The Finca Ch. 01

Story Info
Four friends on Spanish holiday start exploring.
3.1k words
4.35
77.9k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of a longer story.

Tim and Judy had invited us to stay with them in their rented house in Majorca. When we arrived, we were surprised how nice everything was - a small isolated stone bungalow with a private swimming pool, two bedrooms and the whole property surrounded by high walls that guaranteed privacy. Since it was hot and sunny, it was clear that we would spend most of our time in or around the pool.

The next morning, Claire and Judy said that they would take the first turn at getting the groceries and so Tim and I cleared up the breakfast things as the girls drove off in the rented car. Given that the nearest store was about 30 minutes away, it was clear that we were going to have some time to ourselves and so we got changed into our swimming trunks and headed out to the pool. After about 15 minutes on the sun lounger reading a book, I had got so hot that I decided to take a dip. Tim told me he'd join me. With a combined yell we ran to the pool and jumped in, causing a huge splash and grimacing at the shock of the cool water.

Once we'd got used to the water, it wasn't so bad. We chatted away and eventually the conversation turned to the two girls.

'Grant? What do you think of Judy?'

Unsure as to how honest I could or should be I decided to evade the question.

'Probably the same as you do of Claire ...'

The truth was, I'd always kind-of fancied Judy. She was a slim, cool, rather distanced woman with small breasts and had a tight body hardened by sport. I'd once seen her in a rather dull bikini but I had always fantasised about seeing more.

'I don't know about that but if you did, it would make things a lot easier.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'Look. We've known each other for a long time now. Can I trust you to keep this conversation to yourself - I mean not even talk to Claire about it?'

'Of course. That was always the case.'

'OK. Well ... er ... I think Claire is really sexy.'

'Thank you. Me too.'

'No. I mean sexy as in ...'

'As in ...?'

'As in I think that she is well and truly fuckable!'

'She is!'

Hearing Tim talk about Claire like this sent the first stirrings of excitement to my cock. Claire and I had always joked about Tim fancying her and had even played with one another while fantasising about how we would have a threesome. It had all been harmless fun, but proved very exciting for both of us.

Tim grinned nervously. I decided to put him out of his misery.

'As I said earlier, I think the same of Judy as you do of Claire.'

'You do?!'

He grinned with relief.

'No kidding. I could well imagine screwing Judy or having her give me a blow job.'

'Grant! I never knew you fancied her. I have to admit though - just the thought of her giving you a blow job has given me a hard-on!'

He lifted himself up briefly by placing his hands on the edge of the pool. I could easily see his erection trapped in his blue trunks. Laughing I did the same.

'As you can see, I am in no better condition!'

It was true. I was more than a little turned on by the course of the conversation we were having.

'OK! But is that due to the thought of Judy giving you a blow job or the thought of me screwing Claire?'

'Both!'

'It sounds like we have a lot more in common than we thought!' He laughed.

'That's right. Look, I'm getting rather uncomfortable talking about this ...'

Tim looked worried, thinking that he'd over-stepped the mark.

'... do you mind if I take my trunks off? They're rather tight at the moment!'

'No problem - I think I'll do the same.'

I shrugged my trunks off underwater and flung them to the side of the pool. Tim did the same.

The water swirling around my cock together with the sudden freedom of being naked in the water did nothing to help my sexual excitement. Being naked in water was something that had always turned me on.

'Grant? Have you ever fantasised about doing it with Judy?'

'Yes. And you?'

'With Claire? Yes.'

'How?'

'What do you mean how?'

'How did you imagine doing it?'

'I thought about when I sent you and Judy shopping. Claire and I got hot on the terrace and ended up screwing together. And you?'

'I had imagined the four of us eating an evening meal and after the meal, we blindfolded the two girls and stripped them until they were only wearing their knickers and then bending them over the dining room table and screwing them from behind. Before that though I would make Judy get on her knees in front of me and have her suck my cock.'

'Wow! I'd love to see that!'

'See what?'

'Judy sucking your cock. I bet she'd love it. It is something that she's not keen on doing for me but somehow I think that with you it'd be different.'

'What? Why on earth would it be different with me?'

'Look, don't ever tell her I told you this but we - Judy and I - have sometimes fantasised about you being part of a threesome with us. The idea of you screwing Judy turns me on for some reason - and it definitely turns her on too - she is always really hot and wet when we discuss it.'

'I could live with that! But what about the blow-job?'

'I always tell Judy that I would like to see her giving you a blow-job and then swallowing your come. Normally she would never do anything like that and even in a fantasy she never raises the subject on her own accord, but when I talk about her giving you one, she really gets into it and makes me tell her everything in detail about what she is doing and what you look like and everything ...'

'Talking about what I look like, I am going to get out of the water - I'm starting to get cold. Your story has got me really hot so please excuse my er ...'

'Hard-on? Do you think I'm in any better condition? Come on, let's get out.'

