The Film Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sb69
sb69
136 Followers

Rich reached his hand down and gave a little squeeze to her left breast. They felt soft in his hands. He liked the feeling of her erect nipple in his palm. Rich moved this other hand down to give the other one a squeeze. She looked up at him and could sense his enjoyment of the situation.

"Oh Mrs. Gosher. Your tits are so nice."

Immediately she retreated back on the floor away from him. She looked up at Mike clearly very upset.

"Um, what's wrong Mrs. Gosher?" Mike asked.

"Did you hear? He broke character. He called me Mrs. Gosher."

"Well yeah I heard that."

"Are we going to have to start all over again?" she inquisitively wanted to know.

Mike thought about it for a couple seconds and replied, "No we can just edit that part out later. Let's just continue. Ready?"

"Oh good. I didn't want to have to start over."

"Ok Action!!"

Rich reached for her arm to pull her up towards him. He leaned down and kissed her breast. Rich took the bottom of Mrs. Gosher's tit into his hand and kissed it again. He proceeded to do it several more times, until he finally kissed her right on top of her nipple. She let out a brief sigh. He kissed her nipple again, but this time ended with a flick of his tongue. He picked his head up and did the same with the other nipple. She let out another slight gasp. Finally, as he squeezed her tit he took the nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Oh my god, I want you inside of me," she yelled at him.

Rich stopped what he was going, and shot her a surprised look.

"Come on baby. Hurry!!" she yelled even louder.

She grabbed her thong and ripped it off her body. Mrs. Gosher threw it across the room. Mike positioned the camera so it had a good shot of her pussy. She was trimmed so that she only had a small strip of hair. Immediately upon seeing her vagina, Rich jumped off the couch and pulled off his shirt so the two were completely naked.

Mrs. Gosher laid on her back on the floor in the middle of the room. She spread her legs apart, and was awaiting Rich to stick his cock inside of her. He lowered himself down to the ground on top of her. Rich navigated the head of his penis and pressed it against her pussy lips. She let out a deep breath. Rich pushed his shaft into her, so that it was surrounded by the warm walls of her pussy. He went deep inside, and slowly pulled it back out. At first he was gentle moving in and out.

"Oh oh!! That feels sooo good," Mrs. Gosher cried out.

Rich kept going. He let out a couple grunts himself.

"Harder, fuck me harder," she screamed.

Rich began to pound even faster. There was an audible thumping when he was all the way inside, and their bodies would meet. Her moans were starting to get louder and louder with each new pump of his cock. Mike meanwhile was walking around them with the camera trying to get difficult shots. He would alternative between Rich ramming her pussy and her tits flopping with each push.

The two of them were beginning to break a sweat from all the physical activity. Rich pulled her body towards his while he fucked. Her tits pressed hard against his chest. He grabbed her so they were upright with Mrs. Gosher sitting on his cock. She raised and lowered herself on him, with her tits bouncing up and down.

"Oh oh!!" Mrs. Gosher moaned. "I missed this so much."

"Oh my god!! Me too," Rich replied.

She slowed down for a minute. "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, oh!! I hope you ah don't mind...but I invited your business partner over to join us."

"My um business partner?"

"Yes. Your business partner Mike. Oh, oh!! He should be here right around now." She began to move up and down on his cock a little faster.

"Um sure. If thats what you want."

Mike was standing a couple feet away feeling completely perplexed. Did that mean she wanted him to join them? He was a little too shy and timid to just make a move. Plus if he did, then who was going to operate the camera? Clearly, he didn't know what to do so he just kept filming.

Mrs. Gosher stopped what she was doing, and came to rest on Rich's shaft. "Where is that guy?" she said. "I wonder what is taking him so long to get here."

Rich made a motion with his head to Mike that he should get over there. However, Mike was still a little hesitant. He pointed at the camera to Rich, as to indicate he needed to keep filming. Around Mrs. Gosher's back, so she was unaware, Rich pointed at the tripod in the corner. Mike got the hint, and set up the camera to get a wide shot of the room.

He knocked on the coffee table off-camera and yelled, "Hello? Is anyone home?"

Mrs. Gosher yelled back, "Hi Mike. Yes, we are in the basement."

