The Fire Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers

I opened my eyes as I felt the coolness of the exposure of my legs and ass, and noticed that the woman and her two men were changing positions. Behind me, Marshall had repositioned his hard cock, still inside his trousers, but bulging lewdly against my butt cheeks and forcing it's way as far as he was able between by legs.

The man holding up my dress reached forward and found the top of my panty, and suddenly I knew what he wanted to do. I gasped and looked down at him as he lowered the top of my thong and his fingers searched for my clit. Once again I closed my eyes, and as he managed to find the bulging clit he was searching for, I felt the hands move from my breasts. Marshall's hands were gone, but the sound of his zipper being undone made me realize what he was planning to do.

I wondered what role the man now on his knees holding up my dress and playing with my clit might want to play, but I didn't care. The eroticness of the whole situation was getting to me and my body was on fire from within. My nipples were throbbing and the finger action on my clit was making me burn with the need to cum.

Behind me Marshall was now releasing his cock from his underwear, his trousers now a puddle on the floor beneath him, and I awaited his next move with baited breath. Suddenly, there it was, the heat only a man's cock can provide, and he nudged the head of it against my cheeks. The burning desire to feel more of the heat. Combined with not only the fingers playing skilfully with my clit, but the scenes now all around me of people fucking on stage or starting to play with each other in the crowd was driving me sexually insane. Gone was any glimpse of concern for what my husband might think or feel if he knew his wife was being lustfully manhandled in virtual public.

As the heat from Marshall's cock engulfed my brain and thoughts, I leaned forward, thrusting back with my ass, exposing my labia to the heat from his cock head. I moaned and almost stumbled to the ground the moment the bulbous head of his cock nudged it's way between my lips, searching for more of an opening.

Suddenly, the man below me placed his hands on my hips, and leaned me forward even further, causing me to actually stumble. Luckily, without me realizing, a third man had moved in front of me, and he caught me, his hands firmly gripping my waist as I fell forward. Behind me, Marshall pushed with his hips, and the man below me actually parted my pussy lips, guiding the cock into the opening of my vagina, and it was there.

I was now actually fucking Marshall.

His cock felt amazingly hot, the way I love to feel cocks inside me and I wanted it more than anything at that very moment.

The man in front of me leaned forward and kissed me, and without even thinking about it, my tongue shot out and we pashed like wildfire, our mouths and tongues entwined as Marshall began to pump his cock in and out nicely. The man on his knees then did what I love more than any feeling on earth. He started to lick my clit as I was being fucked and kissed at the same time. My boobs were now in the hands of the man in front of me as Marshall concentrated on his work from behind.

My mind and body were a sea of sensitivity, the feelings washing over me like waves of desire as I took stock of what was happening.

Here I was, semi-naked, my dress now lowered in a belt-like state around my waist, as a stranger sucked and played with my boobs as we kissed, a man licking my clit as several others now watched, and Marshall, the man I had met that day on the beach continues to fuck me with what was proving to be a lovely, and very capable, cock!

I had certainly misjudged Marshall based on first impressions, his chubbiness initially causing me to dismiss him from my mind at the beach.

As the fucking motion and the tongue on my clit started to being me towards an orgasm, the man in front of me stepped back. Unzipping his own trousers, he pulled out a cock that was very thin but quite long. It was intriguing and reminded me of one of those frozen icy poles you have in summer! I was hoping it tasted equally as good because, as I was still being doggie fucked standing up by Marshall, and the stranger sucked and licked my clit, I leaned forward and began to suck the cock of the thin cocked man.

We must have made quite a scene, but as I momentarily looked up to see the woman on stage, Janice, now riding one cock and being fucked in the ass by the other, I cared little. In fact, I wanted to put on more of a show than Janice on stage, and this made my pussy burn as I started to really fuck Marshall back, hard and deep.

The depth and savagery of my pumping caused Marshall to moan and grunt, and he held on to my hips for dear life as he tried to keep pace with my fucking. The guy who had his skinny cock in my mouth must have wondered what the fuck he was in for because suddenly I began to orgasm thanks to the wildly flickering tongue on my swollen clit and as I started to cum I jammed the skinny cock into my throat, stopping only as the balls were jammed against my chin, his cock all the way in my throat. I closed my eyes as the orgasm took control of my body, and for a moment I thought I would choke as the cock in my mouth began to spurt cum, burst after burst, directly into my mouth and throat and I bit down as the incredible sensation of orgasm took over my entire body.

It was an incredible orgasm and when I managed to catch a breath and swallow the cum that had pooled in my mouth, I noticed everyone had stopped watching anything else and was watching me cum on the three men that were pleasuring me.

My whole body convulsed a few more times as my orgasm washed over me and then Marshall started to really pump into me, until he too began to cum!

Tearing his spurting cock from inside me, I gasped loudly as he jerked his cock all over my exposed back and sprayed me with what must have a been a year of cum! I was drenched!

From somewhere to the left a woman with brunette hair appeared and after rubbing her hands all over my body, smearing Marshall's cum all over my back, hips and shoulders, she proceeded to lick and slurp the entire mess of cum from my body in a scene that can only be described as debaucherous!

As she finished licking and kissing me clean, and then men withdrew, she kissed me on the lips and gently fondled my breasts in a moment of sheer bliss, our tongues flickering each other as we passionately kissed.

Ten minutes later, Marshall took me by the hand to the bar, and we shared a refreshing drink before he took me by the hand and lead me out the back to a patio area which had a large spa and a swimming pool. Several couples were in the spa, kissing and fondling each other, but I needed to freshen up, and so, placing my dress, knickers and shoes on a sun lounge, I dived headlong into the cool water of the pool.

It felt exhilarating after the heat of the last hour or so and under the water I rubbed myself clean all over, removing the remnants of cum and stickiness from the sweat our wild lovemaking had created.

As I surfaced at the deep end of the pool, I looked back and saw Marshall standing in the shallow end, a huge smile on his face just watching me.

Three days later I was relaxing with Steve around our own pool, the sun beating down on my skin as I relaxed from the flight home from the last stopover in Hong Kong.

"So, tell me. How was your trip?" he asked.

Turning to face him, a wicked smile came across my face as my nipples swelled and my loins became consumed by the heat from the fire within.................

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers
12