Tim climbed up the ladder and out of the pool before flopping down on the nearest sun-lounger. I followed suite and sat down on the sun-lounger nearest to him. I looked over and had a quick glance at his erect cock. It was actually the first time I had seen one in real life - other than my own - and I was more than curious. It was apparent that Tim was doing the same thing.

'Do you mind if I look?'

'No. I'm looking too.'

His cock was fully erect and had a slight curve to it. It was slightly shorter than mine and was circumcised so that the purple head was fully exposed. It glistened in the warm sunshine, still wet from the pool. I found myself thinking that it was actually more aesthetic than I had ever thought and could understand why Claire found my cock attractive. Tim spoke, breaking my chain of thought.

'Grant?'

'Yes?'

'Can I ask you a big favour?'

'Depending what it is ... yes.'

'It's rather embarrassing.'

'More embarrassing than sitting here naked in front of one another with a raging hard-on?'

'Yes. Look I'm not gay or anything but, well ... can I touch your cock?'

I looked up at him in surprise.

'Er, OK.'

He reached forwards and took hold of my cock in his hand.

'It's warm and soft - strange, but nice ... and big!'

He let go. I couldn't resist the opportunity.

'Can I touch you now?'

'Sure.'

Cautiously and nervously I reached forwards and wrapped my hand around the stem of his cock, my fingers just beneath his bulging cock head. The skin was warm and silky and I could feel the blood pulsing beneath my fingers. Despite everything else, the situation was very exciting and I wondered what Claire's reaction would be if she knew I was sitting here with Tim's cock in my hand. One question was burning in my mind.

'Do you think that the girls would swap?'

'I don't know. Probably not. I mean, Judy and I fantasise about it but whether she would actually do it?'

'Same with Claire. Maybe we could kind of slowly approach the subject?'

'How?!'

'I don't know. Maybe get them to sun-bathe topless and then later organise a game of strip poker and then get them to swim naked with us? Then take it from there?'

'Maybe.'

Tim sounded very doubtful.

'Or we just hide all their other clothes, so that they can only wear their panties!'

'Now that is a better idea - although Judy would kill me!'

'Claire too. What does she wear?'

'Normally? Er, come on ... I'll show you.'

Stark naked, we headed off to Tim and Judy's bedroom. Tim pulled open a drawer and started pulling out a variety of thongs and bikini briefs in a variety of colours and materials. My cock was throbbing with excitement.

'Anything you particularly like?'

'These look good.'

I picked up a pair of red lace bikini-style knickers. The lace was embroidered with a floral pattern on the front panel and consisted of a plain back panel. The edges were lace rimmed and had a simple lace-string hip band.

'OK. I'll get her to put them on tonight and then you'll know what she is wearing. Let's go and see what Claire has ...'

He tidied all of the panties and bra's back in the draw and we headed towards the other bedroom. Just as we approached the door, we heard a car pull up outside.

'Quick - they're back!'

We rushed back out to the pool and struggled to get back into our still-damp swimming trunks. Having fought to get them on, we both slipped quietly into the water to cool down a bit and hide our erections from our wives.

The garden door opened and they walked in carrying some shopping bags.

'Hello, we're back!'

'Look at them! We are out shopping while they are swan around in the pool.'

'Then come and join us!'

'Will do! We just have to put these things away first.'

They disappeared into the house only to return a few minutes later dressed in their swimming costumes. Claire was dressed in a two-piece costume with a red-orange sunset picture on it and Judy was dressed in a simple bikini with a blue and white pattern. They climbed into the water and swam over to us.

'Everything OK? You two look a bit like naughty schoolboys.'

'Yes, fine. No problem.'

The rest of the day was spent together in the pool and on the terrace, eating, drinking, chatting and generally relaxing together.

As evening drew, we retired to our rooms for the night. It was now dark outside and completely quiet apart from the chirping of the Circaden outside. Claire started to get undressed in order to take a shower. I decided that the time was ripe.

'Claire?'

'Yes?'

'How daring are you feeling?'

'What does that mean?'

'Do you fancy going for a quick dip?'

'In the pool? Now? I was just going to have a shower.'

'Come on. For me.'

'OK. Let's go.'

'Wait. I want to go skinny dipping with you.'

'Naked? What about the other two?!'

'They're in their room and probably either asleep or up to something else. Come on - please?'

'What's up with you? Feeling horny? Maybe I should go shopping more often!'

I smiled to myself. If only she knew!

'I agree! Please?'

'OK. But keep quiet.'

She reached into the bathroom to get her dressing gown.

'No! Leave it there!'

'What?! What if someone comes out?'

'They won't. Come on Claire - no risk, no fun!'

Claire grinned.

'OK - but it's your problem if I end up getting screwed by your mate on the terrace!'

Little did SHE know.

'I'll worry about that when the time comes!'

