The Fiery One Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets rescued.
1.7k words
4.54
10.9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsonja
subsonja
36 Followers

This story started out as just a short one like the others, but i find myself writing more and more. i have broken it up into chapters i hope Y/you enjoy it as much as i am enjoying writing it! Please feel free to comment good or bad.

________________________________________________

She huddles in the back of a small cage. The only thing covering her body is a loose fitted rag of a dress. The only light is coming from under the basement door. She pants deeply as she hears her Owner talking to someone about buying her.

Her current Owner is a filthy, greasy slime. All He wanted was a punching bag and that is something she was far from. Her flaming red hair and Irish temper was proof of that. The door opens and a silhouette comes into the doorway. The light flooding in makes her put her hand in front of her eyes trying to see.

"Well, there's the little bitch." The slimy tone was her Owners.

She despised him so badly she could not even bring herself to call him Master. He did not deserve that title in her eyes.

Her eyes finally adjusting a bit and the form comes closer. She pushes hard to the back of the cage and blinks as He crouches blocking the light behind Him.

He was gorgeous and had soft yet strong features. She tilts her head quietly as she studies Him.

His eyes a dark chocolate. Lips smooth and perfect. Her eyes travel down and can see a glimpse of His brown chest from the few buttons undone on His very expensive looking shirt. He is very clean cut, and looks as if He takes very good care of Himself. He lifts His large hand and wiggles a finger at her to come closer.

"Be careful she likes to fucking spit!"Her Owner hisses.

She lowers her eyes and slides slowly towards the door of the cage. The closer she gets to Him the more her body tingles with this electricity that she has never felt in all her years of service. She reaches up and tucks a stray wild red curl from her face as the light caresses her white skin. His hand reaches in, she flinches as His soft fingers touch under her chin and slowly lift to make her look up. His smile is enough to set a fire deep in her core.

"What incredible eyes." He says in a soft deep voice.

She blinks her emerald green eyes at Him through her long lashes and blushes. His voice so soft and gentle it makes her hips squirm a little. She reaches up and grips her small delicate fingers around the bars. Unable to stop looking at Him, she softly bites her lower lip with the hopes that He will take her away from this horrible so called Master. Her eyes dart over to the fat slimy man as he walks in.

"So you want her or what? Don't let her looks deceive you, she's a fucking stubborn little bitch that never listens and likes to put up a hell of a fight. She left some pretty deep scratches down my fucking neck a week ago." Her Owner twists his neck to the side showing the now faint marks trailing down his flesh. "That's why she's in there and up for sale! Just thought you needed to know what your buying. I don't want you coming back in a week wanting your money back, cause this sale is final!"

He stands just off to the side behind The Handsome Stranger,so she can see him. Her eyes narrow as she looks at her Owner with hatred. The Man softly grips her chin and pulls her focus back to Him. All He does is shake His head. She lowers her eyes instantly.

"Well fuck me that's a first!" The slime ball snorts out.

The stranger keeps His eyes on her as He asks her a question. The soft pad of His thumb lifting from her chin and stroking over her lower lip to stop her from biting on it.

"How old?" The Strangers voice was soft and soothing.

Her soft velvet voice finally brakes, "24 Sir."

He smiles softly and lets go of her chin. He stands and she grips the bars with a whimper. Hoping that He was not leaving. She wanted to beg Him to take her with Him, but she stayed quiet for fear of what would happen to her if He did not want her.

He walks over to the door and picks up a briefcase from just outside it and passes it to the pig, "I'll take her."

He pulls a leash from His pocket and walks back over. Her face flushed with happiness even though she knows nothing of this Man other then His kind face and that tingle over her body that happens when He is so close. He opens the door and reaches in snapping the leash to her collar, she quickly crawls out after Him.

"No girl, stand and walk please." He says with a soft shake of His head and a kind smile.

She looks up at Him with a puzzled look but slowly stands. Her legs shaking a little bit from being in the cage so long. He pulls her gently behind Him, following the pig up the stairs. He stops before passing the pig just outside the doorway to the main room. He leans into her now ex-Owner.

His lip curls into a sneer and His chocolate eyes are almost black now. "If I hear once more about you abusing girls of any kind submissive or not, I will personally be back and rip your fucking throat out!"

The pig recoils, his back hitting the door frame in fear from the icy threat and nods his head.

She understand why, she had gotten a chill up her spine from it as well. She can't resist smirking at the fat pig and sticks her tongue out at him as she walks past behind her new Master.

He stops at the front door and turns to look at the dirty dress, "Arms up please."

She complies happily, lifting her arms up above her head. Her new Owner's hands grip the bottom of the dirty rag and pulls it off, tossing it over to the feet of the pig. He unfastens the leash putting it back in His pocket.

She shifts nervously on her feet as He reaches up and unbuckles the thick black collar and tosses it to the floor as well. Now really feeling naked she tries cover her body a little and He just raises His eyebrow. She drops her arms to the sides of her slender curves.

Her full 34D breasts as heavy as they are still stand high and firm. Her deep pink nipples harden from the cool air lightly kissing them. His eyes take in her body before walking out the door and opening the car door for Her.

She looks at the car, a sleek black BMW. She knew it, He does live well. She slides into the soft leather. He reaches in and takes her arms, putting them both behind her back before sliding the belt over her and locking her in. He shuts the door and climbs into the drivers side.

Her whole body was trembling deeply, part from the chill in the air and part from her new handsome Owner sitting beside her. She keeps her eyes down as the car roars out from the house of horrors. The drive is quiet but she keeps glancing over at Him. A thousand questions burning in her mind but not wanting to speak just yet. She didn't want to end up in trouble her first night with Him. He keeps focused on the road.

She finally lays her head back and closes her eyes, for the first time in three months she is completely relaxed. The motion of the car lulling her into a deep sleep.

He smiles as He pulls in His driveway, looking over at her who is now sleeping soundly. He slowly comes to a stop opening the garage door, pulling in and shutting off the car. He sits and watches her for quiet sometime. Her skin is like living porcelain, milky white and smooth. Her red hair looks as if it is on fire and pools of wild curls frame her delicate face and so long it drapes down covering her breasts.

He thinks to Himself that He may have found His one. Only time will tell, He was not ignorant to the electricity He felt between them.

He gets out of the car and carefully opens the door. He takes off her belt and easily scoops her tiny frame up into His arms. She couldn't weigh anymore then 110 lbs at best. Being as quiet as He can not wanting to wake her. He pushes the door to the house open. Her body almost lifeless as He quietly carries her though the house and up into a beautifully decorated room. It has a twin canopy bed. He places her softly down on the bed and gently moves a long curl that falls over her face.

He had heard about her from a few Other Doms in the community talking about the bastard that had her. The way she was being treated made His skin crawl.

He smiles to Himself knowing that she never let that pig get too close to her. She was one of a kind, a strong submissive not a doormat. His eyes look down over her body wondering how that prick managed not to put any permanent marks on her. Other then some faded bruises on her thighs she looked like a doll laying so still, only her chest rising and falling softly.

He pulls a blanket up over her body and caresses her cheek softly before leaving the room. He looks at her one last time before closing and locking the door.

He walks down the hall to His own room, showers then lays down. Putting His arms under His head with the events of this evening rolling through His mind. He smile and finally He closes His eyes and drifts off to sleep with dreams of His new little fiery one.

subsonja
subsonja
36 Followers