The Finca Ch. 02

Story Info
Four friends take things a little further.
4.1k words
4.37
52.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may be better to read the first part before starting this section. Four friends are spending a holiday together in a holiday home in Spain. After admitting that they find each others wives attractive, the two men plan to see how far they can take things.

*

The next morning, I got up early to make some coffee for us both. I pulled a pair of shorts on and went out, not bothering with any underpants. To my surprise, Judy was already in the kitchen, making a pot of tea.

'Morning.'

'Morning. You guys have fun last night?'

'What?!'

'Well you weren't exactly quiet about it - was the door open or something?'

'Er ... sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you.'

'Disturb? It made me really hot! Unfortunately Tim was already asleep ...'

'Shame - you should have come around!'

We both laughed at the half-funny-half-serious comment. I took the chance to check Judy out. Although I had already seen her in a bikini, it was nice to see her wandering around in a long white cotton T-shirt. I couldn't see any hint of a bra and could easily make out a pair of dark cotton briefs through the thin material.

'Like what you see?' Judy grinned.

'Of course!'

'Like to see some more?'

'Any time.'

Judy grinned once again, then grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it up to her midriff to reveal a pair of dark blue cotton panties. I just had time to register the thin lace edging and the way the material clung to her pussy before she let the T-shirt drop back down.

Glancing at my groin, where my unfessled, growing, hard-on was more than obvious, she said:

'Seems someone liked the show!' She grinned cheekily.

'It was just too short!' I retorted.

Grinning like the cat that got the cream, she picked up the two mugs of tea she had made and headed off to her bedroom. With my eyes, I followed her pert bum and narrow waistline the whole way back.

***

Having breakfasted and cleared everything away, we started to plan what we were going to do that day. Claire suggested to Judy that they head off and go clothes shopping in the local town before it got too hot. Judy readily agreed and 10 minutes later they were heading off in the car, leaving Tim and I to swan around at the pool.

It was no great surprise to me that Tim immediately raised the subject of our wives again.

'Grant? Did you tell Claire about yesterday?'

'Yes. And you?'

'Yes.'

'How did Judy react?'

'Er ... she got rather excited and asked me a whole load of questions about what we did. She also wanted to know exactly what you looked like.'

'What I looked like?'

I played the dummy, making him tell me exactly what she wanted to know about me.

'She wanted to know all about your cock - I had to describe it in detail. What about Claire?'

'She got really turned on by the idea. She also made me describe your cock in detail and got really excited when I told her that we had even touched one another's cocks!'

'Really? Didn't she think that was a bit strange?'

'No, not at all. Didn't you tell Judy about that?'

'No - I was too embarrassed, but ...'

'But?'

'Well, funnily enough, Judy did ask whether I had wanted to take it further.'

'And what did you say?'

'I said that I could imagine touching your cock - I mean, I could hardly admit to it then, could I?'

'True. And what did she say?'

'She said that she would like to see me masturbating you!'

'What?! Really?'

'Yes and then she went on to say that she would really like to see me sucking your cock!'

'Fucking hell - she really does like it doesn't she?! How did you react?'

'I was stunned - I didn't know what to say.'

'I wouldn't know either.'

'Although, now that I have had a bit of a chance to think about it, I don't actually find the idea as bad as I thought I would. It's not like I'm gay or anything, but I like you and trust you and if it turns the girls on that much, I could actually imagine doing it in front of them.'

Tim flushed bright red.

'Er.'

'Don't be shocked and don't feel threatened - I have never done anything like that before - never even thought about it.'

'No, it's OK, just a bit of a surprise - I guess I just have to get used to the idea.'

'So, shall we go for a swim?'

'Yes. Wait! Just a second.'

I rushed into the house and grabbed my video camera.

'I'll tell you what - if the two girls like the idea so much, why don't we film each other and then show it to them later?'

'Good idea.'

I switched the camera on and turned to film Tim, who had already slipped into the pool.

'So, let's get those swimming trunks off!'

Tim slipped the trunks down and took them off, before flinging them to the pool side. He swam slowly along the pool and I focussed on his bum, knowing that Claire liked men's bums. The water turned silvery in the bright sunshine and rippled along his back and legs as he swam backwards and forwards. He then turned onto his back and I held the camera still, letting him swim past the camera view, so that his lightly hairy chest appeared first, then his stomach and then his groin. Just as I had expected, he was already hard and his erect cock stuck out in the sunshine before disappearing from view again as his thighs and then his shins swam past. I switched off the camera.