Laughing, Claire shimmied out of her black cotton panties and opened the bedroom door a fraction. She peeked outside.

'All clear!' she whispered.

The two of us slipped quietly through the sitting room and opened the door to the terrace as quietly as possible. Pulling the door almost shut behind us, we sprinted over to the pool. The water was warm compared to the still night air and we lowered ourselves into the pool and held onto one another giggling like kids.

'God, I am so nervous.'

'Me too, but also excited.'

'I could hardly fail to notice that, could I?'

'Not really.'

'It's quite a turn on being nude in the pool isn't it? Have you ever done it before?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me about it.'

I hesitated and jumped as my cock was suddenly gripped by Claire's hand.

'Come on - tell me about it.'

She started to slowly stroke my cock under the water.

'Well, the last time I did it was ...'

'Yes?'

'... this morning - while you were out shopping!'

'What?! Tell me about it.'

My cock was released.

'Well, Tim and I were in the pool and talking and then he asked if I would mind if he took off his trunks.'

'And then?'

'Of course I said no and we stripped off.'

'And then?'

'We started talking. Tim admitted that he finds you attractive - like I have always said.'

Claire took hold of my cock again.

'What did he say?'

She started gently rubbing my cock against her pussy.

'That he finds you very sexy. He even told me that he had fantasized about screwing you on our terrace!'

'Oh! And how did you react?'

'By then my body had already reacted! We had both climbed out of the pool by then and both of us were hard!'

'What was that like?'

'I was nervous, but it was also kind-of exciting. He has a nice cock.'

'Tell me about it.'

Claire turned around and held onto the side of the pool. Reaching between her legs, she guided the tip of my cock to her pussy and pushed back against me.

'It was nice. He is circumcised - the head of his cock was deep purple and shiny.'

Claire pushed back with her bum until I slipped inside her.

'Is he big? Bigger than you?'

'No. I don't know. I don't think so, but I don't have much experience of such things.'

'Did it turn you on?'

'What? His cock?'

'Yes. And his story.'

'His story?

'It wasn't really a story, he just said that he had fantasised about screwing you on the terrace at home.'

'And his cock? Did that turn you on?'

'I don't know. It was nicer than I thought. He even let me touch it.'

'What?! Did you touch it?!'

'Yes! Although it all started because he wanted to touch my cock in the first place.'

'And did you let him?'

Claire was now rocking her hips backwards and forwards, screwing me slowly and gently as she continued to hang on the rim of the pool.

'Yes. That is why I asked if I could touch his cock afterwards.'

'I don't believe this - what you get up to when we are away!'

'It certainly seems to turn you on - you're soaking!'

'Of course - we're in a pool!'

'Ha ha. You are turned on by the idea aren't you? Admit it!'

I thrust into her.

'Oh! Yes!'

'Do you like the idea of him screwing you?'

'Yes!'

'Is that why you're so hot now?'

I thrust into her again, harder this time.

'Yes! And at the thought of you two playing with each other.'

Just at the moment, the door to the terrace opened and Tim walked out. Nude. Claire and I froze and slid apart, lowering ourselves so that we were just peeking over the rim of the pool. Judy joined Tim, dressed in a T-shirt but it was long enough to hide everything underneath.

Claire whispered to me.

'What if they see us?'

'We just have to hope that they don't! Keep quiet and keep still.'

As we crouched in the water, Judy turned to Tim and whispered something to him. They both laughed quietly and headed back into the house. After waiting for a few moments to make sure that they had gone, Claire whispered.

'Come on - let's get back to the bedroom before we get caught!'

As soon as we entered the bedroom, I pushed Claire onto the bed and crouched behind her. Reaching down with my hand, I ran my fingers along her pussy. It was of course soaking wet ... and not just from the pool!

With little ado, I slid into her from behind, thrusting against her pert bum, Claire pushing back against me. Looking back over her shoulder, she gasped.

'Grant! The door is wide open!'

'I know.'

'But someone could come any second!'

'For example - me!'

'No I mean Tim or Judy.'

'I think that you would like that. Just imagine if Tim was standing in the doorway now, watching you being screwed by me. I bet that turns you on, doesn't it?'

'Yes, but ...'

'In fact, I bet he would have a hard-on like the one I saw this morning and I bet he would be stroking it, matching our rhythm ...'

'Oh, Grant, I'm going to come!'

Truth be known, this was turning me on as much as it was turning Claire on. Before I could say another word, I exploded inside her, filling her with my white, hot, come as she pressed herself onto my cock and came. Biting her tongue to stop herself from making too much noise, she shuddered and collapsed onto the bed underneath me.

A few minutes later, we headed off to the shower down the hall, neither of us bothering to dress again. We showered together and washed each other off before getting dried off and returning to bed. Exhausted from the experience that we had just shared, we curled up in the 'spoon' position and fell asleep.