The Fine Print

Story Info
He fails to read fine print on porn movie contract.
988 words
3.72
76.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get myself into this position, I wondered to myself. I couldn't say it out loud, with the large and uncomfortable O-Ring gag in my mouth preventing any sound except a gurgle and some drool. I was strapped down to a long bench, face up. My hands where cuffed together underneath the bench, and my ankles cuffed to the leg at that end. I had several straps wrapped around me, securing me tightly to the bench so I didn't slide off and hurt myself. Bright lights illuminated me from one side of the room, and a set of cameras and microphones and other movie recording equipment on the other. I had signed a contract to do 3 porn movies with a studio option on two more. I was going to be the male lead in all of them. I just didn't read the fine print.

My costars where all Shemales, and the title of the first movie that I was preparing to shoot? Shemale Bukakke! The director walked into the room, and began explaining what was gong to happen.

"I have about 30 Shemales out there who can't wait to cum all over your face! Aren't you excited?!" I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. I was terrified.

"They will take turns cumming all over you, sticking there dicks in your mouth, and some of them are probably gonna piss on you, which will be great!" I wanted to say hell no, that's not great, but I had no voice to complain with. Fine print, I must learn to read that if I ever get out of here!

"We will begin in about 5 minutes...the filming will basically go on until the ladies are tired of cumming. Then we will edit it for the movie. Usually filming lasts anywhere from 5 to 12 hours, depending on the girls." 5 to 12 Hours!?! Oh my god, how was I gonna make it thru this! There was no way I could lay there and eat cum for that long! It wasn't possible! Surely there must be some mistake, or this must be some kind of joke!

Then the door opened up again and the "Ladies" as the director called them, began to file in. "Ok, remember keep rubbing your dicks, keep 'em hard, and I want 3 around his head at all times! Let's get this thing rolling!"

The director shouted, and then began to film. I didn't get a chance to see how many actually entered the room, because as soon as the director gave the order, I had 3 of them around my head beating off. I felt a couple sit down on my chest and legs, and someone began twisting my nipples.

I looked up at the first 3 and one of them squatted over my head and shoved her dick down my throat. I gagged but she kept pumping way. It was only about 6 inches long, but I had never had anything larger than a thermometer that deep in my mouth before, let alone down my throat! She scooted forward a little bit, keeping her dick in my mouth. Another of the ladies got in behind her and began rubbing her dick on my lips, and worked the head of it in as well. Then they stepped off and let the third get her turn. She was larger than the other 2, 8 inches easy, and pretty thick.

"I bet you can't wait to have this all the way down your throat, can you?" She said, and began stuffing it in my mouth and down my throat. She leaned forward al little and began to fuck my throat, plunging her dick all the way in and out, while the other 2 sat back and played with themselves. Soon the one in his mouth got up and with the other 2 formed a tight circle around his head and began to beat off furiously. Soon each unleashed a torrent of cum, splattering all over his face and in his mouth. He had no choice but to slurp it down. When they where done they backed off and where replaced immediately by 3 more. I could barely see now, one spurt had covered my eyes; everything was in a milky haze.

"Oh, the poor baby has cum in his eyes," one of them said. "Let me get it out for you." And then I felt warm streams run across my face, and salty liquid land in my mouth. They where peeing on me! "Lets se if he can drink our piss faster than we can fill his mouth up!" one said, and I felt 3 streams enter my mouth. I did everything I could to keep up with the flow, but it was hard.

When they where finally finished, they said" ok now here comes desert" and soon they too came all over my face. I swallowed what went in my mouth and waited for the next girls to take their place. I had no idea how long I had been there, but I knew I was going to be there awhile longer. The same variation happened over and over again.

I don't know how long, because I was afraid to see how long my mouth was used as a cum dump and a pissing hole. I just remember being grateful when it was over and untied. My limbs where cramped, and my jaw ached when they undid the O-Ring. I was lead to a shower where I cleaned up and allowed to brush my teeth. I was given my clothes and, handed a check, and told to be back at the same time Next Saturday. "And remember, you signed the contract!" I sighed and looked at the check, and did a double take. Well, maybe it wasn't so bad after all. I was just worried what the next movie would be like.