Mike stomped his feet acting as if he was walking down the stairs, and appeared on camera. "What do we have here?" Mike asked.

"Oh we were just having a little fun. Would you like to join us?"

"Sure," Mike said in an overly confident voice.

Mrs. Gosher started again slowly bouncing up and down on Rich. She signaled for Mike to come closer. When he stood close enough, she grabbed his pants to pull his body towards her. While still riding Rich, she unzipped his pants and reached her hand inside. Mrs. Gosher's hand wrapped around his rock hard piece. She pulled it out through the hole so it was now exposed. It wasn't quite as long as Rich's but it was much thicker. Not wasting any time, so took it into her mouth.

It was clearly sloppier than the blowjob that Rich had received. She was now multitasking - fucking Rich while blowing Mike. It didn't seem to bother Mike the slightest, as he was enjoying himself anyway. In a rapid pace, she moved his cock in and out of her mouth. Her right hand supported her body against the ground while her left hand had a firm grip of Mike's shaft.

After several minutes, Mrs. Gosher lifted herself off of Rich. She sat down on the couch, and instructed Mike to take off his remaining clothes. Her fingers massaged her clit as she watched him undress. He had a rather athletic body due to years of playing high school basketball. She was getting turned on by his muscular physique.

"Mike come over here. I want that fat cock in me." Mrs. Gosher demanded. He walked over to the couch and lowered himself down so his penis was in line with her pussy. He pushed it in and she gave out a loud moan. He pushed again and she moaned even louder. Continuing to pump she was louder than ever. Mike figured he must be doing something right, so he kept at it.

Meanwhile, Rich walked over the tripod. He picked up the camera and moved towards the couple. While Mike was relatively cautious with his shots, Rich was willing to push the envelope. He stood extremely close to the two of them fucking. At point he laid on the ground practically underneath them to film a close up of Mike's shaft pounded into Mrs. Gosher's pussy.

Still horny, Rich put the camera back on the tripod to see if he could get back in the action. He walked over to Mrs. Gosher. She grabbed his still erect penis to her hand and started jerking him off. Meanwhile, Mike continued to pound away at her pussy hard and fast.

"Um I think I'm going to cum," Mike stated.

"Oh oh oh!! Cum on my chest," Mrs. Gosher replied. "Both of you. Oh oh!! At the same time."

As Mike pulled out, she jumped off the couch, and laid down on the floor. The boys got on their knees and grabbed a cock with each hand. She began to yank at them in a quick motion.

"Ahhh I'm cumming," Mike said first. What seemed like gallons of cum spewed from his penis. While some landed on the floor, the majority landed directly on Mrs. Gosher's upper body.

"Oh that feels so good...," she said.

Before she could finish the sentence, Rich interrupted, "I'm ready!!" It shot out of his cock like a cannon explosion. A lot landed on her tits, but some even reached her chin. She wiped off her face with her hand and tasted a little. With her finger tip, she played a little with the cum around her nipples and down towards her abdomen. She brought the tip of her index finger to her mouth and licked the remaining cum off.

"That was great," Mrs. Gosher said. "Just what I needed."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Mike said.

"Ohh before I forget. One more thing." She looks at Rich. "I don't think it's going to work out between us. I want to be with Mike from now on."

"And Cut!!" Mike yelled, with an extremely content look on his face.

************

The three cleaned themselves up and put their clothes back on. They brought the equipment back upstairs to the main entryway of the house.

"Thanks for letting us film here Mrs. Gosher," Mike said.

"Sure, anytime. I enjoyed being in your movie. Maybe you'll have another movie coming up that I could be in."

Rich replied, "Well how about next weekend?"

"You are filming another movie next weekend?" she asked.

"No, we just thought we could come over and fuck again."

Mrs. Gosher became angry, "What do you mean? I would never cheat on my husband."

"But what about..."

"A lot of actors have make-out scenes on camera. It's what actors do." While this was true, the boys were wondering what kind of films Mrs. Gosher had been watching.

Mike quickly chimed in, "Mrs. Gosher. Rich was just kidding. We definitely are filming next weekend and we would love for you to be in it."

sb69
sb69
136 Followers
12