'OK. Your turn.'

Tim climbed out of the pool and dried himself off. I showed him how the camera worked. As he filmed me, I stripped off my shorts and jumped into the pool. I too swam up and down in front of him, making sure he had ample opportunity to film me. After a couple of minutes, I climbed out of the pool and dried myself off with my towel.

Tim switched the camera off and sank back down onto his sun lounger.

'Grant?'

'Yes?'

'Have you got a tripod for this thing?'

'Yes, of course. Why?'

'Can you go and get it for me? I think that we should make this video for the girls really hot and have an idea what we can do.'

I went and fetched the tripod and mounted the camera on it.

'OK. Now point it at my sun-lounger, making sure that you get a good shot of my body.'

I did as I was told.

'Start the camera running and come here.'

I switched the camera on and walked over to Tim. He held his cock in his hand and slowly masturbated in front of the running camera. He took his hand away.

'Now you do it for me.'

Somehow it was easier having already touched his cock the day before. I took the warm silky shaft in my hand and gently started masturbating him, aware that the camera was taking in every movement I made.

'OK. Stop. Let's swap places.'

My hear started thumping as I lay back on the sun-lounger, my cock stiff and exposed for all the world to see. Tim took my cock in his hand and started masturbating me, slowly and gently, concentrating on what he was doing.

'Close your eyes.'

I shut my eyes and tried to relax. Suddenly, the tip of my cock was wrapped in a warm wet softness. I sat upright with a start and opened my eyes to see Tim sucking the end of my cock. He lifted his head away and grinned.

'Was I good?! I think that is enough footage for the girls for today, don't you?'

I could only nod. My mind was whirling at the thought of what we had just done and the images of Tim sucking my cock kept running through my mind like a bad film.

***

It took me the rest of the morning to cool back down again. Tim and I put our trunks back on again and prepared lunch; a fresh salad with Tapas and a jug of ice-cold Sangria to wash it all down with. At 12:30, the girls returned, clutching a few bags and chattering away as they crossed the terrace to the table under the canopy in front of the house.

'Looks like your shopping trip was successful!'

'Of course!'

'What did you buy?'

'Clothes ...'

'We want to see them, don't we Tim?'

'Of course. No show, no lunch!'

'You guys - unbelievable. OK. Come on Claire, let's put them on.'

The two girls went into the house and came out a few minutes later wearing matching flower-patterned sun-dresses and sandals. Claire's was a pale blue colour and Judy's primrose yellow. The sun-dresses themselves were cut extremely short - stopping just a few inches below their crotches and the material was so thin, that it was easy to see the outline of the underwear through the light cotton.

'Wow! I hope you're not planning on going out dressed like that?'

'No! This is for home use only, although ... it might be fun ...'

They giggled again and looked at one another.

'Have you two been drinking?'

'No, not at all.'

'Is that all you bought?'

'No, but ... shall we show them Claire?'

'Er, OK.'

Stepping back from the table, the Claire and Judy stood next to one-another and took hold of the hems of their sun-dress and lifted them up to the waist, fully exposing their undies. Once again, they had gone for the matching look - Claire was wearing a pair of blue silk panties with pink polka-dots on them and Judy the same but with the colours reversed. The panties were of plain silk and very narrow at the front so that they only just covered the pubis. The waist band was little more than a string over the hip.

'Now turn around and show us your bums!' Tim called.

They both turned around to face away from us and bent forwards - as if to touch their toes - flipping their dresses up over their backs. Since their legs were spread to give them better balance, we had a perfect view of the silk thongs disappearing between their buttocks and cupping their pussies. The material was pulled so tight, that the shape of their pussies was clearly visible.

I stared enraptured at the pink silk between Judy's thighs and felt my cock stir as I took in the shape of her pussy lips trapped beneath the thin silk covering and the fair pubic hairs that curled out under the narrow strip of silk.

I just had time to check my own wife out before the two women stood up again and returned to the table. I had just enough time to see that Claire's pussy was also highly exposed under its blue silk covering and that there were no pubic hairs on display - certifying the fact that she kept her bush neatly trimmed, especially around the bikini line. Glancing at Tim, I could see that his eyes were glistening and his face was glowing with excitement.

