dizzy from sliding so fast up and down my cock as the fire of your orgasm shoots through your body hard. You come again and again as you swallow mouthful after mouthful of my come, feeling my cock slowly soften slightly within your mouth.

You lift your thighs up from my face, wanting him inside you before the moment goes. Kissing me back up my chest you remove your thong quickly, and kiss me passionately on my lips. You bite at my bottom lip as I murmur out a breathy "My god I love you", and instead of replying you slowly push my cock inside you, inch by inch disappearing into your aching parts. I gasp again as you feel me shoot another load of come inside you, the throb of it making you bite down on my slightly too hard.

You kiss me apologetically as my lip spots blood slightly, but instead I move my hands to your hips and start gyrating them against me. Your clitoris rubs against my pubic bone as my cock hardens inside you again. You look at me wide-eyed, it is not often this happens, but you are happy to go with it.

Sitting up on me so I can survey your naked body, I quickly sit up after you and kiss you all over your chest. My tongue and mouth swirl around your breasts, moving between them over and over, sucking gently at you as you feel the tension building again. You clasp around my back, nails imprinting into my flesh and leaving marks as you come again, this time harder than before. You bury your mouth in my neck, kissing me to cover a loud moan, and are shocked as I lift you up and lie you on your back, taking your legs and positioning them on my shoulders.

Slowly I press him in, deeper than before. You feel fit to burst as every last part of him sinks inside you, harder than before. Slowly I start to fuck you, gently to start with, but sitting up on my legs so I can get more leverage on you.

Harder and deeper he seems to go, and this time there is no hiding your scream as you come over and over. The fire in your body seems on the point of bursting out, and with a final scream you feel me come inside you, shot after shot of warm come filling you and finishing off your orgasm.

You sigh as I sink down aside of you breathing heavily; sweat dripping from both of our completely naked bodies.

You lean back in, laughing gently at how we are back to how we started and whisper;

"I love you and.... well, fuck me!"

I laugh and say

"I just did babe..... Love you too!"