'So, that's all for now!' Judy pretended to be strict.

'Then let's eat - but I want to see more after lunch.'

'We'll see. It depends on how you two behave!'

'Does that mean we should be good or should we be bad?' I grinned.

'Cheeky bugger! Come on, let's eat.'

We served lunch - the girls nudging one another and grinning as they saw the condition Tim and I were in - and spent the next hour eating and drinking in the shade, out of the direct mid-day heat. After lunch, we cleared away the dishes, wiped the table and washed up before returning to the veranda.

Pulling the sun-loungers into the shadow, we flopped onto them - full and at peace with the world.

'Wow, it's hot today.' Claire groaned.

'No wonder when you are wearing so much!'

'True. I'll go and get changed - you guys are better ... equipped ... than I am ... for the weather I mean!'

'No need! We've already seen your knickers - you can just take off your sun-dresses and be done with it.'

Claire looked at Judy, who nodded.

'OK.'

Claire stood up and unbuttoned her dress to the waist before pulling it up and over her head. Laying the dress over the table, she sank back onto the lounger, dressed only in her blue silk polka-dotted knickers and a matching bra. I felt the warmth flowing into my penis as I looked at her. Despite being married for over ten years, she could still do this to me. A movement to my right interrupted my thoughts.

Judy stood up and unbuttoned her dress fully before peeling it over her shoulders and laying it over the table too. I was now able to get a good look at Judy for the first time. Somehow, seeing a 'stranger' in their underwear is different to seeing them in their swimming costume - more of a thrill. Judy's bra was a simple two-triangle effort of pink silk with blue polka dots on it. Judging by the way her nipples were jutting through the thin silk, it was clear that the situation was exciting her. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes and then sat back on the sun-lounger, before standing up again. I took the opportunity to take in her silk-covered pussy as she sat there. Her pubic hair was definitely a dark blonde colour and it was apparent that she trimmed her hair, although not enough for the knickers that she was currently wearing. I wondered what it would be like to bury my face in the warm silk between her thighs ...

'Grant!'

'What?'

'Stop staring - it's rude!' Claire was grinning away.

'Sorry - just checking out the competition!'

'Competition? And how do we compare?'

'Very favourably - both of you!'

'Thank goodness for that.'

As Judy sank back on the sun-lounger, I took another look at her. Her slim body had flattened as she stretched out on her back. Her small breasts were now little more than flattened disks protruding from her chest. The waistband of her pink panties was stretched tight across her hip bones, revealing small gaps between her hips and her stomach muscles. Try as I might, I could not see anything more than the flat smooth skin disappearing beneath her panties. Shame!

After about 30 minutes, it became too hot to sit around in the sun and we spontaneously decided to go for a swim. Claire and Judy were about to get changed again when Tim and I protested that there was no need - they could simply swim in their underwear. With a lot less complaining than I had anticipated, they agreed and we all leap into the pool hand-in-hand with a hell of a splash. Laughing we came up for air and paddled around in the cool water for a while.

I wanted to talk to Claire on her own but it was impossible; Tim had started playing around in the water splashing us and it soon developed into an all out water fight. After a while, things calmed down and we decided to climb out and get changed. The afternoon was all but over and the sun was beginning to slowly sink over the hills on the horizon.

As Judy climbed out of the pool, I eagerly took in the view of her tight little body in her now soaked undies. Her bra and panties had turned all but transparent and I could clearly make out the shape of her pubic hair under her pink silk panties and her bra did little or nothing to hide her erect nipples. I grinned like a fool.

'Cold Judy?' I said, pointedly staring at her breasts.

'What else?!' she retorted and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself.

Claire followed Tim up the pool stairs and I looked over at her. Her undies had also turned almost transparent and she too had erect nipples. Tim couldn't keep his eyes off her and kept glancing down at her blue-silk-covered pussy until she grabbed her towel and covered herself up. The girls headed off to shower while Tim and I tidied up the sun-loungers and towels.

'Tim?'

'Yes?'

'Who is going to get to see the film? Judy or Claire?'

'Flip for it!'

'OK.'

We flipped a coin and Tim won.

'OK, Judy gets to see the film - you'll have to show me how to hook up your camera to the TV in our room.'

'No problem.'

'And ... you mustn't tell Claire anything about the film - although you can tell her what we did today.'

'Er, OK. She'll probably ask anyway after yesterday!'

'I hope so.'

We went into his bedroom and I showed him how to hook up the camera. As I did so, I couldn't help but notice a small white discarded bundle lying on the bed - Judy's panties. Tim caught my glance and picked them up and handed them to me.

'Here - you can have these as a memento - freshly worn this morning!' He grinned.

Just as he was doing so, Judy walked into the room, freshly showered and wrapped in a towel.

'What are you doing? What is Grant doing with my knickers?'

'Er.'

'You guys! Well, Grant, if you are going to take my knickers, there is a price.'

'And that is?'

'I want them returned to me in the morning ...'

'Of course.'

'... full of your fresh come!'

'Judy, what are you talking about?!' Tim was shocked at the turn of events.

'Just what I said. If Grant gets a kick from having my knickers, then I want them returned to me full of his come - that's not too much to ask is it?'

'I guess not.' Tim looked at me and grinned like a fool.

'OK, I agree - but don't tell Claire - OK?'

Judy agreed and I turned to leave.

'Wait Grant.'

'What?'

'I want you to choose my knickers for me for tomorrow - I want you to think about me wearing them every time you see me this evening.'

She pulled open the drawer and motioned with her hand.

'Your choice.'

I looked through the assortment of sex lingerie and selected a pair of plain black silk bikini-style panties and handed them to her without a comment.

'OK. I bet you'll be thinking about these later won't you? You'd better!'

Embarrassed and more than a little flustered, I put the white lace bundle into my pocket and went to our bedroom where Claire was lying naked on the bed, reading a book.

'Where were you?'

'Showing Tim how to hook the camera up to the TV.'

'Why?'

'He wants to show Judy the film we made.'

'What film?'

'We made a short film today while you two were out shopping.'

'You mean ... no!'

'Yes. A film of Tim and me - like what I told you about yesterday.'

'Did you really film each other? Naked?'

'Yes.'

'And were you both turned on?'

'Yes.'

'And now he wants Judy to see your cock?!'

'Yes.'

'How come I don't I get to see the film?'

'We flipped for it and I lost the bet - you get to see it tomorrow.'

'Hmm. I guess I'll have to wait - what was on the film?'

'I'm not telling. Patience is a virtue, right?'

'Ha ha. OK. I have a question though ...'

'Shoot.'

'Did that turn you on today - seeing Judy in her bra and knickers?'

'Not just Judy - both of you.'

'Of course, but for now I'm just interested in Judy. '

Claire pulled me over to the bed and sat in front of me on the edge of the bed. She unzipped my shorts and tugged them down, together with my swimming trunks. My cock was half-erect and she took hold of it and looked up at me, with a gleam in her eyes.

'That's a bit weak - don't tell me, you didn't get turned on when you saw her little nipples jutting through the wet silk of her bra?'

'Er, as a matter of fact ...'

Claire pulled me onto the bed and crouched upright over me, one leg either side of my hips, her pussy only inches from my now stiffening cock.

'Close your eyes. Remember how she undid her dress? Button by button?'

Claire started gently masturbating my cock.

'Did you notice that she kept looking at you – that she was stripping for YOU – that she wanted you to see her knickers? When we climbed into the water, the silk panties that I was wearing turned almost transparent and were so thin and light that it felt almost as if I had nothing on.'

Now Claire was working my cock more rapidly and I could feel my orgasm approaching.

'I bet Judy felt the same - in fact I bet she wouldn't have objected to being naked in the pool with you. I want you to think of what Judy's breasts looked like as she came out of the water; how the pink silk clung to her boobs, how her nipples stuck out.'

With this, she stopped her movements and released my cock, stood up and walked over to the bedroom door. Opening the door, she returned to the bed.

'Claire! They could walk down the corridor any second!' 'Yes and they would see me taking your lovely cock in my mouth like this.'

With this, she knelt down and took the head of my cock in her mouth. The warm wetness caused my cock to twitch instinctively. She knelt astride my face with her thighs and lowered her pussy down onto me. I grabbed her bum and pulled her pussy down hard against my mouth and started lapping away at her.

12